NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the state of incestophobia in the world!!!

+2
Raggamuffin
Eilzel
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

the state of incestophobia in the world!!! Empty the state of incestophobia in the world!!!

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:40 pm

Where are the equal right people, why can't brother marry sisters, mothers marry sons or daughters, fathers marry daughters or sons....

they just love each other it could be consensual and it just isn't fair that they can't marry..

could this be another blatant denial of the right of a minority group...

vote for incestual marriage...

vote for gay incestual marriage...

it's the only right and fair way....

the state of incestophobia in the world!!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRT36agIjwIgo5xFRu7UXK9yqJ2QF0TV6h6PqTsWob7lHhhivz

Back to top Go down

the state of incestophobia in the world!!! Empty Re: the state of incestophobia in the world!!!

Post by Eilzel Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:44 pm

Not read the OP, not going to. Just wanted to comment on a total lack of original (and capital letters) in the thread title.

Dear oh dear, I guess limiting reading to 2000 year old scrawlings of old is not good for bringing out creativity Smile
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

the state of incestophobia in the world!!! Empty Re: the state of incestophobia in the world!!!

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:45 pm

can anyone remember when brotherly love just meant a family getting along..?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:46 pm

Because of recessive genes usually.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:48 pm

Eilzel wrote:Not read the OP, not going to. Just wanted to comment on a total lack of original (and capital letters) in the thread title.

Dear oh dear, I guess limiting reading to 2000 year old scrawlings of old is not good for bringing out creativity Smile
Hardly lol
its the nothing more than the dying cry`s of a medieval and bigoted way of thinking
And this is my last comment on a stupid premise from a stupid person the state of incestophobia in the world!!! 202592697 the state of incestophobia in the world!!! 202592697 the state of incestophobia in the world!!! 202592697

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:54 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Because of recessive genes usually.

that's no excuse to stop the rights of people in love... Smile

the state of incestophobia in the world!!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRT36agIjwIgo5xFRu7UXK9yqJ2QF0TV6h6PqTsWob7lHhhivz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:00 pm

Eilzel wrote:Not read the OP, not going to. Just wanted to comment on a total lack of original (and capital letters) in the thread title.

you need to pick up on spelling mistakes with your pal KD he can't even spell his own name Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:03 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:

you need to pick up on spelling mistakes with your pal KD he can't even spell his own name Razz

lol well said...

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:27 pm

Not bothered about grammar mistakes, why would I ? or any one else.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:31 pm

nicko wrote:Not bothered about grammar mistakes, why would I ? or any one else.
neither am but lez picks me up on mine , i can't see the problem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:51 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:

the state of incestophobia in the world!!! Index13nice to see you also use a persons disability in an vain attempt to sore some imaginary point ...does it bother you i don`t give a shit ?insults and criticism from people i respect bothers me

you two ass holes ...yea not even close

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:59 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
nicko wrote:Not bothered about grammar mistakes, why would I ? or any one else.
neither am but lez picks me up on mine , i can't see the problem
lez picks me up on yours so you have a go at me ?? what a strange bitter fuck wit you are if bitterness wants to get into the act, I offer it a cookie or a gumdrop.

Do you want a cookie ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:14 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

the state of incestophobia in the world!!! Index13nice to see you also use a persons disability in an vain attempt to sore some imaginary point ...does it bother you i don`t give a shit ?insults and criticism from people i respect bothers me

actually i think your feelings do get hurt the way you behave and swear Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:44 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

actually i think your feelings do get hurt the way you behave and swear Laughing
No not really and lets face it "thinking "not something you are any good at i very rarely swore and i only swear when the need arises you need it OH boy do you need it because nether of you Open your mouths without subtracting from the sum Total of human knowledge.
honestly if you unfortunately died the sum IQ of the planet would increase by 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:56 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

No not really and lets face it "thinking "not something you are any good at i very rarely swore and i only swear when the need arises  you need it OH boy do you need it because nether of you Open your mouths without subtracting from the sum Total of human knowledge.

rarely swear..lol that's all you are capable of..... Shocked Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:16 pm

Is incest Okay with God?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:17 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
No not really and lets face it "thinking "not something you are any good at i very rarely swore and i only swear when the need arises  you need it OH boy do you need it because nether of you Open your mouths without subtracting from the sum Total of human knowledge.

rarely swear..lol that's all you are capable of..... Shocked Smile
mainly at you and since you joined before then almost never i was know for it but the insults and bullshit you two morons come out with on a daily basis would make a saint swear ..... and did Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:18 pm

eddie wrote:Is incest Okay with God?

It would have to be if you consider that Adam and Eve had to populate the world, then Noah and his small family had to re-populate it Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:19 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

It would have to be if you consider that Adam and Eve had to populate the world, then Noah and his small family had to re-populate it Smile

Well that is what I thought Ben!
There you go HF.

Your question answered for you. cheers
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:22 pm

eddie wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

There you go HF.

Now let's tackle the issue of slavery, which the Bible also does not denounce Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:05 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

There you go HF.

Now let's tackle the issue of slavery, which the Bible also does not denounce Smile

For the next 1,456,432 pages??? affraid
You know these debates never ever end and Im looking forward to spending Christmas with my family this year..... Sad
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:11 pm

you realise of course that the entire premise of this thread is the ravings of an unstable and afflicted mind dont you?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:14 pm

mentor wrote:you realise of course that the entire premise of this thread is the ravings of an unstable and afflicted mind dont you?

I think HF takes WUM pills sometimes the state of incestophobia in the world!!! 2086560741
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:49 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

there were people outside the garden, told you don't read the bible... Smile

noah took his sons and their wives, they would produce cousins which would be fine, as I said you don't read your bible.... Smile

anyway back to incestuous marriage of course all the gays must support it as they are in love and that's all that matters... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:05 pm

HF...google "straw man argument"...

Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:07 pm

mentor wrote:HF...google "straw man argument"...

Rolling Eyes

i did it said " see victor"............................... lol! lol! lol! the state of incestophobia in the world!!! 1716015268

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:11 pm

yeah right...

now your point on here is???

unsustainable since it rests on a presumtion by you of several false facts...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:18 pm

no false facts at all, time and time again the argument from gays have been it is consensual love, how can that be wrong..

So the idea that incestual love, would be with consenting adults how can it be wrong???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:41 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:no false facts at all, time and time again the argument from gays have been it is consensual love, how can that be wrong..

So the idea that incestual love, would be with consenting adults how can it be wrong???

you are making a false inference and quoting as the single and only fact only one minor part of their argument...
the greater part of the argument for gay rights is exactly that.....
that they should have the same rights as others as members of society

It is of course arguable that those in an incestuous relationship could use the same argument of course, the difference at this moment is how society views these things.

IF at some point in the future society (which is in reality the final arbiter of all things) says yes to them ...well I guess folks will have to get used to it.

From a purely logical view point (as oposed to illogical "personal or religious" view points) i can only find two arguments against it....

one on the question of the potential for genetic harm in the long term (although this is not a given....IF you understand genetics you will realise that incest can also be used, in conjunction with strict selection to clear genetic defects out of a given (and controlled) gene pool)

the other is on the effect of social structures, but society is nothing if not elastic in its ability to adapt.....

so lets be serious for a min here HF.....

what would YOUR objection/s be ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:44 pm

mentor wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:no false facts at all, time and time again the argument from gays have been it is consensual love, how can that be wrong..

you are making a false inference and quoting as the single and only fact only one minor part of their argument...
the greater part of the argument for gay rights is exactly that.....
that they should have the same rights as others as members of society

It is of course arguable that those in an incestuous relationship could use the same argument of course, the difference at this moment is how society views these things.

IF at some point in the future society (which is in reality the final arbiter of all things) says yes to them ...well I guess folks will have to get used to it.

From a purely logical view point (as oposed to illogical "personal or religious" view points) i can only find two arguments against it....

one on the question of the potential for genetic harm in the long term (although this is not a given....IF you understand genetics you will realise that incest can also be used, in conjunction with strict selection to clear genetic defects out of a given (and controlled) gene pool)

the other is on the effect of social structures, but society is nothing if not elastic in its ability to adapt.....

so lets be serious for a min here HF.....

what would YOUR objection/s be ?

so if gays have an equal right to marriage why don't people in incestuous relationships, is equality for all or just those who make the most noise or trouble...

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:48 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

noah took his sons and their wives, they would produce cousins which would be fine, as I said you don't read your bible.... Smile

anyway back to incestuous marriage of course all the gays must support it as they are in love and that's all that matters... Smile

And I've told you -- the Bible doesn't say anywhere there there were other people created at first besides Adam and Eve. I've spoken to many people about this and they've never heard this theory of yours.

But hey, why don't we ask Raggs what she thinks, as the third-most outspoken Christian here?

And um ... most people today consider relations between cousins to be incestuous. Were you (ahem) raised to believe otherwise?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:00 pm

mentor wrote:

so if gays have an equal right to marriage why don't people in incestuous relationships, is equality for all or just those who make the most noise or trouble...

how about answering my post instead of merely repeating yourself....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:02 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

And I've told you -- the Bible doesn't say anywhere there there were other people created at first besides Adam and Eve. I've spoken to many people about this and they've never heard this theory of yours.

But hey, why don't we ask Raggs what she thinks, as the third-most outspoken Christian here?

And um ... most people today consider relations between cousins to be incestuous. Were you (ahem) raised to believe otherwise?

really try speaking to people who know the bible, when cane killed able, God said to able you should travel the world, cain said but everyone who meets me will try to kill me, god said I shall put a mark on you so they know not to kill you... so who were all the people who cain was so frightened of...

actually cousins can marry, and in the usa man and donkey can marry, not to mention families that are just way to close can do what ever they like to each other....

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:48 pm

hmm
if incestuous couples campaign for a law change
I see no reason not to allow it, if consideration is given to genetics of any offspring.

but that hasn't happened yet so Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:51 pm

veya_victaous wrote:hmm
if incestuous couples campaign for a law change
I see no reason not to allow it, if consideration is given to genetics of any offspring.

but that hasn't happened yet so Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
exactly, if society wishes to allow it then it will be allowed....

and all the howling from the steeples and minaretts of the world will amount ot nothing.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:40 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Adam and Eve were the only two people upon earth, at first, and they are the only two specifically mentioned as being in the Garden of Eden. Genesis 2:8 says, "And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed." Genesis 2:18 says, "And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him." Genesis 2:22 says, "And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man."

With that setting, we then go into chapter 3, to see Eve, and then Adam, fall into sin. Genesis 3:1-7 says, "1 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden? 2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden: 3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die. 4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: 5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil. 6 And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat. 7 And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons."

We then see Adam and Eve hiding from God, and there is no mention of any children with them. Genesis 3:8 says, "And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden." Adam and Eve give their excuses for falling into sin - Adam blames Eve, and Eve blames the serpent. Genesis 3:9-13 says, "9 And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou? 10 And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself. 11 And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat? 12 And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat. 13 And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat."

Now, because of their sin, God sends Adam and Eve out of the Garden of Eden, and bans them from eating of the Tree of Life. Genesis 3:22-24 says, "22 And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever: 23 Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken. 24 So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life."

It is only after this, after being sent out of the Garden of Eden, that Adam and Eve have any children. Genesis 4:1-2 says, "1 And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD. 2 And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground." This means that there were no other people upon earth, while Adam and Eve were living in the Garden of Eden.

The New Testament confirms that Adam and Eve did not have any children until after they had sinned, and had been removed from the Garden of Eden. Romans 5:12 says, "Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned." For the sin nature to have been passed upon "all men," means that Adam and Eve had fallen into sin before they had any children.

We do not know how long Adam and Eve lived in the Garden of Eden before they sinned, or how old they were when they had Cain and Abel. No ages were listed here in Genesis 4:1-2, "1 And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD. 2 And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground." The first age listed was when Seth, their third child, was born. Genesis 5:3 says, "And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, after his image; and called his name Seth."

So the answer to your question is that no one lived outside of the Garden of Eden, until everyone lived outside of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:58 am

and who does it say adam and eve had as children??

so there was no incest there was there..... Smile

there were people outside that is why God put the mark on Cain so no one would kill him..

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:07 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:and who does it say adam and eve had as children??

so there was no incest there was there..... Smile

there were people outside that is why God put the mark on Cain so no one would kill him..

you do know you just proved the Bible wrong and therefore invalid because of it's claim to always be correct Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:45 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

really try speaking to people who know the bible, when cane killed able, God said to able you should travel the world, cain said but everyone who meets me will try to kill me, god said I shall put a mark on you so they know not to kill you... so who were all the people who cain was so frightened of...

actually cousins can marry, and in the usa man and donkey can marry, not to mention families that are just way to close can do what ever they like to each other....

Yeah, as Veya pointed out, you just showed one of the Bible's biggest discrepancies.

The Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.”

19 Now the Lord God had formed out of the ground all the wild animals and all the birds in the sky. He brought them to the man to see what he would name them; and whatever the man called each living creature, that was its name. 20 So the man gave names to all the livestock, the birds in the sky and all the wild animals.

But for Adam[f] no suitable helper was found. 21 So the Lord God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; and while he was sleeping, he took one of the man’s ribs[g] and then closed up the place with flesh. 22 Then the Lord God made a woman from the rib[h] he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man.

23 The man said,

“This is now bone of my bones
   and flesh of my flesh;
she shall be called ‘woman,’
   for she was taken out of man.”

So if there were other people around, Adam probably would already know what a woman was, right?

Adam[c] named his wife Eve,[d] because she would become the mother of all the living.

She would become the mother of all the living; in other words, nobody who ever lived wasn't descended from Eve.

Chapter 4 of Genesis tells us:

Adam[a] made love to his wife Eve, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Cain.[b ] She said, “With the help of the Lord I have brought forth[c] a man.” 2 Later she gave birth to his brother Abel.[/b]

But then, just a few paragraphs later:

10 The Lord said, “What have you done? Listen! Your brother’s blood cries out to me from the ground. 11 Now you are under a curse and driven from the ground, which opened its mouth to receive your brother’s blood from your hand. 12 When you work the ground, it will no longer yield its crops for you. You will be a restless wanderer on the earth.

13 Cain said to the Lord, “My punishment is more than I can bear. 14 Today you are driving me from the land, and I will be hidden from your presence; I will be a restless wanderer on the earth, and whoever finds me will kill me.”

15 But the Lord said to him, “Not so[e]; anyone who kills Cain will suffer vengeance seven times over.” Then the Lord put a mark on Cain so that no one who found him would kill him. 16 So Cain went out from the Lord’s presence and lived in the land of Nod,[f] east of Eden.

17 Cain made love to his wife, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Enoch. Cain was then building a city, and he named it after his son Enoch. 18 To Enoch was born Irad, and Irad was the father of Mehujael, and Mehujael was the father of Methushael, and Methushael was the father of Lamech.

So not only does this account go from one man and one woman, to them having two sons, to one of the sons killing the other ... and then suddenly having a wife! -- but God flat-out tells Cain he "will be a restless wanderer of the earth" and literally six sentences later, Cain has a wife and a kid and he's building a damn city!

Oh, and who were all these people Cain was worried about and that God had to mark him to protect him from? By any sound score keeping, after Cain killed Abel there were three people on earth -- Cain and his parents.[/b]
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:20 am

it is so amusing seeing non believers quote bible scripture and then tell believers they are wrong .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:27 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Yeah, as Veya pointed out, you just showed one of the Bible's biggest discrepancies.

The Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.”

19 Now the Lord God had formed out of the ground all the wild animals and all the birds in the sky. He brought them to the man to see what he would name them; and whatever the man called each living creature, that was its name. 20 So the man gave names to all the livestock, the birds in the sky and all the wild animals.

But for Adam[f] no suitable helper was found. 21 So the Lord God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; and while he was sleeping, he took one of the man’s ribs[g] and then closed up the place with flesh. 22 Then the Lord God made a woman from the rib[h] he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man.

23 The man said,

and flesh of my flesh;

So if there were other people around, Adam probably would already know what a woman was, right?

Adam[c] named his wife Eve,[d] because she would become the mother of all the living.

She would become the mother of all the living; in other words, nobody who ever lived wasn't descended from Eve.

Adam[a] made love to his wife Eve, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Cain. She said, “With the help of the Lord I have brought forth[c] a man.” 2 Later she gave birth to his brother Abel.

10 The Lord said, “What have you done? Listen! Your brother’s blood cries out to me from the ground. 11 Now you are under a curse and driven from the ground, which opened its mouth to receive your brother’s blood from your hand. 12 When you work the ground, it will no longer yield its crops for you. You will be a restless wanderer on the earth.

13 Cain said to the Lord, “My punishment is more than I can bear. 14 Today you are driving me from the land, and I will be hidden from your presence; I will be a restless wanderer on the earth, and whoever finds me will kill me.”

15 But the Lord said to him, “Not so[e]; anyone who kills Cain will suffer vengeance seven times over.” Then the Lord put a mark on Cain so that no one who found him would kill him. 16 So Cain went out from the Lord’s presence and lived in the land of Nod,[f] east of Eden.

17 Cain made love to his wife, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Enoch. Cain was then building a city, and he named it after his son Enoch. 18 To Enoch was born Irad, and Irad was the father of Mehujael, and Mehujael was the father of Methushael, and Methushael was the father of Lamech.

So not only does this account go from one man and one woman, to them having two sons, to one of the sons killing the other ... and then suddenly having a wife! -- but God flat-out tells Cain he "will be a restless wanderer of the earth" and literally six sentences later, Cain has a wife and a kid and he's building a damn city!

Oh, and who were all these people Cain was worried about and that God had to mark him to protect him from? By any sound score keeping, after Cain killed Abel there were three people on earth -- Cain and his parents.[/b]

not suddenly having a wife , he must obviously found her in his wanderings... the whomever meet him in his wanderings will not be his parents will it, and if he found a wife clearly their were others around...lol

not very good at this are you.... Shocked Laughing

the state of incestophobia in the world!!! Z

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:35 am

@HF
do you understand the concept of Consistency?

those paragraphs about wandering contradict the previous paragraphs about Eve being Mother to ALL.... Both Cannot be true.

So which part of the Bible is Wrong?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:38 am

veya_victaous wrote:@HF

those paragraphs about wandering contradict the previous paragraphs about Eve being Mother to ALL.... Both Cannot be true.

she was mother to all prior to leaving the garden... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:39 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:

23 The man said,

and flesh of my flesh;

Adam[a] made love to his wife Eve, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Cain. She said, “With the help of the Lord I have brought forth[c] a man.” 2 Later she gave birth to his brother Abel.

not suddenly having a wife , he must obviously found her in his wanderings... the whomever meet him in his wanderings will not be his parents will it, and if he found a wife clearly their were others around...lol

not very good at this are you.... Shocked Laughing

the state of incestophobia in the world!!! Z

So if Adam was the man God made, and Eve was the mother of all that is living, where did these other people come from?

And by the way, if the Bible is leaving out an account of the creation of 100 or so other people concurrently with at least Cain (so that Cain could find an adult wife), why didn't all these people get to live in the Garden with Adam and Eve?

If they were banished for some reason, why didn't the Bible tell that story with the same meticulous detail devoted to Adam and Eve's story?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:43 am

veya_victaous wrote:@HF

She didn't have Cain and Abel prior to leaving the Garden; the Bible explicitly says they were born after Adam and Eve were banished.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:44 am

Oh also, why did God tell Cain he would restlessly wander the earth if Cain would go on to become a husband, father and the founder of a city?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:58 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:

So if Adam was the man God made, and Eve was the mother of all that is living, where did these other people come from?

And by the way, if the Bible is leaving out an account of the creation of 100 or so other people concurrently with at least Cain (so that Cain could find an adult wife), why didn't all these people get to live in the Garden with Adam and Eve?

If they were banished for some reason, why didn't the Bible tell that story with the same meticulous detail devoted to Adam and Eve's story?

cause they were monkeys in the trees Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

@HF
if they were born after they left Eden and they were the only 2 to be in Eden to be banished from Eden, Your still left with where did this Wife come from.
God kicks everyone out of Eden you say it is before the ONLY 2 people in the time of Eden have kids AND Eve is still the mother of all things

YOU are the one that pointed out this blatant contradiction where is says one thing and then it says another. Cool Cool Cool
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:52 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

She didn't have Cain and Abel prior to leaving the Garden; the Bible explicitly says they were born after Adam and Eve were banished.

where does it say it was specifically after leaving the garden???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:07 pm

OMG i cant beleive you just said that.....

this from te bible thumping christian...

it would really help if you read your own hand book.....

gen ch3 v24

"so he drove out the man , and he placed at the east of the garden........

gen Ch4 v1 &2

and Adam knew eve his wife and she conceived

specifically and undeniably AFTER they were booted out of te garden...in NO earlier place is there any mention of !adam "knowing " eve or any intimation of any other children

also the bible is quite specific that only adam and eve were thus exiled....no others are mentioned, at this point satan , although cursed is not specifically mentioned as being "cast out"

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:03 pm

mentor wrote:OMG i cant beleive you just said that.....

this from te bible thumping christian...

it would really help if you read your own hand book.....

gen ch3 v24

"so he drove out the man , and he placed at the east of the garden........

gen Ch4 v1 &2

and Adam knew eve his wife and she conceived

specifically and undeniably AFTER they were booted out of te garden...in NO earlier place is there any mention of !adam "knowing " eve or any intimation of any other children

also the bible is quite specific that only adam and eve were thus exiled....no others are mentioned, at this point satan , although cursed is not specifically mentioned as being "cast out"

You seem to have killed this one vic Cool
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next