NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum Family x

+8
gerber
Lone Wolf
Irn Bru
Stephenmarra
eddie
Original Quill
Ben Reilly
Andy
12 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Forum Family x - Page 5 Empty The Forum Family x

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

Didge wrote:Nems if you reading this, take the night to kick back and chill, is not easy I know after what happened here tonight, but know this; many support you here and you have always been part of this forum family and you should not feel you have to leave because of one poster being an idiot.

Hope to see you back soon Nems and hope you have a lovely evening.

x

The Forum Family x - Page 5 Hug_438 You're such a sweetie Didge, I know Nems appreciated your comments x

You're right about us being a family, however dysfunctional.  You know what they say, you can pick your friends but you can't pick your family! Ask Ben and Veya and all the original posters on Newsfix, our newest members The Forum Family x - Page 5 Rofl67

No one should feel that they are driven away from the forum, that goes for everyone regardless of political persuasion.  Each and every one of us deserves to be treated respectfully.  I won't be around for a couple of weeks and I hope that by the time I back all our ex posters might be back.  Nems, TTS, Keith, Victor, Tess to name a few  I love you x

Back to top Go down

The Forum Family x - Page 5 Empty Re: The Forum Family x

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:33 pm

Quill wouldn't know how to do the DECENT thing, it's beyond him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:49 pm

Well, it appears Quill it not too disinterested to throw accusations at Lovey, deny he was friends with her when he spent so much time saying what a good friend she was, and yet again has run away when challenged.   I think that tells us everything about Quill

So Quill, put up evidence of all the accusations you keep throwing about, or shut the hell up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:54 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Sassy wrote:Well, hooray you are back, and Lovey is logged in, so you can stop being a coward and answer her can't you if that is the reason you logged off before.

The accusations you threw at her were disgusting.

**Disinterest**  I'll be interested when the Sassy gang gets some rest.  Look to new topics, and not this same old Speak Free nonsense.

Quill, just support your claims with facts and then people can judge. Same applies to all the others making claims about lies.

It really is that simple.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:07 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Sassy wrote:Well, hooray you are back, and Lovey is logged in, so you can stop being a coward and answer her can't you if that is the reason you logged off before.

The accusations you threw at her were disgusting.

**Disinterest**  I'll be interested when the Sassy gang gets some rest.  Look to new topics, and not this same old Speak Free nonsense.

And you can stop with that smokescreen, because as you know, you made the accusations on THIS forum three days ago, that don't cut the mustard sunshine, that just shows you twisting some more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:14 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Sassy wrote:

It seems David has taken lessons from him.   Why doesn't that surprise me.

Quill done his normal thing and leaving as soon as you logged on?   He's a bloody coward.

Oh, Sass.  You are sooo spoiled snd self-centered....yet, so unimportant.

Notice I left at noon PST?  I go out to lunch with clients, city/state officials and judges, to discuss law and business.  I don't save much time for you or Mogadishu. :roll:Much bigger fish to fry.

Besides, you overestimate Mog's and my relationship.  Sure, I've known her from 2008, but she and I are not close.  She is Bee's close friend, as they were mates on FF/ministry, and when Ministry became website alone.

You sound far too important to be on forums.  Laughing 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:16 pm

Yea, doesn't he, all a load of bull though.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:54 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Sassy wrote:

It seems David has taken lessons from him.   Why doesn't that surprise me.

Quill done his normal thing and leaving as soon as you logged on?   He's a bloody coward.

Notice I left at noon PST?  I go out to lunch with clients, city/state officials and judges, to discuss law and business.  I don't save much time for you or Mogadishu. :roll:Much bigger fish to fry.

Besides, you overestimate Mog's and my relationship.  Sure, I've known her from 2008, but she and I are not close.  She is Bee's close friend, as they were mates on FF/ministry, and when Ministry became website alone.

You go out to lunch with city and state officials, judges etc to discuss law and business???????

Really??????

Oh My God. Quill,I don't know how to say this without appearing rude, but you sound NOTHING like a businessman!!!
You're on a forum arguing with two women and sort of going "Ner ner ner ner"

I can't say this any more respectfully than this;
I'd really hope that any serious businessman that I ever had to do "law business" with, wasn't on a news forum arguing with two women over (sorry sassy and lovedust) trivia!!!!

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:55 pm

Spot on! As I said, it's all bullshit anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:21 am

Sassy wrote:Spot on!   As I said, it's all bullshit anyway.

I don't know him. But I'd never in a million years have guessed his "professionalism" by his posts.
I don't know any men like this anyway, squabbling over nothing.

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:25 am

And always, but always, having to make out he is bigger and more important that anyone else.   He even, on a thread about Scotland, put on a picture of a castle on Mull, and called it 'the family home'.   It's the home of a clan, who world wide must number in the millions by now!

My OH is a member of a clan as well, he certainly wouldn't refer to the castle as 'the family home'.

Last edited by Sassy on Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:28 am

Sassy wrote:And always, but always, having to make out he is bigger and more important that anyone else.   He even, on a thread about Scotland, put on a picture of a castle on Mull, and called it 'the family home'.   It's the home of a clan, who world wide must number in the millions by now!

Hahahaha I saw it. Fancy that!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:51 am

eddie wrote:
Sassy wrote:Maybe so Phil, but when you are OTT I try and give you a helping hand to get on an even keel.   I don't encourage you to get worse and get thrown out.   And I don't tell you you are being funny in those circumstances to egg you on.

You're wasting your time sassy. I've sat n the same seat as you in this kind of matter, as has David.
It won't make a jot of difference.

No it won't!  Razz 

Would go to prove that i'm not controlled by anyone, as others have suggested.  No 

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:35 am

Original Quill wrote:
Cass wrote:Soryy I'm eating a ham and Swiss sandwich........did someone say something?????

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh sour cream crisps..................

Eating Salt & Vinigar chips...or y'all call 'em crisps. Donno why...I had a big lunch.

YUCK....can't stand that type....hope you enjoyed them.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:13 am

Lone Wolf wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Who's In that gang Quill?...

cyclops 

IT changes with the wind (and her target(s) of the moment..), don't ya know, JD ?!?

Central members can include Stephen, Gerber, Victor, and a couple of others..
Sassy even had BigAndy joining in her stalking attacks last night !    affraid

I love Sassy to death, but i won't be told what i should say to anyone!....She hasn't done that at all with me, but she has tried to influence (only in open forum) that i shouldn't speak to you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:27 am

Lone Wolf wrote:
Catman wrote:

I love Sassy to death, but i won't be told what i should say to anyone!....She hasn't done that at all with me, but she has tried to influence (only in open forum) that i shouldn't speak to you.

cyclops 

NOTHING new there either, Phil'...

Remember how she tried the same thing last year, attempting  to turn lovedust, Nems and FTL against me or Quill at various times ?   Idea 

Well Eddie is putting further coal on the fire as well.  No 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:16 am

Lone Wolf wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Who's In that gang Quill?...

cyclops 

IT changes with the wind (and her target(s) of the moment..), don't ya know, JD ?!?

Oh right, that would be when BA was saying he had proof you were a pervert and I said I didn't believe him. Idiot!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:19 am

Lone Wolf wrote:
Catman wrote:

cyclops 

Remember how she tried the same thing last year, attempting  to turn lovedust, Nems and FTL against me or Quill at various times ?   Idea 

Oh yes, when I was saying leave her alone because you were calling her a lying bitch about aboriginal people. And I never mentioned you to either of the others. Then again, you are really good at make up stories, hence you couldn't produce any evidence for me lying on the Malaysian Aircraft thread. Doing a Quill, making accusations, refusing to back them up and then ignoring the issue when challenged.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:40 pm

Catman wrote:
Lone Wolf wrote:
 cyclops 

How so? By saying what I think?
That would make us all guilty then.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:58 pm

eddie wrote:
Catman wrote:

How so? By saying what I think?
That would make us all guilty then.

Targeted responses.  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:59 pm

Sassy wrote:
Lone Wolf wrote:
 cyclops 

Oh right, that would be when BA was saying he had proof you were a pervert and I said I didn't believe him.   Idiot!

Bee's fortunate he had you say that for him sassy as I don't believe he is either Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:30 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

You sound far too important to be on forums.  Laughing 

I agree i dont even know who the nob is and yet he said i was trouble, when i asked in what way he didn't answer  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:51 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Quill, just support your claims with facts and then people can judge. Same applies to all the others making claims about lies.

Well, take a look around you, Irn. All I'm trying to do is quell the Sassy gang--you among them--so that Ben's forum is not, once again, hijacked to air the old Speak Free piss. The best weapon I know of is to disappear. You know as well as I do, if I "support claims with facts" it will just lead to more endless pissing and moaning. Nothing ever shuts up posters like Sassy. The best method is to just disappear, and eventually she will go to sleep.

An' you should be applauding me--being a part of Admin over here. But, realistically, you have two allegiances: Sassy's gang, and Ben's website. I guess you have to split your time.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:55 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

Well, take a look around you, Irn.  All I'm trying to do is quell the Sassy gang--you among them--so that Ben's forum is not, once again, hijacked to air the old Speak Free piss.  The best weapon I know of is to disappear.  You know as well as I do, if I "support claims with facts" it will just lead to more endless pissing and moaning.  Nothing ever shuts up posters like Sassy.  The best method is to just disappear, and eventually she will go to sleep.

An' you should be applauding me--being a part of Admin over here.  But, realistically, you have two allegiances: Sassy's gang, and Ben's website.  I guess you have to split your time.

What the flip are you on about Quill?

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:57 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

Well, take a look around you, Irn.  All I'm trying to do is quell the Sassy gang--you among them--so that Ben's forum is not, once again, hijacked to air the old Speak Free piss.  The best weapon I know of is to disappear.  You know as well as I do, if I "support claims with facts" it will just lead to more endless pissing and moaning.  Nothing ever shuts up posters like Sassy.  The best method is to just disappear, and eventually she will go to sleep.

An' you should be applauding me--being a part of Admin over here.  But, realistically, you have two allegiances: Sassy's gang, and Ben's website.  I guess you have to split your time.
All he has done is ask for the posts that backs your claims, what's wrong with that.   confused
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:59 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
Catman wrote:

cyclops 

Hahahaha...not laughing at you, Phil, but in awe of what you say. I shake my head...the word you are searching for is pussy whipping.

Did you ever wonder how Sassy can alienate both the conservatives and the liberals on the same board??? Well, you are describing the phenomenon as we speak.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:02 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Pipe down, lil andy. I'm talking to one of the more intelligent ones.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:03 pm

Original Quill wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Pipe down, lil andy.  I'm talking to one of the more intelligent ones.

Ok.  Neutral 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:06 pm

Jesus H, is the coward diverting again rather than answering Lovedust, who he now pretends wasn't a friend, but spent time telling us what a good friend she was etc etc etc etc etc. Liar, manipulator, morally bankrupt and a coward to boot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:09 pm

And you will note the use of the phrase 'pussy whipping' if someone disagrees with him and agrees with a female, I'm not the only person he has used it about. And yet he says he's a feminist. Yet another lie, because that phrase would never pass a feminist's lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:21 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

You go out to lunch with city and state officials, judges etc to discuss law and business???????

Really??????

Oh My God. Quill,I don't know how to say this without appearing rude, but you sound NOTHING like a businessman!!!
You're on a forum arguing with two women and sort of going "Ner ner ner ner"

I can't say this any more respectfully than this;
I'd really hope that any serious businessman that I ever had to do "law business" with, wasn't on a news forum arguing with two women over (sorry sassy and lovedust) trivia!!!!

I have no idea whathefuck you are trying to say. Yes I have a law firm. Yes I do business with city, state entities, clients, judges and even the Feds, and that takes priority over a worthless pissing match with Sassy and Mogadishu. Hence, I left my computer...as Sassy is screaming because I wasn't there to listen to her feeble offerings, I reiterated to her that I have more important things in my life than her. I'm not trying to say how important I am, I am saying some activities in my life are more important than Sassy.

Now, whathefuck is your problem? I take women as seriously as I take men. I listen and comment, agree, disagree and discuss things. You think it is self-demeaning of me to talk to women? Or, maybe you think it is self-demeaning to talk on social network. Just in passing, do you realize that's what you are doing?

You go ahead and talk to your own "serious businessmen," though I suspect they amount to your boss and co-workers in the Sanitation Department of your local Council.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:23 pm

lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:29 pm

Sassy wrote:And you will note the use of the phrase 'pussy whipping' if someone disagrees with him and agrees with a female, I'm not the only person he has used it about.   And yet he says he's a feminist.   Yet another lie, because that phrase would never pass a feminist's lips.

Not if they disagree. Pussy whipping refers to a unique control technique that was being described to perfection by Phil.

I was just amazed at the rare unanimity Phil and I have in describing you, Sassy. And while he's just talking about a few incidents lately, he'll soon learn. Hey...if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck and swims like a duck...trust me, it's a duck.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:31 pm

Seems I may have to dust off the little ol' catsuit and accouterments    ::happ::  Yee ha
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:32 pm

Sassy wrote:lol! 

You know the guy is so conceited he wont know what your laughing at.  Rolling Eyes   ::smthg::
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:33 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Pipe down, lil andy.  I'm talking to one of the more intelligent ones.

Ok.    Neutral 

Ok, andy.  Are you now up to speed?

Haha...if Sassy demands where I went, tell her it's nearing lunchtime here.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:34 pm

gerber wrote:Seems I may have to dust off the little ol' catsuit and accouterments    ::happ::  Yee ha

Please do.  Cool  I love you
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:36 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:
Sassy wrote:lol! 

You know the guy is so conceited he wont know what your laughing at.  Rolling Eyes   ::smthg::

Conceited...or just content, stephen? Your mind is so vacuous that I've never heard an original thought out of you.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:37 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Sassy wrote:And you will note the use of the phrase 'pussy whipping' if someone disagrees with him and agrees with a female, I'm not the only person he has used it about.   And yet he says he's a feminist.   Yet another lie, because that phrase would never pass a feminist's lips.

Not if they disagree.  Pussy whipping refers to a unique control technique that was being described to perfection by Phil.

I was just amazed at the rare unanimity Phil and I have in describing you, Sassy.  And while he's just talking about a few incidents lately, he'll soon learn.  Hey...if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck and swims like a duck...trust me, it's a duck.

Do shut up, we know exactly what you meant by pussy whipping and a real man who respected women would never ever use it. You really have shown yourself up for what you are. And all Phil said was that I tried to get him not to egg Bee on in the manifestations of his obvious illness, as it's not very kind to get the village idiot to make more of a fool of himself is it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:38 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Stephenmarra wrote:

Conceited...or just content, stephen?  Your mind is so vacuous that I've never heard an original thought out of you.

That's because you are too busy reading your own posts to see if you sound important enough or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:38 pm

Oh dear, the village idiot is on the loose again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:40 pm

Sassy wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Conceited...or just content, stephen?  Your mind is so vacuous that I've never heard an original thought out of you.

That's because you are too busy reading your own posts to see if you sound important enough or not.

What does that have to do about stephen?

Oh never mind...you never could follow a thread of thought.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:40 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
Stephenmarra wrote:

Suspect 

Two deranged and trolling psychopaths pissing in one another's racist pockets, yet again..

No real surprise there..

Gosh, how I wish I could understand Australian compliments
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:42 pm

So, Irn...you see what happens if you linger to respond to the Sassy gang? It's not worth it. An' I notice you have disappeared too.

Smart.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:42 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Sassy wrote:

What does that have to do about stephen?

Oh never mind...you never could follow a thread of thought.

And the only one you can follow is your own. Do you practice in the mirror?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:43 pm

Original Quill wrote:So, Irn...you see what happens if you linger to respond to the Sassy gang?  It's not worth it.  An' I notice you have disappeared too.

Smart.

No gang, just people who recognise you for what you are, a puffed up, morally bankrupt, fool.

All this so you can get out of admitting you were lying when you accused Lovedust.

Bloody pathetic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:46 pm

Original Quill wrote:So, Irn...you see what happens if you linger to respond to the Sassy gang?  It's not worth it.  An' I notice you have disappeared too.

Smart.

We're still waiting for those posts that backs up your statement's (in your own time)  Rolling Eyes
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next