NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do we want to add a new moderator?

+8
Raggamuffin
SEXY MAMA
Irn Bru
eddie
Eilzel
nicko
veya_victaous
Ben Reilly
12 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Do we want to add a new moderator? - Page 2 Empty Do we want to add a new moderator?

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:14 am

First topic message reminder :

There's been talk of adding a new one, and now we're actually down one because Lurker has asked to become a regular member. So, Korben had the idea that we could nominate new admins here; let's say that it ends 72 hours from now, and of course you can only nominate one person. If you've been nominated but want to take yourself out of consideration, make a note of it in this thread.

At the end of the nomination period, the admin team will pick another admin. I was going to make that a democratic vote but decided that we have to make sure we're giving that much power to someone the admin team trusts as well.

So, here we go Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Do we want to add a new moderator? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do we want to add a new moderator?

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:34 am

Phildidge wrote:
Korben_Dallas wrote:
i swore ........is that it ? i asked you to shut the fuck up
i didn`t call you names of call you immature you made it personal
you did that pall

You see you still cannot move on, that is acting immature, again I asked you politely to move on, which you take offense and become rude by swearing, so again, pretty please, with cherries on top, move on!

Thanks
no you tried to dictate what is or is not relevant and as you have so nicely proved RELEVENT

Back to top Go down

Do we want to add a new moderator? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do we want to add a new moderator?

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:35 am

Korben_Dallas wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

As stated already I do not even want to be a mod, again check and read all posts before you answer it will help save time from you making errors!
Again this place needs some female mods, as more mods will help where we have two problematic ex members, that there will be more chances then of a mod being online. There is no need for any of the other to resign, but as seen, some are just not on here often, but when they are also help out very well.
Thus it makes sense to add some more, also as females so there is balance to the admin team
well good you failed a basic test anyway
you made it personal ....its in your nature

Is there a test now?

Wow, again I am not interested in being a mod, what is evident is your inability to move on and act in an adult fashion.
Again having more mods, especially some female will help cover all times for the forum, so to prevent further out bursts by those banned seeking to create problems on here. If there are also some females of both political balance, say Gerber and Eddie, then there ie less chance of bias being claimed from the female side, if you have female members on the admin team, hence why it makes sense to appoint two of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:37 am

Phildidge wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Took him off ignore for this thread as wanted to see everyone's opinion

That post just shows why you should not appoint another mod.

As stated already I do not even want to be a mod, again check and read all posts before you answer it will help save time from you making errors!
Again this place needs some female mods, as more mods will help where we have two problematic ex members, that there will be more chances then of a mod being online. There is no need for any of the other to resign, but as seen, some are just not on here often, but when they are also help out very well.
Thus it makes sense to add some more, also as females so there is balance to the admin team

I was not referring to you in particular but the fact it was causing arguments.   We don't need another mod.   Full Stop.   The situation was dealt with very quickly and we already have Veya and Ben here during the night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:37 am

Korben_Dallas wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

You see you still cannot move on, that is acting immature, again I asked you politely to move on, which you take offense and become rude by swearing, so again, pretty please, with cherries on top, move on!

Thanks
no you tried to dictate what is  or is not relevant and as you have so nicely proved RELEVENT

I am not sure how many times I can ask you politely, but hey maybe you are incapable.

No problem, stay acting immature, I have at least tried to ask you to move on, it is then down to you as seen to continue as you are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:38 am

Raggamuffin wrote:No offence, but I've never seen the current mods do anything - except maybe lock one or two threads. Lurker didn't do any modding anyway. If you want someone to be here when the likes of Phil go on the rampage, you need someone who's up late (British time).
I agree this seems more of a knee jerk reaction to phils posts that where beyond the pale
They were deleted as soon as reasonably possible, that`s all you can ask and that phill is permanently excluded
no ifs or buts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:39 am

Sassy wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

I was not referring to you in particular but the fact it was causing arguments.   We don't need another mod.   Full Stop.   The situation was dealt with very quickly and we already have Veya and Ben here during the night.

I disagree, we do, base on the reasons I have already given, and as seen they are not always here, even more so during the day they are not here, which is more to the point if those banned decided to attack during the day. So for balance and more chances of mods being online, it is very much needed

Back to top Go down

Phildidge wrote:
Korben_Dallas wrote:
no you tried to dictate what is  or is not relevant and as you have so nicely proved RELEVENT

I am not sure how many times I can ask you politely, but hey maybe you are incapable.

No problem, stay acting immature, I have at least tried to ask you to move on, it is then down to you as seen to continue as you are.

But the fact that you can't see that a post like that is abusive does rather prove the point that people who say them are impartial, aren't.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:39 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:Personally I don't think we need anymore mods

What we need is those mods to moderate asap that's all.

No disrespect to any mods but they aren't modding SM, or they aren't here!
That's the problem.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Sassy wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

But the fact that you can't see that a post like that is abusive does rather prove the point that people who say them are impartial, aren't.  

Its not abusive, its called constructive criticism, which many people can take of course unless they are immature

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:40 am

Phildidge wrote:
Korben_Dallas wrote:

your the one on your high horse pall not me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:40 am

Korben_Dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:No offence, but I've never seen the current mods do anything - except maybe lock one or two threads. Lurker didn't do any modding anyway. If you want someone to be here when the likes of Phil go on the rampage, you need someone who's up late (British time).
I agree this seems more of a knee jerk reaction to phils posts that where beyond the pale
They were deleted as soon as reasonably possible, that`s all you can ask and that phill is permanently excluded
no ifs or buts

Exactly and there was a concerted effort afterwards to turn it into a situation that this was thought of, and there is no need for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:41 am

Korben_Dallas wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

your the one on your high horse pall not me

hey I am just trying to help buddy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:42 am

eddie wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:Personally I don't think we need anymore mods

What we need is those mods to moderate asap that's all.

No disrespect to any mods but they aren't modding SM, or they aren't here!
That's the problem.

Indeed and we need at least one or two ladies on board to help, as stated, during the day would be even more beneficial!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:42 am

Phildidge wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Its not abusive, its called constructive criticism, which many people can take of course unless they are immature

No, it's abusive and condescending and argumentative and guaranteed to put anyone's back up, on purpose, while trying to make yourself look like a goody two shoes. Anyone with a brain can see that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:44 am

Does no one want me for a Mod  lol!  I'm inpartial!! (with lots of spare time.And don't know any history to be biased)

In all seriousness the mods here are bloody terrific,the last thing we want is them changing.

Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:44 am

Sassy wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

No, it's abusive and condescending and argumentative and guaranteed to put anyone's back up, on purpose, while trying to make yourself look like a goody two shoes.   Anyone with a brain can see that.

No its called constructive criticism, hence why all I asked in the first place was for people to be adult and to move on, which is not much to ask, it then escalated, because Korben took offense to this simple polite request

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:45 am

Phildidge wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Constructive criticism must always focus on the work rather than the person. Personality issues must always be avoided. Constructive criticism is more likely to be embraced if the criticism is timely, clear, specific, detailed and actionable

yours was patronizing,condescending and immature

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:47 am

Korben_Dallas wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

Constructive criticism must always focus on the work rather than the person. Personality issues must always be avoided. Constructive criticism is more likely to be embraced if the criticism is timely, clear, specific, detailed and actionable

yours was  patronizing,condescending and immature

Complete balderdash, it can very much focus on the individual, which you would know if you have ever been in a position of authority. A persons personality can have problems within a work place and thus such advice is given to help them.

Again there was nothing wrong with my first request, look back, you then swore because you poorly took offense to a polite request, showing you acted very immature!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:48 am

I think this wouldn't be out of place here:

lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:48 am

So Phil might join again and go on the rampage again. There would be no need for anyone to follow him around marking his posts because the mod could just find all the posts anyway.

As I recall, I don't think that admin can see the IP or ISP of a new member until they post. Is that correct?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:48 am

Korben_Dallas wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

Yes there have been many accusations from many posters, all pointless and irrelevant, how about moving on from that?

Thanks
how about shutting the fuck up its a valid point as what to expect
Been there, done that as you may be aware  Rolling Eyes

ps

That's why i suggested a vote not a appointment  to ben

You see, I was polite, the response was not polite.

I rest my case

So again time to move on eh!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:49 am

FluffyBunny wrote:Does no one want me for a Mod  lol!  I'm inpartial!! (with lots of spare time.And don't know any history to be biased)

In all seriousness the mods here are bloody terrific,the last thing we want is them changing.

Fluffy can you please tell me what "bloody terrific" work the mods have done?

Ben, yes.

No disrespect but they're hardly here and they do nothing - actually Veya and Irn are ok.

Look I don't care who it is! I just want someone impartial and fair and yes, we do need more active moderation and anyone who is worried about that....well, you have to ask yourself why they may be worried?

Let Ben choose a name out of a hat for all I care. Just make sure it's someone on the ball, not stoned or drunk, and who can act quickly when they're here and let then be here a lot!!!

Over and out  cheers

Last edited by eddie on Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:49 am

BigAndy9 wrote:I think this wouldn't be out of place here:

lol

I seriously want to be a mod,I know i've got no chance  Razz 

wbu Andy,could you be impartial? Laughing 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:50 am

eddie wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:Does no one want me for a Mod  lol!  I'm inpartial!! (with lots of spare time.And don't know any history to be biased)

Ben, yes.

No disrespect but they're hardly here and they do nothing - actually Veya and Irn are ok.

Look I don't care who it is! I jugs want someone impartial and fair and yes, we do need more active moderation and anyone who is worried about that....well, you have to ask yourself why they may be worried?

Let Ben choose a name out of a hat for all I care. Just make sure it's someone on the ball, not stoned or drunk, and who can act quickly when they're here and let then be here a lot!!!

Over and out  cheers 

+1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:50 am

Phildidge wrote:
Sassy wrote:

No, it's abusive and condescending and argumentative and guaranteed to put anyone's back up, on purpose, while trying to make yourself look like a goody two shoes.   Anyone with a brain can see that.

No its called constructive criticism, hence why all I asked in the first place was for people to be adult and to move on, which is not much to ask, it then escalated, because Korben took offense to this simple polite request

One of your frequent wind-ups and you know it and pretend you don't. You think it sounds clever, you think it makes you look good, it does neither and you do it on purpose to wind other people up. Hence Victor's phrase 'you've been Didged'.

We don't need another mod, it's an over-reaction on Ben's part because he is such a sweetie and thinks everything needs to be done in two minutes. It's not possible. Under an hour is brilliant and all this unnecessary.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:52 am

Sassy wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

One of your frequent wind-ups and you know it and pretend you don't.   You think it sounds clever, you think it makes you look good, it does neither and you do it on purpose to wind other people up.   Hence Victor's phrase 'you've been Didged'.

We don't need another mod, it's an over-reaction on Ben's part because he is such a sweetie and thinks everything needs to be done in two minutes.  It's not possible.   Under an hour is brilliant and all this unnecessary.

Sassy, why are you so set against this?
You keep saying we don't need one but you haven't said why?

Look I don't care who it is! I just want someone impartial and fair and yes, we do need more active moderation and anyone who is worried about that....well, you have to ask yourself why they may be worried?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:54 am

Sassy wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

One of your frequent wind-ups and you know it and pretend you don't.   You think it sounds clever, you think it makes you look good, it does neither and you do it on purpose to wind other people up.   Hence Victor's phrase 'you've been Didged'.

We don't need another mod, it's an over-reaction on Ben's part because he is such a sweetie and thinks everything needs to be done in two minutes.  It's not possible.   Under an hour is brilliant and all this unnecessary.

You see more paranoid accusations, where some of us want to abide by Cass's wish to move on.
That i all I am asking people to do is to be adult being as they are guests here, and to then as seen have such a poor reply.
Its not an over reaction, its needed to help out, as stated because of the many reasons.
An hour of such posts is enough to put countless people off joining, in fact if someone was wishing to join and saw that for half an hour and have left. the damage is done!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:54 am

eddie wrote:

Ben, yes.

Look I don't care who it is! I jugs want someone impartial and fair and yes, we do need more active moderation and anyone who is worried about that....well, you have to ask yourself why they may be worried?

Over and out  cheers 

I'm never drunk and i'm free most of the day.Vote for me cheers 

Ben is the most lovely chap I think i have ever met Eddie when it comes to Admins on forums.Some Admins are power mad and frankly nuts and Ben is lovely.

Irn and Veya I don't know so well but if they are not here enough then maybe another mod is needed.I don't think Didge is a good idea because even though he is nice enough to me he seems to dislike Sassy.

Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:56 am

Ben said:

At the end of the nomination period, the admin team will pick another admin. I was going to make that a democratic vote but decided that we have to make sure we're giving that much power to someone the admin team trusts as well.

So let the admin team choose.
Sassy, fluffy and all the others who are singing the praises of the admin team won't mind if their brilliant mods choose one then?

Job done!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:58 am

FluffyBunny wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:I think this wouldn't be out of place here:

lol

Oh, trust me, i'm 100% impartial - i don't care who i mock or who i give praise to - i'm 100% honest and true to myself and my beliefs.

Would i trust any of these idiots (including you)?

No.

Do we need some moderation? Yes, i think you'll find BigAndy9 said it first (as always).

Have a nice day, sweetcheeks (no, seriously, you have)!

Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:58 am

FluffyBunny wrote:
eddie wrote:

Ben, yes.

Over and out  cheers 

Ben is the most lovely chap I think i have ever met Eddie when it comes to Admins on forums.Some Admins are power mad and frankly nuts and Ben is lovely.

Irn and Veya I don't know so well but if they are not here enough then maybe another mod is needed.I don't think Didge is a good idea because even though he is nice enough to me he seems to dislike Sassy.

No offence fluffy but you're not here a lot and I wouldn't choose you based on the absolute slaughterhouse you and Raggs make of each other and your posts on BF!!! Shocked 
And you're stoned quite often but you do have a nice bum  lol! 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:58 am

eddie wrote:
Sassy wrote:

The thing is yes more mods could be appointed to stop phil who is the main concern doing what he did again but to be honest as long as they are removed from hear as quick as possible that all that admins and mods can reasonably do 24 hour vigilance is pointless
because yes it would stop it hear but he can post that anywhere any information he wants and there is nothing this site can do about it

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:59 am

Sassy wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

I do tend to agree Sassy as I think Ben does a great job. I didn't see Phil's latest escapades.

Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:59 am

FluffyBunny wrote:
eddie wrote:

Ben, yes.

Over and out  cheers 

A fair point, but not quite correct, I have no dislike for anyone, there is just history and thus a trust issue Fluffy between us but would rather move on, as am tired of all the fights.
Again I have already turned down once before the chance to be one and still choose to do the same now!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:59 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Oh, trust me, i'm 100% impartial - i don't care who i mock or who i give praise to - i'm 100% honest and true to myself and my beliefs.

No.

Do we need some moderation?  Yes, i think you'll find BigAndy9 said it first (as always).

Razz 

Your mistrust of people is your own problem Andy.
And I don't think you can say most on here are untrustworthy? Maybe one or two but I'd trust most.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:59 am

eddie wrote:
Sassy wrote:

I have said why Eddie. There isn't a need. I know it was very upsetting for you, but it was dealt with in under an hour. We already have mods through the night because of the time zones. Can you think of any other forum where something at that time of the morning is dealt with in under an hour? This has been whipped up into a frenzy and made Ben feel bad, when he has no need to feel bad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:00 am

FluffyBunny wrote:
Sassy wrote:

I do tend to agree Sassy as I think Ben does a great job. I didn't see Phil's latest escapades.

Why don't you just PM Ben and beg to made a mod?  Rolling Eyes 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:01 am

eddie wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

No offence fluffy but you're not here a lot and I wouldn't choose you based on the absolute slaughterhouse you and Raggs make of each other and your posts on BF!!! Shocked 

My posts on BF are not the real me,I feel I have to defend myself in a way that is suitable to the site.As for the stoned thing...I bow out (whispers Fluffy for Mod  Razz )
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:01 am

eddie wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

I find that a positive rather than a negative

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:02 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

And yet another example of why we don't need another mod, because this is being used to get at people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:02 am

eddie wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

No.

Do we need some moderation?  Yes, i think you'll find BigAndy9 said it first (as always).

Razz 

Your mistrust of people is your own problem Andy.
And I don't think you can say most on here are untrustworthy? Maybe one or two but I'd trust most.

I just take everything with a pinch of salt eddie - have done since the day i joined Sky News Forums - it's served me well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:02 am

eddie wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

I think you needed a comma in there somewhere. You made it sound as if I post on Bitchfest.  Laughing 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:03 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

How do you know I haven't already  lol! 

I haven't got a hope of being made mod because although i'm genuinely impartial and I have the time to do it people here don't know me well enough and wouldn't want me as Mod.

I would therefore give my vote to Sassy.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:03 am

FluffyBunny wrote:
eddie wrote:

My posts on BF are not the real me,I feel I have to defend myself in a way that is suitable to the site.As for the stoned thing...I bow out (whispers Fluffy for Mod  Razz )

Are your posts on CM not the real you either then?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:04 am

Korben_Dallas wrote:
eddie wrote:

Not really, reaction time is slower, thought process muddled, forgetting where points have already been raised etc, hence why most drugs will affect a posters normal actions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:05 am

FluffyBunny wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

How do you know I haven't already  lol! 

I haven't got a hope of being made mod because although i'm genuinely impartial and I have the time to do it  people here don't know me well enough and wouldn't want me as Mod.

I would therefore give my vote to Sassy.

Oh do stop attention seeking and stirring.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:06 am

Phildidge wrote:
Korben_Dallas wrote:

Not really, reaction time is slower, thought process muddled, forgetting where points have already been raised etc, hence why most drugs will affect a posters normal actions.

Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:06 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

No.

Razz 

You just called me an idiot you rotter  sunny 

You or Sassy get my vote. I would prefer Sassy but even though I don't like your politics you do seem fair.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:07 am

Sassy wrote:
eddie wrote:

I have said why Eddie.   There isn't a need.   I know it was very upsetting for you, but it was dealt with in under an hour.   We already have mods through the night because of the time zones.    Can you think of any other forum where something at that time of the morning is dealt with in under an hour?    This has been whipped up into a frenzy and made Ben feel bad, when he has no need to feel bad.

Yes you've said there's no need but you haven't said WHY there's no need?

Are any of the mods we've got now very active? No

Aren't you one of the people who complains about "gangs"?
Don't you want gang mentality to stop?

Well appoint a mod who will make it stop then!

See the people who are always complaining about the forum are the very ones frightened of change!

Don't appoint a mod then, whatever. But when Phil attacks again - and he will - and there's no one on, then we shall see.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:08 am

Sassy wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

Twisted Evil 

I am never stoned in the daytime.

What am I talking about,i'm never stoned at all. Razz 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next