NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Artist asks for help after leaving a £15K (!!!) Trump wig in a London taxi

2 posters

Go down

Artist asks for help after leaving a £15K (!!!) Trump wig in a London taxi Empty Artist asks for help after leaving a £15K (!!!) Trump wig in a London taxi

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:55 pm

An award-winning artist is appealing for help finding a bespoke Donald Trump wig worth £15,000 which she accidentally left in London taxi.

Alison Jackson made the appeal on her Instagram account on Tuesday after apparently leaving the hairpiece in a black cab in Leicester Square.

The artist, who won a Bafta for her BBC show Doubletake in 2002, photographs lookalikes of famous people in compromising situations as a commentary on celebrity culture.

After losing the wig, Ms Jackson said: "I've got to have it back. Please. It's got an orange quiff and it looks like Donald Trump's hair."

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/artist-appeals-for-help-after-losing-15k-donald-trump-wig-in-london-taxi-a4079426.html

If only I didn't have to leave in a few days ... I'd be trolling London and hoping for a big reward from anybody who can afford to pay £15K for a damn wig.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Artist asks for help after leaving a £15K (!!!) Trump wig in a London taxi Empty Re: Artist asks for help after leaving a £15K (!!!) Trump wig in a London taxi

Post by eddie Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:47 am

I’m gonna get me one and wear it especially for you.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Artist asks for help after leaving a £15K (!!!) Trump wig in a London taxi Empty Re: Artist asks for help after leaving a £15K (!!!) Trump wig in a London taxi

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:56 am

eddie wrote:I’m gonna get me one and wear it especially for you.

Ooooh, you do that and then I'll grab you by the ...

Role reversal tings Cool
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:58 am

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
eddie wrote:I’m gonna get me one and wear it especially for you.

Ooooh, you do that and then I'll grab you by the ...

Role reversal tings Cool

Erm, dude...we are in public. People can hear you!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down