NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama sings

2 posters

Go down

Obama sings Empty Obama sings

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:06 pm

http://news.sky.com/video/1509135/obama-sings-amazing-grace

seriously mr President.....dont give up your day job.....

Back to top Go down

Obama sings Empty Re: Obama sings

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:08 pm

He did it for his friend, doesn't matter if he was good or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:12 pm

It must have made their day, I'm sure they were already very honored to have Obama delivering the eulogy.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:19 pm

Dont disagree at all with either of you....

I dont mean to question his intent or sincerity but .....my ears ....i need a new set......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:23 pm

Musical it wasn't, heartfelt I'm sure it was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:41 am

He's actually got a pretty good baritone voice.  Needs work on his scales and timing...and his breathing needs discipline, but he uses his mask perfectly to resonate the voice. Believe me, that's where most people fail.

I give him a pretty good, for an extemporaneous sing-song.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:34 am

If only he meant it and was grateful for being saved , but he is a hypocrite .

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:50 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:If only he meant it and was grateful for being saved , but he is a hypocrite .

Well, I think most Christians are hypocrites...at least when it comes to Christian Charity, which is what the man himself was all about.

But I'm not discussing orthodoxy.  As one who took vocal lessons from the coach of Barbara Streisand, Jack Jones, Anita Kerr and others, I know a little something about singing.  I think Obama has an excellent baritone voice, in need of some coaching.  

I also think it's too bad that some of the more seasoned voices that were up there with him didn't join in and guide along his unpracticed style.  To sing together...what a magnificent opportunity to show unity that would have been.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:26 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:If only he meant it and was grateful for being saved , but he is a hypocrite .

Well, I think most Christians are hypocrites...at least when it comes to Christian Charity, which is what the man himself was all about.

But I'm not discussing orthodoxy.  As one who took vocal lessons from the coach of Barbara Streisand, Jack Jones, Anita Kerr and others, I know a little something about singing.  I think Obama has an excellent baritone voice, in need of some coaching.  

I also think it's too bad that some of the more seasoned voices that were up there with him didn't join in and guide along his unpracticed style.  To sing together...what a magnificent opportunity to show unity that would have been.

I didn't say he had a bad voice , in fact it wasn't bad not great but he tried at least . Maybe the others thought he was fake and couldn't wholeheartedly join in with him Obama sings 2190311264

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down