NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The newest addition to our household

5 posters

Go down

The newest addition to our household Empty The newest addition to our household

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:42 pm

Meet Honey, the nine-week-old yellow Lab!

She's a great dog, super smart, and my stepdaughter is absolutely ecstatic that we've finally gotten the dog she's been wanting for years.

The newest addition to our household Honey210
The newest addition to our household Honey110
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

eddie and gelico like this post

Back to top Go down

The newest addition to our household Empty Re: The newest addition to our household

Post by eddie Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:54 pm

Just to add, my daughter, who’s only ten, has trained her to go to the back door to go to the toilet and we have only had her a week.
She’s reading all sorts of dog training material and is the happiest I’ve ever seen her. She burst into tears when we got her and told us that, “A dog is all I’ve ever wanted, ever!”

Honey really is such a beautiful pup, too.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

gelico likes this post

Back to top Go down

The newest addition to our household Empty Re: The newest addition to our household

Post by gelico Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:15 pm

Oh, eddie, dogs are a wonderful addition to any family and Honey looks adorable. Training or no training how does one be firm when gazing into those eyes? I bet Honey will be totally ruling the whole household soon lol.

Chuffed for Jeff, a dog is the most amazing friend.

Has your son met Honey?

gelico
Forum Detective

Ben Reilly and eddie like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:58 am

Def a cute looking little hound!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Ben Reilly and eddie like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:18 pm

gelico wrote:

Oh, eddie, dogs are a wonderful addition to any family and Honey looks adorable.   Training or no training how does one be firm when gazing into those eyes?  I bet Honey will be totally ruling the whole household soon lol.

Chuffed for Jeff, a dog is the most amazing friend.

Has your son met Honey?

Yes he has, he came with us to pick her up. He lives at Cambridge uni so only sees her some weekends.
She’s a really good dog. Easy to train and very playful. Also has a sixth sense somehow...
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:23 pm

I was shocked looking at that top photo after this relatively short time -- she's grown so much!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:25 pm

Here she is in a photo I took yesterday:

The newest addition to our household Honey310
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:11 pm

I agree she is gorgeous and she certainly has changed in the two photos. A lovely friend for life for the family.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Ben Reilly likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:25 pm

Vintage wrote:I agree she is gorgeous and she certainly has changed in the two photos. A lovely friend for life for the family.

Labrador’s are just wonderful dogs, bright, cuddly and playful. She loves children and other dogs and everybody is her friend!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down