NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do we want to add a new moderator?

+8
Raggamuffin
SEXY MAMA
Irn Bru
eddie
Eilzel
nicko
veya_victaous
Ben Reilly
12 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Do we want to add a new moderator? - Page 5 Empty Do we want to add a new moderator?

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:14 am

First topic message reminder :

There's been talk of adding a new one, and now we're actually down one because Lurker has asked to become a regular member. So, Korben had the idea that we could nominate new admins here; let's say that it ends 72 hours from now, and of course you can only nominate one person. If you've been nominated but want to take yourself out of consideration, make a note of it in this thread.

At the end of the nomination period, the admin team will pick another admin. I was going to make that a democratic vote but decided that we have to make sure we're giving that much power to someone the admin team trusts as well.

So, here we go Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Do we want to add a new moderator? - Page 5 Empty Re: Do we want to add a new moderator?

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:30 am

lovedust wrote:
Lone Wolf wrote:

I have never "belittled" anything you say,  lovedust.
Contradicted outright,  yes ~  "belittled" ?    Never.

Obviously you missed Puzzler and nicko's joint attack on me on Monday..

(And, I would appreciate if you could stop letting sassy dictate your recent unexpected abuses against me, Mog's.)

Could you show me an example of these "abuses", please?

Bee - you're online right now - please show a single place I've *ever* abused you in any way?

By "belittling" I mean there have been times where I've expressed a positive opinion about someone you disliked and you got angry with me.

Back to top Go down

Do we want to add a new moderator? - Page 5 Empty Re: Do we want to add a new moderator?

Post by Original Quill Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:32 pm

lovedust wrote:
lovedust wrote:

Bee - you're online right now - please show a single place I've *ever* abused you in any way?

By "belittling" I mean there have been times where I've expressed a positive opinion about someone you disliked and you got angry with me.

I have never seen that. And as one of the original troika from Ministry, I can't help but pay particular attention.

Moreover, Bee does not go for asides. He's definitely a frontal assault guy. He doesn't go after you just because of your opinion of someone else. You have to get into it directly with him at some time. People tend to come at him directly, and those are the ones he goes after.

As you and I have drifted apart, Mogs, I have noticed Bee taking scrupulous care to not take sides. I think that's admirable. It shows a degree of elegance. Bee treats you like a little sister, that's all.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:05 pm

double post

Last edited by lovedust on Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:08 pm

Quill: with all due respect I'm asking the question to one person and one person alone. The discussions I mentioned to Bee were not ones that you witnessed. Bee: what are these "abuses"?

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:22 pm

lovedust wrote:
Quill: with all due respect I'm asking the question to one person and one person alone. The discussions I mentioned to Bee were not ones that you witnessed. Bee: what are these "abuses"?

Anyone and everyone are entitled to her or his opinion, mogs. It's not as if this is your private domain...especially when it comes to trying to exclude me. I obviously have an interest.

You know as well as I do, you are trying to invent an issue with Bee because he has a legitimate one with you. To the extent that I have been a witness to these events, I would be remiss if I didn't speak up.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:28 pm

Bee: you've alleged "abuses". What are they

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:29 pm

Bee is doing the polite thing for once ld - ignoring you.

Why don't you do the right thing and "get the message".

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:30 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:Bee is doing the polite thing for once ld - ignoring you.

STAY OUT OF IT
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:34 pm

Original Quill wrote:
lovedust wrote:

Anyone and everyone are entitled to her or his opinion, mogs. It's not as if this is your private domain...especially when it comes to trying to exclude me. I obviously have an interest.

You know as well as I do, you are trying to invent an issue with Bee because he has a legitimate one with you. To the extent that I have been a witness to these events, I would be remiss if I didn't speak up.

You weren't a witness to these discussions at all. They were private messages.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:49 pm

lovedust wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Anyone and everyone are entitled to her or his opinion, mogs.  It's not as if this is your private domain...especially when it comes to trying to exclude me.  I obviously have an interest.

You know as well as I do, you are trying to invent an issue with Bee because he has a legitimate one with you.  To the extent that I have been a witness to these events, I would be remiss if I didn't speak up.

You weren't a witness to these discussions at all. They were private messages.

In which case only you and Bee know what was said, so would be an idea for everyone else to butt out and let you and Bee deal with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:52 pm

lovedust wrote:
Lone Wolf wrote:

I have never "belittled" anything you say,  lovedust.
Contradicted outright,  yes ~  "belittled" ?    Never.

Obviously you missed Puzzler and nicko's joint attack on me on Monday..

(And, I would appreciate if you could stop letting sassy dictate your recent unexpected abuses against me, Mog's.)

Ok, have waited over 24 hrs for an answer; not going to wait forever and a day. Bee, dare I say it's best to ensure you can back up accusations before you make them? You're better than this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:02 pm

I think it is a real shame that you three aren't the good friends you once were.
Lovedust, both Bee and Quill have always spoken of you with real affection to me.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:05 am

Lone Wolf wrote: Cool 

THOUGH I logged onto this site four or five times yesterday, I mainly posted on the Malaysia Airlines thread, apart from the odd foray into defending myself against the usual rabid assaults from 2 or 3 of this forum's wannabe-trolls, who seem peculiarly intent on chasing all of their foes away from here...

I DIDN'T revisit this particular thread until this morning, my time (Saturday morning..) ~ more than two days since my last look in at this thread..
I think the decent thing to do would have been to withdraw your accusations once you realised you were unable to back them up. But anyway, let's move on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:42 pm

THOUGH I logged onto this site four or five times yesterday, I mainly posted on the Malaysia Airlines thread, apart from the odd foray into defending myself against the usual rabid assaults from 2 or 3 of this forum's wannabe-trolls, who seem peculiarly intent on chasing all of their foes away from here...

I DIDN'T revisit this particular thread until this morning, my time (Saturday morning..) ~ more than two days since my last look in at this thread..

Well done, Bee.  I've found you can quiet down a thread (or a particularly vociferous poster) by leaving it alone.  Xlnt strategy.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:56 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Well done, Bee.  I've found you can quiet down a thread (or a particularly vociferous poster) by leaving it alone.  Xlnt strategy.

You mean you abuse and are rude with impunity and then when something comes up you can't answer you do a runner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:19 pm

Sassy wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

You mean you abuse and are rude with impunity and then when something comes up you can't answer you do a runner.  

It's time to quiet it down now, Sassy.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:00 pm

You mean it's time you ran for cover. And how come you know think you know so much about it when it was in private pm's between Lovey and Bee. Does he have to report back to his master's voice?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:06 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:Bee is doing the polite thing for once ld - ignoring you.

STAY OUT OF IT

://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

BIGMAMA HAS SPOKEN  ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:17 pm

LITTLE MISS PERFECT wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

STAY OUT OF IT

://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

BIGMAMA HAS SPOKEN  ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

And you wonder why I laughed when Victor made his remark to you. He was spot on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5