NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum Family x

+8
gerber
Lone Wolf
Irn Bru
Stephenmarra
eddie
Original Quill
Ben Reilly
Andy
12 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

The Forum Family x - Page 7 Empty The Forum Family x

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

Didge wrote:Nems if you reading this, take the night to kick back and chill, is not easy I know after what happened here tonight, but know this; many support you here and you have always been part of this forum family and you should not feel you have to leave because of one poster being an idiot.

Hope to see you back soon Nems and hope you have a lovely evening.

x

The Forum Family x - Page 7 Hug_438 You're such a sweetie Didge, I know Nems appreciated your comments x

You're right about us being a family, however dysfunctional.  You know what they say, you can pick your friends but you can't pick your family! Ask Ben and Veya and all the original posters on Newsfix, our newest members The Forum Family x - Page 7 Rofl67

No one should feel that they are driven away from the forum, that goes for everyone regardless of political persuasion.  Each and every one of us deserves to be treated respectfully.  I won't be around for a couple of weeks and I hope that by the time I back all our ex posters might be back.  Nems, TTS, Keith, Victor, Tess to name a few  I love you x

Back to top Go down

The Forum Family x - Page 7 Empty Re: The Forum Family x

Post by Stephenmarra Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:11 pm

Deleted.

Last edited by Stephenmarra on Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:13 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Didge wrote:Nems if you reading this, take the night to kick back and chill, is not easy I know after what happened here tonight, but know this; many support you here and you have always been part of this forum family and you should not feel you have to leave because of one poster being an idiot.

Hope to see you back soon Nems and hope you have a lovely evening.

x

The Forum Family x - Page 7 Hug_438 You're such a sweetie Didge, I know Nems appreciated your comments x

You're right about us being a family, however dysfunctional.  You know what they say, you can pick your friends but you can't pick your family! Ask Ben and Veya and all the original posters on Newsfix, our newest members The Forum Family x - Page 7 Rofl67

No one should feel that they are driven away from the forum, that goes for everyone regardless of political persuasion.  Each and every one of us deserves to be treated respectfully.  I won't be around for a couple of weeks and I hope that by the time I back all our ex posters might be back.  Nems, TTS, Keith, Victor, Tess to name a few  I love you x

What ever happened to the point of the above post?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:02 pm

Original Quill wrote:
lovedust wrote:

You can see exactly who brought up "the old Stephen thing" just by looking at the thread in question:

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t3013p50-the-pm-underground

That has nothing to do with the Stephen-Stephen, Mogs. That's a cheap deception, to twist the subject. Haha...you're beginning to sound like a Republican.

You took that post and conveniently folded it into a new subject...re-raising the Stephen-Stephen thing. The original subject was whether a board admin can access the PMs. Don't play so innocent...you did that deliberately to start another shit-stir, and Nems called you on it.

It obviously wasn't a new subject though, was it. You were already intending to give the impression stephenmarra was the spiteful pm reading website owner about whom you were bitching. Otherwise you wouldn't have objected to my pointing out that he isn't.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:15 am

Please carry on making a fool of yourself. My post was not racist in any way, only you could see it that way. What about all the lies you said I told on the Malaysian airways thread that you can't name because there weren't any.

And you can hardly say Tess is stalking you, when she was replying to someone else, and you have just made an abusive post to her. You really aren't very clever are you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:16 am

Lone Wolf wrote:
Tesstacious wrote:

the only insult he can throw at anyone is racist - to say that sassy posts racist bleatings 24/7! Well - I rest my case.

Suspect 

PISS OFF and stop stalking me,, You horrible little racist/fascist troll...

HAVE YOU read Sassy's racist post in question yet ?  Where she is making her arrogantly false claims against Veya, in addition to her ongoing attacks on me..

NO !   Of course you haven't ~ that way you can keep on denying that you ever saw any such thread ! Idea 

AS for making claims about other members ~ how come you, Gerbil, eddie, BigAndy have never been able to prove that I'm "trolling" or "spamming" ?

THAT'S right !  YOU haven't been able to produce any evidence, have you ?

AND THEN there's your claims that Catman, Didge and me are all involved in multiple IDs ~ again, you always failed to find any evidence..  Rolling Eyes 

AND back to my pointing out all your "Racism"  =    YOU, B'Andy, BaggsOfStuffings, Heavenly/VOD, smelly', Tommy Monks, Victor and nicko  have all  posted xenophobic/anti-foreigner/pro-racist threads around this forum as well...

SO EXPLAIN to everybody no why I shouldn't call you all the racists and xenophobes that you all are ??

THAT'S right ! You can't, can you ~ you brainless little nong...    cheers 

Thankfully, the Flop site was happy to oblige!  Razz Razz Razz ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: 

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:26 am

Lone Wolf wrote::-:cawg:-:   :-:cawg:-:   :-:cawg:-: 

I'M BEING STALKED by three rabid trolling psyhco's on here, Phil !!!

Sassy, Stephen', and now Tess..

Quill will be feeling all neglected this week, now they're turning some of their sick obsessions onto moi !

You have all of my sympathies, rolled into one, since i'm accused of having more faces than Big Ben!  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:28 am

Chime..Chime..Chime  Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:16 am

Lone Wolf wrote:
Tesstacious wrote:

... the only insult he can throw at anyone is racist - to say that sassy posts racist bleatings 24/7! Well - I rest my case.

Suspect 

PISS OFF and stop stalking me, You horrible little racist/fascist troll...

HAVE YOU read Sassy's racist post in question yet ? Where she is making her arrogantly false claims against Veya, in addition to her ongoing tiresome old attacks on me..

NO !   Of course you haven't ~ that way you can keep on denying that you ever saw any such thread ! Idea 

AS FOR you lot making your false claims about other members ~ how come you, Gerbil, eddie, BigAndy have never been able to prove that I'm "trolling" or "spamming" ?

AND THEN there's your claims that Catman, Didge and me are all involved in running multiple IDs ~ again, you always failed to find any actual evidence..  Rolling Eyes 

AND back to my pointing out all your own rampant "Racism"  =    YOU, B'Andy, BaggsOfStuffings, Heavenly/VOD, smelly', Tommy Monks, Victor and nicko  have all  posted xenophobic/anti-foreigner/pro-racist threads around this forum as well...

SO EXPLAIN to everybody now, why I shouldn't call you all the racists and xenophobes that you all are ??

Stop stalking me, you horrible little racist/fascist troll!  ::slap:: 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:39 am

Lone Wolf wrote:
Tesstacious wrote:

... the only insult he can throw at anyone is racist - to say that sassy posts racist bleatings 24/7! Well - I rest my case.

Suspect 

HAVE YOU read Sassy's racist post in question yet ? Where she is making her arrogantly false claims against Veya, in addition to her ongoing tiresome old attacks on me..

AS FOR you lot making your false claims about other members ~ how come you, Gerbil, eddie, BigAndy have never been able to prove that I'm "trolling" or "spamming" ?

AND THEN there's your claims that Catman, Didge and me are all involved in running multiple IDs ~ again, you always failed to find any actual evidence..  Rolling Eyes 

AND back to my pointing out all your own rampant "Racism"  =    YOU, B'Andy, BaggsOfStuffings, Heavenly/VOD, smelly', Tommy Monks, Victor and nicko  have all  posted xenophobic/anti-foreigner/pro-racist threads around this forum as well...

SO EXPLAIN to everybody now, why I shouldn't call you all the racists and xenophobes that you all are ??

I think you need medication and quick you have lost the plot  jocolor geek 

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:41 pm

Original Quill wrote:Do you see what you are doing, Irn? ^^  You've got the sassy-gang whipped up, but what about Ben's board.

Have you given more thought to resigning?  I think it is irresponsible to remain a part of administration when you are simultaneously ripping apart the fabric of NewsFix.

If Ben has any problems with the way I conduct myself on this site then I'm sure he'll let me know. In fact, why don't you run off and ask him and bring it to his attention in the way a child would do when trying to get another pupil into trouble with teacher.

Try and stop being childish with all this playground nonsense that you keep coming out with about gangs and frenzied attacks. Most adults grow out of that sort of stuff but it seems you have a way to go just yet.

Not really the sort of behaviour that one would expect from someone who is on the Board of Directors of an organisation with a multi-million dollar budget - is it?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:52 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
Tesstacious wrote:

Suspect 

Where have I ever suggested that??? Your paranoia's gaining control of you. Seek help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:57 pm

Funny how people keep telling him that!  Rolling Eyes Wink 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:57 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Do you see what you are doing, Irn? ^^  You've got the sassy-gang whipped up, but what about Ben's board.

Have you given more thought to resigning?  I think it is irresponsible to remain a part of administration when you are simultaneously ripping apart the fabric of NewsFix.

If Ben has any problems with the way I conduct myself on this site then I'm sure he'll let me know. In fact, why don't you run off and ask him and bring it to his attention in the way a child would do when trying to get another pupil into trouble with teacher.

Try and stop being childish with all this playground nonsense that you keep coming out with about gangs and frenzied attacks. Most adults grow out of that sort of stuff but it seems you have a way to go just yet.

Not really the sort of behaviour that one would expect from someone who is on the Board of Directors of an organisation with a multi-million dollar budget - is it?

Multi-million dollar budget?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7