NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing MH370 data 'strongly suggests' the Malaysia Airlines jet was deliberately flown off course towards ANTARCTICA, experts tell new documentary

4 posters

Go down

Missing MH370 data 'strongly suggests' the Malaysia Airlines jet was deliberately flown off course towards ANTARCTICA, experts tell new documentary Empty Missing MH370 data 'strongly suggests' the Malaysia Airlines jet was deliberately flown off course towards ANTARCTICA, experts tell new documentary

Post by eddie Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:54 pm

Missing MH370 data 'strongly suggests' the Malaysia Airlines jet was deliberately flown off course towards ANTARCTICA, experts tell new documentary

New documentary tries to find out what happened to flight MH370
Satellite data suggests plane flew for hours after losing contact
Expert says it 'strongly suggests' it was deliberately flown off course
Australian search co-ordinator confident MH370 will be found by May
Flight vanished on March 8, 2014 travelling from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing
By SARA MALM FOR MAILONLINE and LOUISE CHEER FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA

Flight MH370 may have been deliberately flown off course by someone in the cockpit, a new documentary claims.
Aviation disaster experts have analysed satellite data from the lost Malaysian Airlines flight and discovered that the plane flew on for hours after losing contact.
Careful examination of the evidence has revealed that MH370 made three turns after the last radio call, first a turn to the left, then two more, taking the plane west, then south towards Antarctica.

According to Malcolm Brenner, a world's leading expert in the causes of aviation disasters, those turns 'strongly suggest' someone in the cockpit deliberately flew MH370 off course.
'This accident has caught the attention of the world in a way I have not seen in a forty-year career in aviation,' Mr Brenner says.

The claims are being made in a new National Geographic documentary out next month where Mr Brenner and a team of experts try to solve the mystery of MH370.
This follows confident claims by the Australian co-ordinator of the search that the doomed jetliner will be found within the next few months.

As the current search for the Malaysia Airlines plane is set to wrap up by the end of May, Australian Transport Safety Bureau Commissioner Martin Dolan said he was hopeful his team would unearth the wreckage by then, News.com.au reported.
But the Joint Agency Co-ordination Centre is remaining tight lipped about the issue, saying the Chinese, Malaysian and Australian governments would be assessing what to do next.
Flight MH370 vanished on March 8, 2014 while travelling from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing with 239 people on board.
No trace of the jet has been recovered since then but Mr Dolan believes his team are close to discovering the wreckage.
'I don't wake up every day thinking 'This will be the day' but I do wake up every day hoping this will be it, and expecting that sometime between now and May that will be the day,' Commissioner Dolan told News Corp.
'It's been both baffling and from our point of view unprecedented - not only the mystery of it, but also on the scale of what we're doing to find the aircraft.
'As we keep on pointing out, we don't have a certainty only a confidence that we'll find the missing aircraft.'
The search for MH370 has so far been fruitless, with the crash site initially thought to be in the South China Sea or Gulf of Thailand.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2965399/Missing-MH370-data-strongly-suggests-Malaysia-Airlines-jet-deliberately-flown-course-ANTARCTICA-experts-tell-new-documentary
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Missing MH370 data 'strongly suggests' the Malaysia Airlines jet was deliberately flown off course towards ANTARCTICA, experts tell new documentary Empty Re: Missing MH370 data 'strongly suggests' the Malaysia Airlines jet was deliberately flown off course towards ANTARCTICA, experts tell new documentary

Post by Original Quill Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:29 pm

I think we know that it went off course and that it was deliberate. We don't know why, and we don't know where it went.

We know it flew northwest into the Bay of Bengal. From that point we don't know where or even in which direction it went.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Missing MH370 data 'strongly suggests' the Malaysia Airlines jet was deliberately flown off course towards ANTARCTICA, experts tell new documentary Empty Re: Missing MH370 data 'strongly suggests' the Malaysia Airlines jet was deliberately flown off course towards ANTARCTICA, experts tell new documentary

Post by eddie Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:18 pm

I shall want to see the documentary though.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:09 am

Looking at a couple reports on airplane crashes that Brenner has contributed to or been quoted on, he seems very thorough and not given to conjecture, so that kind of makes me even more interested to see this.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:56 am

darknessss wrote:beam me up

Now now vic, don't return home just yet mate lol!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:46 pm

eddie wrote:I shall want to see the documentary though.

Of course, if it answers the yet unanswered questions. If it is merely a rehash of the news story that flooded us while it was a story, I've already got that information.

Perhaps it will go beyond that and discuss some theories about who and why...with facts to support the ideas, not just wild speculation.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:41 pm

When is it on Edds?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:44 pm

Nems wrote:

When is it on Edds?

I don't nems I was just checking that out actually x
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:47 pm

eddie wrote:
Nems wrote:

When is it on Edds?

Let me know if you find out x

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:50 pm

Nems wrote:
eddie wrote:
Nems wrote:

When is it on Edds?

Lol how thick am I? Says it at the bottom of the article I read

Malaysian 370: What Happened? Premieres Sunday 8th March at 8pm on National Geographic Channel

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2965399/Missing-MH370-data-strongly-suggests-Malaysia-Airlines-jet-deliberately-flown-course-ANTARCTICA-experts-tell-new-documentary.html#ixzz3Sh4sIM8i
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:58 pm

eddie wrote:
Nems wrote:

Malaysian 370: What Happened? Premieres Sunday 8th March at 8pm on National Geographic Channel

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2965399/Missing-MH370-data-strongly-suggests-Malaysia-Airlines-jet-deliberately-flown-course-ANTARCTICA-experts-tell-new-documentary.html#ixzz3Sh4sIM8i

Here's your mate cos I didn't see it either!
Cheers Edds

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:58 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Of course, if it answers the yet unanswered questions. If it is merely a rehash of the news story that flooded us while it was a story, I've already got that information.

Perhaps it will go beyond that and discuss some theories about who and why...with facts to support the ideas, not just wild speculation.

I agree although I still don't think it was a malicious deliberation as to why it went off course....I don't think we will ever have any definitive answers.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:46 am

It does look to have an element of malice, Cass.  Whoever was in control when the plane started its course corrections went to unusual lengths to hide what it was doing by turning off transponders, etc.

Hiding something means you are somehow deceiving someone.  I can only think that is malicious, with that many passengers at risk.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:08 am

Original Quill wrote:It does look to have an element of malice, Cass.  Whoever was in control when the plane started its course corrections went to unusual lengths to hide what it was doing by turning off transponders, etc.

Hiding something means you are somehow deceiving someone.  I can only think that is malicious, with that many passengers at risk.

but that is exactly the whole point. we don't know anything at all - everyone who does is dead. it is still just conjecture and speculation, but will wait to watch the documentary and see what they say. To be honest if there was any hot news or information it would have been "breaking news " by now.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:28 am

Cass wrote:
Original Quill wrote:It does look to have an element of malice, Cass.  Whoever was in control when the plane started its course corrections went to unusual lengths to hide what it was doing by turning off transponders, etc.

but that is exactly the whole point. we don't know anything at all - everyone who does is dead. it is still just conjecture and speculation, but will wait to watch the documentary and see what they say. To be honest if there was any hot news or information it would have been "breaking news " by now.

Well, we don't need witness testimony when we can logically intuit some things. One thing is that someone went to unusual lengths to turn off that transponder. There is only one reason why one would do that. You don't need to know the whole plan in order to see that the purpose of that was to hide. Hiding is a form of deceit.

Yes, we don't know where the aircraft went, and we know nothing about why. But we know there was intentional concealment about. Thus, we know something was amiss.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:45 am

Cass wrote:

I think the documentary may shed light on some new ways of thinking perhaps?
That's what I'm hoping for.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:36 pm

eddie wrote:
Cass wrote:

I think the documentary may shed light on some new ways of thinking perhaps?
That's what I'm hoping for.

Some new ways of thinking about it might be good. The whole thing is so near to a conspiracy theory, but that seems to be the only way to go. If only we knew more about the passengers.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:52 pm

But why don't we know more about the passengers Quill?? Surely they would've been thoroughly investigated?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:02 pm

eddie wrote:But why don't we know more about the passengers Quill?? Surely they would've been thoroughly investigated?

Oh, someone knows more about the passengers. Just not us.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:28 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:But why don't we know more about the passengers Quill?? Surely they would've been thoroughly investigated?

Oh, someone knows more about the passengers.  Just not us.

I agree. I'm word wrong if we will learn what, in the documentary.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:31 pm

eddie wrote:
Nems wrote:

It ran last night (March 6th) here on the west coast of California.  It was just a highly edited rehash of everything we already know...with lots of emotional scenes tossed in (families crying, people screaming) to give the show lift.  It organized and discussed the major conspiracy theories, and how they were speculation (duh!). It did also discuss how poor the Malaysian government was at responding...the 'whys' and 'wherefores' of that.  Perhaps that was new...anyway different. It glorified the Australians for how smart the operation became as soon as some Anglo-types took over the search...but alas, they didn't find anything either. Rolling Eyes

I would say don't tune it in, but that's just me.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:28 am

I knew it! I watched it just in case I learned something new but yup just rehashsed non news
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:54 am

I'm glad I missed it then. Wouldve caught it on catch-up if it had been any good

Guess we will never know.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:41 pm

eddie wrote:I'm glad I missed it then. Wouldve caught it on catch-up if it had been any good

It isn't aired until today in the UK. By my reckoning, it will be on in 2 hours as of time of this posting.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:42 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:I'm glad I missed it then. Wouldve caught it on catch-up if it had been any good

It isn't aired until today in the UK.  By my reckoning, it will be on in 2 hours as of time of this posting.

AH ok! of course! It's in today ove here! Lol I am blonde
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:02 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

It isn't aired until today in the UK.  By my reckoning, it will be on in 2 hours as of time of this posting.

AH ok! of course! It's in today ove here! Lol I am blonde

No you're not Missing MH370 data 'strongly suggests' the Malaysia Airlines jet was deliberately flown off course towards ANTARCTICA, experts tell new documentary Liar10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down