NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I would like to receive an official warning

4 posters

Go down

I would like to receive an official warning Empty I would like to receive an official warning

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:34 pm

I have read back on a few posts I have made and based on the rules of the forum, I have broken them and want to be issued with a warning. I think this is only fair and wish the admin team to issue this, because I have  insulted Irn's family. I make no excuse for this and I am wrong to do so and apologize for insulting Irn's family.
I look for no forgiveness but justice here and if a precedent is to stand then I am happy to receive that punishment. I also think I should receive this warning because I threatened Zack. Even though we both threatened each other and I started to this. I must not excuse myself from making zack threaten me back with violence, this clearly was not his fault, he only acted off what I said and thus cannot act independent of my abuse, this clearly is able to control him to replicate my abuse with threats also. He is innocent as seen from any wrong doing even if we made up and moved on where he still drags this up, only off over my support of a two state solution for Israel and Palestine. He is blameless, as bro's do fight and call the other a sexual degenerate and fight sometimes. I do get annoyed and allow my passions to get the better of me. So again no excuse.

I can admit when wrong, I was wrong to insult Irn's family. It will not change my view of him or how he as well claims to move on and throws it back in my face. If I am to move on then I should receive punishment for my failings with regard to his family. My view still stands on the Scots but I cannot blame all of them, especially those who stayed behind and did not succumb to English coin and land.

So I would be happy if I was punished for my actions. I think it would help stop any case of people claiming bias and that I am fully aware that if I replicate this I could end up with a temporary ban to the more extreme of a permanent ban. All I ask is that the admin team carry the motion to act on me, because I am happy to accept my punishment, which if seen as too light will accept if they deem to act more severe.

Back to top Go down

I would like to receive an official warning Empty Re: I would like to receive an official warning

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:56 pm

it would be about time...

Back to top Go down

I would like to receive an official warning Empty Re: I would like to receive an official warning

Post by eddie Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:00 pm

Didge I'm not issuing you with a warning when all these things happened a few weeks/months back.

Perhaps you'd feel better if you privately contacted Irn and Zack and made an apology?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:06 pm

eddie wrote:Didge I'm not issuing you with a warning when all these things happened a few weeks/months back.

Perhaps you'd feel better if you privately contacted Irn and Zack and made an apology?

I will do that as a punishment if you wish and will do it gladly if not a punishment.
Would also like to be the first to be punished for breaking the rules

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:08 pm

Belatucadros wrote:
eddie wrote:Didge I'm not issuing you with a warning when all these things happened a few weeks/months back.

I will do that as a punishment if you wish and will do it gladly if not a punishment.

OK, how about this -- you're warned that that sort of content is not allowed here. All right?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:11 pm

Can I hit him then? I would like to receive an official warning 859118666
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:11 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Belatucadros wrote:

OK, how about this -- you're warned that that sort of content is not allowed here. All right?

Not really Ben, but will accept.
Goodnight

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:12 pm

Night didge x

I would like to receive an official warning 859118666
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:18 pm

eddie wrote:Can I hit him then? I would like to receive an official warning 859118666

can i too please please Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:48 pm

and heres me getting the "cat" ready......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:55 pm

Oh my, now we have self flagellation on a public forum. It's not a pretty sight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:00 pm

risingsun wrote:Oh my, now we have self flagellation on a public forum.  It's not a pretty sight.

No something far simpler than that sassy, something you have never experienced.

That you might be wrong.

If you start to embrace this, you will understand how there really is no pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:09 pm

Belatucadros wrote:
risingsun wrote:Oh my, now we have self flagellation on a public forum.  It's not a pretty sight.

That you might be wrong.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Oh dear, just another step on your cycle Didge, the wheel will turn and in two weeks time you will be back to being abusive again. Watched it so many times.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:11 pm

risingsun wrote:
Belatucadros wrote:

That you might be wrong.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Oh dear, just another step on your cycle Didge, the wheel will turn and in two weeks time you will be back to being abusive again.  Watched it so many times.  

Maybe so Sassy who knows, but at least I ask that the rules be applied.
I make no excuses for when I am wrong.
How do you sassy, excuse when you are?
I stand by people Sassy because I believe in them.
You just use them for your own ends
My conscience is clear, is yours?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:13 pm

Belatucadros wrote:
risingsun wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Oh dear, just another step on your cycle Didge, the wheel will turn and in two weeks time you will be back to being abusive again.  Watched it so many times.  

How do you you excuse when you are?

See? Moved onto the next stage really quickly lol. I have never used anyone. I have always said exactly what I think and always will, my conscience is as clear as a bell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:16 pm

risingsun wrote:
Belatucadros wrote:

How do you you excuse when you are?

See?  Moved onto the next stage really quickly lol.  I have never used anyone.  I have always said exactly what I think and always will, my conscience is as clear as a bell.

Guilty conscience.
Why do people always fall prey to what they most fear sassy as you do?
You defend something you claim you never do. Only a guilt person does so.
An innocent person has nothing to defend, they are innocent.
Think about that Sassy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:24 pm

Belatucadros wrote:
risingsun wrote:

See?  Moved onto the next stage really quickly lol.  I have never used anyone.  I have always said exactly what I think and always will, my conscience is as clear as a bell.

Guilty conscience.
Think about that Sassy.

Oh you think about it, why the hell would I.  Keep peddling, the cycle moves on lol  You asked me a question, I answered it, you twisted it, here we go round the mulbery bush.   Now I'm too tired from packing and sorting to play games with a narcissist, so you talk to yourself, I'm sure you are really good at it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:28 pm

risingsun wrote:
Belatucadros wrote:

Guilty conscience.
Think about that Sassy.

Oh you think about it Confusion, why the hell would I. Anger at why you are confused  Keep peddling, bitter reaction still confused the cycle moves on lol There is no cycle sassy, just you You asked me a question, I answered it, you twisted it, here we go round the mulbery bush. No bush, just you fearing that answer, hence the immature answer   Now I'm too tired from packing and sorting to play games with a narcissit, that is you running away and using negative and abusive language when you are confused so you talk to yourself, I'm sure you are really good at it.
I have no need to talk to myself, my ears and eyes are just open to what you have written sassy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:36 am

Better than the defecating in the streets video some enjoyed so much

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:38 am

Belatucadros wrote:
risingsun wrote:

Oh you think about it Confusion, why the hell would I. Anger at why you are confused  Keep peddling, bitter reaction still confused the cycle moves on lol There is no cycle sassy, just you You asked me a question, I answered it, you twisted it, here we go round the mulbery bush. No bush, just you fearing that answer, hence the immature answer   Now I'm too tired from packing and sorting to play games with a narcissit, that is you running away and using negative and abusive language when you are confused so you talk to yourself, I'm sure you are really good at it.
I have no need to talk to myself, my ears and eyes are just open to what you have written sassy.

No idea what led to this change of heart Didge but keep it up you are a good poster when you are not being an arse tongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:42 am

Nems wrote:
Belatucadros wrote:

No idea what led to this change of heart Didge but keep it up you are a good poster when you are not being an arse tongue

When is that?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:43 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Nems wrote:

When is that?

Er gimme a minute lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:46 am

Belatucadros wrote:I have read back on a few posts I have made and based on the rules of the forum, I have broken them and want to be issued with a warning. I think this is only fair and wish the admin team to issue this, because I have  insulted Irn's family. I make no excuse for this and I am wrong to do so and apologize for insulting Irn's family.
I look for no forgiveness but justice here and if a precedent is to stand then I am happy to receive that punishment. I also think I should receive this warning because I threatened Zack. Even though we both threatened each other and I started to this. I must not excuse myself from making zack threaten me back with violence, this clearly was not his fault, he only acted off what I said and thus cannot act independent of my abuse, this clearly is able to control him to replicate my abuse with threats also. He is innocent as seen from any wrong doing even if we made up and moved on where he still drags this up, only off over my support of a two state solution for Israel and Palestine. He is blameless, as bro's do fight and call the other a sexual degenerate and fight sometimes. I do get annoyed and allow my passions to get the better of me. So again no excuse.

I can admit when wrong, I was wrong to insult Irn's family. It will not change my view of him or how he as well claims to move on and throws it back in my face. If I am to move on then I should receive punishment for my failings with regard to his family. My view still stands on the Scots but I cannot blame all of them, especially those who stayed behind and did not succumb to English coin and land.

So I would be happy if I was punished for my actions. I think it would help stop any case of people claiming bias and that I am fully aware that if I replicate this I could end up with a temporary ban to the more extreme of a permanent ban. All I ask is that the admin team carry the motion to act on me, because I am happy to accept my punishment, which if seen as too light will accept if they deem to act more severe.

Poor Didge. I bet you were crying as you made that post.

I would like to receive an official warning 3489511464
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:54 am

I dedicate this song to Rags:

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:56 am

Didge last night.  I would like to receive an official warning 3489511464

I would like to receive an official warning Crying_kid
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:58 am

Next dedication to Rags:

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by stardesk Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:07 pm

My compliments Didge. It isn't always easy to apologise, for most of the time we think we're right in what we say.

Sassy, please will you stop filling your comments with that Zionist poster, you've done it a few times now it's time to stop it. We all get the message that you support the Jews.

And if I've got it all wrong, then I too apologise.

Last edited by stardesk on Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
stardesk
stardesk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:10 pm

stardesk wrote:My compliments Didge. It isn't always easy to apologise, for most of the time we think we're right in what we say.

Sassy, please will you stop filling your comments with that Zionist poster, you've done it a few times now it's time to stop it. We all get the message that you support the Jews.

Like we all get the message that you and others don't like Christians. That doesn't stop any of you banging on and on about them though.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:12 pm

stardesk wrote:My compliments Didge. It isn't always easy to apologise, for most of the time we think we're right in what we say.

And if I've got it all wrong, then I too apologise.

it takes up the whole thread doesn't it the zionist pic I would like to receive an official warning 3489511464

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:12 pm

Thanks Stardesk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:13 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

Like we all get the message that you and others don't like Christians. That doesn't stop any of you banging on and on about them though.

I'm not sure sassy supports the Jews scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by stardesk Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:13 pm

RAGGY,
Wrong, I've never said I don't like Christians. All I try to do is show that the foundations of Christianity are based on fictional constructs.
That has nothing to do with liking or disliking people, whatever faith they follow.

Last edited by stardesk on Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
stardesk
stardesk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:14 pm

stardesk wrote:Wrong, I've never said I don't like Christians. All I try to do is show that the foundations of Christianity are based on fictional constructs.
That has nothing to do with liking or disliking people, whatever faith they follow.

And you do it over and over again, like it's going to make a difference to those with faith.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:16 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Ooooh, I missed that.

No, I get the feeling somehow that she doesn't support Israel. Laughing

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:17 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

Ooooh, I missed that.

I wouldn't have guessed that rabbit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:17 pm

stardesk wrote:Wrong, I've never said I don't like Christians. All I try to do is show that the foundations of Christianity are based on fictional constructs.

Mate take no notice, she has not the first clue what the central message of Christianity is.
She plays the victim card constantly and she does so because she wants attention.
Starve her of this and she nothing more than an irritation snapping at your heels.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:19 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Ooooh, I missed that.

I don't think that Hajo Meyer was a Zionist either. Laughing

Last edited by Raggamuffin on Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:20 pm

I would like to receive an official warning 9k=

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:21 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

I don't think that Hajo Meyer is a Zionist either. Laughing

Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by stardesk Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:21 pm

Oh come off it Raggy. What are Dibs and HF doing? They've filled a whole topic with religious quotes which can't really be followed by a discussion. I have started topics from an Evolutionist angle, but I do expect some feed-back and discussion. I don't fill page after page with evolutionary evidence.
stardesk
stardesk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:24 pm

stardesk wrote:Oh come off it Raggy. What are Dibs and HF doing? They've filled a whole topic with religious quotes which can't really be followed by a discussion. I have started topics from an Evolutionist angle, but I do expect some feed-back and discussion. I don't fill page after page with evolutionary evidence.

It's one thread, and the pagans and athiests have their own threads too.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:28 pm

stardesk wrote:Oh come off it Raggy. What are Dibs and HF doing? They've filled a whole topic with religious quotes which can't really be followed by a discussion. I have started topics from an Evolutionist angle, but I do expect some feed-back and discussion. I don't fill page after page with evolutionary evidence.

because there isn't any evolutionary evidence... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:29 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:

I would like to receive an official warning 3489511464
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:33 pm

I would like to receive an official warning Epic-facepalm-o

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:34 pm

Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:14 pm

beam me up
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down