NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum Family x

+8
gerber
Lone Wolf
Irn Bru
Stephenmarra
eddie
Original Quill
Ben Reilly
Andy
12 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Forum Family x - Page 6 Empty The Forum Family x

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

Didge wrote:Nems if you reading this, take the night to kick back and chill, is not easy I know after what happened here tonight, but know this; many support you here and you have always been part of this forum family and you should not feel you have to leave because of one poster being an idiot.

Hope to see you back soon Nems and hope you have a lovely evening.

x

The Forum Family x - Page 6 Hug_438 You're such a sweetie Didge, I know Nems appreciated your comments x

You're right about us being a family, however dysfunctional.  You know what they say, you can pick your friends but you can't pick your family! Ask Ben and Veya and all the original posters on Newsfix, our newest members The Forum Family x - Page 6 Rofl67

No one should feel that they are driven away from the forum, that goes for everyone regardless of political persuasion.  Each and every one of us deserves to be treated respectfully.  I won't be around for a couple of weeks and I hope that by the time I back all our ex posters might be back.  Nems, TTS, Keith, Victor, Tess to name a few  I love you x

Back to top Go down

The Forum Family x - Page 6 Empty Re: The Forum Family x

Post by Stephenmarra Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:56 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
Stephenmarra wrote:

You know the guy is so conceited he wont know what your laughing at.  Rolling Eyes   ::smthg::

Suspect 

Two deranged and trolling psychopaths pissing in one another's racist pockets, yet again..

No real surprise there..

Yeah ! and the lonely, sad, sick little pup yaps to the sound of  his masters voice !
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:49 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

Quill, just support your claims with facts and then people can judge. Same applies to all the others making claims about lies.

It really is that simple.

Well, take a look around you, Irn. All I'm trying to do is quell the Sassy gang--you among them--so that Ben's forum is not, once again, hijacked to air the old Speak Free piss. The best weapon I know of is to disappear. You know as well as I do, if I "support claims with facts" it will just lead to more endless pissing and moaning. Nothing ever shuts up posters like Sassy. The best method is to just disappear, and eventually she will go to sleep.

An' you should be applauding me--being a part of Admin over here. But, realistically, you have two allegiances: Sassy's gang, and Ben's website. I guess you have to split your time.

Well actually, Quill, it was you who brought up "the old Speak Free piss" out of the blue, and started throwing around accusations which, frankly, aren't true.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:29 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:

You go out to lunch with city and state officials, judges etc to discuss law and business???????

Really??????

Oh My God. Quill,I don't know how to say this without appearing rude, but you sound NOTHING like a businessman!!!
You're on a forum arguing with two women and sort of going "Ner ner ner ner"

I can't say this any more respectfully than this;
I'd really hope that any serious businessman that I ever had to do "law business" with, wasn't on a news forum arguing with two women over (sorry sassy and lovedust) trivia!!!!

I have no idea whathefuck you are trying to say.  Yes I have a law firm.  Yes I do business with city, state entities, clients, judges and even the Feds, and that takes priority over a worthless pissing match with Sassy and Mogadishu.  Hence, I left my computer...as Sassy is screaming because I wasn't there to listen to her feeble offerings, I reiterated to her that I have more important things in my life than her.  I'm not trying to say how important I am, I am saying some activities in my life are more important than Sassy.

Now, whathefuck is your problem?  I take women as seriously as I take men.  I listen and comment, agree, disagree and discuss things.  You think it is self-demeaning of me to talk to women?  Or, maybe you think it is self-demeaning to talk on social network.  Just in passing, do you realize that's what you are doing?

You go ahead and talk to your own "serious businessmen," though I suspect they amount to your boss and co-workers in the Sanitation Department of your local Council.

Calm down.
I think you didn't read my post properly.
You totally missed the point actually.

Totally.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:32 pm

Amazing how he always has these 'important' things to do when Lovey requests an answer, not once, not twice, not three time, but over and over and over. Such a busy bunny  Rolling Eyes 

And your point went right over his head Eds.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:57 pm

Sassy wrote:Amazing how he always has these 'important' things to do when Lovey requests an answer, not once, not twice, not three time, but over and over and over.  Such a busy bunny  Rolling Eyes 

Perhaps he was too busy, or angry, to read it properly?
Never mind, I'm sure he'll re-read it and hopefully, get it second time around.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:00 pm

I wouldn't put money on it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:08 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

**Disinterest**  I'll be interested when the Sassy gang gets some rest.  Look to new topics, and not this same old Speak Free nonsense.

Quill, just support your claims with facts and then people can judge. Same applies to all the others making claims about lies.

It really is that simple.

Well, take a look around you, Irn.  All I'm trying to do is quell the Sassy gang--you among them--so that Ben's forum is not, once again, hijacked to air the old Speak Free piss.  The best weapon I know of is to disappear.  You know as well as I do, if I "support claims with facts" it will just lead to more endless pissing and moaning.  Nothing ever shuts up posters like Sassy.  The best method is to just disappear, and eventually she will go to sleep.

An' you should be applauding me--being a part of Admin over here.  But, realistically, you have two allegiances: Sassy's gang, and Ben's website.  I guess you have to split your time.

All this talk about gangs as if they are out to get you or some others is the kind of talk that I used to hear in the school playground but people usually grow out of it as they get older but alas you haven't managed that yet.

If you want to quell anything then I would suggest that you take your own advice and not made stupid accusations like you have been doing for quite some time now and you won't be challenged or asked to back up what you claim to be true with some facts. Isn't that's how it works in your day job?

Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:49 am

Go back to your kennel, you can bark to yourself to your little hearts content then. Sad little man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:54 am

eddie wrote:
Sassy wrote:Amazing how he always has these 'important' things to do when Lovey requests an answer, not once, not twice, not three time, but over and over and over.  Such a busy bunny  Rolling Eyes 

What does your avatar mean?

I've always been attracted to boxes with very similar emblems!  Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:57 am

Sassy wrote:Go back to your kennel, you can bark to yourself to your little hearts content then.   Sad little man.

Love your avatar!  Cool 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:59 am

You mean the one I just changed? It was my Benny as a puppy 18 months ago, lying on the carpet my friends in Tunisia gave me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:02 am

Sassy wrote:You mean the one I just changed?   It was my Benny as a puppy 18 months ago, lying on the carpet my friends in Tunisia gave me.

No!

The new one!  Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:08 am

Oh! Me lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:13 am

Sassy wrote:Oh! Me lol

Yea!

::D:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:16 am

The strong women in our family always kept things going, they are all gone now.  Sad

....Sister in law is just bloody awful tbf, but strong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:25 am

Mothers day is coming up....It's always a bad time for the whole family tbf...If i was up North, then, to go up to the grave would make me feel a bit better...We aren't over it at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:28 am

I know Phil, my Mum died just after Mother's day last year, so this is the first one without her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:50 am

Sassy wrote:I know Phil, my Mum died just after Mother's day last year, so this is the first one without her.

....Always time for reflection.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:56 am

....Photographer was like Hitler anyway, she said that i was the most photogenic, but i still hated the whole thing tbf! lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:03 am

....My little brother knew that i didn't like it! lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:08 am

....That shit went on for more than an hour...Bloody hell, and it was in over 90oc degree heat!  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:12 am

.....I think i started to get angry, and then started to drink!  Laughing 

I mean FFS....I'm not into professional photos, where if you blink wrong, then it's not fucking allowed!  Evil or Very Mad 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:14 am

Lone Wolf wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Go back to your kennel... bark to yourself to your hearts content then..  

GO fuck yourself, you ugly bitchfaced trolling moronic stalker...

Oh Bee, be still my beating heart, you are such a gentleman.  :::grouch:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:14 am

Lone Wolf wrote:Surprised 
Lone Wolf wrote:

Evil or Very Mad   THE shit just flows ever so freely every time that fraud "Stephen" is allowed anywhere near a keyboard...

The ONLY reason "Stephen" seems to have come back on here has been to launch his usual unprovoked and irrational personal attacks against me and a handful of other members on here (i.e. anyone who doesn't agree with his true racist/fascist/trolling agendas..).

NOW the most faudulent troll on this board is apparently trying to claim that I supposedly have some strange, new and unnamed "master" ordering me around on here ?!?

WHEN anybody who really understands anything that's going on around this forum, knows only too well that the ONLY "master" I answer to in any way or form is lovedust !  
 ::-3::

tongue

Hello !  we're back to the "unprovoked and irrational personal attacks"   Sad   again I see.  ::smthg::  ::smthg::  ::smthg:: 
You really are one sad puppy !
Perhaps you should grab yourself a sheep to shag, it might calm you down a bit. that's what Aussie  drongos  do down there isn't  it ?  :\\:[:  ://?roflmao?/:
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:39 am

Lone Wolf wrote:

Evil or Very Mad   THE shit just flows ever so freely every time that fraud "Stephen" is allowed anywhere near a keyboard...

The ONLY reason "Stephen" seems to have come back on here has been to launch his usual unprovoked and irrational personal attacks against me and a handful of other members on here (i.e. anyone who doesn't agree with his true racist/fascist/trolling agendas..).

NOW the most faudulent troll on this board is apparently trying to claim that I supposedly have some strange, new and unnamed "master" ordering me around on here ?!?

WHEN anybody who really understands anything that's going on around this forum, knows only too well that the ONLY "master" I answer to in any way or form is lovedust !  
 ::-3::

tongue

Ahh, that's sweet Bee, although I think I'd find being someone's "master" overly dominating!

Still don't see how Stephen's a racist, but we've been over that...

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:45 am

lovedust wrote:

tongue

Ahh, that's sweet Bee, although I think I'd find being someone's "master" overly dominating!

Still don't see how Stephen's a racist, but we've been over that...

Sassy is also a racist as well apparently, so I'm in good company.  Rolling Eyes
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:43 am

Lone Wolf wrote:
Sassy wrote:
Oh dear, this village idiot is on the loose again.

lol! 

SO get your dopey idiotic head out of your bongs, and get off the juice, Sassy - and get some sleep !!!

So then we don't have to read your idiot racist bleatings anymore, 24/7/365.25..

You idiot racist psychopath stalker.  :-:bravo:-:

Proof of a minus IQ - the only insult he can throw at anyone is racist - to say that sassy posts racist bleatings 24/7! Well - I rest my case.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:00 am

Catman wrote:
eddie wrote:

What does your avatar mean?

I've always been attracted to boxes with very similar emblems!  Razz 

It's a fairy looking at the moon.
I just really like pics like that  Smile 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:11 am

It seems people are very keen to accuse others of being a RACIST!

Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:39 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I have no idea whathefuck you are trying to say.  Yes I have a law firm.  Yes I do business with city, state entities, clients, judges and even the Feds, and that takes priority over a worthless pissing match with Sassy and Mogadishu.  Hence, I left my computer...as Sassy is screaming because I wasn't there to listen to her feeble offerings, I reiterated to her that I have more important things in my life than her.  I'm not trying to say how important I am, I am saying some activities in my life are more important than Sassy.

Now, whathefuck is your problem?  I take women as seriously as I take men.  I listen and comment, agree, disagree and discuss things.  You think it is self-demeaning of me to talk to women?  Or, maybe you think it is self-demeaning to talk on social network.  Just in passing, do you realize that's what you are doing?

You go ahead and talk to your own "serious businessmen," though I suspect they amount to your boss and co-workers in the Sanitation Department of your local Council.

Calm down.
I think you didn't read my post properly.
You totally missed the point actually.

Totally.

Eds, if I misread, I apologize. I read your post at least a half dozen times before I concluded you had simply joined the Sassy-gang. If you meant otherwise, it was elusive.

Yes, most the time I try to avoid the sassy-gang when they are in a shark frenzy. No need to contribute anything...fruitless to try.

But this time I did want to demonstrate to Irn Bru how easily you can shit-stir them up, and how pointless it is to participate. Silence can be more effective in responding to idiot tantrums like their's.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:46 pm

lovedust wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Well, take a look around you, Irn.  All I'm trying to do is quell the Sassy gang--you among them--so that Ben's forum is not, once again, hijacked to air the old Speak Free piss.  The best weapon I know of is to disappear.  You know as well as I do, if I "support claims with facts" it will just lead to more endless pissing and moaning.  Nothing ever shuts up posters like Sassy.  The best method is to just disappear, and eventually she will go to sleep.

An' you should be applauding me--being a part of Admin over here.  But, realistically, you have two allegiances: Sassy's gang, and Ben's website.  I guess you have to split your time.

Well actually, Quill, it was you who brought up "the old Speak Free piss" out of the blue, and started throwing around accusations which, frankly, aren't true.

It goes back a lot further than that, Mogs...it goes back to you, when you tried to shit-stir a sassy-gang frenzy by bringing up the old Stephen-Stephen thing. Note that in the passage you quote, I am responding to Irn, who already has a foregone conversation in mind.

I believe you started this, and purposefully as Nems pointed out.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:50 pm

My, what a twisting liar you are. Note that your attacked on Lovedust was the start, which you still refuse to account for. Class clown.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:00 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

All this talk about gangs as if they are out to get you or some others is the kind of talk that I used to hear in the school playground but people usually grow out of it as they get older but alas you haven't managed that yet.

If you want to quell anything then I would suggest that you take your own advice and not made stupid accusations like you have been doing for quite some time now and you won't be challenged or asked to back up what you claim to be true with some facts.  Isn't that's how it works in your day job?

Well...you've made your decision, Irn.  You've decided to forego your obligations to Ben, and join the sassy-gang frenzy.  You conveniently try to play dumb--as if you are not the first officer of the sassy-gang--yet even Ben has strongly commented on the rift going back to Speak Free.  And here you are, right in the middle of it, shit-stirring the sassy shark frenzy.  Some Admin.

"...like I've been doing for some time???"  What do you think you are doing right now?  Putting aside that you are betraying Ben, you are just trying to keep this shit-fest going, aren't you?  You are extremely irresponsible, and I would openly advise Ben not to trust you anymore.

Perhaps you should step down from your administrative position, as many more honest members did on Speak Free when they found their roles as mods inconsistent with the cabal taking over.  You can't serve two masters, Irn.  And Ben deserves more.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:02 pm

You are so desperate it's become pathetic now.  Your manipulations haven't worked have they Quill, too many people have seen through them. It's sad really.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:06 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

If you want to quell anything then I would suggest that you take your own advice and not made stupid accusations like you have been doing for quite some time now and you won't be challenged or asked to back up what you claim to be true with some facts.  Isn't that's how it works in your day job?

Well...you've made your decision, Irn.  You've decided to forego your obligations to Ben, and join the sassy-gang frenzy.  You conveniently try to play dumb--as if you are not the first officer of the sassy-gang--yet even Ben has strongly commented on the rift going back to Speak Free.  And here you are, right in the middle of it, shit-stirring the sassy shark frenzy.  Some Admin.

"...like I've been doing for some time???"  What do you think you are doing right now?  Putting aside that you are betraying Ben, you are just trying to keep this shit-fest going, aren't you?  You are extremely irresponsible, and I would openly advise Ben not to trust you anymore.

Perhaps you should step down from your administrative position, as many more honest members did on Speak Free when they found their roles as mods inconsistent with the cabal taking over.  You can't serve two masters, Irn.  And Ben deserves more.

Quill...Irn isn't shit stirring chief,hand on heart he is not a stirrer, I've never ever know Irn to stir, I only chip in because I know this claim against him to be most untrue...

I'm not arguing with you in any way, but I think even Irn's 'foes' would deep down know this to be untrue.

It had to be said.

JD Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:12 pm

Do you see what you are doing, Irn? ^^ You've got the sassy-gang whipped up, but what about Ben's board.

Have you given more thought to resigning?  I think it is irresponsible to remain a part of administration when you are simultaneously ripping apart the fabric of NewsFix.

Last edited by Original Quill on Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:13 pm

As for the 'yet even Ben has strongly commented on the rift going back to Speak Free', if that ain't twisting what Ben actually said, I don't know what is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:14 pm

Original Quill wrote:Do you see what you are doing, Irn? ^^

Have you given more thought to resigning?  I think it is irresponsible to remain a part of administration when you are simultaneously ripping apart the fabric of NewsFix.

Oh Quill, you really are getting desperate aren't you? Irn did nothing, you did it all by your little self. When you make accusations and refuse to back them up with evidence, this is the mess you get yourself in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:35 pm

Original Quill wrote:
It goes back a lot further than that, Mogs...it goes back to you, when you tried to shit-stir a sassy-gang frenzy by bringing up the old Stephen-Stephen thing.  

You can see exactly who brought up "the old Stephen thing" just by looking at the thread in question:

lovedust wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I beg to differ, too.  Stephen used to snoop into PMs on Female First.  He sanctioned Aqua for sending a PM about another site to a fellow-poster.  Very jealous, he was.
Tho it may be an extra you have to add on.

Just to clarify: the "Stephen" to whom Quill refers has nothing to do with our own Stephenmarra. Who's a very nice chap.

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t3013p50-the-pm-underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:39 pm

I think Quill has shown exactly what he has been doing Lovey. The mask has become translucent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:46 pm

lovedust wrote:
Original Quill wrote:
It goes back a lot further than that, Mogs...it goes back to you, when you tried to shit-stir a sassy-gang frenzy by bringing up the old Stephen-Stephen thing.  

You can see exactly who brought up "the old Stephen thing" just by looking at the thread in question:

lovedust wrote:

Just to clarify: the "Stephen" to whom Quill refers has nothing to do with our own Stephenmarra. Who's a very nice chap.

That has nothing to do with the Stephen-Stephen, Mogs. That's a cheap deception, to twist the subject. Haha...you're beginning to sound like a Republican.

You took that post and conveniently folded it into a new subject...re-raising the Stephen-Stephen thing. The original subject was whether a board admin can access the PMs. Don't play so innocent...you did that deliberately to start another shit-stir, and Nems called you on it.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:47 pm

What a liar, what a twister, what a coward, what a fool.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:49 pm

Original Quill wrote:
lovedust wrote:

That has nothing to do with the Stephen-Stephen, Mogs.  That's a cheap deception, to twist the subject.  Haha...you're beginning to sound like a Republican.

You took that post and conveniently folded it into a new subject...re-raising the Stephen-Stephen thing.  The original subject was whether a board admin can access the PMs.  Don't play so innocent...you did that deliberately to start another shit-stir, and Nems called you on it.

You mean I pointed that Stephenmarra wasn't Stephen Reay. Which is the truth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:56 pm

lovedust wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

That has nothing to do with the Stephen-Stephen, Mogs.  That's a cheap deception, to twist the subject.  Haha...you're beginning to sound like a Republican.

You took that post and conveniently folded it into a new subject...re-raising the Stephen-Stephen thing.  The original subject was whether a board admin can access the PMs.  Don't play so innocent...you did that deliberately to start another shit-stir, and Nems called you on it.

You mean I pointed that Stephenmarra wasn't Stephen Reay. Which is the truth.

You knew what you were doing, you little sneak. That's why Nems called you out...she saw what was going on just as plainly.

You and I may not have been close, but I've known you for a long, long time. You deliberately raised the Stephen-Stephen issue in order to start another Sassy-gang shit-fest.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:01 pm

No, YOU raised it Quill, by insisting our Stephen was the Stephen you knew.   You and only you.   We've seen through you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next