NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!

+10
Lone Wolf
Andy
Raggamuffin
Original Quill
Cass
Eilzel
harvesmom
veya_victaous
Ben Reilly
eddie
14 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!  - Page 6 Empty Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!

Post by eddie Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

Whether you agree with her decision or not is not important, but she has taken the decision to go to Gaza.

I want to wish her luck, even though I am not sure whether I agree with her decision,  I hope she stays safe and returns to her family.

She is brave and obviously believes in her own mind.

Stay safe SM and hope you return to us soon x
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!  - Page 6 Empty Re: Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:02 pm

Didge wrote:I will be there and this endless bravado from zack is just making me PMSL

See you sun!

Whoops

So see you Sunday.

Back to top Go down

Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!  - Page 6 Empty Re: Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:03 pm

Didge wrote:Bless, let me know when you spot it. lol

Didge, what the hell are you going on about?

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:06 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Didge wrote:Bless, let me know when you spot it. lol

Didge, what the hell are you going on about?

He missed where I agreed, and knew he was so wound up, he would carry on giving loads of hot air. was fun to watch.

::D:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:07 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

Whoops

So see you Sunday.

Only of you have the balls to come to my house.

I'm not going to play hide and chase around the station. You can't lose me at home.

If you threaten someone with violence, don't just turn up 90% of the way. Or we will all know what a giant pussy you are.

Looking forward to it Zack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:10 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:And the fact that we all seemed to have missed something - does that mean we were ALL wound up?

Were you wound up, Andy? Lol!

You clearly were when you missed I agreed, so that was hilarious, but you were on a roll of throwing so many hot air ballons out at once!

Last edited by Didge on Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:10 pm

Somebody, make it stop!  Mad
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:11 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

Looking forward to it Zack.

Good boy. Looking forward to  being flattened at my house. 3pm, Sunday.

Show up or shut up.

lol yet more bravado, ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:13 pm

FGS the pair of you should be ashamed of yourselves, SM has decided to put herself in harms way for the benefit of others, for WHATEVER reason and you two are on about starting a common brawl to prove who is the "better " man....Let me tell you, neither of you are at the moment a particularly fine specimin of "manhood". In fact YOU two are a mirror of palestine and israel...first class prats.

Get a bloody grip and use your brains instead of whats dangling low....what BOTH of you are proposing aint big and it aint clever. SM has more balls than the pair of you ...stood there on your swollen pride and hubris....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:14 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

You clearly were when you missed I agreed, so that was hilarious, but you were on a roll of throwing so many hot air ballons out at once!

Yeah, I did miss that.

Did it make you feel like a big man? Lol! You better have more than that if you think you can flatten me.

No it just proved my point you are just so full of hot air by ranting on, it made my day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:16 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:FGS the pair of you should be ashamed of yourselves, SM has decided to put herself in harms way for the benefit of others, for WHATEVER reason and you two are on about starting a common brawl to prove who is the "better " man....Let me tell you, neither of you are at the moment a particularly fine specimin of "manhood". In fact YOU two are a mirror of palestine and israel...first class prats.

Get a bloody grip and use your brains instead of whats dangling low....what BOTH of you are proposing aint big and it aint clever. SM has more balls than the pair of you ...stood there on your swollen pride and hubris....

Did not mean to offend Victor, I am and have been annoyed when I received that PM and for the reasons at the beginning of the thread, so I am sorry for my behaviour

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:21 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

No it just proved my point you are just so full of hot air by ranting on, it made my day.

Lol. According to your logic, we are all wound up - cos we all missed it.

Give it a rest, Victor is right, we are both acting like fucking idiots!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:24 pm

I aint interested in who started it......

just wind your necks in the pair of you and take a good hard look at yourselves as others here see you

then call an end to it...

ignore each other for a bit and cool off....

BOTH of you are better than this...

OK???????????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:25 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

Give it a rest, Victor is right, we are both acting like fucking idiots!

Ah, now you're using the 'let's be grown up' excuse.

What next?

You made the threat. I accepted it. End of.

It's up to you if you show up or pussy out.

See ya. I'm off.

OMG, no I saying lets keep this off the board.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:27 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:I aint interested in who started it......

just wind your necks in the pair of you and take a good hard look at yourselves as others here see you

then  call an end to it...

ignore each other for a bit and cool off....

BOTH of you are better than this...

OK???????????

Again i am sorry Victor, I was an idiot, my views remain the same though on what I feel has happened to sexy, which is why I have been pissed off today, as she is a friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:29 pm

I regard her as a friend also didge.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:32 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:FGS the pair of you should be ashamed of yourselves, SM has decided to put herself in harms way for the benefit of others, for WHATEVER reason and you two are on about starting a common brawl to prove who is the "better " man....Let me tell you, neither of you are at the moment a particularly fine specimin of "manhood". In fact YOU two are a mirror of palestine and israel...first class prats.

Oh I love it when you are masterful Victor, make me go all unnecessary Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!  - Page 6 Smiley33  ::D:: x

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:34 pm

All this willy waving is a waste of time. Everyone knows I have the biggest.
Back to topic, let's all pray it turns out ok for SM.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:34 pm

eddie wrote:Whether you agree with her decision or not is not important, but she has taken the decision to go to Gaza.

I want to wish her luck, even though I am not sure whether I agree with her decision,  I hope she stays safe and returns to her family.

She is brave and obviously believes in her own mind.

Stay safe SM and hope you return to us soon x

Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!  - Page 6 Bump_212 Topic reminder

I know you feel this is the right thing to do Sexy but please take care of yourself  I love you xxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:35 pm

Handy Andy wrote:All this willy waving is a waste of time. Everyone knows I have the biggest.
Back to topic, let's all pray it turns out ok for SM.

Shall we have a vote?  I heard the other Andy is Big Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!  - Page 6 10_10_11 x

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:01 pm

Cass wrote:sexy please reconsider....I know how strongly you feel about this but please think of your babies....but I also know that someone has to be the helper.

stay safe

Allah Maik. xx

Sexy - I apologise for implying that you wouldn't think of your children. it had been a long day and I guess I was just shocked at this. Also I know how my boys missed their dad when he was away in dangerous places and how he missed us but he had to be there and you feel that you must. I am sure you haven't done this lightly and have been involved for years doing work with the charity.

please be safe and thank you for having the courage to do this. If possible find someway to let Sassy know you are ok and she can then tell us.

Allah Maik xx
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by captain Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:21 pm

Watch what you are doing and keep your head down. You can only help while living.
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:14 pm

Very sorry to see you go, Ms. Sexy M. Please keep safe and as Cass says, please will you find a way to keep in touch with Sass to reassure us. xxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:35 pm

All pass anything on, I've been shaking all day just thinking of her going there, I'll take a bet she is too, which makes her all the braver.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:06 pm

Sassy wrote:All pass anything on, I've been shaking all day just thinking of her going there, I'll take a bet she is too, which makes her all the braver.

Why don't you drive to her home and find out if she has gone surely her husband will tell you  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:00 pm

Sassy wrote:Shut the fuck up you miserable bitch.   I've just come off the phone to her and nothing will persuade her, she is adamant.   THIS IS NOT ABOUT YOU OR QUILL.   SM is showing she more incredible courage in real life, if that is her decision then may her God go with her, he might not be mine, but may she come back safe and well and I will think of her every minute.   And you don't even enter into it.   This is real life not your stupid vendetta.

Then why do you make it about others, sass? Here is a heartfelt thread about SM, whom we all love, and you are turning it into a cess pool, with all your 'fucks" and "fuck you's" and such.

You don't care about SM at all, do you? This is your chance to make some noise, and you are going to stick yourself into it, right? Make it all about you, you, you...

Selfish pig.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:09 pm

Sass, we know how much you love SM. Please rise above any attempts to provoke you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:13 pm

lovedust wrote:
Sass, we know how much you love SM. Please rise above any attempts to provoke you.

Well, it's rather pitiful isn't it. No worries Lovey.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:14 pm

lovedust wrote:

I would hope so. Why does she provoke others? Her behavior on this thread is disgraceful...all of the swear words and disgusting language. She ought to be banned for all the trouble she causes.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:16 pm

Goad all you like Quill, I have too much love for SM to rise to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:18 pm

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.........

I said it to didge and zack and I'll say the same to you two......WIND YOUR NECKS IN....

there is NO need for it on this thread

I DONT want to know "who started it"

I want it to STOP

I dont want anyone else to jump in either thank you....

this argument had died a death way up the thread.....why restart it Quill??

you are BOTH , as I said to didge and zack, as bad as hamas and israel...always sniping at one another....

FGS take it out side into the playground......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:20 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.........

I said it to didge and zack and I'll say the same to you two......WIND YOUR NECKS IN....

I want it to STOP

you are BOTH , as I said to didge and zack, as bad as hamas and israel...always sniping at one another....

My neck wasn't out Victor, SM is more important. I'd consider it very disrespectful to SM.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:24 pm

Sassy wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.........

I want it to STOP

My neck wasn't out Victor, SM is more important.  I'd consider it very disrespectful to SM.

Doubt she gives a monkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:25 pm

Nems....please...........

sassy...enough now....let it be.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:27 pm

mama in gaza...lol leather clad on on her bike, her long blond hair flowing and her blue eyes sparkling no doubt...

lol.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:35 pm

Sassy wrote:Goad all you like Quill, I have too much love for SM to rise to it.

:aspukeas:  You phoney...you don't give a damn about SM. You just want to ride the train.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:36 pm

lets face it the nearest sm would get to gaza is watching and old England match...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:38 pm

I'm going to say this very nicely Quill.   When you made your remark this morning I had just got off the phone to her.   She supported me when my daughter died and came to her funeral.   You can think what you like, SM is my dearest friend and by trying to goad me, you are being a disgrace.   Shame on you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:46 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Sassy wrote:Goad all you like Quill, I have too much love for SM to rise to it.

:aspukeas:   You phoney...you don't give a damn about SM.  You just want to ride the train.

quill...I will ask once again......STFU and stop stirring the pot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:47 pm

Sassy....fgs...ignore it

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:54 pm

What an earth is up with Quill. Clearly SM IS going to Gaza to work with her charity.
Why would anyone try to deny it, or even worse ridicule it.
This isn't forum fantasy, this is happening, for real, and someone who we all know online, and Sassy knows personally, is putting herself in a dangerous place which few us us would have the bollocks to do (BA excepted as he almost certainly has).
Whether SM is right or wrong is immaterial, we must respect her reasons , applaud her moral courage and pray for her safe return.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:57 pm

Thank you HA...

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:59 pm

Handy Andy wrote:What an earth is up with Quill. Clearly SM IS going to Gaza to work with her charity.
Why would anyone try to deny it, or even worse ridicule it.
This isn't forum fantasy, this is happening, for real, and someone who we all know online, and Sassy knows personally, is putting herself in a dangerous place which few us us would have the bollocks to do (BA excepted as he almost certainly has).
Whether SM is right or wrong is immaterial, we must respect her reasons , applaud her moral courage and pray for her safe return.

Shove off, Andy. Follow the thread or get out.

Read the top of this thread...all the fucks and fuck u's...it's disgusting, for a thread that would honor SM.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next