NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round up up events in The West Bank, Gaza and Israel

4 posters

Go down

Round up up events in The West Bank, Gaza and Israel Empty Round up up events in The West Bank, Gaza and Israel

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:59 pm

And if people want to know what Hamas does with aid money and building materials:

• Hamas showed off for Iranian TV what it claims is a “new” 3.5 km terror tunnel stretching into Israel.
From the footage aired on the news network, it was not clear if the tunnel was in fact new or if the segment inside the tunnel was filmed before the 50-day conflict last summer and repackaged.
Round up up events in The West Bank, Gaza and Israel Alalam

• YNet looks at ongoing Palestinian vandalism at the Mount of Olives cemetery.
• Palestinian terror continues to boil.
– Palestinian stabbed Israeli soldier near Rachel’s Tomb.
– Soldiers catch Palestinian with rifle trying to cross the security fence.
– 15-year-old Palestinian girl caught trying to smuggle rifle into Jerusalem.
– Israeli ambulance hit by gunfire in West Bank.

Back to top Go down

Round up up events in The West Bank, Gaza and Israel Empty Re: Round up up events in The West Bank, Gaza and Israel

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:09 pm

Screams ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Round up up events in The West Bank, Gaza and Israel Empty Re: Round up up events in The West Bank, Gaza and Israel

Post by Eilzel Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:24 pm

Log off then.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:28 pm

Eilzel wrote:Log off then.

Why?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:33 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Eilzel wrote:Log off then.

Why?

I presumed the 'screams' was to do with another one of those subjects you hate (you know the major current news stories) being posted about.

Did I presume wrong?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:07 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Why?

I presumed the 'screams' was to do with another one of those subjects you hate (you know the major current news stories) being posted about.

Did I presume wrong?

I'm entitled to scream if I want to ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:08 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Did I presume wrong?

Yes you are, and don't we know it Smile
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:13 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Are you saying I'm a drama queen?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:15 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Would I dare such a thing? lol

There is... a smidgen of a chance... that that is... what I'm saying Razz
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:19 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Would I dare such a thing? lol

There is... a smidgen of a chance... that that is... what I'm saying Razz

I hope you say that to your screaming friends too. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:20 pm

Sassy says, it's only a new sewer being built.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:58 pm

nicko wrote:Sassy says,   it's only a new sewer being built.

Nicko, this is their new metro subway.
It only sells singles mind, as you cannot purchase a return ticket.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:45 pm

return is by box freight.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:16 pm

Cuchulain wrote:And if people want to know what Hamas does with aid money and building materials:

• Hamas showed off for Iranian TV what it claims is a “new” 3.5 km terror tunnel stretching into Israel.
From the footage aired on the news network, it was not clear if the tunnel was in fact new or if the segment inside the tunnel was filmed before the 50-day conflict last summer and repackaged.

It seems Didge's rules don't apply to Didge. The youtube the picture is taken from (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGYuVRfwCvo) is in Arabic, and if anyone puts anything on in another language he won't trust the translation, unless of course it's done by Honest Reporting (he didn't put the link but I found it, a site that was built solely to promote Israel's side and rarely tells the truth. After all, it even agreed with the whitewash of them saying nothing was done wrong when they killed the four little boys playing football on the beach, which was watched by the world's press, in fact some of them helped to carry their bodies.

Try again.

Hamas to do not get the money for rebuilding, it is done through the UN who have to fight Israel to get anything done.

Israel to allow building materials into Gaza - but only for international aid

Defense Minister Moshe Ya’alon has belatedly adopted recommendations by professional echelons of the defense establishment and is now allowing the transfer of building materials into Gaza for some large construction projects coordinated by international organizations.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/.premium-1.561398

That of course was in 2013, before they knocked it all down again in 2014.

UN envoy: Materials let into Gaza not used for tunnels

The UN’s coordinator for humanitarian affairs in the Palestinian territories said Sunday that there was no evidence that construction material entering the Gaza Strip for use in home reconstruction was being diverted and used for military purposes, such as the construction of attack tunnels.

James Rowley told Israel Radio that the black market that existed in Gaza was one in which the less fortunate were selling construction material to their more well-off neighbors — for use in rebuilding their homes, not for military purposes.

The Times of Israel reported last week that Hamas has begun using heavy machinery and engineering tools to accelerate the excavation of attack tunnels leading from the Gaza Strip under the Israeli border. The equipment, sources in the Palestinian enclave said, includes small bulldozers with the ability to maneuver in tight spaces. From the Israeli side of the border, larger tractors are clearly visible above the ground as the machines prepare the tunnel entries. The Gaza-based terrorist organization has been using whatever cement it can get its hands on for the construction of the tunnels, and fortifying the walls of its underground structures with wood as well, the sources said.

More than 16,000 homes in Gaza were reportedly destroyed in last summer’s war between Israel and the Strip’s rulers, Hamas, and some 100,000 were damaged. In some neighborhoods, like Shejaiya, whole streets were obliterated. Much of the destruction, Israel maintains, was due to Gazan fighters’ locating their missile launchers and attack tunnels in residential neighborhoods.

Rowley told the radio station that at present there are no official talks between the UN and Hamas on a long-term truce with Israel in the Gaza Strip, but he recommended that such talks take place, adding that the Palestinian Authority should be involved in them.

Rowley called for pushing forward the process of allowing construction material into Gaza and for steps to ease and ultimately remove the blockade of Gaza.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/un-envoy-materials-let-into-gaza-not-used-for-tunnels/

(That was in April this year)

Meanwhile - Today:

Hamas Official Confirms That Indirect Talks With Israel are Underway

Sheikh Hassan Yousef, one of Hamas’s leaders in the West Bank, confirmed that Israel and Gaza-ruling Hamas are in the midst of third-party negotiations.

Upon his recent release from Israeli prison, Yousef told Channel 1 journalist Yoram Cohen that Hamas and Israel are trying to work out a deal for a long-term truce.

According to Yousef, the deal being negotiated involves Israel helping Gaza rebuild following last year’s war there and providing a floating port along the Gaza coast, in exchange for Hamas maintaining a state of calm over the long run.

http://www.algemeiner.com/2015/06/29/hamas-official-confirms-that-indirect-talks-with-israel-are-underway/#

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:05 am

mentor wrote:return is by box freight.....

I love the excuses the left come out with and offer no reasons behind the tunnels

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:18 am

Cuchulain wrote:
mentor wrote:return is by box freight.....

I love the excuses the left come out with and offer no reasons behind the tunnels

The tunnels have been a lifeline for the people of Gaza bringing in supplies fo r them to have the sort of life that most of us take for granted. The tunnels started because of the Israeli oocupation and control of what they can bring in and what they can get out. They have blockaded Gaza for years depriving them of essential drugs, fuel and everyday items that they need to exist on.

The use of tunnels by Hamas and all the other groups that fight against Israel are a bi-product of that and were never intended for that in the first place. Perhaps if Israel had allowed the Gaza population to trade more openly then there may not have been the need for them in the first place. You are obviously in favour of keeping the population locked up  in  what is essentialy an open prison where their daily lives depend on what Israel allows them to have. If you think that it is only stuff to fight against Israel that goes through the tunnels then you absolutly don't have a clue of what goes on.

Quite honestly mate you are nothing more than a mouthpiece and a rent a rant for Netanyahu's Zionist policies that leave the Palestinian people with no hope of  ever getting  a state of their own -  something he has made quite clear and something you obviously support.

http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/witness/2014/04/gaza-tunnels-201441772150756893.html
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:21 am

A lifeline.
From Al jazeera who is facing law suits for discrimination and antisemitism.

Thanks Irn for proving my point.

I have no doubt some are used to bring in others things, but again both you and sassy ignore Hamas gloating over their tunnels built to attack Israel of which many have been used to attack soldiers.
That has to be the funniest apologist deflection yet from you where the facts show many tunnels built to attack Israel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:23 am

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/29/business/media/sexism-and-anti-semitism-charged-in-al-jazeera-america-lawsuit.html?_r=0

So are you denying they have built tunnels to smuggle weapons and attack Israel, there is evidence from both Israel and Eygpt?

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:24 am

Cuchulain wrote:And if people want to know what Hamas does with aid money and building materials:

The people in that picture are not even Hamas.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:24 am

Yet it was posted by Iranian TV lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:25 am

Cuchulain wrote:http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/29/business/media/sexism-and-anti-semitism-charged-in-al-jazeera-america-lawsuit.html?_r=0

So are you denying they have built tunnels to smuggle weapons and attack Israel, there is evidence from both Israel and Eygpt?

I never said any such thing.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:27 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/29/business/media/sexism-and-anti-semitism-charged-in-al-jazeera-america-lawsuit.html?_r=0

I never said any such thing.

Then why are you trying to deflect from these facts with a known biased media organization posting a view to a lifeline. Its deflecting from the fact many tunnels have been built that are not a lifeline but to attack Israel. That is not looking out for the people of Gaza, but wasting materials and money on tunnels to attack Israel and smuggle weapons.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:35 am

Cuchulain wrote:Yet it was posted by Iranian TV lol

It was but these people are not Hamas. I've always told you to research these things but you never listen.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:37 am

Irn Bru wrote:

It was but these people are not Hamas. I've always told you to research these things but you never listen.

What does it matter if they are hamas or not in the picture, Hamas built them.
Talk about another poor deflection from the points being made at hand

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:39 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

Accuracy has never been your strong point has it? These people are not Hamas and they claimed that they built the tunnel.

Go and check it out.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:44 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Accuracy has never been your strong point has it? These people are not Hamas and they claimed that they built the tunnel.

Go and check it out.

Again what relevance does it matter who is in the picture?
Its irrelevant, whatis though is the fact Hamas waste money and materials building these tunnels to attack Israel.
You stick to desperation at every point and why, to find any little thing to win an argument you lost from the start.
Where did I ever claim the picture was accurate?
I never did, hence its a very moot point, even more so when it is Iranian TV glorifying these tunnels

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Go and check it out.

Its irrelevant, whatis though is the fact Hamas waste money and materials building these tunnels to attack Israel.
You stick to desperation at every point and why, to find any little thing to win an argument you lost from the start.
I never did, hence its a very moot point, even more so when it is Iranian TV glorifying these tunnels

Round up up events in The West Bank, Gaza and Israel Hearty-laugh Again what relevance does it matter who is in the picture?

Round up up events in The West Bank, Gaza and Israel Hearty-laugh Where did I ever claim the picture was accurate?

Honestly Didge, I can't believe you let all these little nuggets fall into my lap.

The tunnels are not just for bringing in weapons and I have explained why.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:57 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Round up up events in The West Bank, Gaza and Israel Hearty-laugh Again what relevance does it matter who is in the picture?

Round up up events in The West Bank, Gaza and Israel Hearty-laugh Where did I ever claim the picture was accurate?

Honestly Didge, I can't believe you let all these little nuggets fall into my lap.

Round up up events in The West Bank, Gaza and Israel 3489511464 Round up up events in The West Bank, Gaza and Israel 3489511464 Round up up events in The West Bank, Gaza and Israel 3489511464

Round up up events in The West Bank, Gaza and Israel 3489511464 Round up up events in The West Bank, Gaza and Israel 3489511464 Round up up events in The West Bank, Gaza and Israel 3489511464

Where do the pictures come from Irn?

Iranian TV

Best you speak to the Iranians glorifying this and being inaccurate on who is in the pictures.

Like I said it has no relevnce, what is relevant is the Iranians are glorifying this and Hamas does buid this tunnels to attack Israel.

Like I say a dummy will poorly stick to a moot point and then as seen have it end up in his own face like you have Irn

Round up up events in The West Bank, Gaza and Israel 2297536688

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:59 am

Here watch the video for yourself mate lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:01 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Round up up events in The West Bank, Gaza and Israel 3489511464    Round up up events in The West Bank, Gaza and Israel 3489511464    Round up up events in The West Bank, Gaza and Israel 3489511464

Round up up events in The West Bank, Gaza and Israel 3489511464    Round up up events in The West Bank, Gaza and Israel 3489511464    Round up up events in The West Bank, Gaza and Israel 3489511464

Iranian TV

Round up up events in The West Bank, Gaza and Israel 3489511464    Round up up events in The West Bank, Gaza and Israel 3489511464   Round up up events in The West Bank, Gaza and Israel 3489511464

Round up up events in The West Bank, Gaza and Israel 3489511464   Round up up events in The West Bank, Gaza and Israel 3489511464   Round up up events in The West Bank, Gaza and Israel 3489511464

Best you speak to the Iranians glorifying this and being inaccurate on who is in the pictures.

Like I said it has no relevnce, what is relevant is the Iranians are glorifying this and Hamas does buid this tunnels to attack Israel.

Like I say a dummy will poorly stick to a moot point and then as seen have it end up in his own face like you have Irn

Of course they come from Iranian TV and the programme does not say they are Hamas.

Do some research on these things - always the best way lol
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:03 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Iranian TV

Round up up events in The West Bank, Gaza and Israel 3489511464    Round up up events in The West Bank, Gaza and Israel 3489511464   Round up up events in The West Bank, Gaza and Israel 3489511464

Round up up events in The West Bank, Gaza and Israel 3489511464   Round up up events in The West Bank, Gaza and Israel 3489511464   Round up up events in The West Bank, Gaza and Israel 3489511464

Of course they come from Iranian TV and the programme does not say they are Hamas.

I have no need to do any research Irn lol
Talk about the ost desperate deflection from the fact hamas builds tunnels to attack Israel

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:06 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Iranian TV

Talk about the ost desperate deflection from the fact hamas builds tunnels to attack Israel

Round up up events in The West Bank, Gaza and Israel Hearty-laugh I have no need to do any research Irn lol

Yes, I know that Didge lol
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:07 am

You are right, little research is needed when the evidence is staggering that I have already read.

Nice try Irn, but its not going to get you out of your failure here.

Good effort but still woeful

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:53 am

Didge is a coward and a an appeaser. If we were blockaded and our fishermen were being shot at, our children abducted, our farmers killed, our homes bombed, Didge would say to the perpetrator 'I'm so sorry for living, how would you like to kill me and mine' because he would be too much of a coward to fight back. He's disgusting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:55 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Round up up events in The West Bank, Gaza and Israel Hearty-laugh I have no need to do any research Irn lol

Yes, I know that Didge lol

Every time, out of his own mouth. He's so sad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:02 am

sassy wrote:Didge is a coward and a an appeaser.  If we were blockaded and our fishermen were being shot at, our children abducted, our farmers killed, our homes bombed, Didge would say to the perpetrator 'I'm so sorry for living, how would you like to kill me and mine' because he would be too much of a coward to fight back.  He's disgusting.

More woeful excuses.
We are talking here about the tunnels built to smuggle weapons and attack Israel.
Do you deny they exist or that many are used in this capacity?
I mean do you think Santa brings them thousands of rockets on Christmas Eve?

In your own time terrorist apologist if you would please

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:15 am

Cuchulain wrote:
sassy wrote:Didge is a coward and a an appeaser.  If we were blockaded and our fishermen were being shot at, our children abducted, our farmers killed, our homes bombed, Didge would say to the perpetrator 'I'm so sorry for living, how would you like to kill me and mine' because he would be too much of a coward to fight back.  He's disgusting.

More woeful excuses.
We are talking here about the tunnels built to smuggle weapons and attack Israel.
Do you deny they exist or that many are used in this capacity?
I mean do you think Santa brings them thousands of rockets on Christmas Eve?

In your own time terrorist apologist if you would please

well said

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:13 am

Found out yet who these people in the tunnel are yet Didge? They are not Hamas as you claimed.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:19 am

Irn Bru wrote:Found out yet who these people in the tunnel are yet Didge? They are not Hamas as you claimed.

Found out yet who built the tunnels Irn.
It was Hamas

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:21 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:Found out yet who these people in the tunnel are yet Didge? They are not Hamas as you claimed.

It was Hamas

It was not Hamas. You just accepted what was fed to you without question as you often do.

Go check it out.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:23 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

It was Hamas

It was not Hamas. You just accepted what was fed to you without question as you often do.

Go check it out.

No I suppose santa just brings them rockets for Christmas Irn lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:42 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

It was Hamas

Go check it out.

It wasn't Hamas Didge - you didn't chech it out and just accepted it as being true.

Anyway, it's late and I have work to do in the morning I'm sure you do as well.

Get some sleep Didge - It'll do you good.

Toodle pip old bean Smile
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:45 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

It wasn't Hamas Didge - you didn't chech it out and just accepted it as being true.

Anyway, it's late and I have work to do in the morning I'm sure you do as well.

Get some sleep Didge - It'll do you good.

Toodle pip old bean Smile

So you keep claiming Irn.

The facts are Hamas has built multiple tunnels

Get some medication it will do you good

Take care

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:28 am

Something else Didge got wrong and doesn't realise because of his ignorance

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:29 am

I never got anything wrong being as I never claimed anything in regards to the picture.

But then Sassy you are so desperate on every thread mainly because you cannot think for yourself and need to spam every thread with articles with others views.

I am actually looking forward to Irn's evidence as I know he is going to end up with scrambled eggs on his face

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down