NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum Family x

+8
gerber
Lone Wolf
Irn Bru
Stephenmarra
eddie
Original Quill
Ben Reilly
Andy
12 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Forum Family x - Page 4 Empty The Forum Family x

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

Didge wrote:Nems if you reading this, take the night to kick back and chill, is not easy I know after what happened here tonight, but know this; many support you here and you have always been part of this forum family and you should not feel you have to leave because of one poster being an idiot.

Hope to see you back soon Nems and hope you have a lovely evening.

x

The Forum Family x - Page 4 Hug_438 You're such a sweetie Didge, I know Nems appreciated your comments x

You're right about us being a family, however dysfunctional.  You know what they say, you can pick your friends but you can't pick your family! Ask Ben and Veya and all the original posters on Newsfix, our newest members The Forum Family x - Page 4 Rofl67

No one should feel that they are driven away from the forum, that goes for everyone regardless of political persuasion.  Each and every one of us deserves to be treated respectfully.  I won't be around for a couple of weeks and I hope that by the time I back all our ex posters might be back.  Nems, TTS, Keith, Victor, Tess to name a few  I love you x

Back to top Go down

The Forum Family x - Page 4 Empty Re: The Forum Family x

Post by Stephenmarra Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:59 am

Lone Wolf wrote:
Sassy wrote:
No Phil, I am saying that sometimes I know I go completely OTT and if people didn't say 'fuck off Sassy already' at that point, I MIGHT reach a point where I'd say something that would make Ben angry.

Over the last few days, Bee has again been going great guns, and instead of saying 'enough already' you have been egging him on.

I don't give a Fig about Bee,  but then I'm so pathetic, but you seem to like him, so if you like him, isn't it kinder to say 'enough already'?

Shocked   SASSY the lying psycho' troll strikes again...

FLOODING this site with her ongoing rubbish, attempted hatemongering, deranged racist attacks ~ and crazy and demented attacks against FTL, Veya, Quill and my most humble self..

NOT satisfied with arranging Nem's departure , today Sassy is still attempting to arrogantly chase me, FTL and Quill off of here ~ when it's all so obvious that Sassy herself deserves the boot more than anybody else !!!   Evil or Very Mad

Bee you've just turned into a parody of yourself As I say it's not even annoying anymore it's just fucking boring and just  a bit pathetic and sad.  Rolling Eyes
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:02 pm

Sassy wrote:Yes thanks love xx   The sunshine helps!   Although Sunday we had hail storms and it seems our area was the only one, the garden was covered, like golf balls!

Lol and to think March started out so well! Its been raining here all morning!
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:05 pm

And it's nice here lol. Justice! LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:06 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:
Lone Wolf wrote:

Shocked   SASSY the lying psycho' troll strikes again...

FLOODING this site with her ongoing rubbish, attempted hatemongering, deranged racist attacks ~ and crazy and demented attacks against FTL, Veya, Quill and my most humble self..

NOT satisfied with arranging Nem's departure , today Sassy is still attempting to arrogantly chase me, FTL and Quill off of here ~ when it's all so obvious that Sassy herself deserves the boot more than anybody else !!!   Evil or Very Mad

Bee you've just turned into a parody of yourself As I say it's not even annoying anymore it's just fucking boring and just  a bit pathetic and sad.  Rolling Eyes

Surely it's being churned out by a 5 year old with a high sugar intake having a temper tantrum?

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:11 pm

Sassy wrote:
Stephenmarra wrote:

Surely it's being churned out by a 5 year old with a high sugar intake having a temper tantrum?

Shhhhhh ! or we'll be accused of  another unprovoked and slanderous attack.  ::smthg::
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:13 pm

If you didn't laugh about it Stephen you'd cry. Not from being attacked, but from being sad that a grown man could be reduced to that level.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:17 pm

As I've said not so much a "Lone Wolf" but a lonely sad little puppy.
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:20 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:It seems to me I haven't seen Sexy Mama posting lately either ...

Aww missed you too Ben Wink
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:30 pm

he had tears in his eyes when he posted SM, he'd missed you so much  Wink 

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:32 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Sassy wrote:Yes thanks love xx   The sunshine helps!   Although Sunday we had hail storms and it seems our area was the only one, the garden was covered, like golf balls!

Yep rain here too SM, sunny now though.
Nice to see you x
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:41 pm

Sassy wrote:Definitely nothing stronger, he's vile enough as it is.
for what reason though , i don't even know who he is , but i get the impression he isn't old maybe 16 ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:43 pm

eddie wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Yep rain here too SM, sunny now though.
Nice to see you x

we had hail on Sunday which turned to snow , then it was brilliant sunshine.
Frost yesterday then it was a gorgeous sunny day and today is sunny too , strange weather lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:08 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:It seems to me I haven't seen Sexy Mama posting lately either ...

Yes, welcome back, Sexy. We missed you.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:01 pm

eddie wrote:
David wrote:

Sorry Twin I have to butt in as you don't know what happened on SpeakFree?  Sassy accused me and FTL of manipulating Nems?  You know Nems.  Do you think Nems could get manipulated??

I will leave at that  Edds because I can't be bothered as I don't like arguments.  Evil or Very Mad

I meant the reason nems left here not SF. She left because of Phil, not sassy twin x

Not that is not what I meant pfft edds xx
What I meant is sassy has brought her baggage from SF and will used it and refer to it. I was referring to what she said of me add FTL manipulating still on here Nems! On here... LOL  lol! Nems?! being manipulated LOL xx

Yes I know why she left here Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes lol! 
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:04 pm

Well you lot better get your story together, because according to you Nems can't be manipulated, but according to FTL, I did. You are out of luck David, so many people know what really happened,

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:15 pm

Original Quill wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Yes, welcome back, Sexy.  We missed you.

Seconded, thirded, fourthed, fifththed, sixithed................. ::cheerlead::  Coffee ?
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:17 pm

Sassy wrote:Well you lot better get your story together, because according to you Nems can't be manipulated, but according to FTL, I did.   You are out of luck David, so many people know what really happened,

That is not what FTL said sassy and you know that.

You lied and you are still lying.

If you knew me you would know I can't do with liars. Fortunately a lot of people have seen what you were capable of.

I don't mind if you don't like me. You never did from the start. Don't bother replying.
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:19 pm

Cass wrote:
David wrote:

Love you Cass xxx Cool Laughing 

Love ya deux ma grande fromage xx

Ps in case you missed it - I missed your welcome back thread and said bonjour on the thread for FB & CC - just saying here you so you wouldn't miss it and think it remiss of me....but you were missed xx

HAHAHAHA Thank you for saying it here so I could not miss it because I would have missed it on the FB & CC welcome thread  Laughing Laughing Laughing 
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:20 pm

David wrote:
eddie wrote:

I meant the reason nems left here not SF. She left because of Phil, not sassy twin x

What I meant is sassy has brought her baggage from SF and will used it and refer to it.  I was referring to what she said of me add FTL manipulating still on here Nems!  On here... LOL  lol! Nems?! being manipulated LOL xx

She brought more than her baggage, David.  She brought her whole gang...is there a full moon out tonight?  Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Original Quill on Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:23 pm

Original Quill wrote:
David wrote:

What I meant is sassy has brought her baggage from SF and will used it and refer to it.  I was referring to what she said of me add FTL manipulating still on here Nems!  On here... LOL  lol! Nems?! being manipulated LOL xx

She brought more than her baggage, David.  She brought her whole gang...is there a full moon out tonight?  Rolling Eyes

Who's In that gang Quill?...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:24 pm

David wrote:
Sassy wrote:Well you lot better get your story together, because according to you Nems can't be manipulated, but according to FTL, I did.   You are out of luck David, so many people know what really happened,

That is not what FTL said sassy and you know that.

You lied and you are still lying.

If you knew me you would know I can't do with liars.  Fortunately a lot of people have seen what you were capable of.

I don't mind if you don't like me.  You never did from the start.  Don't bother replying.

Tough, because actually I liked you quite a lot until I found out that your whispering campaign had gone on for quite time. And I suggest you read back, because that is exactly what FTL said on this thread, which was why Speak was brought up, nobody else had done so, we had been talking about Quill making a very nasty allegation about Lovedust on this thread 3 days ago and refusing to answer her and apologise. So get your facts straight.

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:25 pm

Original Quill wrote:
David wrote:

Oh no you said the word gang  lol! ::rfth:: ::rfth:: ::rfth:: ::rfth:: 
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:26 pm

Original Quill wrote:
David wrote:

You really are a pathetic individual, with no balls at all. This has all been about you making very nasty allegations above Lovedust and then being your normally cowardly self and cutting and running and refusing to answer her. No morals, no balls.

BTW, she has logged on, perhaps you would like to be a man and give her an answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:28 pm

David wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

The only gang was the Grange Hill Gang that people have now seen right through, so you can stir all you like, others know the truth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:31 pm

JD wrote:Who's In that gang Quill?...

I've listed it many times, JD. Moreover, I was the first to list it. Others have done so, too. You needn't be pedantic at this point.

What I mean is, every once in a while you come across a flurry of Sas'noise, complete with contributions from each in turn. Then you know there is a full moon out.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:31 pm

Sassy wrote:
David wrote:

The only gang was the Grange Hill Gang that people have now seen right through, so you can stir all you like, others know the truth.

Oh my goodness go and knit some new knickers as your current ones are in a twist.
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:31 pm

Light relief - lets thrash people

www.youtube.com/watch?v=geHLdg_VNww
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:33 pm

David wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Oh my goodness go and knit some new knickers as your current ones are in a twist.

Actually, I'm in a very good mood, just telling it like it is David. I know you don't like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:36 pm

Original Quill wrote:
JD wrote:Who's In that gang Quill?...

I've listed it many times, JD.  Moreover, I was the first to list it.  Others have done so, too.  You needn't be pedantic at this point.

What I mean is, every once in a while you come across a flurry of Sas'noise, complete with contributions from each in turn.  Then you know there is a full moon out.

...oh! Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:36 pm

Sassy wrote:
David wrote:

Actually, I'm in a very good mood, just telling it like it is David.  I know you don't like that.

I am not bothered sassy. You are saying you liked me really at the beginning. Do shove off you liar you never did because of edds.
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:39 pm

What? It was Nems that said you always had to report back to Eds, not me.

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:45 pm

Sassy wrote:What?   It was Nems that said you always had to report back to Eds, not me.  

sassy I will leave it at that. I don't want to ruin it for the others. Don't bother replying to me. Thanks in advance.  ::lies:: ::lies:: ::lies:: 
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:56 pm

Original Quill wrote:Cheers, you guys.  Carry on with your **ahem** discussion.

I'll move on to more pleasant company.  ta..

You do seem to have a habit of saying contentious things and then walking off when you're asked to account for them, Quill.

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:14 pm

OK guys and Gals..................... notice females get the capital " G "  ::D:: 

We are all adults.

We know not one from another unless in cyber space................... We should all meet, something SM and me and others are working on............ I become Sassy. SM becomes Eddie, FTL becomes SM, Andy Pandy becomes striaght Andy, Didge becomes a wasp......HF is Lovedust, VOD is Ben and Ben is a Pussycat, Irn is now heavily related to Victor.....

Who actually gives a Timothy who anyone really is...................

David is still poster of the week and cannot be transferred nor ethered into someone else until penance has been duly served... I love you 

Cass you are required on the next goddsam plane over here to sort the whole lot out..... And if all fails, throw the books at the lot of us
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:21 pm

lovedust wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Cheers, you guys.  Carry on with your **ahem** discussion.

I'll move on to more pleasant company.  ta..

You do seem to have a habit of saying contentious things and then walking off when you're asked to account for them, Quill.

It seems David has taken lessons from him.   Why doesn't that surprise me.

Quill done his normal thing and leaving as soon as you logged on? He's a bloody coward.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:28 pm

Trouble with forums is, most of the troublesome people do their talking via PM's and not out in the open.

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:29 pm

eddie wrote:Trouble with forums is, most of the troublesome people do their talking via PM's and not out in the open.

'cause they is custard creams.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:31 pm

gerber wrote:
eddie wrote:Trouble with forums is, most of the troublesome people do their talking via PM's and not out in the open.

'cause they is custard creams.

Is that slang for dusty hard teams?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:32 pm

gerber wrote:OK guys and Gals.....................  notice females get the capital " G "   ::D:: 

We are all adults.

We know not one from another unless in cyber space...................  We should all meet, something SM and me and others are working on............  I become Sassy. SM becomes Eddie, FTL becomes SM, Andy Pandy becomes striaght Andy, Didge becomes a waspmidge......HF is Lovedust, VOD is Ben and Ben is a Pussycat, Irn is now heavily related to Victor.....

didnt you know he's my son???

Who actually gives a Timothy who anyone really is...................

David is still poster of the week and cannot be transferred nor ethered into someone else until penance has been duly served... I love you 

Cass you are required on the next goddsam plane over here to sort the whole lot out..... And if all fails, throw the books at the lot of us

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:45 pm

Soryy I'm eating a ham and Swiss sandwich........did someone say something?????

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh sour cream crisps..................
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:16 pm

People keep making accusation that people are lying - including on this thread - but they never come up with anything to support their claims.
If anyone has this evidence about the lies said on SF or since then then either put up or shut up - it's boring.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:17 pm

Sassy wrote:
lovedust wrote:

Quill done his normal thing and leaving as soon as you logged on? He's a bloody coward.

Oh, Sass. You are sooo spoiled snd self-centered....yet, so unimportant.

Notice I left at noon PST? I go out to lunch with clients, city/state officials and judges, to discuss law and business. I don't save much time for you or Mogadishu. Rolling Eyes Much bigger fish to fry.

Besides, you overestimate Mog's and my relationship. Sure, I've known her from 2008, but she and I are not close. She is Bee's close friend, as they were mates on FF/ministry, and when Ministry became website alone.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:19 pm

Well, hooray you are back, and Lovey is logged in, so you can stop being a coward and answer her can't you if that is the reason you logged off before.

The accusations you threw at her were disgusting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:24 pm

Cass wrote:Soryy I'm eating a ham and Swiss sandwich........did someone say something?????

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh sour cream crisps..................

Eating Salt & Vinigar chips...or y'all call 'em crisps. Donno why...I had a big lunch.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:24 pm

Sassy wrote:Well, hooray you are back, and Lovey is logged in, so you can stop being a coward and answer her can't you if that is the reason you logged off before.

I felt compelled to point out Stephen was being repeatedly attacked on a false premise. I'm assuming that's the real reason I got it in the neck in return.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:24 pm

Sassy wrote:Well, hooray you are back, and Lovey is logged in, so you can stop being a coward and answer her can't you if that is the reason you logged off before.

**Disinterest** I'll be interested when the Sassy gang gets some rest. Look to new topics, and not this same old Speak Free nonsense.

Last edited by Original Quill on Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:27 pm

Yea, thats you, lob accusations, never back them up and run away feigning disinterest.   No morals, no balls.

A+ in being a coward.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:30 pm

**Disinterest**

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:32 pm

Hey, there's news show I always watch about now. Maybe I'll be back.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:32 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Oh, Sass. You are sooo spoiled snd self-centered....yet, so unimportant.

Notice I left at noon PST? I go out to lunch with clients, city/state officials and judges, to discuss law and business. I don't save much time for you or Mogadishu. Rolling Eyes Much bigger fish to fry.

Besides, you overestimate Mog's and my relationship. Sure, I've known her from 2008, but she and I are not close. She is Bee's close friend, as they were mates on FF/ministry, and when Ministry became website alone.
Well done to you.

Now could you please explain why you've accused me of
a) turning against you 10 months ago
b) sleeping with bigandy?

or please do the decent thing and admit the accusations were unwarranted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next