NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The artist Prince has died!!!!

+11
Major
nicko
Original Quill
Tommy Monk
Raggamuffin
Miffs2
captain
Ben Reilly
HoratioTarr
Syl
eddie
15 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The artist Prince has died!!!! - Page 4 Empty The artist Prince has died!!!!

Post by eddie Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

The artist Prince has died!!!! - Page 4 Image20

Last edited by eddie on Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

The artist Prince has died!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: The artist Prince has died!!!!

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:28 pm

He told you that did he?   First hand knowledge?   And did you know knee/hip etc ops sometimes cause more pain and your mobility is not the same afterwards, and he needed his mobility.

Back to top Go down

The artist Prince has died!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: The artist Prince has died!!!!

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:50 pm

the thing is....

here is a guy who is by any stretch of the imagination well to do....

he could, had he wished to ...have retired and taken it easy (and, given his health problems perhaps should have)

as has been mentioned there are dancers with similar problems too....

shouldnt they leave the dancing behind, recognise that nope...I aint going to be able to keep doing that...and find something else to do....????to carry on , loaded with addictive and destructive drugs is both admirable (for their inner strength) amd lamentable (for their lack of inner wisdom)
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:03 am

sassy wrote:He told you that did he?   First hand knowledge?   And did you know knee/hip etc ops sometimes cause more pain and your mobility is not the same afterwards, and he needed his mobility.

lol!
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:35 am

Excuse me but what hell happened to this subject? I was kind of thinking out loud because of the wording of the autopsy report, and the next thing I'm accused of being "ignorant" about it. Then 4ever is accused of being a man, and Sassy is attacked for no apparent reason. How the fuck is that OK?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:45 am

Lord Foul wrote:So the guy is dead....and??

kinda...like it happens.....its life (or not if you see what i mean)

and how many more died on the same day at the same time from other causes, some of which were even more preventable....

howmany died in America on that day from shooting?
how many from avoidable and treatable illnesses that they couldnt afford the treatment for?

how many died in other countries from disease, lack of food and dehydration....

and YOU start a riot about how this ONE...singularly unimportant(in the grand scheme of things) individual died???

are you enjoying your vicarious misery???

I happen to be interested in the cause of death, if that's OK with you.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:12 am

oooh....ouch....

that post wasnt actually aimed at you ragga.....more a general point that I tend to find germane almost every time a "celeb" dies

to answer you...I'm not sure that opioids actually cause long term damage to the body per se......as i understand the body is quite well equipped to deal with them.. (rather like cyanide actually...your body can metabolise SMALL quantities almost indefinitely...you can eat a few handfuls of almonds every day for years without ill effect...but a single large dose will keel you over post haste)

the addiction to however demands more and more of the opioids to the point where whilst not affecting the addiction enough OR indeed being effective at pain relif there is enough in your system to depress CNS functions and death will almost inevitably ensue without promt medical intervention.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:24 am

Lord Foul wrote:oooh....ouch....

that post wasnt actually aimed at you ragga.....more a general point that I tend to find germane almost every time a "celeb" dies

to answer you...I'm not sure that opioids actually cause long term damage to the body per se......as i understand the body is quite well equipped to deal with them.. (rather like cyanide actually...your body can metabolise SMALL quantities almost indefinitely...you can eat a few handfuls of almonds every day for years without ill effect...but a single large dose will keel you over post haste)

the addiction to however demands more and more of the opioids to the point where whilst not affecting the addiction enough OR indeed being effective at pain relif there is enough in your system to depress CNS functions and death will almost inevitably ensue without promt medical intervention.....

Hi Vic.

Thank you for your very reasonable post. I'm also not sure if opioids cause long term damage which could kill someone even if they don't overdose on it, which is why I was asking the question. I just find it interesting that the autopsy report said "Fentanyl toxicity" rather than "overdose". I understand about the need for higher and higher doses, or more frequent doses, and I was wondering how much he was taking on a regular basis, and at what point it became too much to the extent that he collapsed.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:00 pm

The evidence says Prince died of an overdose taken accidentally.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:01 pm

Irn Bru wrote:The evidence says Prince died of an overdose taken accidentally.

Which generally happens to people who become addicted to such drugs, when their tolerance levels build up over the dosage use over time

Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:04 pm

From the Autopsy report

The artist Prince has died!!!! - Page 4 Prince10
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:06 pm

The full autopsey has not been released and nobody is denying it was an accident

Try reading through the thread and understand what is actually being said

Doh

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:13 pm

Paul Ettinger wrote:The full autopsey has not been released and nobody is denying it was an accident

Doh

What the hell are you on about? I'm just giving the information relating to his death that came from the autopsy report and not making a meal out of it.

Thought you said 'Nigh't anyway.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:16 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Paul Ettinger wrote:The full autopsey has not been released and nobody is denying it was an accident

Doh

What the hell are you on about? I'm just giving the information relating to his death that came from the autopsy report and not making a meal out of it.

See fine example

Level 1) Lefties no intelligence

lol!

So your post was basically meaningless to any of the debate anyone was having

Cheers, thanks for that mate

scratch

Now I am going.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:20 pm

Paul Ettinger wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

Doh

See fine example

Level 1) Lefties no intelligence

lol!

So your post was basically meaningless to any of the debate anyone was having

Cheers, thanks for that mate

scratch

Now I am going.

Are you for real? Was the extract fron the autopsy report shown on here before now removing any doubt over the cause of his death?

This is you though isn't it. Always looking for confrontation and an argument - it's what you thrive on.

You're hopeless Didge and you will leave here when I say so Laughing
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4