NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370: Government finally releases 47 pages of 'missing' satellite data as requested by families

+4
Ben Reilly
gerber
eddie
captain
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370: Government finally releases 47 pages of 'missing' satellite data as requested by families  Empty Missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370: Government finally releases 47 pages of 'missing' satellite data as requested by families

Post by captain Wed May 28, 2014 9:16 pm

The Malaysian government has finally released the satellite data it used to track the last movements of the missing flight MH370, more than two months after they were requested by families seeking greater transparency.

The report, produced jointly with the British satellite firm Inmarsat, runs to 47 pages and includes details on the hourly “handshakes” made after the aircraft disappeared from civilian radar on 8 March.

The relatives of those who were on board the Boeing 777 when it vanished said they hope opening up the data to analysis from experts around the world will help verify the search area currently defined off the coast of Australia.

But following repeated accusations that the Malaysian government has kept them in the dark throughout the investigation, one family said they still feel some data has been withheld.

Sarah Bajc, the American partner of passenger Phil Wood, said: “When we first asked for the data it was more than two months ago. I never dreamed it would be such an obstacle to overcome."

She said the report released on today had gaps where information had been removed “to improve readability”, and that there was no sign of comparable records from previous flights on MH370's route that the families had requested.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/missing-malaysia-airlines-flight-mh370-government-finally-releases-47-pages-of-missing-satellite-data-as-requested-by-families-9437711.html
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370: Government finally releases 47 pages of 'missing' satellite data as requested by families  Empty Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370: Government finally releases 47 pages of 'missing' satellite data as requested by families

Post by eddie Wed May 28, 2014 10:18 pm

Something very wrong with all this.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370: Government finally releases 47 pages of 'missing' satellite data as requested by families  Empty Re: Missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370: Government finally releases 47 pages of 'missing' satellite data as requested by families

Post by gerber Thu May 29, 2014 9:11 am

" Malaysia Airlines Flight 370: US Navy says 'pings' were red herring

Search for missing MH370 is back to square one as US Navy says pings were not from plane's black box
The four acoustic "pings" which searchers had pinpointed in the search for missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 were not transmitted by the plane, a senior US Navy official said last night.
Rather than being sent by the plane's black box, the signals are now believed to have come from a separate man-made source unrelated to MH370.
The disclosure effectively means that the seven-week long search, during which 329 square miles of ocean floor where the pings were traced to was scanned, was largely for nothing.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/10861767/Malaysia-Airlines-Flight-370-US-Navy-says-pings-were-red-herring.html

Something very wrong indeed Eddie. Been saying it all along.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by captain Thu May 29, 2014 12:39 pm

This is all strange, a mystery which stinks! For all the "red-herrings" which have been shown in the media makes me think that there is a massive cover-up and to be honest, the kind of cover-up which only a government(s) could carry out. The stories regarding some of the passengers only adds to the mystery.
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 7:23 pm

This stinks worse than Billingsgate.
Who is behind this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu May 29, 2014 9:58 pm

Have to admit, I tuned this story out after a few weeks of wall-to-wall coverage, so maybe somebody could help me out here by breaking down who would benefit from covering up something about this flight.

It wouldn't make sense for there to be a cover-up without somebody being better off if the public didn't know the truth.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu May 29, 2014 10:08 pm

Ben, governments and powers that be cover things up when they want to keep the public ignorant or calm.

In this instance, they have a feeling that this plane has been take for a reason right?

Either, they know the plane is taken for future use and want to keep a old on it while they secretly carry out investigations or "they" had the plane taken down because of who was on it...?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu May 29, 2014 10:19 pm

eddie wrote:Ben, governments and powers that be cover things up when they want to keep the public ignorant or calm.

In this instance, they have a feeling that this plane has been take for a reason right?

Either, they know the plane is taken for future use and want to keep a old on it while they secretly carry out investigations or "they" had the plane taken down because of who was on it...?

Pretty far-fetched, especially when something like $50 million has been spent on the search?

Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu May 29, 2014 10:31 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:Ben, governments and powers that be cover things up when they want to keep the public ignorant or calm.

Pretty far-fetched, especially when something like $50 million has been spent on the search?

Come on Ben! What is ten million (so they say) when you want to cover something big up?
Why do people always mention money in situations like these?
Ten million (so they say) is nothing to spend on a covert operation!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu May 29, 2014 11:09 pm

eddie wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Come on Ben! What is ten million (so they say) when you want to cover something big up?
Why do people always mention money in situations like these?
Ten million (so they say) is nothing to spend on a covert operation!

It's been a lot more than $10 million, and a lot of military assets from all over the world tied up. I want to know what's so big as to make several nations think covering up what "really" happened is the way to go. I'm skeptical, that's all.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu May 29, 2014 11:38 pm

Yes I understand skeptical Ben, I am skeptical of everything yet remain open to suggestion too.

What makes you think that something really big wouldn't and couldn't be covered up?
Perhaps it's something neither you nor I would think of???
Can you think of every possibility that could make a huge cover-up happen,
Just because you can't think it, doesn't mean it hasn't or isn't happening.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Fri May 30, 2014 12:02 am

I've said from day one something is terribly wrong here, and nothing I have read has changed my mind up to now.
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri May 30, 2014 12:15 am

yeah Australia already spent $60 million on the search.

I sort of agree with Eddie, there is quite a lot of simmering tension in the Area as China is securing the subaquatic resources meaning there are some uninhabitable place humans are arguing over for the first time.
I cant think what they would achieve taking the plane though  confused confused confused 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri May 30, 2014 12:18 am

veya_victaous wrote:yeah Australia already spent $60 million on the search.

I sort of agree with Eddie, there is quite a lot of simmering tension in the Area as China is securing the subaquatic resources meaning there are some uninhabitable place humans are arguing over for the first time.
I cant think what they would achieve taking the plane though  confused confused confused 

Well me neither Veya, but I'm not privy to documents and government blah blah....and let's face it, there's loads of blah blah we know so very little about.

I just think that plane is somewhere on land and being held for something. With or without, government consent or real knowledge.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri May 30, 2014 12:21 am

You would have to get what, five national governments to agree to a cover-up -- at bare minimum?

You can't get five of the world's governments to agree on anything, especially when it comes to something like being the country that found the plane everybody's wondering about. Just the involvement of American and Chinese politicians and their egos would make that highly improbable.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri May 30, 2014 12:29 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:You would have to get what, five national governments to agree to a cover-up -- at bare minimum?

You can't get five of the world's governments to agree on anything, especially when it comes to something like being the country that found the plane everybody's wondering about. Just the involvement of American and Chinese politicians and their egos would make that highly improbable.

Ben why would you think that you would know EXACTLY how these five nations would work together, if needed?
That's not a slur on you, or any of us, but what makes you think you know or could even guess what goes on behind the scenes of "What We Are Told"

"What We Are Told" is an entirely original and covert and absolutely true happening.
I have no idea, why you think this "company" or "brand" is not possible.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri May 30, 2014 12:29 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:You would have to get what, five national governments to agree to a cover-up -- at bare minimum?

Assuming the Chinese aren't pulling the Wool over the USA, then they only need Australia and Malaysia to Agree  Wink 

And even then Malaysia would be easy enough to slip it past

I think 'it is just lost' is the most likely answer
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Fri May 30, 2014 12:38 am

I just have this feeling that whoever took the plane is blackmailing the Governments with the lives of the passengers. I don't know for what reason, but I can't think of any other reason for all of them to keep quiet.

I simply don't believe that with all the technology today they can't find a plane, however deep the water etc etc. And before someone jumps in and tells me it took 2 years to find the Air France plane, It didn't, it took 2 days. It took 2 years for them to recover the black box.
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by captain Fri May 30, 2014 12:40 am

It must have been more than ten million to someone if they have gone this far to clumsily clear up their tracks. But like most of these unanswered mystery's, it will fade into the background soon.

captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri May 30, 2014 1:11 am

harvesmom wrote:I just have this feeling that whoever took the plane is blackmailing the Governments with the lives of the passengers. I don't know for what reason, but I can't think of any other reason for all of them to keep quiet.

I simply don't believe that with all the technology today they can't find a plane, however deep the water etc etc. And before someone jumps in and tells me it took 2 years to find the Air France plane, It didn't, it took 2 days. It took 2 years for them to recover the black box.

doubt it, China would probably say fuck it, it is not known for over sentimentality  Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed if anything someone on the plane knew something and the rest are collateral damage  pale 

and the Ocean is very deep and the floor uncharted in that region.. but it is very far off course and convenient that it went down in one of the few place that are so difficult to search  Suspect Suspect Suspect 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Fri May 30, 2014 1:19 am

veya_victaous wrote:
harvesmom wrote:I just have this feeling that whoever took the plane is blackmailing the Governments with the lives of the passengers. I don't know for what reason, but I can't think of any other reason for all of them to keep quiet.

doubt it, China would probably say fuck it, it is not known for over sentimentality  Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed if anything someone on the plane knew something and the rest are collateral damage  pale 

and the Ocean is very deep and the floor uncharted in that region.. but it is very far off course and convenient that it went down in one of the few place that are so difficult to search  Suspect Suspect Suspect 

I know, I know.... Its just that I think whatever happened the pilot was in on it, with the flying so high, changing route etc, if we are to believe that now anyway. If thats true, that is the reason I believe its landed somewhere as I don't think he would have given his life up voluntarily.
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri May 30, 2014 2:51 am

eddie wrote:

Ben why would you think that you would know EXACTLY how these five nations would work together, if needed?
That's not a slur on you, or any of us, but what makes you think you know or could even guess what goes on behind the scenes of "What We Are Told"

"What We Are Told" is an entirely original and covert and absolutely true happening.

Where did I ever say anything about "exactly"? I know enough about world politics to know that few things remain secret for long, particularly when you have competing national governments involved.

I also know enough about the media from working on the inside of it my whole adult life to know that cover-ups get leaked, and for the majority of journalists, if a government official tells them not to say anything, they shout it from the rooftops once they've got the story straight.

http://www.democracynow.org/2008/4/1/exclusivebushs_law_eric_lichtblau_on_exposing
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri May 30, 2014 2:55 am

Just one other point -- I know that if I was in charge of making sure that a bunch of important people died, I wouldn't let them all get on the same plane and then vanish it in the news story of the year  Rolling Eyes 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri May 30, 2014 2:59 am

I lied, one more thought. If China knew more about this than has been reported, i.e. that it was hijacked and landed by terrorists for use in a future attack, I really doubt they'd miss the opportunity to embarrass the U.S. with it.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri May 30, 2014 5:00 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:I lied, one more thought. If China knew more about this than has been reported, i.e. that it was hijacked and landed by terrorists for use in a future attack, I really doubt they'd miss the opportunity to embarrass the U.S. with it.

hmmm.

I was more thinking there was some quite high up techies on the that plane that worked for IBM in China, the Chinese gov't may have wanted something they knew  Suspect IBM China is still a US company just its Chinese division. there is every possibility that they had attempted some espionage on the Chinese gov't at the behest of the USA, And before you say no, heaps of Aussie companies have been Busted doing exactly that for the USA  Rolling Eyes 

I doubt the future attack thing very much. More likely some sort of Data with possible economic repercussions  Neutral 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri May 30, 2014 5:35 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:I lied, one more thought. If China knew more about this than has been reported, i.e. that it was hijacked and landed by terrorists for use in a future attack, I really doubt they'd miss the opportunity to embarrass the U.S. with it.

hmmm.

I was more thinking there was some quite high up techies on the that plane that worked for IBM in China, the Chinese gov't may have wanted something they knew  Suspect IBM China is still a US company just its Chinese division. there is every possibility that they had attempted some espionage on the Chinese gov't at the behest of the USA, And before you say no, heaps of Aussie companies have been Busted doing exactly that for the USA  Rolling Eyes 

I doubt the future attack thing very much. More likely some sort of Data with possible economic repercussions  Neutral 

But a cover-up would entail the very top levels of the Chinese gov't -- I would be willing to bet they'd happily sell out a company for something like this. Maybe if it was a smaller deal, but this is one of the top-watched stories in the world even now, and it may just be me being biased, but I don't think the Chinese government would pass up an opportunity to get egg in the face of the U.S. Or, for that matter, Australia, the UK, New Zealand and other Western countries, but no offense, the U.S. would be the big prize in this game ...

Now, the economic thing is something I hadn't considered. It would have to be something really high-stakes, though, to make most of the world's powers (and other countries not among the world's powers) to cooperate like that.

In general, I've always considered every large group of people to contain too many adversaries to make for effective secret-keeping. If you read up on the history of U.S. intelligence breaches, there has been a massive amount of intelligence lost and it really only takes one person in many cases.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Hanssen
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri May 30, 2014 5:36 am

And just to add, the likelihood of taking out one airplane enabling the world's powers to hide a huge economic secret that would be devastating? Seems pretty small to me.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Ben Reilly Fri May 30, 2014 6:18 am

Lone Wolf wrote:
eddie wrote:
Ben, governments and powers that be cover things up when they want to keep the public ignorant or calm.

::D:: 

SEEMS pretty risky to steal such a big plane for future re-use, as it will by then be one of the most infamous "missing planes" on the planet...

AS for assassinating someone "who was on it.." ~ WHO are you suggesting there, eddie ? WAS there somebody on there that hasn't been mentioned yet ?

TAKING out a plane with over 270 passengers and crew, and then running a naval and satellite search that's already cost over $50 million to date  ~ now that's a very expensive assassination, by anyone's measure !    Suspect

Be simpler to mess with someone's brakes, right? Or if you want to use some flair, put something radioactive in their food.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri May 30, 2014 6:52 am

wow you guys want full conspiracy

I was just thinking a new chipset or something, intellectual property is worth Billions. there were high ranking IBM techs on the plane.

and the rumour that China had out NSA'd the NSA via stowaway components on Intel Processors.... that could be big shit  Rolling Eyes  literally stole a copy of everything the NSA snooped and potentially a lot more than that.... it is unconfirmed however.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Fri May 30, 2014 9:32 am

On board Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 were employees from Freescale Semiconductor, a Texas-based technology firm.

“It is conceivable that the Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 plane is ‘cloaked’, hiding with high-tech electronic warfare weaponry that exists and is used,” according to the site.

[…]

“The general public might not hear about how far the US has really come, because it is and should remain classified,” noted firearms expert Chris Sajnog, a former Navy Seal. “Other countries are still playing catch-up — but they’re closing the gap.”

Freescale Semiconductor has been developing microprocessors, sensors and other technology for the past 50 years. The technology it creates is commonly referred to as embedded processors, which according to the firm are “standalone semiconductors that perform dedicated computing functions in electronic systems”.

The passengers on board were engineers and other experts working to make Freescale Semiconductor chip facilities in Tianjin and Kuala Lumpur more efficient, said Mitch Haws, vice- president, global communications and investor relations.

“These were people with a lot of experience and technical background and they were very important people,” Haws said.

“It’s definitely a loss for the company.”

http://www.glennbeck.com/2014/03/17/glenn-breaks-down-some-of-the-theories-surrounding-malaysian-airlines-flight-mh370/
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Fri May 30, 2014 10:12 am

Lone Wolf wrote:
harvesmom wrote:
I just have this feeling that whoever took the plane is blackmailing the Governments with the lives of the passengers. I don't know for what reason, but I can't think of any other reason for all of them to keep quiet.

lol! 

Ludicrous....

I take it you know something we don't then....do share  study 
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 11:46 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:Just one other point -- I know that if I was in charge of making sure that a bunch of important people died, I wouldn't let them all get on the same plane and then vanish it in the news story of the year  Rolling Eyes 

That is hiding in plain sight, which is the perfect cover up.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri May 30, 2014 3:50 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:

Where did I ever say anything about "exactly"? I know enough about world politics to know that few things remain secret for long, particularly when you have competing national governments involved.

I also know enough about the media from working on the inside of it my whole adult life to know that cover-ups get leaked, and for the majority of journalists, if a government official tells them not to say anything, they shout it from the rooftops once they've got the story straight.

http://www.democracynow.org/2008/4/1/exclusivebushs_law_eric_lichtblau_on_exposing

So are you saying, in your expert opinion, that usually there's some speck of truth to most conspiracy stories?

Why is it, some things get said about certain situations and about others, nothing?

Just curious.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri May 30, 2014 3:51 pm

harvesmom wrote:
Lone Wolf wrote:
 lol! 

Ludicrous....

lol! don't be ludicrous Harves! He just likes telling everyone how stupid they are.
It gives him a chance to use italics.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 7:43 pm

It still amazes me that a plane full of people can completely disappear in 2014;  shows how much we have still to learn  Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri May 30, 2014 8:10 pm

eddie wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:

So are you saying, in your expert opinion, that usually there's some speck of truth to most conspiracy stories?

Why is it, some things get said about certain situations and about others, nothing?

Just curious.

No problem, and I'm happy to talk (and talk and talk) about my conspiracy theory theories Smile

First off, I do think conspiracies happen -- but that keeping them under wraps is nearly impossible. I'll use the 9/11 attacks to illustrate several of my points here, but the first point is that even a fanatical, devoted group like al Qaeda couldn't keep the attack plan completely secret before it was carried out:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/911timeline/2002/reuters090902.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bin_Ladin_Determined_To_Strike_in_US

So I think there is often a grain of truth to conspiracy theories that gets overshadowed by the more sensational aspect of the theory. As you know, there is a persistent theory that the Bush White House either let the attacks happen or even had a hand in them. But check this out:

Under fierce cross-examination by Republicans on the 9/11 Commission, the White House's former top counterterrorism official stood firm on his allegations that the Bush administration, despite intense warnings, devoted scant attention to the al Qaeda threat before the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks.

Richard Clarke, who served as White House counterterrorism coordinator for more than 10 years, touched off a storm of controversy amid the presidential-election campaign with a newly published book that accuses the Bush administration of dragging its heels in the fight against terrorism.

... Mr. Clarke testified that early in the Bush administration he attempted to warn senior White House officials about the threat posed by al Qaeda. He also said he tried to get approval for a series of steps aimed at striking al Qaeda in Afghanistan and elsewhere. But he said senior Bush administration officials delayed action as they reviewed U.S. policy toward Afghanistan, despite a crescendo of intelligence warnings about an imminent attack.

Mr. Clarke said the response he received indicated the administration "didn't either believe me that this was an urgent problem or didn't want to act as though there was an urgent problem."

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB108013447308564081

So it's more likely that the Bush administration simply didn't take the threat of an attack seriously enough to prevent it, rather than actually participating in the attack. To do the latter would require that hundreds of U.S. government officials and employees would keep quiet about a plan to murder thousands of their fellow Americans.

Finally, I think that the more unanswered questions there are about anything -- like 9/11 or flight 370 -- the more people start "conspiracy theorizing," because people generally are uncomfortable with unanswered questions and ambiguity, and fear the unknown. We're descended from people who were more likely to survive operating under the wrong answers than they were accepting that they didn't know something:

A) I hear a rustling in the jungle. B) I theorize that it's a tiger that wants to eat me. C) I run.

Being wrong in that scenario does no harm, but:

A) I hear a rustling in the jungle. B) I accept that I don't know what it is. C) I don't react.

... could lead to a person getting eaten by a hungry tiger. In that way, people's brains are wired to treat things as meaningful even if they might not be.

Another example -- we all look at random patterns on a wall, in the sky, in trees, etc., and pick out shapes -- often faces. Of course, they're not faces, but it's so important for us to be able to distinguish a face (of a friend, enemy, wild animal, etc.) that we see them even when we know they aren't there.

I think that's the most important reason people concoct conspiracy theories, but I also believe that people want to believe them because let's face it, they're exciting. If you really believe a conspiracy is afoot, it makes you feel like a character in a thriller novel rather than just a regular person living day-to-day life.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri May 30, 2014 8:36 pm

Interesting Ben, very good points made there, but also I've noticed you are a rather practical thinker, so I conclude that you need to have practical solutions and are not comfortable with something that is labelled 'other'

I, on the other hand, can never quite decide which half of a story to believe so always remain quite open (except about some things, I concede) to any theory or explanation.

I don't, for the record, think that 9/11 was anything other than what it was and more closely follow your theory outlined above, than any other.....probably! Lol

There are though, certain "mysteries" in which the supposed "truth" that will never sit right with me - missing Madeleine McCann being one of them (too many holes, question marks and don't get me started on the strangeness of the parents).

This plane though, I'm open to any possible outcome, but am more drawn towards a huge cover-up than not.
As Harves and others have pointed out, there would be some piece of some thing, that would've been found by now.....
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri May 30, 2014 8:54 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
eddie wrote:

lol! don't be ludicrous Harves! He just likes telling everyone how stupid they are.
It gives him a chance to use italics.

pirat 

eddie the raving fuckwit...

The more things change, the more they stay the same..    Laughing 

Yeah. And I'm also a pirate.  
Apparently.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Fri May 30, 2014 9:30 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

cyclops 

YES...

That you're a congenital idiot...    Laughing 

Do you have anything remotely interesting / intelligent / worth reading to say? Or did you just pop onto this thread to call me and Eddie names? I mean, if that's all you came on for, well that's OK, a bit weird since I don't even know you, but OK.....
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Fri May 30, 2014 11:48 pm

eddie wrote:Interesting Ben, very good points made there, but also I've noticed you are a rather practical thinker, so I conclude that you need to have practical solutions and are not comfortable with something that is labelled 'other'

I, on the other hand, can never quite decide which half of a story to believe so always remain quite open (except about some things, I concede) to any theory or explanation.

I don't, for the record, think that 9/11 was anything other than what it was and more closely follow your theory outlined above, than any other.....probably! Lol

There are though, certain "mysteries" in which the supposed "truth" that will never sit right with me - missing Madeleine McCann being one of them (too many holes, question marks  and  don't get me started on the strangeness of the parents).

This plane though, I'm open to any possible outcome, but am more drawn towards a huge cover-up than not.
As Harves and others have pointed out, there would be some piece of some thing, that would've been found by now.....

I'm not sure I am a 'conspiracy theorist' as such, (although I did watch Zeitgeist the Movie  Laughing  ) I just think some people accept what is said to them and take it as a given, be it in newspapers, by the Government etc, others question things. I am firmly in the second category, I don't see anything wrong in it to be honest.

You mention MM (I won't say the name for fear of Phil imploding). What we did learn from that is that the newspapers are not to be believed, and that everything that is printed in the press is carefully controlled. We also know how things get covered up.

I don't know what to think about this missing plane to be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if they found it at the bottom of the Ocean eventually, but I just think if you look at the information we have had released to us so far then something is not right. It doesn't have to be a cover up by loads of different Countries, it could simply be the Pilot and say 3 people from one Country. The others involved in the searches could have been led on a wild goose chase, because they can't just sit back and do nothing can they.
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 31, 2014 12:35 am

harvesmom wrote:
eddie wrote:Interesting Ben, very good points made there, but also I've noticed you are a rather practical thinker, so I conclude that you need to have practical solutions and are not comfortable with something that is labelled 'other'

There are though, certain "mysteries" in which the supposed "truth" that will never sit right with me - missing Madeleine McCann being one of them (too many holes, question marks  and  don't get me started on the strangeness of the parents).

I'm not sure I am a 'conspiracy theorist' as such, (although I did watch Zeitgeist the Movie  Laughing  ) I just think some people accept what is said to them and take it as a given, be it in newspapers, by the Government etc, others question things. I am firmly in the second category, I don't see anything wrong in it to be honest.

You mention MM (I won't say the name for fear of Phil imploding). What we did learn from that is that the newspapers are not to be believed, and that everything that is printed in the press is carefully controlled. We also know how things get covered up.

I don't know what to think about this missing plane to be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if they found it at the bottom of the Ocean eventually, but I just think if you look at the information we have had released to us so far then something is not right. It doesn't have to be a cover up by loads of different Countries, it could simply be the Pilot and say 3 people from one Country. The others involved in the searches could have been led on a wild goose chase, because they can't just sit back and do nothing can they.

Good post. I agree with you 100% even if you are all the things that beekeeper wolf says you are.....you, congenital idiot you!  Cool 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Sat May 31, 2014 12:40 am

eddie wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

Good post. I agree with you 100% even if you are all the things that beekeeper wolf says you are.....you, congenital idiot you!   Cool 

Better than being a raving fuckwit  cheers cheers lol! lol! lol! 
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 31, 2014 12:42 am

I'm a pirate fuckwit!!  bounce 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Sat May 31, 2014 12:46 am

eddie wrote:I'm a pirate fuckwit!!  bounce 

pirat  Never mind. That's another one off our Christmas card list. Way we're going we'll be able to share a pack of 6  cheers 
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next