NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!

+10
Lone Wolf
Andy
Raggamuffin
Original Quill
Cass
Eilzel
harvesmom
veya_victaous
Ben Reilly
eddie
14 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!  - Page 4 Empty Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!

Post by eddie Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

Whether you agree with her decision or not is not important, but she has taken the decision to go to Gaza.

I want to wish her luck, even though I am not sure whether I agree with her decision,  I hope she stays safe and returns to her family.

She is brave and obviously believes in her own mind.

Stay safe SM and hope you return to us soon x
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!  - Page 4 Empty Re: Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:39 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

coming from a skinny little runt, I very much doubt you could show up anyone and again the only reason you are so poor in your accusations, is you know my points are right.
She is a friend and to me, if someone has manipulated her in her emotive state, they are fucking scum!
Now you may understand why I am annoyed

Lol! Did you call me a 'skinny little runt'? HA HA!

Now who's having the emotional outburst? Did I manipulate you too? Lol!

Like I said, you will have me to answer to - if you make such accusations again. Now, be a good boy.

Yes mate a skinny little runt, ha ha ha, that is what you are buddy, you have said before you are skinny and a short arse! I just made better play on the words.

Have you to answer to ha,ha  like on the old sky days when you threatened to slit my throat and then back out because you wanted me to come to your neck of the woods, behave boy, I would fucking flatten you ha ha

Last edited by Didge on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!  - Page 4 Empty Re: Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:39 pm

This is the one she put on the Pro Palestine Demo thread, so she has obviously been reading poems by the people of Palestine:

"They call us now.
Before they drop the bombs.
The phone rings
and someone who knows my first name
calls and says in perfect Arabic
“This is David.”
And in my stupor of sonic booms and glass shattering symphonies
still smashing around in my head
I think "Do I know any Davids in Gaza?"
They call us now to say
Run.
You have 58 seconds from the end of this message.
Your house is next.
They think of it as some kind of
war time courtesy.
It doesn’t matter that
there is nowhere to run to.
It means nothing that the borders are closed
and your papers are worthless
and mark you only for a life sentence
in this prison by the sea
and the alleyways are narrow
and there are more human lives
packed one against the other
more than any other place on earth
Just run.
We aren’t trying to kill you.
It doesn’t matter that
you can’t call us back to tell us
the people we claim to want aren’t in your house
that there’s no one here
except you and your children
who were cheering for Argentina
sharing the last loaf of bread for this week
counting candles left in case the power goes out.
It doesn’t matter that you have children.
You live in the wrong place
and now is your chance to run
to nowhere.
It doesn’t matter
that 58 seconds isn’t long enough
to find your wedding album
or your son’s favorite blanket
or your daughter’s almost completed college application
or your shoes
or to gather everyone in the house.
It doesn’t matter what you had planned.
It doesn’t matter who you are
Prove you’re human.
Prove you stand on two legs.
Run."

- Running Orders, by Lena Khalaf Tuffaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:40 pm

There is a guilt trip if I ever saw one!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:40 pm

Is the poem not on the forum then?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:41 pm

Didge wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

Lol! Did you call me a 'skinny little runt'? HA HA!

Now who's having the emotional outburst? Did I manipulate you too? Lol!

Like I said, you will have me to answer to - if you make such accusations again. Now, be a good boy.

Yes mate a skinny little runt, ha ha ha, that is what you are buddy, you have said before you are skinny and a short arse! I just made better play on the words.

Have you to answer to ha,ha  like on the old sky days when you threatened to slit my throat and then back out because you wanted me to come to your neck of the woods, behave boy, I would fucking flatten you ha ha

AREN'T YOU ASHAMED OF WRITING THAT ON A THREAD ABOUT SM TRYING TO HELP PEOPLE GOING THROUGH HELL AND WHY WON'T YOU STOP.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:43 pm

Sassy wrote:
Didge wrote:

AREN'T YOU ASHAMED OF WRITING THAT ON A THREAD ABOUT SM TRYING TO HELP PEOPLE GOING THROUGH HELL AND WHY WON'T YOU STOP.

Nope, Zack gets all tough, I give it back, he is a big boy and needs to stand up for himself, so stop being a hypocritical guilty fucker for sending the poem to her when you do not have a go at him.
So take you fake bullshit and fuck off, you are scum to me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:45 pm

Didge wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Nope, Zack gets all tough, I give it back, he is a big boy and needs to stand up for himself, so stop being a hypocritical guilty fucker for sending the poem to her when you do not have a go at him.

I've just pointed out you idiot that she has been reading poetry by people who live in Gaza, so I doubt anyone sent it to her.

Last edited by Sassy on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:49 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

Lol! Now you are resorting to the same violent threats you made to on the old sky forum. Then I ask you to show up and then never do an send up whinging on the forum instead.

This just proves pekoe like you never change and I was right to never trust you.

I suggest you calm down before you say something you shouldn't.

You're clearly a violent person.

What a whopper, I said lets me somewhere central, you said no come to Wembley, in other words you shit yourself,you wanted me in your neck of the woods, so you could sneak up on me and slit my throat, you even stated that, hilarious, you are gutless, son, played this game with someone else recently and gave him my number and he has not been seen since on the forum.

I am fine son, just laughing at some boy thinking his is tough with a knife.

To Sassy, cut the bull, you have been constantly feeding her stuff all the time, I know it was you and why you manipulated her!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:52 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

It's Ramadhan so I'm not going to be vile or make threats.

You're more than welcome to see me after Ramadhan.i don't play the keyboard warrior.

You certainly used to Zack, so stop all the innocent bull eh, I am not buying buddy!

You even offered Sexy out remember tough guy ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:54 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

What a whopped, I said lets me somewhere central, you said no come to Wembley so you could sneak up on me and slit my throat not knowing he area, hilarious, you are gutless, son, play this game with someone else recently and gave him my number and he has not been seen since on the forum.

To Sassy, cut the bull, you have been constantly feeding her stuff all the time, I know it was you and why you manipulated her!  

Lol! You're the one making threats and you want me to meet you half way. HA HA!

Proving how gutless you are. Don't make threats you can't keep. It makes you look an idiot.

Incorrect, I stated correctly you are a skinny runt, you said I would have to answer to you, that is a threat from you.

DOH

Do pipe down little boy, I know it is a big step up after bricking it when Sexy showed up! lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:54 pm

Didge wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

Lol! Now you are resorting to the same violent threats you made to on the old sky forum. Then I ask you to show up and then never do an send up whinging on the forum instead.

This just proves pekoe like you never change and I was right to never trust you.

What a whopper, I said lets me somewhere central, you said no come to Wembley, in other words you shit yourself,you wanted me in your neck of the woods, so you could sneak up on me and slit my throat, you even stated that, hilarious, you are gutless, son, played this game with someone else recently and gave him my number and he has not been seen since on the forum.

This is just hilarious, and i mean both sides.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:56 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Didge wrote:

Glad you are enjoying Andy, I have made my case on this and to me religion is so wrong on many levels, and somebody should own up, to who sent her that poem!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:57 pm

Didge wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

What a whopped, I said lets me somewhere central, you said no come to Wembley so you could sneak up on me and slit my throat not knowing he area, hilarious, you are gutless, son, play this game with someone else recently and gave him my number and he has not been seen since on the forum.

Oh I was waiting for that. SM HAS ALWAYS BEEN PASSIONATE ABOUT GAZA, LONG BEFORE I KNEW HER and I'm not being dragged into your pathetic fantasies. She was reading poetry, nobody sent it to her, that's why she posted the poem.

SM, Bessed Be, I respect you as a strong and capable woman, who makes her own decisions, thinks them through very carefully and I salute you. And out of that respect I am leaving this thread, because why people think they have the right to turn your decision into this travesty I don't know, but I don't have to be part of it.

جودلاك

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:00 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

That's because you were the one who pretended to be me on the old forum. Don't think I don't know.

You're correct, you clearly don't know.

And why would that have anything to do with this childish argument between you two?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:01 pm

Sassy wrote:
Didge wrote:

Oh I was waiting for that.   SM HAS ALWAYS BEEN PASSIONATE ABOUT GAZA, LONG BEFORE I KNEW HER and I'm not being dragged into your pathetic fantasies.   She was reading poetry, nobody sent it to her, that's why she posted the poem.  

SM, Bessed Be, I respect you as a strong and capable woman, who makes her own decisions, thinks them through very carefully and I salute you.   And out of that respect I am leaving this thread, because why people think they have the right to turn your decision into this travesty I don't know, but I don't have to be part of it.

جودلاك  

What bull, everyday you posted countless threads which as stated to a highly emotive person is bad enough and as seen the poem pushed to make a decision, she is now going and who ever did that, I blame them solely for this, because she should be with her family.
She is a friend and do not want to see her go, is that me being selfish, yes, because I care for my friend!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:04 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

You certainly used to Zack, so stop all the innocent bull eh, I am not buying buddy!

You even offered Sexy out remember tough guy ha ha

Wow! I've really wound you up today. HA HA!

When ever you think you can beat me up mate, let me know. Or stop making a fool of yourself playing a keyboard warrior.

This coming from you going on about claims I think sexy is a bad mother where not once I claimed this, lol your poor debating skills are shinning through buddy, I am not wound up by you, I am annoyed at Sexy going, you are just some insignificant boy on a forum ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:10 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

This coming from you going on about claims I think sexy is a bad mother where not once I claimed this, lol your poor debating skills are shinning through buddy, I am not wound up by you, I am annoyed at Sexy going, you are just some insignificant boy on a forum ha ha

Like I said, all of us can see you were judging her motherhood.

I exposed you for this and then you start threatening me with violence.

Control yourself before someone controls you.

And since even my HA HA's wind you up : HA HA!

In your opinion, I know many do not think this to be so, sorry but you are poorly wrong to think this is the case, but not surprised this is all you seem to o in debates of late, with little actual debate.
I am not wound up by you Zack, because the simple fact is you hardly get the better of me, where you get caught short so many times and simple words on a forum, mean very little when you can picture the person behind that PC/IPAD etc, and PMSL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:13 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:Not that I think you have the balls to back up your violent threats. HA HA!

Hugh thought that also, he has not been heard of since, not long after giving him my mobile number hee hee.

::D:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:20 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

Hugh thought that also, he has not been heard of since, not long after giving him my mobile number hee hee.

Like I said,  you're welcome to come and see me any time you want.

Bit we all know how gutless you are.

Your violent keyboard threats are otherwise quite pathetic. And you're clearly being wound up. Lol! You couldn't flatten a Chapatti.

Oh dear more hot air, you just keep repeating yourself, have dealt with people like this before all hot air and no trousers, but then do you not where a dress?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:23 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

Oh dear more hot air, you just keep repeating yourself, have dealt with people like this before all hot air and no trousers, but then do you not where a dress?

I'm not the one making threats I can't back up. You are. HA HA !

You backed down giving me some lame excuse about Ramadam, dear me, now who is wound up, bless, or should I say dress

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:33 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:I said I wasn't going to make threats during Ramadhan especially.

I said nothing about defending myself.

So feel free to come down and see me any time you want. I want to see if you can flatten me. Or if your talk is cheap.

Lol that shows you contradicted yourself, as you did from the start lol, it is there in black and white.

And to save the forum this bollocks we can exchange details via PM and can include Ben so you have no excuses.
Over to you mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:33 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:I said I wasn't going to make threats during Ramadhan especially.

So feel free to come down and see me any time you want. I want to see if you can flatten me. Or if your talk is cheap.

Oh sh1t!

Now you're buggered didge - he's called your bluff here - how you gonna get around this one by giving out a false telephone number?

The guy's flamin invited you, personally!

Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:36 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:

Oh sh1t!

Now you're buggered didge - he's called your bluff here - how you gonna get around this one by giving out a false telephone number?

The guy's flamin invited you, personally!

Razz 

I did this with Hugh, gave him my real number and like and idiot claimed it was fake, until he stupidly posted on the forum, so Eddie called me and he looked a right wally, in other words he is all mouth, happy to exchange with Zack hence why I said we would include Ben in the PM, then he has no excuses.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:42 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:You can copy in Ben if you want. Im not involving him in your violence.

Well we need to talk to meet, you have both my number and address, so time you grew some backbone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:46 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:This is why Didge is such a pussy.

I give him my address because HE wants to flatten me.

Then he gives me his address and says "So I suggest we meet somewhere neutral, happy to show you a picture so you know what I look like!"

What a fucking coward.

You want to flatten me Didge, have the balls to come to my house.

lol, if that is your address, I gave you my number and offered to show you what I look like, seems to me you are now chickening out son

So ball is in your court, to call and arrange a time to meet, as how daft is that for me to just go up and you are not in your clueless dummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:46 pm

Then he gives me his address and says "So I suggest we meet somewhere neutral, happy to show you a picture so you know what I look like!"

What a fucking coward.

He's full of sh1t, as seen!

Always has been, always will be, no matter how many times he flounces off and flounces back  cheers 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:48 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:

What a fucking coward.

Always has been, always will be, no matter how many times he flounces off and flounces back    cheers 

Am happy to go up this weekend, all he has to do is give me a time, I even gave him my number but is too scared to call me it seems, I am willing to give him my picture yet he is not, that is hilarious

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:50 pm

Didge wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Always has been, always will be, no matter how many times he flounces off and flounces back    cheers 

Am happy to go up this weekend, all he has to do is give me a time, I even gave him my number but is too scared to call me it seems, I am willing to give him my picture yet he is not, that is hilarious

FFS didge, leave the guy alone - you know he's worried you'll have Sexy Mother in the shadows and he's still traumatised from the last time!

Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:51 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Didge wrote:

FFS didge, leave the guy alone - you know he's worried you'll have Sexy Mother in the shadows and he's still traumatised from the last time!

Razz 

You are a nightmare Andy but funny at times

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:53 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

Sunday. You have to get here. So you choose the time and let me know.

You're coming to my house so need for a picture. There's only 1 little runt here. Lol!

Yes but at least if you have a picture of didge - you know whether it was him who kicked the sh1t out of you or just some random kid who didn't like the look of your face.

HA! HA!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:53 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

Sunday. You have to get here. So you choose the time and let me know.

You're coming to my house so need for a picture. There's only 1 little runt here. Lol!

Hilarious, so you want me to go to some randmon address and not show me what you look like, buck, buck, buck.

3pm okay?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:00 pm

Come on zack I have not got all day, I tell you what, meet you at Wembley central as I am coming toy you, send me your picture and I send you mine and then we know who we are going to meet.

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next