NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carl Sagan on books

3 posters

Go down

Carl Sagan on books Empty Carl Sagan on books

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:06 am

Once again, Sagan was a genius at putting things into words most of us only feel:

Carl Sagan on books 424170_510640915643438_1115339365_n
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Carl Sagan on books Empty

Post by Lurker Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:34 pm

I miss him. He was a voice of scientific reason in a sea of ignorance. His Cosmos series was brilliant.
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Carl Sagan on books Empty Re: Carl Sagan on books

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:42 pm

Lurker wrote:I miss him. He was a voice of scientific reason in a sea of ignorance. His Cosmos series was brilliant.

It never ceases to amaze me how few people seem to understand the simple principle he stated: "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:19 am

Though it's certainly not an extraordinary claim to say that Friends was a gallupin' goose of a good show. Golly-wee-hey that was funny.

Remember the race car bed? "Monica ... Faloola ... Geller!"

I mean, who came up with that stuff? And what were they on? Weed? Coke? Meth? Speed? Heroin? Huffing paint? E's? LSD? PCP? Crack? Crank? Freon? Crocodyl? Bath salts?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:24 am

Ben Cottonpickin' Reilly wrote:Though it's certainly not an extraordinary claim to say that Friends was a gallupin' goose of a good show. Golly-wee-hey that was funny.

Remember the race car bed? "Monica ... Faloola ... Geller!"

I mean, who came up with that stuff? And what were they on? Weed? Coke? Meth? Speed? Heroin? Huffing paint? E's? LSD? PCP? Crack? Crank? Freon? Crocodyl? Bath salts?

Bath salts are a divine addition to a bath full of calf milk. I enjoy the bath salts bubbling in places that relax me. I languish.....
Of course, one should never languish too long because the servants may peep through the keyhole.

One must always be observant of the perverted voyeur.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down