NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malaysia plane searchers doubt that some once-promising signals came from missing jet

+5
Ben Reilly
Tommy Monk
gerber
David
eddie
9 posters

Go down

Malaysia plane searchers doubt that some once-promising signals came from missing jet Empty Malaysia plane searchers doubt that some once-promising signals came from missing jet

Post by eddie Tue May 13, 2014 7:35 am

Searchers preparing to resume the underwater hunt for Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 increasingly suspect that some of the electronic signals detected last month didn't come from the jetliner's black-box flight recorders, a senior Australian naval officer said.

The doubts—based on further acoustic analysis of the transmissions by Australian authorities over recent weeks—represent another potential setback in the two-month-old operation. An initial underwater search in the southern Indian Ocean has already failed to find any sign of the missing plane, while a costly air-and-ship search of the ocean's surface turned up only garbage.

Authorities in April clung to hope that electronic transmissions picked up by Australian naval vessel ADV Ocean Shield on four occasions on April 5 and April 8 would provide a breakthrough in the search. But authorities are increasingly considering only the two transmissions on April 5 as relevant to the search, Australian naval Commander James Lybrand, captain of the Ocean Shield search vessel, said in an interview late last week. Further analysis of the streams of signals detected three days later on April 8 has led authorities to doubt that they were from a man-made device, Cmdr. Lybrand said.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/05/12/malaysia-plane-searchers-doubt-some-signals-came-from-missing-jet/
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Malaysia plane searchers doubt that some once-promising signals came from missing jet Empty Re: Malaysia plane searchers doubt that some once-promising signals came from missing jet

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2014 7:39 am

Everything that has been reported about this missing plane has come to nothing .
it's a huge cover up .

Morning edds x

Back to top Go down

Malaysia plane searchers doubt that some once-promising signals came from missing jet Empty Re: Malaysia plane searchers doubt that some once-promising signals came from missing jet

Post by eddie Tue May 13, 2014 7:45 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:Everything that has been reported about this missing plane has come to nothing .
it's a huge cover up .

Morning edds x

Morning Vodders x
I tend to agree.
I really think that either there's a cover up (though not sure why they'd waste so much money in searching) or that the plane was taken by terrorists who have absolutely outsmarted experts and have that plane hidden away somewhere.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2014 8:31 am

edds i think you are right about it being taken by terrorists and is being held somewhere .

i think money would be used to cover up anything we are being lied to daily so nothing is impossible .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2014 8:50 am

eddie wrote:Searchers preparing to resume the underwater hunt for Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 increasingly suspect that some of the electronic signals detected last month didn't come from the jetliner's black-box flight recorders, a senior Australian naval officer said.

The doubts—based on further acoustic analysis of the transmissions by Australian authorities over recent weeks—represent another potential setback in the two-month-old operation. An initial underwater search in the southern Indian Ocean has already failed to find any sign of the missing plane, while a costly air-and-ship search of the ocean's surface turned up only garbage.

Authorities in April clung to hope that electronic transmissions picked up by Australian naval vessel ADV Ocean Shield on four occasions on April 5 and April 8 would provide a breakthrough in the search. But authorities are increasingly considering only the two transmissions on April 5 as relevant to the search, Australian naval Commander James Lybrand, captain of the Ocean Shield search vessel, said in an interview late last week. Further analysis of the streams of signals detected three days later on April 8 has led authorities to doubt that they were from a man-made device, Cmdr. Lybrand said.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/05/12/malaysia-plane-searchers-doubt-some-signals-came-from-missing-jet/

So basically they think the first to pings were right. Even concentrating on those two is will take a long time to search that area. A sea floor isn't flat and has deep fissures that could hold a plane quite easily.

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tue May 13, 2014 11:08 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:Everything that has been reported about this missing plane has come to nothing .
it's a huge cover up .

Morning edds x

Hi VOD I think there is a cover up too.
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2014 3:09 pm

Folks,just because the aircraft hasn't been found doesn't mean there's a cover up.It might be that they just can't find it.

Why do you think there's a cover up?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2014 3:12 pm

Shady wrote:Folks,just because the aircraft hasn't been found doesn't mean there's a cover up.It might be that they just can't find it.

Beats me, took them two years to find the french one, and they knew more or less where it was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2014 3:12 pm

I doubt there's a cover up either, the plane and or it's passengers could be stored and used for something sinister in the future though.

But also..it's a big ocean, so who knows?

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Tue May 13, 2014 3:43 pm

Could it be somewhere in darkest Nigeria which is why the US China France and the UK have offered help including manned air support

Going now before anything that you guys throw at me comes through my screen........ flower 
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue May 13, 2014 4:04 pm

If the plane hit the water and broke up then there would be loads of floating debris.

If it didn't break up then it would float.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tue May 13, 2014 4:44 pm

Shady wrote:Folks,just because the aircraft hasn't been found doesn't mean there's a cover up.It might be that they just can't find it.

There is no sign of the plane at all.
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue May 13, 2014 4:53 pm

There was a sign of a low flying plane matching the description near the Maldives around the time it 'disappeared'.....

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue May 13, 2014 7:43 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:There was a sign of a low flying plane matching the description near the Maldives around the time it 'disappeared'.....

Loads of empty islands in the Maldives.
I know because I swam from the island I was on to another and it was very vegetated and nothing could be seen from the sea plane when we flew over it coming home.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue May 13, 2014 8:57 pm

Hiya Eddie, beautiful part of the world, I've been lucky enough to spend a bit of time there myself...

There's news articles on the sightings there if you want to have a look.

Hope your mum is doing well!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Tue May 13, 2014 8:57 pm

eddie wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:There was a sign of a low flying plane matching the description near the Maldives around the time it 'disappeared'.....

Loads of empty islands in the Maldives.
I know because I swam from the island I was on to another and it was very vegetated and nothing could be seen from the sea plane when we flew over it coming home.

Do you fancy going back and having another look..... Closer this time.. ::dunno:: 
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue May 13, 2014 9:06 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Hiya Eddie, beautiful part of the world, I've been lucky enough to spend a bit of time there myself...

There's news articles on the sightings there if you want to have a look.

Hope your mum is doing well!

She's not too bad tommy thanks for asking!

I'll,have a google before my bedtime, cheers ears.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue May 13, 2014 11:04 pm

I doubt there's a cover-up as well, simply because -- why? If the plane was successfully hijacked by terrorists, the interest would be in having that information known to as many people as possible, same with any other public threat.

In order for a cover-up to make sense, someone would have to profit from it.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 8:25 am

The only thing we know for sure is whatever happened was not accidental.
If the plane is hidden then it could stay hidden for a long time. Stay hidden til everyone forget about it...

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed May 14, 2014 1:26 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:I doubt there's a cover-up as well, simply because -- why? If the plane was successfully hijacked by terrorists, the interest would be in having that information known to as many people as possible, same with any other public threat.

Perhaps they don't want to use it as a threat, but as a weapon?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed May 14, 2014 5:10 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:Shocked    COVERUP !!!!!!    lol! 
NO surprise to me that the clueless and the stupid are now coming out of the closet with their conspiratorial nonsense...   ::rfth:: 
eddie, VoD, Tommy ~ once again, the most stupid and under-educated members on here start spouting their usual incomprehensible shite on subjects they know less than zero about anyway..
NOT even worrying about any ridiculous reasons for such a "coverup" ~ let's just consider just some among the wider range of involved countries across their varied political and economic spectrums, whose governments and militaries (and several private entities..) would have to be involved in such a broad conspiracy, shall we ?
Australia,  Britain,  China,  France,  Japan,  Malaysia,  New Zealand,  Philippines,  Thailand,  United States..  Maybe both Koreas ?
AND, just what possible reasons would you stupid bunch of high school dropouts like to offer to the rest of us, as to exactly why any government, terrorist cell, or corporation might want to hijack or destroy a jet liner [not the easiest thing to rebirth and reuse, is it ?!?), along with the murder of over 270 innocent civilians (there goes any respect or "bargaining chips" after such a terrorist strike..) ~ just what possible rewards for any imagined attackers would there be in such a heinous act ? WHO stands to profit from this ?  ::dunno::

Are you saying the plane wasn't hijacked now?

So a plane unexpectedly changes course and then vanishes without a trace and this is normal?

So where's the plane clever dick???

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by David Wed May 14, 2014 6:38 pm

eddie wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:I doubt there's a cover-up as well, simply because -- why? If the plane was successfully hijacked by terrorists, the interest would be in having that information known to as many people as possible, same with any other public threat.

Perhaps they don't want to use it as a threat, but as a weapon?

As a weapon? I must admit I have not seen at like that.  study 
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed May 14, 2014 8:24 pm

Was that Boeing 777 diverted deliberately? Not necessarily

Here's what an airline pilot thinks could possibly have happened

Editor's note: Bill Palmer, an Airbus A330 captain for a major airline, is the author of "Understanding Air France 447," an explanation of the details and lessons of the crash of that aircraft in June 2009.

(CNN) -- Those trying to draw conclusions from the information trickling from the investigation into the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 should go carefully.

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/03/16/opinion/palmer-malaysia-flight-370/

Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed May 14, 2014 8:48 pm

The official findings of the air France incident are also questionable.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed May 14, 2014 10:25 pm

NO surprise to me that the clueless and the stupid are now coming out of the closet with their conspiratorial nonsense...   ::rfth:: 

eddie, VoD, Tommy ~ once again, the most stupid and under-educated members on here start spouting their usual incomprehensible shite on subjects they know less than zero about anyway..

NOT even worrying about any ridiculous reasons for such a "coverup" ~ let's just consider just some among the wider range of involved countries across their varied political and economic spectrums, whose governments and militaries (and several private entities..) would have to be involved in such a broad conspiracy, shall we ?

Australia,  Britain,  China,  France,  Japan,  Malaysia,  New Zealand,  Philippines,  Thailand,  United States..  Maybe both Koreas ?

AND, just what possible reasons would you stupid bunch of high school dropouts like to offer to the rest of us, as to exactly why any government, terrorist cell, or corporation might want to hijack or destroy a jet liner [not the easiest thing to rebirth and reuse, is it ?!?), along with the murder of over 270 innocent civilians (there goes any respect or "bargaining chips" after such a terrorist strike..) ~ just what possible rewards for any imagined attackers would there be in such a heinous act ?  WHO stands to profit from this ?  ::dunno::

No need to call people stupid and uneducated because they have a different opinion to your stupid and uneducated self.
Behave silly boy.  jocolor 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by David Thu May 15, 2014 8:55 am

With flight Air France 477 we kind of knew where it crashed and why.  With the Malaysia plane it is still a mystery.
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu May 15, 2014 2:02 pm

I'm not convinced that the official story given in the air France incident is true either.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by David Thu May 15, 2014 4:40 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I'm not convinced that the official story given in the air France incident is true either.

Air France is using delaying tactics. Not only there was a technical fault (the pilot tubes) but the pilots made terrible mistakes.
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu May 15, 2014 6:47 pm

Yes david, somebody posted up The transcript of cockpit conversations on here on another thread and it was definately some very strange shit going on.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon May 19, 2014 5:38 pm

Today it was announced that the US has indicted several highly placed people in China on computer fraud charges.

Now, what I'm wondering is, who and how did they interview Chinese experts such that they gathered enough information to frame an indictment? Names. Facts. Connections.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Mon May 19, 2014 6:16 pm

Original Quill wrote:Today it was announced that the US has indicted several highly placed people in China on computer fraud charges.

Now, what I'm wondering is, who and how did they interview Chinese experts such that they gathered enough information to frame an indictment?  Names.  Facts.  Connections.

good evening Quill

You cannot possibly be suggesting that the information was gleaned by questioning people who might possibly have been aboard a certain plane
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 7:58 pm

Evening Gerbs, here's the actual story:

A U.S. grand jury in Pennsylvania indicted five Chinese military officials on 31 counts involving cyber espionage, Attorney General Eric Holder said Monday.

The indictment named five defendants who were part of the Chinese People's Liberation Army — Wang Dong, Sun Kailiang, Wen Xinyu, Huang Zhenyu, and Gu Chunhui.

They targeted five U.S. companies and one U.S. labor union as part of their hacking — Westinghouse Electric Co. (Westinghouse), U.S. subsidiaries of SolarWorld AG (SolarWorld), United States Steel Corp. (U.S. Steel), Allegheny Technologies Inc. (ATI), the United Steel, Paper and Forestry, Rubber, Manufacturing, Energy, Allied Industrial and Service Workers International Union (USW) and Alcoa Inc.

The grand jury brought 31 counts in total. All defendants were charged in all counts:

• One count of conspiring to commit computer fraud and abuse. This count carries a maximum penalty of 10 years in prison.

• Eight counts of accessing (or attempting to access) a protected computer without authorization to obtain information for the purpose of commercial advantage and private financial gain. These counts each carry a maximum of five years in prison.

• 14 counts of transmitting a program, information, code, or command with the intent to cause damage to protected computers. Each count carries a maximum of 10 years in prison.

• Six counts of aggravated identity theft. Each carries a maximum of two consecutive years in prison.

• One count of economic espionage, which carries a maximum penalty of 15 years in prison.

• One count of trade secret theft, which carries a maximum penalty of 10 years in prison.

"The range of trade secrets and other sensitive business information stolen in this case is significant and demands an aggressive response," Holder said Monday.

"Success in the global marketplace should be based solely on a company’s ability to innovate and compete, not on a sponsor government’s ability to spy and steal business secrets. This administration will not tolerate actions by any nation that seeks to illegally sabotage American companies and undermine the integrity of fair competition in the operation of the free market."

Here's a breakdown of some of the criminal conduct alleged against the individual companies and labor union:

• Westinghouse — In 2010, while Westinghouse was building four power plants in China, the defendant Sun allegedly stole confidential and proprietary technical and design specifications for pipes, pipe supports, and pipe routing.

• SolarWorld — In 2012, the defendant Wen and others allegedly stole "thousands of files including information about SolarWorld’s cash flow, manufacturing metrics, production line information, costs, and privileged attorney-client communications relating to ongoing trade litigation, among other things." The Justice Department said this would have theoretically enabled a Chinese competitor to gain an advantage and target SolarWorld on multiple angles.

• U.S. Steel — The defendant Sun allegedly sent phishing emails to U.S. Steel employees while the company was participating in trade cases with Chinese steel companies. After the resulting malware was installed on the U.S. Steel computers, Wang allegedly stole hostnames and descriptions of U.S. Steel computers.

• ATI — The defendant Wen allegedly stole network credentials for "virtually every ATI employee" in 2012, when the company was involved in a public trade dispute with a China state-owned enterprise.

• USW — Also in 2012, Wen allegedly stole emails and other sensitive documents from senior USW employees, at the time USW was involved in public trade disputes with Chinese state-owned enterprises in at least two areas.

• Alcoa — The defendant Sun allegedly sent a phishing email to Alcoa addresses about three weeks after the company announced a partnership with a Chinese company. About four months later, unidentified individuals stole thousands of e-mail messages and attachments from Alcoa’s computers.

The FBI also released photos of the alleged hackers, who are now included on the FBI's Most Wanted list of cyber targets:...

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/us-cyberspying-charges-china-military-details-indictments-2014-5#ixzz32BndyF4w

They are all military personnel.   The people on the plane weren't as far as I know.   Apart from anything else, if America had taken that plane and put the relatives etc through all the trauma it would not just come back to bite them on the bum, the whole world would turn against them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 8:28 pm

Just found this on Sky Gerbs, it certainly doesn't seem to have anything to do with the people in the plane:

America's decision to file charges against five Chinese individuals and to publish 'wanted' posters for them is as serious as it is unprecedented.

These are allegations levelled not just against China but against the Chinese State.

The United States government is, for the first time ever, accusing another nation of state-sponsored economic espionage or as they called it "21st century burglary".

The diplomatic fallout will be huge.

The officials from the Department of Justice not only singled out individuals from Chinese People's Liberation Army (PLA), but they named the unit within the PLA which they say has been doing the hacking: Unit 61398.

It is not the first time the unit 61398 has been in the frame.

Last February, an American internet security firm called Mandiant published the results of several years research and intelligence analysis.

Working on behalf of their clients - multinational companies in both the US and in the UK - they analysed instances of hacking and commercial espionage.

Using sophisticated technology and cyber forensics, Mandiant collated evidence and 'digital crumbs' from hundreds of investigations.

They mapped the IP addresses from many different cyber attacks. Remarkably, they all popped up in one small neighbourhood in the Chinese city of Shanghai, and the location of the headquarters of Unit 61398.

Mandiant was not able physically to prove that the hackers were inside the building but analysts were convinced that they could not be anywhere else.

"Either they are coming from inside Unit 61398 or the people who run the most-controlled, most-monitored internet networks in the world are clueless about thousands of people generating attacks from this one neighbourhood," the Mandiant's founder Kevin Mandia said at the time the report was released.

At the time, the US government said that it was aware of Mandiant's report.

They said they were talking to the Chinese at the highest level about their concerns over cyber espionage of intellectual property. But it was also made clear that the diplomatic sensitivities were huge.

The Chinese have been unusually swift with their angry response to the American move.

A Foreign Ministry statement, published at nearly midnight in Beijing, said the allegations were "made up".

China spying

US Attorney General Eric Holder announced the charges

Email

Mark Stone

China Correspondent

More from Mark | Follow Mark on Twitter
Portrait of Mark Stone

America's decision to file charges against five Chinese individuals and to publish 'wanted' posters for them is as serious as it is unprecedented.

These are allegations levelled not just against China but against the Chinese State.

The United States government is, for the first time ever, accusing another nation of state-sponsored economic espionage or as they called it "21st century burglary".

The diplomatic fallout will be huge.

The officials from the Department of Justice not only singled out individuals from Chinese People's Liberation Army (PLA), but they named the unit within the PLA which they say has been doing the hacking: Unit 61398.

It is not the first time the unit 61398 has been in the frame.

Last February, an American internet security firm called Mandiant published the results of several years research and intelligence analysis.

Working on behalf of their clients - multinational companies in both the US and in the UK - they analysed instances of hacking and commercial espionage.

Using sophisticated technology and cyber forensics, Mandiant collated evidence and 'digital crumbs' from hundreds of investigations.
Cyber-spying charges have been brought against China officials. The Chinese military officials accused of spying by the US

They mapped the IP addresses from many different cyber attacks. Remarkably, they all popped up in one small neighbourhood in the Chinese city of Shanghai, and the location of the headquarters of Unit 61398.

Mandiant was not able physically to prove that the hackers were inside the building but analysts were convinced that they could not be anywhere else.

"Either they are coming from inside Unit 61398 or the people who run the most-controlled, most-monitored internet networks in the world are clueless about thousands of people generating attacks from this one neighbourhood," the Mandiant's founder Kevin Mandia said at the time the report was released.

At the time, the US government said that it was aware of Mandiant's report.

They said they were talking to the Chinese at the highest level about their concerns over cyber espionage of intellectual property. But it was also made clear that the diplomatic sensitivities were huge.

The Chinese have been unusually swift with their angry response to the American move.

A Foreign Ministry statement, published at nearly midnight in Beijing, said the allegations were "made up".
Mandiant accused Chinese of spying US internet firm Mandiant believes some cyber attacks come from China

The Chinese cries of 'hypocrisy' will be deafening. After all, as Edward Snowden revealed, America has hacked China - the NSA allegedly hacked into the HQ of Huawei, the Chinese tech giant.

But the US says its agencies only 'cyber spy' when it concerns national security - and they say Huawei is a national security concern.

America insists it doesn't steal intellectual property for commercial gain. In China, the distinction is a little more blurred.

America's allegations are bound to be of concern to companies, big and small, who do business in China and those wanting to break into China.

It's the world's second largest economy and a market to win. But it's hard to trust who you're working with in China.

Hugo Swire, a British Foreign Office minister, is on a trade trip to China this week trying to help UK companies break into the country.

But he and his staff leave their smartphones at home - UK government advice states that the chances they may get hacked into are too high to risk taking them.

Some of the companies who the Americans say had intellectual property stolen are in the business of nuclear power and solar panels.

It just happens that China's nuclear power and solar panel industries are becoming increasingly successful. Is that through their own innovation or is it "21st century burglary"?

http://news.sky.com/story/1264770/us-and-china-spy-row-diplomatic-fallout-huge

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue May 20, 2014 12:50 am

It was a few years ago now but we used to use Webex to have some discussions but we got the message that it had been hacked by the Chinese and told to stop using it.
There's better stuff now anyway but they'll get round to that as well.
The Chinese really are the Premier League champions when it comes this sort of stuff.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue May 20, 2014 3:07 am

Sassy wrote:They are all military personnel. The people on the plane weren't as far as I know. Apart from anything else, if America had taken that plane and put the relatives etc through all the trauma it would not just come back to bite them on the bum, the whole world would turn against them.

Interesting...could be just the intel they needed.

The Neo Con view is that the US has no opposition since the Cold War is over. The US is Rome, post a couple of thousand years.,,an empire that cannot be stopped.

I wonder if they care if the whole world turns against them. Wasn't it GWB that said: "You're either with us or against us."

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue May 20, 2014 4:22 am

eddie wrote:

AND, just what possible reasons would you stupid bunch of high school dropouts like to offer to the rest of us, as to exactly why any government, terrorist cell, or corporation might want to hijack or destroy a jet liner [not the easiest thing to rebirth and reuse, is it ?!?), along with the murder of over 270 innocent civilians (there goes any respect or "bargaining chips" after such a terrorist strike..) ~ just what possible rewards for any imagined attackers would there be in such a heinous act ?  WHO stands to profit from this ?  ::dunno::

No need to call people stupid and uneducated because they have a different opinion to your stupid and uneducated self.

It's not a different opinion, it's different logic. Illogical logic.

I wait for a credible explanation as to why this would be covered up by all the nations LW listed.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue May 20, 2014 5:00 am

Malaysia plane searchers doubt that some once-promising signals came from missing jet Not-saying-aliens-made-you-stupid-but-it-was-probably-aliens-thumb
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue May 20, 2014 2:57 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:

It's not a different opinion, it's different logic. Illogical logic.

I wait for a credible explanation as to why this would be covered up by all the nations LW listed.

Soooo...from the perspective of the devil's advocate...do you buy the accepted version of the Kennedy assassination...or the claim that OJ Simpson was actually innocent?

Having worked on the lawsuit following the destruction of the Space Shuttle Challenger, I was rather surprised at how skillful the established governments are at lying. They can cover up an elephant's dump in the living room because they have the power to do so.

Personally, I will always listen to the person who thinks outside the box. Truth begins as speculation. We learned the earth wasn't flat that way. Skepticism is wise advice, but not absolute law.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:06 am

Isn't it suspicious that if somebody flashes their tits in public and they want to show it on TV, they, wait for it, COVER IT UP with a BLACK BOX????????????????????
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:09 am

Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly wrote:Isn't it suspicious that if somebody flashes their tits in public and they want to show it on TV, they, wait for it, COVER IT UP with a BLACK BOX????????????????????

Well, speaking of the Atlantit sea and black boxes, deep sea diving equipment has risen ten-fold!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down