NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please join me in congratulating our newest moderator ...

+5
scrat
Andy
SEXY MAMA
Lurker
Ben Reilly
9 posters

Go down

Please join me in congratulating our newest moderator ... Empty Please join me in congratulating our newest moderator ...

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:48 am

Irn Bru! I'm sure he's going to be a great moderator.

Yes, we're going to try this again!

And don't start a flame war this time!

Or I will!

Fucking!

DESTROY YOU ARRGGHGGHGHGHGH!!!!!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Please join me in congratulating our newest moderator ... Empty Re: Please join me in congratulating our newest moderator ...

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:51 am

Congrats Irn, you'll be great mate!

Back to top Go down

Please join me in congratulating our newest moderator ... Empty Re: Please join me in congratulating our newest moderator ...

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:52 am

::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:57 am

Absolutely agree Ben ,  Irn has been a fantastic poster and mod in the past and will do so again here now, a great character and much respect for Irn Bru, who I would be pleased to meet in RL one day, a great guy. :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:05 am

Congrats Iron.

It says don't start a flame war Ben, not "don't post anything but the Party line".

Last edited by BigAndy9 on Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:06 am

OK, I'm going to say this as calmly as possible.

Holy fucking God how can people not follow one simple fucking request?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:27 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:OK, I'm going to say this as calmly as possible.

@ Ben Shocked 

I'm sure I've done this already but Congratulations Irn  :D x

A couple of Mod tools for you which might come in handy......

Please join me in congratulating our newest moderator ... Banned .....and Please join me in congratulating our newest moderator ... Goldstars

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:50 pm

Welcome to the team, Irn Bru. Best wishes. Wink
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:04 pm

Congrats Heart. Well done x
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:11 pm

A great appointment, Ben.
Irn Bru is up there witth the very best posters.
Hugely respected
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:17 pm

Handy Andy wrote:A great appointment,  Ben.
Irn Bru is up there witth the very best posters.
Hugely respected

...nice one Andy  :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:09 am

Thank you all. I completely agree, and Irn has been a great help thus far.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:10 am

feelthelove wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:OK, I'm going to say this as calmly as possible.

@ Ben Shocked 

I'm sure I've done this already but Congratulations Irn  :D x

A couple of Mod tools for you which might come in handy......

Please join me in congratulating our newest moderator ... Banned .....and Please join me in congratulating our newest moderator ... Goldstars

You missed a little needless drama that's been chucked where it belongs :D
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:38 am

Best Wishes as before Irn. We'll be in good hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:31 pm

Personally I don't see why a site this size needs moderators.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:06 pm

Queen Of Hearts wrote:Personally I don't see why a site this size needs moderators.

Especially since nobody listens to us in the first place! We should just let it be a nice mix of a dozen threads or so in which liberals and conservatives hurl epithets at each other, balanced out by Andrea Borman talking endlessly about every site she's ever been banned from. I think that would make for a really fun forum to participate in.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:09 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Queen Of Hearts wrote:Personally I don't see why a site this size needs moderators.

Especially since nobody listens to us in the first place! We should just let it be a nice mix of a dozen threads or so in which liberals and conservatives hurl epithets at each other, balanced out by Andrea Borman talking endlessly about every site she's ever been banned from. I think that would make for a really fun forum to participate in.

Are you not able to police the site yourself or something?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:20 pm

Queen Of Hearts wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Not without giving up the rest of my life in exchange -- I have a full-time job, plus I live in Texas and usually by the time I check in in the morning there have been many posts, and I've gotten a half-dozen or so private messages to attend to.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:21 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Queen Of Hearts wrote:

Not without giving up the rest of my life in exchange -- I have a full-time job, plus I live in Texas and usually by the time I check in in the morning there have been many posts, and I've gotten a half-dozen or so private messages to attend to.

Fair enough.
Four still seems excessive though in my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:27 pm

It's actually five -- me, Lurker, Caution, veya and Irn. Not all of us are able to check in that often, though. Caution, for one, is very busy. As for me, I really should be logging off most of the day on Mondays, since I'm on deadline then.

None of us are getting paid for this actually, and the appreciation we get is balanced out by plenty of complaints, etc. I for one am regularly accused of being biased toward or against certain members, despite the fact that none of the complainers have been punished for anything and outside of some spambots, we've only ever banned one member (A.B.).
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:31 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:It's actually five -- me, Lurker, Caution, veya and Irn. Not all of us are able to check in that often, though. Caution, for one, is very busy. As for me, I really should be logging off most of the day on Mondays, since I'm on deadline then.

None of us are getting paid for this actually
Who implied you were?
Ben_Reilly wrote:and the appreciation we get is balanced out by plenty of complaints, etc. I for one am regularly accused of being biased toward or against certain members, despite the fact that none of the complainers have been punished for anything and outside of some spambots, we've only ever banned one member (A.B.).
Par for the course with our little happy bunch I'm afraid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:33 pm

More like unhappy little bunch. I'm amazed at how much whinging and poo-flinging goes on, considering you're probably our youngest member (from what I recall); most of us are 30 or over.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:37 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:More like unhappy little bunch. I'm amazed at how much whinging and poo-flinging goes on, considering you're probably our youngest member (from what I recall); most of us are 30 or over.

Yeah I'm twenty.
Found this crowd about four years ago back when Sphinx admin'd the main site.

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:39 pm

Queen Of Hearts wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Fair enough.
I think I'm with you on that QOH, I was amazed how the Maitred D held it all together, and kept the tempo up for two years, perhaps Ben has something new and improved to offer, I'd like to see how he/she directs the show!

It's cool to see so many familiar posters together again, but to really stir things up, it would be great to get the god botherers, and the chuckle brothers Tarquin and the thickcunt on here.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:41 pm

scrat wrote:
Queen Of Hearts wrote:

Fair enough.
I think I'm with you on that QOH, I was amazed how the Maitred D held it all together, and kept the tempo up for two years, perhaps Ben has something new and improved to offer, I'd like to see how he/she directs the show!

It's cool to see so many familiar posters together again, but to really stir things up, it would be great to get the god botherers, and the chuckle brothers Tarquin and the thickcunt on here.

I've heard the God Squad are on Bitchfest I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:54 pm

Queen Of Hearts wrote:
scrat wrote:
I think I'm with you on that QOH, I was amazed how the Maitre D held it all together, and kept the tempo up for two years, perhaps Ben has something new and improved to offer, I'd like to see how he/she directs the show!

Ah Bless, that sounds like the perfect forum for them, a pity perhaps, their hatred for sanity was palpable!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:05 am

Yes, I can hear sassy sharpening her knife as we speak. Lol

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:13 pm

Queen Of Hearts wrote:
scrat wrote:

On Bitchfest?! God you have to be low to be on there

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:14 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
Queen Of Hearts wrote:

But how else are certain users going to talk shit about other people without having to be contested on it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:15 pm

Queen Of Hearts wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

But how else are certain users going to talk shit about other people without having to be contested on it?

You make a good point Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:18 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
Queen Of Hearts wrote:

You'd be suited to something much lower then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:20 pm

Catman wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

I don't know how you could get lower than a site that's nothing but a vile pit of spite that you take seriously for some reason.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:23 pm

Catman wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

Are you on there Phil? I thought you were as Kingfisher? Please join me in congratulating our newest moderator ... Smile123

Looks rough on there Please join me in congratulating our newest moderator ... No_fai22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:25 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Catman wrote:

Are you on there Phil? I thought you were as Kingfisher? Please join me in congratulating our newest moderator ... Smile123

Looks rough on there Please join me in congratulating our newest moderator ... No_fai22

I contribute on occasion  Laughing ..It's in reply to the dogs forum for the most part, they are pretty nasty on there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:26 pm

Queen Of Hearts wrote:
Catman wrote:

I don't know how you could get lower than a site that's nothing but a vile pit of spite that you take seriously for some reason.

There's a few people from here on there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:26 pm

Catman wrote:
Queen Of Hearts wrote:

I know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:27 pm

Catman wrote:
Queen Of Hearts wrote:

Who??? Please join me in congratulating our newest moderator ... Whispe16 :D x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:27 pm

Catman wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

Your stone is calling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:28 pm

Queen Of Hearts wrote:
Catman wrote:

Because he is a vile pit of spite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:29 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
Catman wrote:

Your stone is calling

who is that thing in your avatar, are you as ugly as that.  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:33 pm

Catman wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

Your stone is calling

who is that thing in your avatar, are you as ugly as that.  Laughing 

You dont even know what that is.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:40 am

stop making personal attacks  ::slap::  ::slap::  ::slap::  ::slap::  ::slap::  ::slap::
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:59 am

veya_victaous wrote:stop making personal attacks  ::slap::  ::slap::  ::slap::  ::slap::  ::slap::  ::slap::

Yea.

Shut up Nems.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:53 am

Catman wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:stop making personal attacks  ::slap::  ::slap::  ::slap::  ::slap::  ::slap::  ::slap::

Yea.

Shut up Nems.

Knock it off, Phil.  You are a fuckin' whinge arsehole.  If you've got something to say, say it.  Don't bore us with your shit.

Come get some over here, boy.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:25 am

How many face slaps are needed before someone actually shuts up? I think some people need to respect Veya's authoritah ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:35 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:How many face slaps are needed before someone actually shuts up? I think some people need to respect Veya's authoritah ...

lol!

Thanks Ben good way to coll things down. I think this should be Veya' s calling card to say enough is enough, would be funny also Ben

Fair play the bitching is getting very silly at times now

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:44 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Irn Bru! I'm sure he's going to be a great moderator.

Yes, we're going to try this again!

And don't start a flame war this time!

Or I will!

Fucking!

DESTROY YOU ARRGGHGGHGHGHGH!!!!!

Irn bru is a great guy.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down