NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Racist silence....

+5
stardesk
ALLAKAKA
Andy
Beekeeper
Ben Reilly
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Racist silence.... - Page 2 Empty Racist silence....

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

Just had a wee chuckle earlier at one of Bee's posts re-Smelly...

Just wondered for those who do harbour genuine racist feelings...if you are one of those(and you don't have to say), do or did you ever work alongside a coloured person or a Muslim , but have to keep those racist feelings in check for the sake of your job?

I've always wondered this, but read a post last night elsewhere which reminded me to ask this question here.

I guess folk do not want to own up to this(not many on here like that anyway), but I would like them to be true to themselves , did they have to work all day long beside a person of another colour or religion who they did not like only because of this and then clock off thinking...'black or Muslim b*****ds?

While during the shift being somewhat pleasant to them in order to pick up the wage packet.

I would feel a real hypocritical scumbag if that were me, it would just go to show that they could indeed interact with other races and religions....

But it should not mean only for the wage packet.

Back to top Go down

Racist silence.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Racist silence....

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:41 am

ALLAKAKA wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Interesting, I think it shows they have not forgotten the past at all and why it was so wrong.

Are you saying that the Septics are on a Guilt trip.

What and who are septics, some cuts you have on your body?

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by ALLAKAKA Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:11 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
ALLAKAKA wrote:

Are you saying that the Septics are on a Guilt trip.

I do not expect a foreigner to understand many of the colourful English terms and we have come to accept this in you.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:13 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

I do not expect a foreigner to understand many of the colourful English terms and we have come to accept this in you.

So how am I a foreigner now being as I am born to Britain, which makes me British via birth?
Lets go down this road here as by your logic are you English?
Are you solely descended from the Angles?
If not then by your logic here calling me a foreigner, so are you, as you would not be English.

Do you want me to make you look ever so silly as I always do?

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:19 pm

I can post many examples of what ENGLISH SPEAKERS would have NO PROBLEM understanding.

An expression of someone suddenly realising something would be....... '' When the PENNY finally drops'' And not a Pin as you have stated.

Shall I post up ALL those MISTAKES ?

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:24 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:

I can post many examples of what ENGLISH SPEAKERS would have NO PROBLEM understanding.

An expression of someone suddenly realising something would be....... '' When the PENNY finally drops'' And not a Pin as you have stated.

Post what you like, that does not prove I am not British or English, and a low life worm as yourself clearly is trying to deny my birth right and citizenship to this great country. Clearly as you see only some people as either being British or English and thus you are prejudiced, which as stated using your logic would also deny you the same with being English.

Seriously unless you have anything of worth to add I suggest you put up and shut up.

So do you want to keep acting like a 2 year old or an adult?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:25 pm

Beekeeper wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

clown 

IT may have been a typo' on Allakaka's part, or it could be a Freudian slip, or it may even have been deliberate ~ but one alternative meaning for Septic, or "Seppo" for short, used to be Aussie rhyming slang for Americans !!!

Popularised during and just after WWII, when Oz was flooded with American soldiers and sailors on leave with pockets full of cash ~ "oversexed, overpaid and over here !" ~ it came about thus :

Yank ==>  Septic Tank ==>  Septic ==>  "Seppo's"

Shocked     

Oh no,it's definitely deliberate,mine has been referring to coloured folk as septics, even the other day with Ben he done so...

He must be itching to shout out ....I fucking hate all w**s and P*** bastards.

Just calm down Kaka-poops.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:27 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
ALLAKAKA wrote:

Post what you like, that does not prove I am not British or English, and a low life worm as yourself clearly is trying to deny my birth right and citizenship to this great country. Clearly as you see only some people as either being British or English and thus you are prejudiced, which as stated using your logic would also deny you the same with being English.

Seriously unless you have anything of worth to add I suggest you put up and shut up.

...your as British as any of is Didge, don't get a hard pecker for him chief, he's just not worth it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:28 pm

At the end of the day if anyone doesn't like negros, wogs, pakis, chinks and Welshmen then that is a matter of personal choice. You can rant, moan, lobby and throw hissy fits but nothing will change.

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:29 pm

Joy Division wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

...your as British as any of is Didge, don't get a hard pecker for him chief, he's just not worth it.

Coming from a WANKSTAIN the reply is hardly surprising.

lol! lol! lol! 

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:29 pm

Joy Division wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Hi Joy

I know he is not worth it, all he does is try to create strife, not that he even has anything of worth or intelligence to say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:36 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Coming from a WANKSTAIN the reply is hardly surprising.

lol! lol! lol! 

...get your hand off your knob and calm down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:37 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Hi Joy

I know he is not worth it, all he does is try to create strife, not that he even has anything of worth or intelligence to say.

That's it Didge, he is a hate filled laddie who can't see past a persons skin colour.

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:46 pm

You miss the point I'm trying to make , Some of you scream WACIST at any criticism of foreigners.

If some of you Foreigners are so proud of what you are , why do you need to hide behind MADE UP PERSONNAS of your ethnicity.

An ASIAN hiding behind a false ID can only be described as a coward.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:48 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:

You miss the point I'm trying to make , Some of you scream WACIST at any criticism of foreigners.

If some of you Foreigners are so proud of what you are , why do you need to hide behind MADE UP PERSONNAS of your ethnicity.

You called me a foreigner, when I am British, showing how poorly prejudiced you are to people born here, thus you are talking utter bull as per usual, plus the fact you happily use racist offensive words all the time

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:50 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
ALLAKAKA wrote:

You called me a foreigner, when I am British, showing how poorly prejudiced you are to people born here, thus you are talking utter bull as per usual, plus the fact you happily use racist offensive words all the time  

Come on Didge ,tell your TRUE Ethnicity or are you ashamed.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:21 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Come on Didge ,tell your TRUE Ethnicity or are you ashamed.

Ashamed of what?

I have stated countless times, my mother is Irish and my was father Sicilian/Maltese.

Again though I am British with these ethnic roots, which of course on the Irish side goes back to English

Back to top Go down

Post by stardesk Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:12 pm

TESS This was my reply to you yesterday, p.1. :

'In another forum Bee accused me of being rude to her when I wasn't. Ignore the silly girl, 'cause that's what I think he/she is. I put it to a vote as to whether I was rude and only 2% said yes, so I think 98% absolves me from any blame.'

I'm still waiting for Bee to apologise for getting my statements wrong. He took a critical statement I made about God as an affront to him. Either he didn't understand what I was saying or he accuses people for fun.
stardesk
stardesk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:22 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:

Why do you assume that all white people are full of racist hatred? You don't have to be of a particular ethnicity to take up for all good people of all ethnicities.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:54 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
ALLAKAKA wrote:

Why do you assume that all white people are full of racist hatred? You don't have to be of a particular ethnicity to take up for all good people of all ethnicities.

But hiding behind a false ID is the act of a COWARD.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:58 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
ALLAKAKA wrote:

We're basically all doing that here; my real name's not Ben and I'm assuming your mother didn't name you Allakaka.

But tell me, why are you convinced Phil is "secretly Asian"?

://?roflmao?/: 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:02 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
ALLAKAKA wrote:

We're basically all doing that here; my real name's not Ben and I'm assuming your mother didn't name you Allakaka.

But tell me, why are you convinced Phil is "secretly Asian"?

://?roflmao?/: 

You have obviously not followed Didges posting History.

lol!  

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:20 pm

Beekeeper wrote:
ALLAKAKA wrote:

farao 

So, clueless one, NOW you are calling your detractors on here "you Foreigners..", are you ?

AS your opponents DO include British born citizens, we are entitled to fairly consider you NON British, then..

Where did you originate, then, Cack_head ???

Austria ?
Denmark ?
South Africa ?

THAT could explain some of your ingrained and inbred malice, at least..   cyclops

It's so obvious what that lot are up to.

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:29 pm

Beekeeper wrote:
ALLAKAKA wrote:

farao 

So, clueless one, NOW you are calling your detractors on here "you Foreigners..", are you ?

AS your opponents DO include British born citizens, we are entitled to fairly consider you NON British, then..

Where did you originate, then, Cack_head ???

Austria ?
Denmark ?
South Africa ?

THAT could explain some of your ingrained and inbred malice, at least..   cyclops

ENGLAND my dear Nancy boy.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:31 pm

What's the point of having moderators on here?

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:34 pm

if the mods were any good you'd have been off here a long time ago!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:37 pm

nicko wrote:if the mods were any good you'd have been off here a long time ago!

He's never been happy since I Banned him on ADO along with Tom Sawyer ,his then opponent , Both were banned with NO BIAS.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:38 pm

....But the disruption only started once you far right dregs turned up, anyone would be a fool not to see that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:39 pm

Nciko nobody should want anyone off here and to be honest as disgusting as his comments have been to you, why are you involving yourself further?
The mods are good here as the last thing they want to do is ban anyone and it takes two to tango, so rise above it, as you have told me plenty of times before

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:40 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:

He's never been happy since I Banned him on ADO along with Tom Sawyer  ,his then opponent , Both were banned with NO BIAS.

You were exposed as the forum cheat, i think that the majority would find it hilarious that racist and homophobic scum such as yourself, would ever have been given such a position in the first place!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:42 pm

Catman wrote:
ALLAKAKA wrote:

He's never been happy since I Banned him on ADO along with Tom Sawyer  ,his then opponent , Both were banned with NO BIAS.

You were exposed as the forum cheat, i think that the majority would find it hilarious that racist and homophobic scum such as yourself, would ever have been given such a position in the first place!

Again you are no innocent poster here with your constant potty mouth and some of the most disgusting things said to people like what you said to Nicko.
You also need to reign yourself in, as does allakaka, the worst point being you feed off each others hate, it is childish and pathetic, so again grow up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:46 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Catman wrote:

Again you are no innocent poster here with your constant potty mouth and some of the most disgusting things said to people like what you said to Nicko.
You also need to reign yourself in, as does allakaka, the worst point being you feed off each others hate, it is childish and pathetic, so again grow up

And yet you fail to mention the old cunts baiting and general homophobic abuse now, probably because he is another Rwhinger such as yourself.

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:47 pm

Catman wrote:
ALLAKAKA wrote:

Was I NANCY BOY , if I'm guilty of any thing it was protecting the site against Multi-IDs such as yourself , In your vain attempt to prove there were others with your views;

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:48 pm

Catman wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

And yet you fail to mention the old cunts baiting and general homophobic abuse now, probably because he is another Rwhinger such as yourself.

You do exactly the same with your stereotyping of posters here dishing out also constant abuse, all who do are wrong, is that clear enough for you, again you are not innocent of doing the same.
You need to reign in that potty mouth of yours and get back to debating this goes for everyone, not just you but it is always you it seems at the center of problems, it has always been

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:49 pm

I notice that you are using some homophobic terms that Americans might not be aware of on here you fucking Nazi.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:50 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:
Catman wrote:

Was I NANCY BOY  , if I'm guilty of any thing it was protecting the site against Multi-IDs such as yourself , In your vain attempt to prove there were others with your views;

Same goes for you, grow up, your constant need to shit stir, it is boring, get back to debating!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:51 pm

Catman wrote:I notice that you are using some homophobic terms that Americans might not be aware of on here you fucking Nazi.

Cant stop can you, grow up!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:51 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Catman wrote:

You do exactly the same with your stereotyping of posters here dishing out also constant abuse, all who do are wrong, is that clear enough for you, again you are not innocent of doing the same.
You need to reign in that potty mouth of yours and get back to debating this goes for everyone, not just you but it is always you it seems at the center of problems, it has always been

Not really...A number of LW posters are being singled out, as it always has been idiot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:54 pm

.......Again i would like to point out that this site has been running smoothly for a year with no kind of disruption, this seems to have been ramped up over the last few weeks, so it is obvious that the causes of the disruption must be the more recent arrivals.

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:55 pm

Catman wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Not really...A number of LW posters are being singled out, as it always has been idiot.

Your a NASTY NANCY BOY who clings to the LW for support , Just as some Asian Nasty's cling to Islam for support.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:55 pm

Catman wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Here we go again with the victim status and people on the right are not being singled out ether with constant referring to them as Nazi's then?
It takes two or more people to make a dummy throwing competition, you only have yourself to blame if you involve yourself,
Start showing some respect for the place and debate without the constant insults

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:56 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:
Catman wrote:

Your a NASTY NANCY BOY who clings to the LW for support , Just as some Asian Nasty's cling to Islam for support.

Grow up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:57 pm

Catman wrote:.......Again i would like to point out that this site has been running smoothly for a year with no kind of disruption, this seems to have been ramped up over the last few weeks, so it is obvious that the causes of the disruption must be the more recent arrivals.

Really, so explain to me how a person reacting to something is also not contributing to that problem, or visa versa when you throw abuse?

Again stop making woeful excuses and get to debating!

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:59 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Catman wrote:

Here we go again with the victim status and people on the right are not being singled out ether with constant referring to them as Nazi's then?
It takes two or more people to make a dummy throwing competition, you only have yourself to blame if you involve yourself,
Start showing some respect for the place and debate without the constant insults

You suddenly seem to be practicing what you preach for your current audience , but some of us know that Leopards don't change their spots.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:00 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Catman wrote:.......Again i would like to point out that this site has been running smoothly for a year with no kind of disruption, this seems to have been ramped up over the last few weeks, so it is obvious that the causes of the disruption must be the more recent arrivals.

Really, so explain to me how a person reacting to something is also not contributing to that problem, or visa versa when you throw abuse?

It has been noted and discussed, that there has been baiting going on, and that sometimes this has been reacted upon, as i'm sure Ben would agree.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:05 pm

Catman wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

It has been noted and discussed, that there has been baiting going on, and that sometimes this has been reacted upon, as i'm sure Ben would agree.

Stop giving me bullshit and excuses, grow up and get back to debating

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:06 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

You suddenly seem to be practicing what you preach for your current audience , but some of us know that Leopards don't change their spots.

Another one playing the victim, grow up and get back to debating

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:06 pm

Catman wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

CATMAN , informs others that do not suit him personally that decisions in his favour are be colluded behind closed doors

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next