NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!

+10
Lone Wolf
Andy
Raggamuffin
Original Quill
Cass
Eilzel
harvesmom
veya_victaous
Ben Reilly
eddie
14 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!  - Page 5 Empty Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!

Post by eddie Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

Whether you agree with her decision or not is not important, but she has taken the decision to go to Gaza.

I want to wish her luck, even though I am not sure whether I agree with her decision,  I hope she stays safe and returns to her family.

She is brave and obviously believes in her own mind.

Stay safe SM and hope you return to us soon x
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!  - Page 5 Empty Re: Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:01 pm

Tis true - you could both send pics of anybody to each other.

You could both give false addresses.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!  - Page 5 Empty Re: Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:05 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:Tis true - you could both send pics of anybody to each other.

You could both give false addresses.

Exactly, he could be sending me round to someone else and no doubt have more people there, why I do not believe a word the coward says., hence why somewhere neutral, knowing what each other looks like, and I am willing to travel to Wembley, so one of the stations.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:06 pm

This is sounding more and more like a blind date?  Have you thought about each holding a red rose?  Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!  - Page 5 Rose11

Seriously boys, what are you threatening to go fisty cuffs about? Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!  - Page 5 Punch10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:06 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:Come on zack I have not got all day, I tell you what, meet you at Wembley central as I am coming toy you, send me your picture and I send you mine and then we know who we are going to meet.

Ill give you my name and facebook link.

That way you will have my picture and name.

You can then look up my name and match my address at 192.com.

I've tried meeting people like Smelly wt Wembley central and they never show up.

Hope you don't pussy out now.

Ps: I don't need to your facebook details or photo. Just show up.

Excellent, send me details and see you at 3 on Sunday at wembley central, looking forward to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:08 pm

feelthelove wrote:This is sounding more and more like a blind date?  Have you thought about each holding a red rose?  Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!  - Page 5 Rose11

Seriously boys, what are you threatening to go fisty cuffs about? Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!  - Page 5 Punch10

It started with a threat from him then one from me, he used to be like this on sky all the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:11 pm

Didge wrote:
feelthelove wrote:This is sounding more and more like a blind date?  Have you thought about each holding a red rose?  Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!  - Page 5 Rose11

It started with a threat from him then one from me, he used to be like this on sky all the time.

Yes but what's it all about? Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!  - Page 5 Smiley32 it surely can't be worth you wasting a Sunday afternoon fighting, the weather is supposed to be beautiful at the weekend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:11 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

Excellent, send me details and see you at 3 on Sunday at wembley central, looking forward to it.

Don't be a coward and try to slyly change the location. The location is MY HOUSE.

you now have my name to verify the address.

So I don't want any of your pussy excuses. Come and flatten me.

Dont be a fuckwit, I have no idea who is waiting inside, it is the station, as i am coming up to you, then you can meet me there, so stop wimping out, as last time you said you would come with others, and after seeing your picture am not surprised lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:12 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Didge wrote:

Yes but what's it all about? Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!  - Page 5 Smiley32 it surely can't be worth you wasting a Sunday afternoon fighting, the weather is supposed to be beautiful at the weekend

Have not been to Wembley for a while, might make a day of it FTL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:14 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

coming from a skinny little runt, I very much doubt you could show up anyone and again the only reason you are so poor in your accusations, is you know my points are right.
She is a friend and to me, if someone has manipulated her in her emotive state, they are fucking scum!
Now you may understand why I am annoyed

Lol! Did you call me a 'skinny little runt'? HA HA!

Now who's having the emotional outburst? Did I manipulate you too? Lol!

Like I said, you will have me to answer to - if you make such accusations again. Now, be a good boy.

He started it FTL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:14 pm

Why not kiss and make up, much more fun Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!  - Page 5 Kiss10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:16 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

Dont be a fuckwit, I have no idea who is waiting inside, it is the station, as i am coming up to you, then you can meet me there, so stop wimping out, as last time you said you would come with others, and after seeing your picture am not surprised lol

I knew you would make excuses to pussy out - you giant fucking pussy. HA ha!

To prove how stupid your excuse is, I could have people waiting anywhere. As could you.

Go on, let's see how you use this excuse to chicken out.

You say you're not threatened. So why the excuses?

So I am coming to your neck of the woods and you want me to go to a strange house with no idea inside, hilarious, its the station boy, nothing else, as not that daft

So the ball is in your court

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:17 pm

Didge wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

Lol! Did you call me a 'skinny little runt'? HA HA!

Now who's having the emotional outburst? Did I manipulate you too? Lol!

Like I said, you will have me to answer to - if you make such accusations again. Now, be a good boy.

He started it FTL

OK you are both making me Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!  - Page 5 Cracki22 now, go on, have a cuddle instead.  Make love not war, feelthelove Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!  - Page 5 Hug_310

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:17 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

He started it FTL

He started it? wtf'? Did you just go off crying to your mummy? HA HA!

As seen you did and proven you do make threats, which shows you contradicted yourself ha ha ha ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:19 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

He started it FTL

He started it? wtf'? Did you just go off crying to your mummy? HA HA!

Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!  - Page 5 Mad_mu10 I'll bang your heads together, you are as bad as each other.  Angry Mummy Feelthelove, now go outside and play nicely or it's bedtime with no dinner! Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!  - Page 5 Giggle47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:21 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

As seen you did and proven you do make threats, which shows you contradicted yourself ha ha ha ha ha

Dealing with someone violently may be what your type does.

Anyway - come down to my house at 3pm. Otherwise we will all know what a bullshitter you are.

I will be at the station and take pictures to prove if you do not turn up and post them as I have your picture now, so best you be at the Wembley central, amasing phones and times at a station can provide proof for you.

Best you be there

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:23 pm

Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!  - Page 5 Chill_10 All round me thinks!  I'm on holiday, do you think it's too early for a cold beer? Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!  - Page 5 More_b10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:30 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

I will be at the station and take pictures to prove if you do not turn up and post them as I have your picture now, so best you be at the Wembley central, amasing phones and times at a station can provide proof for you.

Best you be there  

That's your 'save face', get out clause. HA HA!

I just blew your excuse out of the water by saying any of us could have anyone waiting anywhere.

You asked me to give you my home address. Have the guts to use it.

If you don't come to my house, then you will be exposed as a liar and a pussy. Up to you. Your threat, let's see if you have the balls to follow through.  Coming 90% of the way doesn't make you hard. It just makes you a bigger pussy. HA!

Oh dear, chicken alertsl, because I will have proof of being there at the station so there is nothing stopping you going to meet me there, that way I can prove I turned up and you shit yourself, hence why I am not silly

Best you be there or all the forum will know you shat your pants

Love it now you cannot chicken out

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:30 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

Hugh thought that also, he has not been heard of since, not long after giving him my mobile number hee hee.

::D:: 

Like I said,  you're welcome to come and see me any time you want.

But we all know how gutless you are.

Your violent keyboard threats are otherwise quite pathetic. And you're clearly being wound up. Lol! You couldn't flatten a Chapatti.

lol!  This has to be post of the week

Ahem, Sorry, as you were boys  ::lightsab::
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:32 pm

harvesmom wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

Like I said,  you're welcome to come and see me any time you want.

But we all know how gutless you are.

Your violent keyboard threats are otherwise quite pathetic. And you're clearly being wound up. Lol! You couldn't flatten a Chapatti.

I can't even work out what it's about???!!! Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!  - Page 5 Fight10

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:34 pm

feelthelove wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

I can't even work out what it's about???!!! Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!  - Page 5 Fight10

I have no idea either! Its just that sentence has made me giggle, I don't know why!
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:38 pm

harvesmom wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

I have no idea either! Its just that sentence has made me giggle, I don't know why!

Right I'm out of here before I get caught in the crossfire Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!  - Page 5 Gun_210 have fun boys! Be gentle  ::D:: x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:39 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

Oh dear, chicken alertsl, because I will have proof of being there at the station so there is nothing stopping you going to meet me there, that way I can prove I turned up and you shit yourself, hence why I am not silly

Best you be there or all the forum will know you shat your pants

Love it now you cannot chicken out

I blew your excuse of not coming to my house. It's in plain English in this thread.

What other excuse can you have, after I've given you my FB details, my name and address? Lol!

You're pathetic.

Like I said, coming first 50% of the way and then 90% doesn't make you hard.

You made the threat. I want to make sure you turn up. Not get lost and make another excuse. You did that last time too.

You want to flatten me, you know where I'll be. Coming within 500m radius of me still makes you a pussy.

lol its very simple at the station 3pm, no more excuses Zack, as all can see now you are making them hee hee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:40 pm

I will be there and this endless bravado from zack is just making me PMSL

See you sun!

Last edited by Didge on Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:40 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

Be honest with you, nor have I.  

He just seemed to get irate about one of my posts and then replied he could flatten me.

So you'll meet up, beat each other senseless and say well thats sorted then!

And then wonder what it is exactly that you sorted? Makes sense to me!

harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:44 pm

Hilarious, gets funnier by the minute, this is epic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:46 pm

See how long it takes him to notice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:48 pm

Still not noticed hee hee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:49 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:See how long it takes him to notice

And that's how I know your wound up.

Sorry getting even funnier again ha ha, showing he is so much on a rantathon he has not noticed, showing he is very wound up ha ha ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:52 pm

He still has not noticed, oh my. ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:55 pm

Well I can see it, maybe you have and why your bravado has stopped lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:59 pm

Bless, let me know when you spot it. lol

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next