NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please join me in congratulating our FIRST APRIL FOOLS' PRANK, SUCKAS!!!!!!!!

+13
gerber
Fred
eddie
groomsy
Andy
Eilzel
Lone Wolf
veya_victaous
Kingfisher
Irn Bru
scrat
Raggamuffin
Ben Reilly
17 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Please join me in congratulating our FIRST APRIL FOOLS' PRANK, SUCKAS!!!!!!!! Empty Please join me in congratulating our FIRST APRIL FOOLS' PRANK, SUCKAS!!!!!!!!

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:13 pm

JD has been a very active member here, and I'm sure he'll make a great administrator as well. He and I have been communicating via PM, and he's very eager to get to work!

Congrats J.D.!!!

::ftlcheer:: ::ftlcheer:: ::ftlcheer:: ::ftlcheer:: ::ftlcheer:: ::ftlcheer:: ::ftlcheer:: ::ftlcheer:: 

And in congratulating all those who guessed it early on, though you almost ruined it!

JD and I concocted this idea last month, and I have to say it was quite fun, at least for us  ::D::  ::D::  ::D:: 

For all those who have been traumatized, I sincerely apologize. I made a few changes to JD's account to make it look like he'd been made an admin, but he never really had the power to ban anybody or otherwise change the site. We even staged an argument in the incest thread! And told countless LIES!

APRIL FOOLS!!!

Last edited by Ben_Reilly on Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Please join me in congratulating our FIRST APRIL FOOLS' PRANK, SUCKAS!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Please join me in congratulating our FIRST APRIL FOOLS' PRANK, SUCKAS!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:15 pm

Congrats JD, well done x

Back to top Go down

Please join me in congratulating our FIRST APRIL FOOLS' PRANK, SUCKAS!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Please join me in congratulating our FIRST APRIL FOOLS' PRANK, SUCKAS!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:16 pm

lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:17 pm

All the sucking up paid off then ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:24 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:JD has been a very active member here, and I'm sure he'll make a great administrator as well. He and I have been communicating via PM, and he's very eager to get to work!

Congrats J.D.!!!

::ftlcheer:: ::ftlcheer:: ::ftlcheer:: ::ftlcheer:: ::ftlcheer:: ::ftlcheer:: ::ftlcheer:: ::ftlcheer:: 

...Ah thanks very much Ben!,,im looking forward to becoming part of the team, thanks again Ben Smile

It's a brilliant forum and I'm so chuffed to be involved.
I'm most honored indeed Smile

Last edited by Joy Division on Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Sassy wrote:Congrats JD, well done x

Thanks Sass x Smile

Back to top Go down

Please join me in congratulating our FIRST APRIL FOOLS' PRANK, SUCKAS!!!!!!!! Empty '

Last edited by Catman on Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Deleted)

Back to top Go down

Wahey! Get in there JD lad!

I'm really pleased.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:26 pm

lovedust wrote:
Wahey! Get in there JD lad!

I'm really pleased.

Ah thanks LD, it's a great forum and I'm delighted to get involved!Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:32 pm

Well done JD, a positive move for this forum in every aspect!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:34 pm

scrat wrote:Well done JD, a positive move for this forum in every aspect!

Ah thanks Scrat...always the gent indeed Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:18 am

Well done JD. Great appointment - congratulations.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:25 am

Irn Bru wrote:Well done JD. Great appointment - congratulations.

Your a gent Irn!Smile

Don't think it will go down well with everyone though!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingfisher Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:27 am

APRIL FOOL !!!!!

Kingfisher
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:30 am

Kingfisher wrote:APRIL FOOL !!!!!

Yawn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:32 am

... and now I'm thinking we should have announced this a few days from now Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:34 am

Never even realised ..it's my niece's birthday!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:35 am

Happy birthday to your niece.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:48 am

Sassy wrote:Happy birthday to your niece.

Thanks sass Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:58 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:

... and now I'm thinking we should have announced this a few days from now Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed 

Like you should have announced that you deleted locked threads, then forgot about it.  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:00 am

Congrats JD
I will expect my Kick back in the Mail.  Wink 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:01 am

veya_victaous wrote:Congrats JD
I will expect my Kick back in the Mail.  Wink 

Laughing 

Thanks Veya...it's only second class post as I'm Scottish!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:03 am

Catman wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Like you should have announced that you deleted locked threads, then forgot about it.  Rolling Eyes 

Mistakes are easy made Phil Smile

I'll probably make many  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:08 am

Joy Division wrote:
Catman wrote:

You have made many in the past...I'm sure that you remember making the 'Harold' one, when referring to Doug, when you were very homophobic at that time, remember my mate picking that load of crap up, on a visit to Blackpool!

You turned over a new leaf, and i forgave you for that shit, you remember?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:28 am

Hey JD!

You concur about, posting abuse against Doug, and calling him Harold in the past, because Doug is a Scots name, and you was very homophobic?

Was you watching Corrie at the time!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:31 am

Catman wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

You have made many in the past...I'm sure that you remember making the 'Harold' one, when referring to Doug, when you were very homophobic at that time, remember my mate picking that load of crap up, on a visit to Blackpool!

I called him Harold at first as I never remembered his name, then I called him it for funk hardly a terrible thing Phil.

I was never a homophobic Phil.,I did say homophobic names like 'shirtlfter' , it only to annoy if I was on the end of abuse.

What is wrong with you?...

As for the Blackpool thing...I haven't a clue about that?

And if your going to talk about forgiveness ,,,you are the one who invented a ridiculous story up about me apparently showing my privates off, playing with it and sending the images to sphinx via a camera....

You done this on SD and tried to get people to believe you ...do you remember that?..

You've done far worse to me than I ever have to you.

I also never pulled you up or gave you a reaction over your snide wee digs at me on the old POTW thread.

But I forgive you.

Last edited by Joy Division on Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:35 am

Catman wrote:Hey JD!

You concur about, posting abuse against Doug, and calling him Harold in the past, because Doug is a Scots name, and you was very homophobic?

Was you watching Corrie at the time!

You really are paranoid phill I don't give a monkeys what name Doug comes from, I hadn't even thought about it.

Calling Doug 'Harold' is not abusive Phil.

And as for watching coronation street...you've got the wrong guy there! Never seen it for a few years,only used to watch it cos the wife did.

And I've defended you a few rimes on here Phil and this is what i get.

Last edited by Joy Division on Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:37 am

Joy Division wrote:
Catman wrote:

I called him Harold at first as I never remembered his name, then I called him it for funk hardly a terrible thing Phil.

I was never a homophobic Phil.,I did say homophobic names like 'shirtlfter' , it only to annoy if I was on the end of abuse.

And if your going to talk about forgiveness ,,,you are the one who invented a ridiculous story up about me apparently showing my privates off, plating with it and sending the images to sphinx via a camera....

You done this on SD and tried to get people to believe you ...do you remember that?..

I also never pulled you up or gave you a reaction over your snide wee digs at me.

But I forgive you.

To claim that you was never homophobic!!!!!!

lol! lol! lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:41 am

.....There was a relentless campaign against Doug, and you were a part of that in the early days!

It was awful, when we went to see my mate in Blackpool (very educated man, ex headmaster)

He pointed your crap out...'Harold'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:43 am

Catman wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

And if your going to talk about forgiveness ,,,you are the one who invented a ridiculous story up about me apparently showing my privates off, plating with it and sending the images to sphinx via a camera....

I also never pulled you up or gave you a reaction over your snide wee digs at me.

But I forgive you.

lol! lol! lol! 

Phil, Do you remember that thread by you elsewhere not that long ago where you supported the BNP and hated blacks and called them p**i bastards etc?

Do you remember that Phil?, think about your answer carefully.

Now, just settle down Phil.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:43 am

....It isn't that long ago really, but i've moved on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:45 am

Catman wrote:.....There was a relentless campaign against Doug, and you were a part of that in the early days!

It was awful, when we went to see my mate in Blackpool (very educated man, ex headmaster)

Your lying, only the Harold part is correct, and stop trying to act overly offended when there is nothing to be offended for.

You kick everyone in the teeth who try to help you don't you ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:46 am

Joy Division wrote:
Catman wrote:

lol! lol! lol! 

Phil, Do you remember that thread by you elsewhere not that long ago where you supported the BNP and hated blacks and called them p**i bastards etc?

HA!

I accepted my failings from the past along time ago, and got educated!....Long before you lorded it over me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:46 am

Catman wrote:....It isn't that long ago really, but i've moved on.

If you really have moved on Laughing  l then why are you acting like this and giving me gyp for no reason whatsoever ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:47 am

Christ, another congrats thread down the tubes ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:48 am

Catman wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

HA!

I accepted my failings from the past along time ago, and got educated!....Long before you lorded it over me!

..ok tiger!...Grrrr

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:50 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:Christ, another congrats thread down the tubes ...

...I know Ben Sad

Some are very bitter Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:52 am

Joy Division wrote:
Catman wrote:.....There was a relentless campaign against Doug, and you were a part of that in the early days!

Your lying, only the Harold part is correct, and stop trying to act overly offended when there is nothing to be offended for.

You are just going with the clique attitude, and the yawn that is still being spun!

I don't need you or anyone else, to tell me about how i should do things, because in my heart i know, that what i'm doing is right.

You can fuck off and ban me, but probably won't, but i was the pioneer at ADO as well!

cheers cheers cheers ....So don't start a mission, that you cant end.

Just shut up!  Cool 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:57 am

Catman wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

You are just going with the clique attitude, and the yawn that is still being spun!

I don't need you or anyone else, to tell me about how i should do things, because in my heart i know, that what i'm doing is right.

You can fuck off and ban me, but probably won't, but i was the pioneer at ADO as well!

Just shut up!  Cool 

...if I wanted you to get hard nipples then I would ask BA to tweak them, now listen here Twinkletits   Laughing , stop being so nasty , have a mug of Koko, put your feet up , stick your hands down your jammy bottoms and have a wee play o' yer bahhs. Laughing 

I'm off to bed, take it easy Phil Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:01 am

Joy Division wrote:
Catman wrote:

Just shut up!  Cool 

...if I wanted you to get hard nipples then I would ask BA to tweak them, now listen here Twinkletits   Laughing , stop being so nasty , have a mug of Koko, put your feet up , stick your hands down your jammy bottoms and have a wee play o' yer bahhs. Laughing 

I'm off to bed, take it easy Phil Smile

You have a wank over your new position, you fucking joke!

You won't be lording it over me, and i canny, give a fuck!

Razz 

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Please join me in congratulating our FIRST APRIL FOOLS' PRANK, SUCKAS!!!!!!!! Empty Very Sorry!

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:22 am

I feel very bad about the angst that i've instigated against this forum, it's all my fault i would agree!

I'm going to delete my A/C because i'm a very nasty man!

Sad 

Arrow  Just about to delete my A/C...If i can get the cat off!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:38 am

Lone Wolf wrote:
Catman wrote:
I feel very bad about the angst that i've instigated against this forum, it's all my fault i would agree!

I'm going to delete my A/C because i'm a very nasty man!

Sad 

Arrow  Just about to delete my A/C...If i can get the cat off!

Shocked 

NO PHIL !!!!!    DON'T do it...

Personally, I believe it's all "Stephenmarra's" fault ~ would you care to join me in "deleting" Stephen' instead ?!?    ::rambo:: 

APRIL FOOL!  Razz 

It's a Brit joke, that on April the first, you tell porkies/lies!

::D:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:11 am

I WILL NOT BE SIDELINED FOR THE EFFORTS THAT I HAVE PUT INTO THIS FORUM.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:00 am

Well done JD Smile
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:35 am

A great appointment, Ben. JD is a really trusted, respected and honest guy. Thoroughly deserved.
This forum continues to grow better each day.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:36 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:Christ, another congrats thread down the tubes ...

And you are surprised because?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:37 am

Congratulations JD, you have been putting some serious effort into this.
Dont worry love, by now, Im sure everyone has forgotten last time you were a mod x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next