NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!

+10
Lone Wolf
Andy
Raggamuffin
Original Quill
Cass
Eilzel
harvesmom
veya_victaous
Ben Reilly
eddie
14 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!  - Page 2 Empty Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!

Post by eddie Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

Whether you agree with her decision or not is not important, but she has taken the decision to go to Gaza.

I want to wish her luck, even though I am not sure whether I agree with her decision,  I hope she stays safe and returns to her family.

She is brave and obviously believes in her own mind.

Stay safe SM and hope you return to us soon x
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:39 am

LITTLE MISS PERFECT wrote:I wasn't on here last night , did sm post that she was upset about Gaza because i can't find any threads that suggest she was upset or threatening to go to Gaza ?

There is nothing said on the forum, so I presume she told some people privately.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:48 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
LITTLE MISS PERFECT wrote:

I know what you mean, i think it is a way of making a point for some us  Razz 

Ben's signature takes up half the forum.  Laughing 

lol yes it does

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:43 am

Right this is what I think.

Sassy, if she has always listened to you then you should tell her exactly what it's like to lose a child and how her kids will feel if their own mother has gone out to support orphans whilst consciously deciding that her own children may become orphans.

That makes no sense at all!!

To comfort children who've lost parents whilst leaving your own to possibly her same fate?

Shout at her. Tell her it's selfish and tell her no God  wants a mother to abandon her own children!!

Yes she's brave but it's braver to stay IMO and do the job you signed up for when you got pregnant.

Do her children want her to go?
Hell no!

Yes this was a PM she sent me but she never said anywhere in it that it was a secret - she obviously pm'd a few of us.

I'm scared for her safety and also, astounded at her apparent selfishness.

Sorry, if I were her frond I think I'd be going hell for leather on this and not giving up.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:46 am

How do you know she is going?

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:01 am

eddie wrote:Right this is what I think.

Sassy, if she has always listened to you then you should tell her exactly what  it's like to lose a child and how her kids will feel if their own mother has gone out to support orphans whilst consciously deciding that her own children may become orphans.

To comfort children who've lost parents whilst leaving your own to possibly her same fate?

Shout at her. Tell her it's selfish and tell her no God  wants a mother to abandon her own children!!

Yes she's brave but it's braver to stay IMO and do the job you signed up for when you got pregnant.

Hell no!

Yes this was a PM she sent me but she never said anywhere in it that it was a secret - she obviously pm'd a few of us.

Sorry, if I were her frond I think I'd be going hell for leather on this and not giving up.

Agreed, her place and duty is within her home and to me the final thing that pushed her over the edge was that bloody emotive poem, seeking to play on a Muslims guilt and as seen things like that are dangerous, that a mother would abandoned her own children and family. There are many ways to help out those in Gaza, one of them is not for a mother to leave her family.
Sorry if this is what religion teaches or those saying this is what it teaches for parents to abandoned their children it is fundamentally wrong and to me the wording of my PM gave the impression she was not coming back and seemed at ease if she did lose her life. She said to me:

"We Muslims HAVE to apologise for any wrong doings before we die as on the day of Judgement we will be answerable to it whether to a Muslim or non Muslim." 

That made me angry and upset at the same time and I truly fear for Sexy and her family now, as she has convinced herself this is her deities will, which angers me beyond belief.
She has nothing to apologise for, she knows I hold her in the highest regard and always have.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:01 am

At the end of the day it's Sexy's decision, I hope she'll change her mind and try to find another way to help rather than putting herself at risk.

Once you get married and have a family you have a responsibility, not only to your children but not to put yourself in unnecessary danger  Sad   

I know both Sexy and Sassy feel very strongly about this emotive subject but I honestly believe that this kind of aid is better left to professional charities who are aware of the risks and how to minimise them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:02 am

Lone Wolf wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Oh my...the cunus is alive and well this morning.  I'm gonna turn in.

Rolling Eyes 

sassy's true nastiness and shallowness always succeeds in overcoming her fake humanity and feelings.

AS does VoD's savage and cruel-hearted little post on here.    confused 

good morning wolf man , great to see you posting interesting stuff once again  Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:27 am

feelthelove wrote:At the end of the day it's Sexy's decision, I hope she'll change her mind and try to find another way to help rather than putting herself at risk.

Once you get married and have a family you have a responsibility, not only to your children but not to put yourself in unnecessary danger  Sad   

I know both Sexy and Sassy feel very strongly about this emotive subject but I honestly believe that this kind of aid is better left to professional charities who are aware of the risks and how to minimise them.  

Agree 100% ftl, to be honest I'm not sure its even possible to just join a charity and go over there, I would imagine charities would send people who are trained properly to deal with any situations they may encounter, and also I would think you have to undergo some kind of psychiatric evaluation, and maybe at the very least have some first aid qualifications.

It would be very irresponsible and dangerous for any organisation to send someone who has no previous training, and is clearly in a very emotional state into a war zone.
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:47 am

harvesmom wrote:
feelthelove wrote:At the end of the day it's Sexy's decision, I hope she'll change her mind and try to find another way to help rather than putting herself at risk.

Agree 100% ftl, to be honest I'm not sure its even possible to just join a charity and go over there, I would imagine charities would send people who are trained properly to deal with any situations they may encounter, and also I would think you have to undergo some kind of psychiatric evaluation, and maybe at the very least have some first aid qualifications.

It would be very irresponsible and dangerous  for any organisation to send someone who has no previous training, and is clearly in a very emotional state into a war zone.

Do you think it's all bollocks then and she's not even going harves?  Shocked 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:49 am

eddie wrote:Right this is what I think.

Sassy, if she has always listened to you then you should tell her exactly what  it's like to lose a child and how her kids will feel if their own mother has gone out to support orphans whilst consciously deciding that her own children may become orphans.

Hell no!

Eddie, we have had lots of conversations which I'm not going to reveal and have cried my eyes out over this and spoken to her again this morning. It is something she has thought hard about and has also spoken and discussed with her family. She has been a member of the charity for a long time, which was why she was a marshal at the demonstrations. She has been a passionate advocate for Gaza ever since I have known her, it is something we have in common. I wish like hell she wasn't going, but once SM decides what is the right thing to do, she does it. And this is her decision, and I am scared as hell for her and she knows how much I wish she wasn't doing this, but her decision is her decision. There are many aid workers out there with families at home, there would be no aid workers if only single people went.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:01 am

How is this anyone else's business but Sexy Mama's?

Whether other people agree or not is irrelevant,it is not their business.

He without Sin,isn't that what the scripture says? There is alot of judgemental attitudes about.

I don't know SM very well at all as I am new here but I hope she returns home safe and wish the lady nothing but good luck.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:05 am

FluffyBunny wrote:How is this anyone else's business but Sexy Mama's?

He without Sin,isn't that what the scripture says? There is alot of judgemental attitudes about.

I don't know SM very well at all as I am new here but I hope she returns home safe and wish the lady nothing but good luck.

Thank you Fluffy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:06 am

Sorry but friends are your business as I would feel the same if it was you, yes it is her decisions but there are some things people can allow emotive events to cloud their better judgement hence why people need friends to help advise in times like this. Sorry but leaving her children with the potential to leave her children motherless is not something I advocate and never will, no matter how convinced she feels she is doing the right thing.
This is fuck all to do with sin and judgement but concerned friends, wishing she had spoken more to some of us before making this decision

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:16 am

Didge wrote:

Sorry but friends are your business as I would feel the same if it was you, yes it is her decisions but there are some things people can allow emotive events to cloud their better judgement hence why people need friends to help advise in times like this. Sorry but leaving her children with the potential to leave her children motherless is not something I advocate and never will, no matter how convinced she feels she is doing the right thing.
This is fuck all to do with sin and judgement but concerned friends, wishing she had spoken more to some of us before making this decision

This is my last post here because I am uncomfortable talking about a ladies real life when I don't know her.

I feel any judging,even discussing if i'm honest,should be done in private in this instance.I'm not sure that 'what you advocate' is the important issue here, maybe you could make such comments by PM rather than openly.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:17 am

Ok on the idea Sexy shouldn't go cause she has a family. i'm not really entirely in agreement on this (and no that's not cause I'm gay and so wouldn't understand before anyone puts that out there- personally I wouldn't go if I had kids). Thousands of people do charity in extremely dangerous places, thousands of those who do, will have families and kids of their own. If everyone of them didn't do the work they do because they thought to do so 'selfish', we'd have a lot less charity workers in the world, hardly a pleasant idea. I doubt sexy has taken this decision lightly and is probably not intending to cone to harm. If it is one thing I will credit religion with however it is the ability to give people courage and resolve to do good things they may not otherwise do. I wouldn't do it myself for the reasons everyone else would not, but I don't think sexy is selfish at all for doing this.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:20 am

FluffyBunny wrote:
Didge wrote:

This is my last post here because I am uncomfortable talking about a ladies real life when I don't know her.

I feel any judging,even discussing if i'm honest,should be done in private in this instance.I'm not sure that 'what you advocate' is the important issue here, maybe you could make such comments by PM rather than openly.

I have, but her last PM, said this is my last PM and she has not read my reply, so what would you like me to do, use a crystal fucking ball?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:26 am

Lone Wolf wrote:
LITTLE MISS PERFECT wrote:

lol yes it does

Evil or Very Mad 

VoD's repeated laughter on this thread shows us the true evil that dwells within her heart and mind.

We were both just laughing at the huge signatures in general.  Rolling Eyes 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:27 am

Eilzel wrote:Ok on the idea Sexy shouldn't go cause she has a family. i'm not really entirely in agreement on this (and no that's not cause I'm gay and so wouldn't understand before anyone puts that out there- personally I wouldn't go if I had kids). Thousands of people do charity in extremely dangerous places, thousands of those who do, will have families and kids of their own. If everyone of them didn't do the work they do because they thought to do so 'selfish', we'd have a lot less charity workers in the world, hardly a pleasant idea. I doubt sexy has taken this decision lightly and is probably not intending to cone to harm. If it is one thing I will credit religion with however it is the ability to give people courage and resolve to do good things they may not otherwise do. I wouldn't do it myself for the reasons everyone else would not, but I don't think sexy is selfish at all for doing this.

I disagree, she has allowed  herself to be convinced with emotive issues and who knows what else more, to have a such a reply that leaves you with the sense she is saying it is her last leaves me very concerned what more has been said to her, especially as she has been very emotive and angry on here. Yes people go off to do help with charities, but family should always come first, and placing yourself into danger is  a potential risk factor, let alone I would not wish anyone to go even to Gaza with my view on Hamas, This has as much to show what is wrong with religion, not what is good about it, because to me she is placing her faith above her family and it was that emotive poem playing onto her being a Muslim to me made her decide, that is manipulation, with little care that she has a family here and is playing onto her faith to entice her to go.

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:30 am

eddie wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

It would be very irresponsible and dangerous  for any organisation to send someone who has no previous training, and is clearly in a very emotional state into a war zone.

Do you think it's all bollocks then and she's not even going harves?  Shocked 

I'm saying, will she be allowed to go?
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:31 am

Regardless of all that didge, real people are actually dying and suffering in Gaze and someone has to help. Charity has a part to play and I understand why people would. This is real people, not just numbers in newspapers.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:31 am

Didge wrote:
Eilzel wrote:Ok on the idea Sexy shouldn't go cause she has a family. i'm not really entirely in agreement on this (and no that's not cause I'm gay and so wouldn't understand before anyone puts that out there- personally I wouldn't go if I had kids). Thousands of people do charity in extremely dangerous places, thousands of those who do, will have families and kids of their own. If everyone of them didn't do the work they do because they thought to do so 'selfish', we'd have a lot less charity workers in the world, hardly a pleasant idea. I doubt sexy has taken this decision lightly and is probably not intending to cone to harm. If it is one thing I will credit religion with however it is the ability to give people courage and resolve to do good things they may not otherwise do. I wouldn't do it myself for the reasons everyone else would not, but I don't think sexy is selfish at all for doing this.

I disagree, she has allowed  herself to be convinced with emotive issues and who knows what else more, to have a such a reply that leaves you with the sense she is saying it is her last leaves me very concerned what more has been said to her, especially as she has been very emotive and angry on here. Yes people go off to do help with charities, but family should always come first, and placing yourself into danger is  a potential risk factor, let alone I would not wish anyone to go even to Gaza with my view on Hamas, This has as much to show what is wrong with religion, not what is good about it, because to me she is placing her faith above her family and it was that emotive poem playing onto her being a Muslim to me made her decide, that is manipulation, with little care that she has a family here and is playing onto her faith to entice her to go.

Which poem do you mean Didge?
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:33 am

harvesmom wrote:
Didge wrote:

I think he means this one.

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t6042-thoughts-for-the-people-of-gaza

I just think there are far too many threads about this subject - it's all over the forum. Of course it's important but there's no need for so many new threads all the time.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:34 am

harvesmom wrote:
Didge wrote:

I am ashamed, Sister!

I live in a house, I want to renovate.
Yours was bulldozed, now you live in a tent.

I need a new car, trade the old one away.
You lost your feet in a bombing yesterday.

I sleep so cozy and warm in a king size bed.
You find comfort in the cold hard floor instead.

Something doesn't work out I'll compalin to everyone.
While you hide your tears when you lose someone.

My freezer is full with samoosas and pies.
Your tummy sounds are muffled by rockets and cries.

I open my fast with plenty food in my plate.
You are thankfull for that single date.

I do some chores my back is sore.
You lost your sons your pain is much more.

My Eid clothes are bought, few hundreds gone.
You were forced to leave with the clothes you had on.

I need a few holidays throughout the year.
You won't abandon your land despite the fear.

I have everything yet I still want more.
You just want peace, the end of this war.

Despite all this your closer to Allah then I'll ever be.
So I am ashamed sister, ashamed for being me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:34 am

Oh, is that a different poem? Sorry.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:34 am

Eilzel wrote:Regardless of all that didge, real people are actually dying and suffering in Gaze and someone has to help. Charity has a part to play and I understand why people would. This is real people, not just numbers in newspapers.

Exactly, SM made up her mind because of what is actually happening, what she has been doing with the charity and demonstrations she has been involved in. If people think anything that was said on this forum is important enough to even factor into her decision they don't know her, or what she does or thinks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:36 am

Eilzel wrote:Regardless of all that didge, real people are actually dying and suffering in Gaze and someone has to help. Charity has a part to play and I understand why people would. This is real people, not just numbers in newspapers.

You are not grasping this are you at all Eilzel, truly not grasping this and that is all I am going to say!

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:43 am

Didge wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

I am ashamed, Sister!

Good grief.....
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:43 am

I appreciate the poem is emotive didge but you are implying there is no reason to go to Gaza and that people in fact shouldn't is to basically write off charity in any danger zone. It doesn't matter that the poem is emotive or Hamas are evil (both points on which I agree), what matter is those who need help.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:44 am

Eilzel wrote:I appreciate the poem is emotive didge but you are implying there is no reason to go to Gaza and that people in fact shouldn't is to basically write off charity in any danger zone. It doesn't matter that the poem is emotive or Hamas are evil (both points on which I agree), what matter is those who need help.

Not even close.

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:46 am

Raggamuffin wrote:Oh, is that a different poem? Sorry.

Thanks anyway Rags! I do agree though, there are far too many threads being started daily about this, I realise its important to people but surely it can be contained within a couple of threads.
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:47 am

Didge wrote:

You are not grasping this are you at all Eilzel, truly not grasping this and that is all I am going to say!

Perhaps you should explain what you're getting at ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:50 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

I have said all I am going to say on the matter as stated already.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:01 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well stop making cryptic comments then.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:04 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

I was not even talking to you but Eilzel, so mind your own nosey business.
You do not even know her, so it has little relevance to you where many of us have known her years, it matters not now as I have said my peace and wish her all the best.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:05 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You do not even know her, so it has little relevance to you where many of us have known her years, it matters not now as I have said my peace and wish her all the best.

You really are a twat. You're making cryptic comments and making out you "know" something that others don't. Get off your high horse.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:06 pm

i think the poem was a guilt trip .
But not enough to cause a mother of two young children to want to leave them and go to a war zone .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:06 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

You really are a twat. You're making cryptic comments and making out you "know" something that others don't. Get off your high horse.

Go stick your head up your arse and enjoy chatting to your best friends as I am sure you will find better company!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:07 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Go stick your head up your arse and enjoy chatting to your best friends as I am sure you will find better company!

You should get your head out of your own arse.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:09 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

You have to even copy piss take, fuck off you imbecile, you know nothing about the girl and are nothing more than a nosey fuckwit who likes to bitch.

Now take a fucking hint

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:10 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You have to even copy piss take, fuck off you imbecile, you know nothing about the girl and are nothing more than a nosey fuckwit who likes to bitch.

Now take a fucking hint

Next time you flounce, stay flounced. It's a pity you keep coming back!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:11 pm

harvesmom wrote:
Didge wrote:

I am ashamed, Sister!

Good grief.....

it's depressing .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:12 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Now take a fucking hint

I suggest you get used to disappointment 

Will PM you later Eilzel, but has nothing to do with what you claim and I guess fluffy has a point with as seen some noesy parkers

laters

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:16 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Will PM you later Eilzel, but has nothing to do with what you claim and I guess fluffy has a point with as seen some noesy parkers

laters

You are, without doubt, the biggest fukwit on this forum. Now sod off with your "secret smile" and your attention seeking.

Oh, and if I want to post on a public thread and give my opinion, I will.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:23 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

laters

You are, without doubt, the biggest fukwit on this forum. Now sod off with your "secret smile" and your attention seeking.

Oh, and if I want to post on a public thread and give my opinion, I will.

lol, you keep telling yourself that all big behind your keyboard love if it makes you feel better.

You can post what you like and you also have to accept people do not have to tell you jack shit if they do not want to, again get used to disappointment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:25 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:Most of you need to get a grip.

There are many non-Muslim medics and aid workers in Gaza right now. So this is not a religious conviction but a moral one.

And guess what, many of them have left young families behind too.

To be honest, I think most aid convoys are not getting in to Gaza. So she'll have a hard time getting inside, in the first place.

In sha Allah, God will keep her safe.

It has everything to do with religious conviction, if it was morals, those morals would be first and foremost to her own children and that poem did make her mind up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:29 pm

Didge wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:Most of you need to get a grip.

There are many non-Muslim medics and aid workers in Gaza right now. So this is not a religious conviction but a moral one.

And guess what, many of them have left young families behind too.

To be honest, I think most aid convoys are not getting in to Gaza. So she'll have a hard time getting inside, in the first place.

In sha Allah, God will keep her safe.

It has everything to do with religious conviction, if it was morals, those morals would be first and foremost to her own children and that poem did make her mind up.

what proof is there that she has gone , i agree with what you have said and as a mother she shouldn't be leaving them . I couldn't leave my adult children or my 2 year old grandson they mean everything to me i couldn't bare being apart from them . The poem was to make her feel guilty , but she must be weak if she gave into that .

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next