NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Superstraight: The Newest Oldest Orientation

Go down

Superstraight: The Newest Oldest Orientation Empty Superstraight: The Newest Oldest Orientation

Post by Didgee Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:52 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh9Lep2VPJI

This has been raging all day on twitter and I have to say this is what happens if you push too many people too far

The issue is not trans people but trans activists who are continually to hounding people over their sexual orientation

Gays and lesbians are being hounded for being homosexual. Even the word homosexual is being classed by Trans activists as transphobic and hateful

Yep it has become that silly now that gender ideology has become so toxic, because you cannot force people to be attracted to a sex, they are not attracted to, but yet Trans activists are determined to call people bigots for their sexual orientation

Hence the new terms that are being created to separate from where trans activists have appropriated words to fit their ideology

Anyway enjoy the short video,

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Superstraight: The Newest Oldest Orientation Empty Re: Superstraight: The Newest Oldest Orientation

Post by Didgee Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:09 am

Didgee wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh9Lep2VPJI

This has been raging all day on twitter and I have to say this is what happens if you push too many people too far

The issue is not trans people but trans activists who are continually to hounding people over their sexual orientation

Gays and lesbians are being hounded for being homosexual. Even the word homosexual is being classed by Trans activists as transphobic and hateful

Yep it has become that silly now that gender ideology has become so toxic, because you cannot force people to be attracted to a sex, they are not attracted to, but yet Trans activists are determined to call people bigots for their sexual orientation

Hence the new terms that are being created to separate from where trans activists have appropriated words to fit their ideology

Anyway enjoy the short video,

Oh and if people do not believe me that the term homosexual is now deemed offensive (which comes from trans activists)?

Here is proof that it has even crept its way into dictionary definitions. Its why I fear for gay and lesbian people due to gender ideology. That some how being same sex attracted is being targeted by gender ideologists as bigotry

This is why superstraight, supergay and superlesbian came about today. They are saying no to bullying by such gender activists:

"Definition of homosexual (Entry 2 of 2)

now often disparaging + offensive, see usage paragraph below : a person who is sexually or romantically attracted to people of their same sex : a gay person and especially a male gay person"

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/homosexual

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down