NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One For Eddie - This Artist's 'Then And Now' Painting Is Simply Amazing

2 posters

Go down

One For Eddie - This Artist's 'Then And Now' Painting Is Simply Amazing Empty One For Eddie - This Artist's 'Then And Now' Painting Is Simply Amazing

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:51 pm

This artist's "Then and Now" painting will amaze you but also tells a beautiful story. Watch until the end!

https://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/8841/This-Artist-039-s-039-Then-And-Now-039-Painting-Is-Simply-Amazing

Back to top Go down

One For Eddie - This Artist's 'Then And Now' Painting Is Simply Amazing Empty Re: One For Eddie - This Artist's 'Then And Now' Painting Is Simply Amazing

Post by eddie Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:54 pm

Oh wow....words fail me. That is bloody brilliant! What a beautiful picture and how clever is that artist?

Thanks didge. I’m going to show that to my daughter who is really quite good at art (unlike her mother).
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

One For Eddie - This Artist's 'Then And Now' Painting Is Simply Amazing Empty Re: One For Eddie - This Artist's 'Then And Now' Painting Is Simply Amazing

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:58 pm

eddie wrote:Oh wow....words fail me. That is bloody brilliant! What a beautiful picture and how clever is that artist?

Thanks didge. I’m going to show that to my daughter who is really quite good at art (unlike her mother).

I was mesmerised watching

Hope your daughter loves it too

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:59 pm

Thorin wrote:
eddie wrote:Oh wow....words fail me. That is bloody brilliant! What a beautiful picture and how clever is that artist?

I was mesmerised watching

Hope your daughter loves it too

Oh she will. She loves this kind of thing. Thanks again.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:00 pm

There is a stack of videos from the site

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdZutxI1UnH9N3Fh_TeQ4Kw

You both may want to watch more

Enjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:07 pm

Thorin wrote:There is a stack of videos from the site

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdZutxI1UnH9N3Fh_TeQ4Kw

You both may want to watch more

Enjoy

Oooh thanks! My daughter will love those!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:13 pm

That was absolutely breathtaking, and to see the story unfold like that was to enjoy a painting in a completely new way. Very cool!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:35 am

Ben Reilly wrote:That was absolutely breathtaking, and to see the story unfold like that was to enjoy a painting in a completely new way. Very cool!

Glad you liked it Ben. I am in awe of people who can paint and draw. Am jealous of ,my cousins who can Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down