One For Eddie - This Artist's 'Then And Now' Painting Is Simply Amazing

Go down

One For Eddie - This Artist's 'Then And Now' Painting Is Simply Amazing Empty One For Eddie - This Artist's 'Then And Now' Painting Is Simply Amazing

Post by Thorin on Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:51 pm

This artist's "Then and Now" painting will amaze you but also tells a beautiful story. Watch until the end!

https://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/8841/This-Artist-039-s-039-Then-And-Now-039-Painting-Is-Simply-Amazing

Thorin

Back to top Go down

One For Eddie - This Artist's 'Then And Now' Painting Is Simply Amazing Empty Re: One For Eddie - This Artist's 'Then And Now' Painting Is Simply Amazing

Post by eddie on Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:54 pm

Oh wow....words fail me. That is bloody brilliant! What a beautiful picture and how clever is that artist?

Thanks didge. I’m going to show that to my daughter who is really quite good at art (unlike her mother).

eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

One For Eddie - This Artist's 'Then And Now' Painting Is Simply Amazing Empty Re: One For Eddie - This Artist's 'Then And Now' Painting Is Simply Amazing

Post by Thorin on Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:58 pm

eddie wrote:Oh wow....words fail me. That is bloody brilliant! What a beautiful picture and how clever is that artist?

Thanks didge. I’m going to show that to my daughter who is really quite good at art (unlike her mother).

I was mesmerised watching

Hope your daughter loves it too

Thorin

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:59 pm

Thorin wrote:
eddie wrote:Oh wow....words fail me. That is bloody brilliant! What a beautiful picture and how clever is that artist?

I was mesmerised watching

Hope your daughter loves it too

Oh she will. She loves this kind of thing. Thanks again.

eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorin on Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:00 pm

There is a stack of videos from the site

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdZutxI1UnH9N3Fh_TeQ4Kw

You both may want to watch more

Enjoy

Thorin

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:07 pm

Thorin wrote:There is a stack of videos from the site

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdZutxI1UnH9N3Fh_TeQ4Kw

You both may want to watch more

Enjoy

Oooh thanks! My daughter will love those!

eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly on Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:13 pm

That was absolutely breathtaking, and to see the story unfold like that was to enjoy a painting in a completely new way. Very cool!

Makes no difference where you are
or where you're meant to be"

- The Beatles
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorin on Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:35 am

Ben Reilly wrote:That was absolutely breathtaking, and to see the story unfold like that was to enjoy a painting in a completely new way. Very cool!

Glad you liked it Ben. I am in awe of people who can paint and draw. Am jealous of ,my cousins who can Cool

Thorin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum