NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum Family x

+8
gerber
Lone Wolf
Irn Bru
Stephenmarra
eddie
Original Quill
Ben Reilly
Andy
12 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Forum Family x Empty The Forum Family x

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:02 pm

Didge wrote:Nems if you reading this, take the night to kick back and chill, is not easy I know after what happened here tonight, but know this; many support you here and you have always been part of this forum family and you should not feel you have to leave because of one poster being an idiot.

Hope to see you back soon Nems and hope you have a lovely evening.

x

The Forum Family x Hug_438 You're such a sweetie Didge, I know Nems appreciated your comments x

You're right about us being a family, however dysfunctional.  You know what they say, you can pick your friends but you can't pick your family! Ask Ben and Veya and all the original posters on Newsfix, our newest members The Forum Family x Rofl67

No one should feel that they are driven away from the forum, that goes for everyone regardless of political persuasion.  Each and every one of us deserves to be treated respectfully.  I won't be around for a couple of weeks and I hope that by the time I back all our ex posters might be back.  Nems, TTS, Keith, Victor, Tess to name a few  I love you x

Back to top Go down

The Forum Family x Empty Re: The Forum Family x

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:04 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Didge wrote:Nems if you reading this, take the night to kick back and chill, is not easy I know after what happened here tonight, but know this; many support you here and you have always been part of this forum family and you should not feel you have to leave because of one poster being an idiot.

Hope to see you back soon Nems and hope you have a lovely evening.

x

The Forum Family x Hug_438 You're such a sweetie Didge, I know Nems appreciated your comments x

You're right about us being a family, however dysfunctional.  You know what they say, you can pick your friends but you can't pick your family! Ask Ben and Veya and all the original posters on Newsfix, our newest members The Forum Family x Rofl67

No one should feel that they are driven away from the forum, that goes for everyone regardless of political persuasion.  Each and every one of us deserves to be treated respectfully.  I won't be around for a couple of weeks and I hope that by the time I back all our ex posters might be back.  Nems, TTS, Keith, Victor, Tess to name a few  I love you x

Well said FTL and agree 100%, hope all come back, as they are family members sorely missed

Have a good evening

x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:07 pm

Didge wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

You're such a sweetie Didge, I know Nems appreciated your comments x

Well said FTL and agree 100%, hope all come back, as they are family members sorely missed

Have a good evening

x

The Forum Family x Thank_39 Didge, you too.  Take care  I love you x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:11 pm

i have no idea what happened but i hope nems comes back, it's sad to see anyone leave...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:14 pm

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:i have no idea what happened but i hope nems comes back, it's sad to see anyone leave...

It is The Forum Family x Smile188

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:18 pm

Please come back Nems, and if you are reading this, come vack as well TTS, all your forum chums are still here, pounding the grotesque tory party,
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:21 pm

Handy Andy wrote:Please come back Nems, and if you are reading this,  come vack as well TTS, all  your forum chums are still here, pounding the grotesque tory party,

I hope he comes back too Andy  I love you xxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:32 pm

It seems to me I haven't seen Sexy Mama posting lately either ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:37 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:It seems to me I haven't seen Sexy Mama posting lately either ...

Sexy stays clear when there are a lot of anti muslim posts.   She get so pissed off with it and she has a lot going on in her life anyway.   She is an absolute dear and I totally understand why sometimes she justs has had enough of it.   Blimey, I'm not muslim and it pisses me off!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:47 pm

Nems is gone??? That's unacceptable! Wha' happened?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:50 pm

She got pissed off with someone attacking her, a bit like Lovey is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:55 pm

That's way, way too bad. Nems is one of our best posters.

Hopefully, she'll return. We'll miss her in the meantime.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:00 pm

Sassy wrote:She got pissed off with someone attacking her, a bit like Lovey is.

From the outside looking in Sass honestly, it appears you are using posters emotions to fight your own battles. Bee, Quill, Nems, Lovedust  Sad 

It's out of order, if you have issues post as you. Don't gain others confidence to fight your battles, it's cruel  Evil or Very Mad 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:04 pm

See Lovey's post in RW replies. She is one determined lady, who does what she wants to do. And Quill might use his diversion molls, but she'll succeed in the end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:10 pm

The only posters I am glad to see the back of are the racist, homophobic and extreme rw BNP following Floppers.
Most , if not all of them were outed and have left, thank goodness, allowing the rest of us, left, right and middle to continue with decent, civil debate.
Fortunately, the Tourette sufferers from flop stay away.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:13 pm

Sassy wrote:See Lovey's post in RW replies.   She is one determined lady, who does what she wants to do.  And Quill might use his diversion molls, but she'll succeed in the end.

Lovedust has her own battles to fight it seems, we all do. Using posters to suit other's agenda is out of order; the emotion that Lovedust feels is real and shouldn't be abused  Sad 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:17 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

And being manipulated so you try and stop her doing it is bloody nasty. Quill's smokescreen, that's you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:34 pm

No, you using poster's emotions is "bloody nasty" Sass  Twisted Evil 

Phil, Stephen, Lovedust to name a few.  If you have a battle to fight against me, Nems, Quill, Bee at least have the decency not to drag decent posters in to fight your battle for you  No

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:43 pm

Now now, what's going on in this corner of the forum?

Where's Nemsagain gone?

Flippin dropping like flies!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:44 pm

FTL, how dare you think that Stephen and Lovey are manipulated?   They both are very strong characters that do what they want to do.   But then, you make sure you twist absolutely everything to your own back stabbing standpoint, Little Miss Sugar Syrup, look at me aren't I nice.   Makes me laugh, Quill started a whispering campaign against Nems, pm'd all kinds of people, and now he's trying to make out he's her defender.   Ya, like hell until it suits him otherwise.  

Lovey is her own person, she does what she wants to do, and you disparage her by suggesting otherwise.  

Now go to hell, you are back on ignore.   Too much sugar makes me sick, especially when I know the poison it hides.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:47 pm

Whoa! What's nems leaving got to do with lovedust?

I may have fallen out with nems and we're not as close as a result of that, but I do know her well enough to know she won't allow herself to be hounded away from somewhere she wants to be.

I dislike anyone feeling hounded; it's not right.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:58 pm

Sassy wrote:FTL, how dare you think that Stephen and Lovey are manipulated?   They both are very strong characters that do what they want to do.   But then, you make sure you twist absolutely everything to your own back stabbing standpoint, Little Miss Sugar Syrup, look at me aren't I nice.   Makes me laugh, Quill started a whispering campaign against Nems, pm'd all kinds of people, and now he's trying to make out he's her defender.   Ya, like hell until it suits him otherwise.  

Lovey is her own person, she does what she wants to do, and you disparage her by suggesting otherwise.  

Now go to hell, you are back on ignore.   Too much sugar makes me sick, especially when I know the poison it hides.

How dare I? Bearing in mind you've fooled me many times in real life and online I do dare challenge you  Twisted Evil You are a liar and a master manipulator.  At least fight your own battles and don't use others to fake your innocence.  You've managed to use other's personal hurt and emotions to fight your own hate and that is out of order. Lovedust, Stephen, Phil, Quill, Bee, Nems need I go on The Forum Family x Wtf24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:58 pm

I really do not give a shit about feuds or what people have done or to use excuses behind a reason to make views on others. We are a family here on this forum, no matter the view or how idiotic people are to our own views, they have a place here because if you believe in equality all views should be expressed whether we like them or not and I would prefer to show if a view is wrong, than have a forum where people just agree. Yes I insult, but do not want any to leave and would rather more here for debate. So as to the point about Nems, she is very much part of this family and no matter your opinion of her, she belongs with her family, as all families fall out, the better ones move past anger and make up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:02 pm

Well, at least the sugar has fallen off and the lies and prejudice are all out in the open.   The only person that used Nems was you FTL, and a lot of people know that.   I try to help Phil even when he is on a downer, because I happen to think he has been treated abysmally before and he can't get over it. Stephen and Lovey are their own people who I agree with about Quill.   As for using you, yea right!   The only person who has used you is Quill, and you dived right in and swallowed it whole.   With friends like you who needs enemies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:08 pm

Sassy wrote:Well, at least the sugar has fallen off and the lies and prejudice are all out in the open.   The only person that used Nems was you FTL, and a lot of people know that.   I try to help Phil, and Stephen and Lovey are their own people who I agree with about Quill.   As for using you, yea right!   The only person who has used you is Quill, and you dived right in and swallowed it whole.   With friends like you who needs enemies.

Oh for goodness sake, these battles are utterly pointless, can you not see sassy by such posts and continual feuds, nobody wins?
I may direct this at you here but this goes to all posters, it matters little these feuds, because in these feuds, both sides see wrongs done by the other, except each think they do no wrong but they do by continuing the fight and make poor comments onto the other. It takes the better person to move pass this endless circles of fights and blame. To admit they themselves have said somethings that are not nice and wrong, as all are to blame and fuel such arguments and problems, because they will not admit they have helped fuel the problem and also done wrong themselves by doing so.
For fuck sake move past the past, you were all friends once, why loose that over a silly disagreement!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:11 pm

FTL made an accusation based on her twisted prejudice. I have no intention of letting her make such accusations without replying to them.   So, the easiest way to stop it is if she stops making accusations about me.   Nobody, but nobody, gets to lie about me unapposed. So I suggest you point your post at FTL, where it belongs.

Last edited by Sassy on Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:11 pm

Sassy wrote:Well, at least the sugar has fallen off and the lies and prejudice are all out in the open.   The only person that used Nems was you FTL, and a lot of people know that.   I try to help Phil, and Stephen and Lovey are their own people who I agree with about Quill.   As for using you, yea right!   The only person who has used you is Quill, and you dived right in and swallowed it whole.   With friends like you who needs enemies.

Your obsession with Quill, he has never tried to influence my opinion. We have had little contact off the forum. Nems and I including her family are very close and have been for a long time  I love you x

I would never use my friendship with Nems  Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:12 pm

it is nice to see but to be honest neither VOD nor myself were feeling the love from anyone on this place in the first few posts or even much after that but at least some peace has been made...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:15 pm

feelthelove wrote:

Your obsession with Quill, he has never tried to influence my opinion. We have had little contact off the forum. Nems and I including her family are very close and have been for a long time  I love you x

I would never use my friendship with Nems  Sad

Then why did you? And you most definitely did, then tried to make out I had. Twisted, totally twisted.

Final post to you. You're simply not worth it. The sweetness and light is a mask.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:15 pm

Sassy wrote:FTL made and accusation based on her twisted prejudice. I have no intention of letting her make such accusations without replying to them.   So, the easiest way to stop it is if she stops making accusations about me.   Nobody, but nobody, gets to lie about me unapposed.

I really do not care who did what, of who did it first, the fact is you are all being dickheads to each other over personal views, because you disagreed over something.
So again all wrong and nobody is right here because all continue to keep the feud.
I bash people for idiotic claims, but why fall out with friends, that has to really be the daftest thing ever and even worse not for something that is a valid, you have all fallen out over a disagreement. Wind back to before you fell out, because then of those involved you were able to reason with each other.

Right have fun all and goodnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:16 pm

You have got to be joking, I would never in a million years trust her again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:19 pm

Sassy wrote:FTL made an accusation based on her twisted prejudice. I have no intention of letting her make such accusations without replying to them.   So, the easiest way to stop it is if she stops making accusations about me.   Nobody, but nobody, gets to lie about me unapposed.    So I suggest you point your post at FTL, where it belongs.

You live in an alternate universe Sass, I have no twisted prejudice.  You let me down, you devastated Nems with your reality; that is what hurts the most, you put your pride and stubborn opinion above her love and friendship  No

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:21 pm

Sassy wrote:You have got to be joking, I would never in a million years trust her again.

Then I feel sorry for you, it is always better to forgive, than to hate.
No matter if you see something as wrong, you are not innocent of any wrongs, because as seen such feuds continue and they do so by the actions and sayings we commit to.
Thus nobody is innocent, again the better person sees past conflict, because conflict between people solves nothing and if your stance is to continue, then how can your actions be right, or something moral to teach to anyone? They seek to blame and judge by such actions, they do not look for reason.

Sorry this is boring, you should all make up and move past the past, as who really cares what was said, your life is not bound to words, only deeds you have done

Night

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:24 pm

FTL why are you bringing all this up again?
Nems didn't leave because of sassy, so what are you going over old ground for?

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:26 pm

I've forgiven loads of people and they, me.

So why can't anyone else move on?

Be back in a bit x

Last edited by eddie on Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:27 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Sassy wrote:FTL, how dare you think that Stephen and Lovey are manipulated?   They both are very strong characters that do what they want to do.   But then, you make sure you twist absolutely everything to your own back stabbing standpoint, Little Miss Sugar Syrup, look at me aren't I nice.   Makes me laugh, Quill started a whispering campaign against Nems, pm'd all kinds of people, and now he's trying to make out he's her defender.   Ya, like hell until it suits him otherwise.  

How dare I? Bearing in mind you've fooled me many times in real life and online I do dare challenge you  Twisted Evil You are a liar and a master manipulator.  At least fight your own battles and don't use others to fake your innocence.  You've managed to use other's personal hurt and emotions to fight your own hate and that is out of order. Lovedust, Stephen, Phil, Quill, Bee, Nems need I go on The Forum Family x Wtf24
FTL, you never did answer me about Bee's posts, I don't give a fuck what he says about me.
 But do you agree with his posts about Tess, eddie and Gerber ? You was quick off the mark condemning some of Phil's bile ( Rightly so) but the silence is deafening   where Bee is concerned.  .Now  Tess and Gerber are  right-wing   but the shit that Bee throws ? To say I'm disappointed is not the word.
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:32 pm

eddie wrote:I've forgiven loads of people and they, me.

So why can't anyone else move on?

Be back in a bit x

Agree Eddie and that is the point, people should move past any fall outs, as that is what friends do

Night and again have a huge hug.

x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:34 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

FTL, you never did answer me about Bee's posts, I don't give a fuck what he says about me.
 But do you agree with his posts about Tess, eddie and Gerber ? You was quick off the mark condemning some of Phil's bile ( Rightly so) but the silence is deafening   where Bee is concerned.  .Now  Tess and Gerber are  right-wing   but the shit that Bee throws ? To say I'm disappointed is not the word.

You are one irritating little tick you are.  ::fishffight:: 

Everyone sees Nems as being the poor little injured party here, whilst refusing to accept that she made posts full of an equal amount of bile directed towards Sassy and i.

Heat/Kitchen, end of.  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:41 pm

Guys come on man...

This has dragged on for months now,,let's put it to bed, along with this thread Smile

I doubt anyone can wave a magic wand over the issues in the past, but lets even change the subject...

This thread is going round in circles,melts at least argue over something else.

Last edited by Joy Division on Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:42 pm

Catman wrote:
Stephenmarra wrote:

You are one irritating little tick you are.  ::fishffight:: 

Everyone sees Nems as being the poor little injured party here, whilst refusing to accept that she made posts full of an equal amount of bile directed towards Sassy and i.

Heat/Kitchen, end of.  Rolling Eyes 

Aye ! but it wasn't just Nems you had a go at was it ? You even had a go at eddie and how the hell you managed to take offence from cass ?  Shocked  Rolling Eyes  Evil or Very Mad
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:43 pm

Joy Division wrote:Guys come on man...

This has dragged on for months now,,let's put it to end, along with this thread Smile

I doubt anyone can wave a magic wand over the issues in the past, bit lets even change the subject...

.....Well your thread was locked, then this one was started to drag the matter up again.  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:50 pm

Cor, I wake up after an hours sleep before going to work and it's all kicked off again.
Calm down everyone or I will have to set my enormous cock loose on you all. He has a pecker most are fearful of.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:55 pm

Catman wrote:
Joy Division wrote:Guys come on man...

This has dragged on for months now,,let's put it to end, along with this thread Smile

I doubt anyone can wave a magic wand over the issues in the past, bit lets even change the subject...

.....Well your thread was locked, then this one was started to drag the matter up again.  Rolling Eyes 

Which thread was locked?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:57 pm

lovedust wrote:
Catman wrote:

Which thread was locked?

JD's poster of the week thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:57 pm

lovedust wrote:
Catman wrote:

Which thread was locked?

JD's poster of the week.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:00 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

Well, one minute she's starting a thread about 'The PM Underground', then she's telling Lovedust she should settle an argument with Quill by pm, even though Quill made the accusation on open forum, so I don't think you'll get much sense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:03 pm

Sassy wrote:
Stephenmarra wrote:

Well, one minute she's starting a thread about 'The PM Underground', then she's telling Lovedust she should settle an argument with Quill by pm, even though Quill made the accusation on open forum, so I don't think you'll get much sense.

Can but try ! can but try !  Rolling Eyes
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:45 pm

Hey, c'mon everyone, maybe we can make a success of this thread yet!!!

Here a start Laughing

Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:47 pm

LOL, didn't they break up!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:47 pm

Sassy wrote:
Stephenmarra wrote:

I'm not actually sure what sassy's being blamed for here. I certainly don't think she's using me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next