NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any update Re: Sexy Mama.

2 posters

Go down

Any update Re: Sexy Mama. Empty Any update Re: Sexy Mama.

Post by Guest Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:15 am

Good morning Folks.

Now that the Israelis have withdrawn from Gaza,does anyone know if Sexy Mama will still go there? I've also read that nobody is being allowed into or out of the Gaza Strip,except for a number of UK NHS aid workers.

Back to top Go down

Any update Re: Sexy Mama. Empty Re: Any update Re: Sexy Mama.

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:25 am

Shady wrote:Good morning Folks.

Now that the Israelis have withdrawn from Gaza,does anyone know if Sexy Mama will still go there? I've also read that nobody is being allowed into or out of the Gaza Strip,except for a number of UK NHS aid workers.

I just hope she's safe.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:36 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Shady wrote:Good morning Folks.

I just hope she's safe.

As far as I know she's still here Ben. Sassy, I know you have your reasons for not wanting to post updates on the open forum but people are concerned for Sexy Mama's welfare. I don't think it's fair to let people worry unnecessarily  Sad 

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:53 am

Sexy is still here. She shows on the map as guest where she's always shown to be located?
She's still reading the forum as far as I can see?

Perhaps if she's got time to text sassy she can write her text here.

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:30 am

eddie wrote:Sexy is still here. She shows on the map as guest where she's always shown to be located?

Hi Eddie

That could be Zack also Eddie, as he lives within the same area!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:58 am

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:Sexy is still here. She shows on the map as guest where she's always shown to be located?

Hi Eddie

That could be Zack also Eddie, as he lives within the same area!

Hi Didge
SM is still in the UK thank goodness x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:38 am

SM has now gone.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:47 am

Sassy wrote:SM has now gone.

I hope I am soon reading the words "SM has arrived back safely"

God speed.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:56 am

eddie wrote:

I hope I am soon reading the words "SM has arrived back safely"

God speed.

Amen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:01 pm

I really hoped she wouldn't go, stay safe Sexy Mama Any update Re: Sexy Mama. Cry15 xxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:13 pm

feelthelove wrote:I really hoped she wouldn't go, stay safe Sexy Mama Any update Re: Sexy Mama. Cry15 xxx

Its such a worry  Sad 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:02 pm

Good afternoon Sassy.

Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:05 pm

Does anyone kniow if Sexy Mama has ever spent a considerable amount of time (or what a civilian would consider a considerable amount of time) away from her home & family?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:18 pm

Shady wrote:Does anyone kniow if Sexy Mama has ever spent a considerable amount of time (or what a civilian would consider a considerable amount of time) away from her home & family?

I dont think so Shady
afternoon x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:36 pm

Nems wrote:
Shady wrote:Does anyone kniow if Sexy Mama has ever spent a considerable amount of time (or what a civilian would consider a considerable amount of time) away from her home & family?

I dont think so Shady
afternoon x

Good afternoon Nems.

Hopefully she will have the fortitude to cope with that & the feeling of real distance between her & her family.

That may sound daft but in the early days of my family relationship when I spent long periods away,it was the actual feeling of distance between us that got to me at times.And to my wife.

We coped quite well with the time aspect of being apart but the actual distance aspect affected us both.

Another thing that may affect her is the impact of visual difference........bombed & smashed up buildings & people,as opposed to the normality of where she lives.

Being plunged from normality into chaos with little lead up can be overwhelming.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:39 pm

Shady wrote:
Nems wrote:

I dont think so Shady
afternoon x

Good afternoon Nems.

Hopefully she will have the fortitude to cope with that & the feeling of real distance between her & her family.

That may sound daft but in the early days of my family relationship when I spent long periods away,it was the actual feeling of distance between us that got to me at times.And to my wife.

We coped quite well with the time aspect of being apart but the actual distance aspect affected us both.

Another thing that may affect her is the impact of visual difference........bombed & smashed up buildings & people,as opposed to the normality of where she lives.

Being plunged from normality into chaos with little lead up can be overwhelming.

I understand what you mean Shady, we can only hope she is not gone for too long and returns safe and sound x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:51 pm

Nems wrote:
Shady wrote:

Good afternoon Nems.

I understand what you mean Shady, we can only hope she is not gone for too long and returns safe and sound x

Good luck to her & her family.

Back to top Go down