NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

brothers jailed over evil NYC terror plot...

Go down

brothers jailed over evil NYC terror plot... Empty brothers jailed over evil NYC terror plot...

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:32 am

http://news.sky.com/story/1500502/brothers-jailed-over-evil-nyc-terror-plot

two more terrorist freaks dealt with, pity there was no death sentence though...

Back to top Go down

brothers jailed over evil NYC terror plot... Empty Re: brothers jailed over evil NYC terror plot...

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:53 am

I don't see why it's a lesser offence to provide the money for terrorism.

I do hope they don't allow these men to have unsupervised contact with anyone outside of prison, and that they vet visitors and letters very carefully.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

brothers jailed over evil NYC terror plot... Empty Re: brothers jailed over evil NYC terror plot...

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:57 am

Raggamuffin wrote:I don't see why it's a lesser offence to provide the money for terrorism.

I do hope they don't allow these men to have unsupervised contact with anyone outside of prison, and that they vet visitors and letters very carefully.

you would have thought providing the money would be an equal offense really not sure why it should be treat more leniently ...

that's a good point last thing they want is to allow them to radicalise from their cell...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:55 pm

good result

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:59 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:good result

definitely...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down