NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UPDATE: Malaysian P.M. says wreckage in satellite images was missing Malaysian flight

+6
eddie
gerber
Original Quill
veya_victaous
Lone Wolf
Ben Reilly
10 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

UPDATE: Malaysian P.M. says wreckage in satellite images was missing Malaysian flight - Page 4 Empty UPDATE: Malaysian P.M. says wreckage in satellite images was missing Malaysian flight

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:38 am

First topic message reminder :

UPDATE: Malaysian P.M. says wreckage in satellite images was missing Malaysian flight - Page 4 1975233_10152073367156359_329380471_n_1395319333749_3511498_ver1.0_640_480

In what officials called the "best lead" of the nearly two-week-old aviation mystery, a satellite detected two objects floating about 1,000 miles off the coast of Australia and halfway to the desolate islands of the Antarctic.
The development raised new hope of finding the vanished jet and sent another emotional jolt to the families of the 239 people aboard.

Sarah Bajc, whose boyfriend, American Philip Wood, was aboard the plane, is one of those anxiously awaiting news.

"I'm desperate to hear it is an airplane wing and there are survivors clinging to it, and one of them is Philip," she told CBS News by email. "I'm apprehensive it will be unrelated and the wait will just continue after many more hours of misery."

"I am prepared for dead bodies," she wrote, "but I am not prepared for never knowing."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/malaysia-airlines-flight-370-possible-debris-from-missing-plane-spotted/

UPDATE link: http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/24/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-plane/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Last edited by Ben_Reilly on Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

UPDATE: Malaysian P.M. says wreckage in satellite images was missing Malaysian flight - Page 4 Empty Re: UPDATE: Malaysian P.M. says wreckage in satellite images was missing Malaysian flight

Post by Irn Bru Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:34 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I think, Gerbs, that since 9/11 they have made some substantial changes in cabin access.  Now cabin doors are impregnable when locked.

But this case suggests some additional questions: shouldn't the cabin be accessible if a pilot goes nuts, or someone gets access who is crazy?  Or a terrorist.  Or, worse?

I flew Delta from the UK to JFK a couple of years ago and travelling business class I was right at the front behind the crew meal preparation area and the cockpit and there were countless opportunities to gain access to the cockpit. The flight attendants often opened the cockpit door to take in a meal or a drink and the pilots also came out to use the toilet during the flight. All that the flight attendants did when serving into the cockpit was to put up a small wooden board that I could easily have jumped over and into the cockpit. Same with domestic flights here in the UK where the cockpit door is often opened in full view of the passengers giving ample opportunity to get in there. The doors may be strong and secure but that's only effective if the door is locked constantly or if there is a secondary system to cover periods where people go in and out.
On Virgin Atlantic and British Airways long haul flights the view to the cockpit area is screened off from the passengers so you can never tell when the cockpit door is being opened.

You are right about that, Irn.  There is a lot of egress and ingress to the cabin.  But of course...that would be necessary.  It's not intended to be solitary confinement.

But the security of the cabin aims at locking down the control area should a crisis or emergency come about back in the passenger cabins.  Gerber's question was about access by passengers.  If those pilots either died with the flight deck secured, or didn't want anyone to have access, they could have closed it down tightly and no one could come or go.

Yes, I know but I was replying in respect of your comment about access by terrorists.

And the scenario that you have brought up about getting access to the flight deck and the pilots in an emergency has already been played out several times in real time situations. The flight attendants actually have an emergency procedure to get in their using a cockpit access code and it was used by a flight attendant on a Helios Airways Boeing 737 which got into trouble on a flight from Larnaca in Cyprus to Prague via Athens.
All the passengers and crew except one were incapacitated but in any event the plane crashed killing all on board. The subsequent investigation into the crash is here.

http://www.moi.gov.cy/moi/pio/pio.nsf/All/F15FBD7320037284C2257204002B6243/$file/FINAL%20REPORT%205B-DBY.pdf

Look up page 129 regarding cockpit access.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

UPDATE: Malaysian P.M. says wreckage in satellite images was missing Malaysian flight - Page 4 Empty Re: UPDATE: Malaysian P.M. says wreckage in satellite images was missing Malaysian flight

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:05 am

Lone Wolf wrote:Laughing 

For  Gerber,  Sassy, and irn Bru :

HERE'S a link to a conspiracy sight that claims to have ALL the "true" answers to both your asked and unasked questions !

http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/

(This link was actually provided by a local journo' in his column in yesterday's 'Newcastle Herald', who was laughing at various connections being made back to some Israeli terrorists, mini nukes, Fukushima, the Bali bombings, man-made tsunamis..).    Razz

Oh my, I think I'm in love:

NUCLEAR BOMBSHELL: THE DUTCH INTERCEPTED FLIGHT 370 ON IT'S WAY TO CRASH THE NUCLEAR SUMMIT.

Posted March 24, Updated March 25
UPDATE: The plane terror plot failed compliments of the Dutch, and now there is talk about how easy the Israeli "diplomatic strike" is going to be to resolve. What a 180! More like a 360 to a different universe.

UPDATE: Nothing has changed overnight regarding what is below. This panned out. The plane flew from Miami un announced and without identification or beacon and was stopped by the Dutch Air Force before reaching the nuclear Summit. The fact it originated in the U.S. and flew in U.S. territorial airspace for at least 300 miles unidentified without getting intercepted is all the more damning. The fact it even got into European airspace is damning as well, the first line of defense let it pass. I have only one comment - logic needs to prevail in this, we won't get the truth out of the MSM with anything and the proof is living in Sandy hook, flying into the world trade center and watching Bat Man.

UPDATE: My final conclusion: what I think went down was they tried a little experiment, and if they got away with it the plane would have been crashed in the name of Iran or arabs. If any problems arose, the cover story was to go into full effect from the highest levels. THAT is what I think happened, and we got damn lucky.

Awesome. The Dutch Air Force is like 11,000 people total and 200 planes. But they got 'em.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:23 am

What i want to know is, if it was some kind of suicide mission, as has been suggested, then as a pilot, why keep it going for seven hours or so, he could have ditched the plane into the sea at any time.

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:45 am

HERE'S a link to a conspiracy sight that claims to have ALL the "true" answers to both your asked and unasked questions !

(This link was actually provided by a local journo' in his column in yesterday's 'Newcastle Herald', who was laughing at various connections being made back to some Israeli terrorists, mini nukes, Fukushima, the Bali bombings, man-made tsunamis..).    Razz

Read with incredulity. Thanks....... So got looking.. and then this.......

MALAYSIAN AIRLINES MH370 - INSIDE JOB

http://aangirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/malaysian-airlines-mh370-stolen.html

gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:27 am

Now that Gerbs, is the daftest conspiracy theory I have ever heard. LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:54 pm

'Nothing is final'
An executive from Inmarsat, the British company that carried out the satellite analysis, said the route into the southern Indian Ocean was the "best fit" with the pings received from the plane.
"The most likely route is the south, and the most likely ending in roughly the area where they're looking now," Chris McLaughlin, a senior vice president at the company, told CNN's Wolf Blitzer.
"But, of course, nothing is final," he said. "We're not earth observation satellites, we're data satellites. So it will require a lot of different skills, a lot of different people, not least the naked eye, to finally confirm what happened to 370."
McLaughlin said the mathematics-based process used by Inmarsat and Britain's Air Accidents Investigation Branch was "groundbreaking." The new calculations underwent a peer review process with space agency experts and contributions by Boeing, he said.
Arthur Rosenberg, an aviation attorney, said he was troubled by the different language used by the satellite company and Malaysian officials.
"On the one hand, you have the executive from Inmarsat saying 'most likely' and somehow that got booted up to 'beyond reasonable doubt.' I don't agree with that," Rosenberg said.
"I am not convinced that they are certain where this airplane is," he said. "I think they have fine-tuned it to a general area, but to say beyond a reasonable doubt this plane went down where they are saying is a stretch."

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/03/25/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-plane-reaction/index.html?hpt=bosread
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:06 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

You are right about that, Irn.  There is a lot of egress and ingress to the cabin.  But of course...that would be necessary.  It's not intended to be solitary confinement.

But the security of the cabin aims at locking down the control area should a crisis or emergency come about back in the passenger cabins.  Gerber's question was about access by passengers.  If those pilots either died with the flight deck secured, or didn't want anyone to have access, they could have closed it down tightly and no one could come or go.

Yes, I know but I was replying in respect of your comment about access by terrorists.

And the scenario that you have brought up about getting access to the flight deck and the pilots in an emergency has already been played out several times in real time situations. The flight attendants actually have an emergency procedure to get in their using a cockpit access code and it was used by a flight attendant on a Helios Airways Boeing 737 which got into trouble on a flight from Larnaca in Cyprus to Prague via Athens.
All the passengers and crew except one were incapacitated but in any event the plane crashed killing all on board. The subsequent investigation into the crash is here.

http://www.moi.gov.cy/moi/pio/pio.nsf/All/F15FBD7320037284C2257204002B6243/$file/FINAL%20REPORT%205B-DBY.pdf

Look up page 129 regarding cockpit access.

That's interesting. I didn't realize that.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:49 pm

gerber wrote:

Read with incredulity. Thanks....... So got looking.. and then this.......

MALAYSIAN AIRLINES MH370 - INSIDE JOB

http://aangirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/malaysian-airlines-mh370-stolen.html

Fascinating reading, gerber. There are at least a dozen different spy novels in there. I'm dizzy right now.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:00 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
Catman wrote:

What i want to know is, if it was some kind of suicide mission, as has been suggested, then as a pilot, why keep it going for seven hours or so, he could have ditched the plane into the sea at any time.

cyclops 

THIS is one of the questions being asked, that has pushed the suicide and terrorism scenarios down a couple of notches, Phil'..

AND the possibilities of sudden decompression, mechanical or electrical failures, sudden explosions or fires, are now leading the list..

Strange how a couple of the English newspapers (most notably the Daily Telegraph) were out there still beating the suicide/terrorism drums by themselves yesterday !

Yet, none of the so-called catastrophic theories would account for the intelligent flying exhibited by flight 370 as it reversed itself over the Gulf of Thailand and again, turned up the Malacca Strait, thence seemingly south at the Bay of Bengal.

If we were to broaden our conspiracy theories, could another aircraft have taken over the ACARS signalling and made it appear the 777 flew south...all the while, flight 370 is heading to Diego Garcia???  Hmmm...some thirty advanced electronics experts on board flight 370??? Velly interesting.

Hmmm...

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:02 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Lone Wolf wrote:
 cyclops 

THIS is one of the questions being asked, that has pushed the suicide and terrorism scenarios down a couple of notches, Phil'..

AND the possibilities of sudden decompression, mechanical or electrical failures, sudden explosions or fires, are now leading the list..

Strange how a couple of the English newspapers (most notably the Daily Telegraph) were out there still beating the suicide/terrorism drums by themselves yesterday !

Yet, none of the so-called catastrophic theories would account for the intelligent flying exhibited by flight 370 as it reversed itself over the Gulf of Thailand and again, turned up the Malacca Strait, thence seemingly south at the Bay of Bengal.

If we were to broaden our conspiracy theories, could another aircraft have taken over the ACARS signalling and made it appear the 777 flew south...all the while, flight 370 is heading to Diego Garcia???  Hmmm...some thirty electronics experts on board flight 370???

Hmmm...

And still no wreakage actually found.............

gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:06 pm

very odd the families told the plane went down and nothing to prove it still

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:10 pm

VOD(original) wrote:very odd the families told the plane went down and nothing to prove it still

Some commentators seem to be backing away from the original claims............  

If they can take digital photographs from space with such definition as to show an object why has no plane or satellite been able to do the same and get definition as opposed to just size...... Surely a zoom could be used.....
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:20 pm

Many of the theories your running log offered, gerber, might well play into a less dramatic script.  CIA?  Not likely they would mess with anything bound to turn out so public.  

But, then again, never underestimate the power of waning public interest.  I have still never bought the lone gunman theory in the death of JFK.  But, waning public interest allowed them to get away with it, if they did.

Still, this does not quite achieve the level of an assassination.  Is there anything afoot that would make chancing this worthwhile?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:29 pm

Original Quill wrote:Many of the theories your running log offered, gerber, might well play into a less dramatic script.  CIA?  Not likely they would mess with anything bound to turn out so public.  

But, then again, never underestimate the power of waning public interest.  I have still never bought the lone gunman theory in the death of JFK.  But, waning public interest allowed them to get away with it, if they did.

Still, this does not quite achieve the level of an assassination.  Is there anything afoot that would make chancing this worthwhile?

Very interesting question Quill.

I am begining to think no one will ever publically know what really happened because they do not want us to, not yet......

But in such a global and hi communication world maybe the silence is telling it's own story.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:38 pm

gerber wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Many of the theories your running log offered, gerber, might well play into a less dramatic script.  CIA?  Not likely they would mess with anything bound to turn out so public.  

I am begining to think no one will ever publically know what really happened because they do not want us to, not yet......

But in such a global and hi communication world maybe the silence is telling it's own story.

Yes, but we're just not that gullible. An' I mean, nowadays we have the Social Net, which gives us the resources to go on forever. I can't figure the CIA as being that stupid.

Turning to the other question: What could be afoot? I find it very, very suspicious that some thirty highly advanced electronics experts were aboard that flight. And the Kiwi who practically designed the 777. Not only that, but look at the electronic shell game that was used to hide this aircraft.

I'm sniffing something...maybe not quite a rat, yet.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:58 pm

Original Quill wrote:
gerber wrote:

Yes, but we're just not that gullible.  An' I mean, nowadays we have the Social Net, which gives us the resources to go on forever.  I can't figure the CIA as being that stupid.  

Turning to the other question: What could be afoot?  I find it very, very suspicious that some thirty highly advanced electronics experts were aboard that flight.  And the Kiwi who practically designed the 777.  Not only that, but look at the electronic shell game that was used to hide this aircraft.

I'm sniffing something...maybe not quite a rat, yet.

And all going to China........  Posted the scientists last week........  No one seemed to take any interest 

And the practiced landings by the pilot's simulator on Diego Garcia
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:11 pm

Afternoon Gerbs, I'm taking no notice of conspiracy theories until they say they can't find the black box. After that, who knows.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:26 am

You stupid bastard.   When they were searching the North and South Corridor, 25 countries were involved:

Hunt for missing airliner expanded to 25 countries

By Jeremy Grant in Kuala Lumpur
A girl holding a balloon reads messages for passengers aboard a missing Malaysia Airlines plane, at a shopping mall in Petaling Jaya, near Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Sunday, March 16, 2014. Malaysian authorities Sunday were investigating the pilots of the missing jetliner after it was established that whoever flew off with the Boeing 777 had intimate knowledge of the cockpit and knew how to avoid detection when navigating around Asia. (AP Photo/Lai Seng Sin)©AP

The hunt for missing flight MH370 has expanded to involve 25 countries searching across swaths of ocean and much of Asia, in what has become the biggest search for a missing aircraft....

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/b138cf3e-ad20-11e3-8ba3-00144feab7de.html#axzz2x86myjYC

Then, when the British company INMARSAT that managed to write a new system in two weeks, said that it had definitely come down at the southern most tip and all the debris was found there, they closed the search on the northern corridor, concentrated on the southern and reduced the countries to 10.

If you had a brain cell you'd be dangerous, but the chances of that happening are nil.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:07 am

That's old news Bee:

Thailand says satellite images show 300 objects floating in the ocean in the hunt for wreckage from flight MH370, which has been scaled back due to bad weather.

The items, ranging from two to 15 metres (6.5 to 50 feet) in size, were scattered over an area about 1,700 miles southwest of Perth, according to the country's space agency.

The latest satellite lead comes as search aircraft were recalled to Perth due to poor weather conditions, which are expected to last 24 hours.

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:20 am

300 is alot of counting and alot of items.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:38 pm

Sassy wrote:You stupid bastard.

Ahhh, yes...so nice to wake up, turn on my computer, and enjoy the pleasant company at NewsFix.

I'm tempted to go back to bed.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:41 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Sassy wrote:You stupid bastard.

Ahhh, yes...so nice to wake up, turn on my computer, and enjoy the pleasant company at NewsFix.

In that case may I wish you a very good morning, afternoon and goodnight.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:55 pm

gerber wrote:300 is alot of counting and alot of items.

And it may be all for naught. Who says this debris is Flight 370...or even aircraft debris? One of the oldest tricks in WWII submarine warfare was to dump debris to make it appear that the sub had been killed.

As long as wild speculation about Flight 370 is on the table--since that is all this is--let's speculate that someone 1) deliberately threw out some debris; 2) choosing the wildest seas in the world; 3) so no one could get up close and inspect; 4) and viola an aircraft disappears. It makes as much sense as guessing at a global southbound trip --based upon these phantom pings of a non-working ACARS contact--where no one can confirm the nature of the wreckage.

I'm likin' the Diego Garcia theory more and more.

The point is that we have nothing! All this commitment of money and resources for a project that makes no more sense than the Diego Garcia theory.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:56 pm

gerber wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

In that case may I wish you a very good morning, afternoon and goodnight.

With pleasure.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:16 pm

Original Quill wrote:
gerber wrote:300 is alot of counting and alot of items.

And it may be all for naught.  Who says this debris is Flight 370...or even aircraft debris?  One of the oldest tricks in WWII submarine warfare was to dump debris to make it appear that the sub had been killed.  

As long as wild speculation about Flight 370 is on the table--since that is all this is--let's speculate that someone 1) deliberately threw out some debris; 2) choosing the wildest seas in the world; 3) so no one could get up close and inspect; 4) and viola an aircraft disappears.  It makes as much sense as guessing at a global southbound trip --based upon these phantom pings of a non-working ACARS contact--where no one can confirm the nature of the wreckage.

The point is that we have nothing!  All this commitment of money and resources for a project that makes no more sense than the Diego Garcia theory.

Exactly.

How many times have the satellites gone over the area in the last two weeks and all of a sudden 300 items can be counted
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:20 pm

gerber wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

And it may be all for naught.  Who says this debris is Flight 370...or even aircraft debris?  One of the oldest tricks in WWII submarine warfare was to dump debris to make it appear that the sub had been killed.  

As long as wild speculation about Flight 370 is on the table--since that is all this is--let's speculate that someone 1) deliberately threw out some debris; 2) choosing the wildest seas in the world; 3) so no one could get up close and inspect; 4) and viola an aircraft disappears.  It makes as much sense as guessing at a global southbound trip --based upon these phantom pings of a non-working ACARS contact--where no one can confirm the nature of the wreckage.

The point is that we have nothing!  All this commitment of money and resources for a project that makes no more sense than the Diego Garcia theory.

Exactly.

How many times have the satellites gone over the area in the last two weeks and all of a sudden 300 items can be counted

Excellent point. How fortuitous! An' just when people were beginning to ask...

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:44 pm

gerber wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Exactly.

The planes haven't gone over the area before Gerbs. The reason they have seen the pieces are millions of satellite images have been taken. It would literally take the aircraft and ships involved in the search years to cover the area. Plus, because it is so far from land the waves don't get broken up and reach heights of 19ft. Can you images a few planes and a few ships trying to cover an area much bigger than Australia, where the ground, or in this case waves, are in perpetual motion. Without the satellite images they wouldn't have found a thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:16 pm

Sassy wrote:
gerber wrote:

Exactly.

The planes haven't gone over the area before Gerbs.   The reason they have seen the pieces are millions of satellite images have been taken.  It would literally take the aircraft and ships involved in the search years to cover the area.   Plus, because it is so far from land the waves don't get broken up and reach heights of 19ft.   Can you images a few planes and a few ships trying to cover an area much bigger than Australia, where the ground, or in this case waves, are in perpetual motion.   Without the satellite images they wouldn't have found a thing.

Maybes, but no oil of fuel slick 

seriously thought some planes had actually flown over the area of some debris and nothing seen..... also under impression a ship had reached the area too and found nothing.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:21 pm

Wouldn't be oil slick, the sea is too rough.   And the trouble is, the debris is seen on satellite, but it might take them 48 hours to sift through all the images, the ships go out, maybe not for quite some hours, because if the weather is too bad they can't go, then with the seas being so rough (the people doing it say it's the worst conditions in the world) and the currents, their chances of finding it are very low.   They could be within a mile of it and not know, and the planes could be over the top of it and not be able to see it because of the height of the waves and the visibility.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:22 pm

Gerber wrote:seriously thought some planes had actually flown over the area of some debris and nothing seen..... also under impression a ship had reached the area too and found nothing.

Which came first, the alleged airplane crash, or the choice of the site if one want's to stage an airplane crash?

Remind me again why they claim the 777 flew south?  Take me through that mumbo-jumbo about trajectories and algorhythms, that have never been used in the past.  I want to see if they can say it twice in the same way.

Last edited by Original Quill on Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:24 pm

lol! Of course, it not being an American company that did it, but a British one, you would say that wouldn't you?

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:30 pm

BEIJING - A Malaysian team have told relatives of Chinese passengers on board the missing Malaysia Airlines (MAS) flight MH370 that there was sealed evidence that cannot be made public, as they came under fire from the angry relatives at a briefing on Wednesday.  

http://www.straitstimes.com/the-big-story/missing-mas-plane/story/malaysia-says-theres-sealed-evidence-mh370-cannot-be-made-publ
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:45 pm

I don't know what that could be Gerbs, but I very much doubt they would put all these people's lives at risk, and it is a risk, and spend millions of pounds, if they thought the plane was in any other area but the one they are searching.

What the people searching say about the area:

The Australian Maritime Safety Authority (AMSA) said crews had seen objects while they were searching on Wednesday, but the items were later lost.

"Three objects were spotted on Wednesday by two aircraft but were not able to be relocated despite several passes," it said.

"They were unrelated to the credible satellite imagery provided to AMSA."

The failure to find and recover any possible debris despite the growing number of satellite images highlights the logistical difficulties of the search area.

It has some of the deepest and roughest waters in the world, battered by the "roaring forties" winds that sweep across the sea.

The winds are named for the area between latitude 40 degrees and 50 degrees where there is no land mass to slow down gusts which create waves higher than six metres (19ft).

"It's a nasty part of the world simply because there's no land to break up any of this swell and waves - it's uncomfortable to be there any time," marine scientist Dr Rob Beaman told Sky News.

"You really need a strong stomach to work in that area, so I really feel for the people who are out there doing the search."

http://news.sky.com/story/1232652/mh370-search-satellite-spots-300-objects

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:33 pm

Sassy wrote:lol!   Of course, it not being an American company that did it, but a British one, you would say that wouldn't you?

Well, actually, if the CIA did this, they would involve a British or Dutch company just to throw off the scent. Makes perfect sense.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:43 pm

Good grief, don't make yourself look more of an idiot than you do already.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:00 pm

Sassy wrote:Good grief, don't make yourself look more of an idiot than you do already.

You are psychotic. Rolling Eyes

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:04 pm

No Quill, you are, by saying that a firm like Inmarsat would do it all at the behest of the CIA, involving the lives of hundreds of people and millions of pounds.   That is what is psychotic. It is also disgusting that you will not acknowledge that they worked their butts off to do ground breaking work to give the relatives some closure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:02 am

Australia....Says it has a new lead...Breaking News...

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:31 am

They do Pussycat

" [size=40]Missing Malaysia Plane Search Shifts Over Speed[/size]
The hunt for MH370 is refocused after radar data suggests flight MH370 did not travel as far south as previously thought.

The search for the missing Malaysia Airlines plane has shifted after data suggested it was travelling faster than previously thought.
Analysis of radar from before contact with flight MH370 was lost indicated the plane was burning up fuel more quickly and may not have travelled as far south over the Indian Ocean.
The Australian Transport Safety Bureau described the data as the "most credible lead to where debris may be located".

http://news.sky.com/story/1233253/missing-malaysia-plane-search-shifts-over-speed

This all over the main news channels.

CNN have excellent coverage
http://edition.cnn.com/2014/03/28/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-plane/index.html?hpt=hp_t1
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:48 am

685 miles NE. Just been reading Gerbs. "Professor Chris Bellamy, maritime security expert at the University of Greenwich, said it was not surprising that the search area continues to change. He told Sky News: "In that time (since satellite images), with a current of approximately three knots the debris could have drifted that distance.

"We may be talking about a load of debris floating in the area that they have been searching just before they moved the area and an impact in the new area.

"It doesn't totally surprise me that it's taken them so long to refine the search and decide that the plane probably went in further north."

Unfortunately, still in the same sea area and conditions so their job is still going to be as difficult.

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:05 am

Some analysts raised their eyebrows at the search coordinators' readiness to move away from the satellite sightings.
"Really? That much debris and we're not going to have a look at it to see what that stuff might be?" said Gallo, who helped lead the search for the flight recorders of Air France Flight 447, which crashed into the Atlantic Ocean in 2009.

CNN seem to disagree.

Maybe opinions are becoming divided - not a good sign for continuing cooperation from all countries.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:12 am

Quite honestly Gerbs, with the speed of the sea currents there and the ferocity of the waves etc, the debris on the surface would have moved hundreds of miles by now, and they are more interested in the black box, which probably would have sunk at the crash site.

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:17 am

Morning Sassy btw

I am becoming more convinced it is all a huge and incredibly expensive smoke screen.  When the plane or passengers have served it's purpose much info will out.  IMO the debris has been placed and may be parts of a plane but time is running out for the black box and no Islands are being checked for the plane itself.

Going to continue reading Flemming..... lol!
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:20 am

You are such a conspiracy theorist lol There aren't any Islands within thousands of miles Gerbs!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next