NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Artist Inspires With 'Stuff No One Told Me' Illustrations

3 posters

Go down

Artist Inspires With 'Stuff No One Told Me' Illustrations Empty Artist Inspires With 'Stuff No One Told Me' Illustrations

Post by Guest Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:30 pm

Artist Alex Noriega started a Tumblr blog called Stuff No One Told Me while going through a crisis due to some issues at work.
Alex decided to put on paper all that he had learned in life as simple as possible. The illustrations combined with life lessons are a powerful reminder of what matters most in life...

Artist Inspires With 'Stuff No One Told Me' Illustrations 1avt5-stuff-no-one-told-me-life-lessons-3
Credit: SNOTM.com

Artist Inspires With 'Stuff No One Told Me' Illustrations 16n78-stuff-no-one-told-me-life-lessons-10

Artist Inspires With 'Stuff No One Told Me' Illustrations 4ch3o-stuff-no-one-told-me-life-lessons-5

Artist Inspires With 'Stuff No One Told Me' Illustrations Eifpv-stuff-no-one-told-me-life-lessons-2

Artist Inspires With 'Stuff No One Told Me' Illustrations 78u9d-stuff-no-one-told-me-life-lessons-1

Artist Inspires With 'Stuff No One Told Me' Illustrations Tlh53-stuff-no-one-told-me-life-lessons-4

Artist Inspires With 'Stuff No One Told Me' Illustrations Rngr8-stuff-no-one-told-me-life-lessons-6
Artist Inspires With 'Stuff No One Told Me' Illustrations Ao728-stuff-no-one-told-me-life-lessons-7

Artist Inspires With 'Stuff No One Told Me' Illustrations L89mh-stuff-no-one-told-me-life-lessons-8

Artist Inspires With 'Stuff No One Told Me' Illustrations 19qwb-stuff-no-one-told-me-life-lessons-9

Artist Inspires With 'Stuff No One Told Me' Illustrations G17ep-stuff-no-one-told-me-life-lessons-13

Artist Inspires With 'Stuff No One Told Me' Illustrations U3lfz-stuff-no-one-told-me-life-lessons-11

Artist Inspires With 'Stuff No One Told Me' Illustrations Thoum-stuff-no-one-told-me-life-lessons-12

Visit Stuff No One Told Me for more!

Read more at https://www.sunnyskyz.com/blog/2279/Artist-Inspires-With-Stuff-No-One-Told-Me-Illustrations#WXIh43cImF1fVPlR.99

Back to top Go down

Artist Inspires With 'Stuff No One Told Me' Illustrations Empty Re: Artist Inspires With 'Stuff No One Told Me' Illustrations

Post by eddie Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:33 pm

They are lovely.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Artist Inspires With 'Stuff No One Told Me' Illustrations Empty Re: Artist Inspires With 'Stuff No One Told Me' Illustrations

Post by Syl Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:19 pm

Love them...and this one is especially true.

Artist Inspires With 'Stuff No One Told Me' Illustrations 19qwb-stuff-no-one-told-me-life-lessons-9
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:24 pm

I love these,yes the one Syl likes is the best for me too. I love the hello one too, so true.

Every picture tells a story
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:30 pm

magica wrote:I love these,yes the one Syl likes is the best for me too.

Every picture tells a story
If you can find someone to share lifes ups and downs with and keep a sense of humour about it...be it a friend, partner, whatever....things never look as bad do they?

That particular pic, when we first moved round here I went walking with my son who was about 5 down the country lane. We saw some odd little birds running in front of us, we called them road runners...their legs went so quick and they looked so funny we laughed so much we were crying.

Guess you had to be there.....but that pic reminded me. Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:52 pm

My favourite and certainly true for me.

Artist Inspires With 'Stuff No One Told Me' Illustrations Img_7725
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down