NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UPDATE: Malaysian P.M. says wreckage in satellite images was missing Malaysian flight

+6
eddie
gerber
Original Quill
veya_victaous
Lone Wolf
Ben Reilly
10 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

UPDATE: Malaysian P.M. says wreckage in satellite images was missing Malaysian flight - Page 8 Empty UPDATE: Malaysian P.M. says wreckage in satellite images was missing Malaysian flight

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:38 am

First topic message reminder :

UPDATE: Malaysian P.M. says wreckage in satellite images was missing Malaysian flight - Page 8 1975233_10152073367156359_329380471_n_1395319333749_3511498_ver1.0_640_480

In what officials called the "best lead" of the nearly two-week-old aviation mystery, a satellite detected two objects floating about 1,000 miles off the coast of Australia and halfway to the desolate islands of the Antarctic.
The development raised new hope of finding the vanished jet and sent another emotional jolt to the families of the 239 people aboard.

Sarah Bajc, whose boyfriend, American Philip Wood, was aboard the plane, is one of those anxiously awaiting news.

"I'm desperate to hear it is an airplane wing and there are survivors clinging to it, and one of them is Philip," she told CBS News by email. "I'm apprehensive it will be unrelated and the wait will just continue after many more hours of misery."

"I am prepared for dead bodies," she wrote, "but I am not prepared for never knowing."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/malaysia-airlines-flight-370-possible-debris-from-missing-plane-spotted/

UPDATE link: http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/24/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-plane/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Last edited by Ben_Reilly on Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

UPDATE: Malaysian P.M. says wreckage in satellite images was missing Malaysian flight - Page 8 Empty Re: UPDATE: Malaysian P.M. says wreckage in satellite images was missing Malaysian flight

Post by veya_victaous Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:46 am

are we back to aliens did it yet?

alien alien alien alien alien 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

UPDATE: Malaysian P.M. says wreckage in satellite images was missing Malaysian flight - Page 8 Empty Re: UPDATE: Malaysian P.M. says wreckage in satellite images was missing Malaysian flight

Post by gerber Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:29 am

veya_victaous wrote:are we back to aliens did it yet?

alien alien alien alien alien 

" Since the disappearance of Malaysia Flight 370, and so far no wreckage being found, various theories have been developed as to the cause or location of the plane; among them is that of alien abduction. I knew when I first saw that there would be no quick solution to the whereabouts of the plane, this would happen.
So many interested parties have called or written MUFON suggesting a UFO connection, that the organization had to make a public statement. Executive Director Jan C. Harzan answered the questions this way:

"We have not received any UFO reports from that region during the time of the flight or around the time period where it may have crashed," Harzan said. "Historically there are very few UFO cases where an airplane is involved and then it just disappears."

http://ufos.about.com/b/2014/03/12/is-there-a-ufo-connection-to-missing-flight-370.htm

Seems that has been ruled out......LOL
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8