NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Racist silence....

+5
stardesk
ALLAKAKA
Andy
Beekeeper
Ben Reilly
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Racist silence.... Empty Racist silence....

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:03 pm

Just had a wee chuckle earlier at one of Bee's posts re-Smelly...

Just wondered for those who do harbour genuine racist feelings...if you are one of those(and you don't have to say), do or did you ever work alongside a coloured person or a Muslim , but have to keep those racist feelings in check for the sake of your job?

I've always wondered this, but read a post last night elsewhere which reminded me to ask this question here.

I guess folk do not want to own up to this(not many on here like that anyway), but I would like them to be true to themselves , did they have to work all day long beside a person of another colour or religion who they did not like only because of this and then clock off thinking...'black or Muslim b*****ds?

While during the shift being somewhat pleasant to them in order to pick up the wage packet.

I would feel a real hypocritical scumbag if that were me, it would just go to show that they could indeed interact with other races and religions....

But it should not mean only for the wage packet.

Back to top Go down

Racist silence.... Empty Re: Racist silence....

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:28 am

I did a thread elsewhere a few months ago JD.

We're constantly told that in the UK we are tolerant - a tolerant nation, tolerant of others and we should be proud.

tolerance

/ˈtɒl(ə)r(ə)ns/

noun

noun: tolerance; plural noun: tolerances

the ability or willingness to tolerate the existence of opinions or behaviour that one dislikes or disagrees with.
"the tolerance of corruption"

synonyms: forbearance, toleration, sufferance, liberality, open-mindedness, lack of prejudice, lack of bias, broad-mindedness, liberalism; More
patience, long-suffering, magnanimity, sympathy, understanding, charity, lenience, leniency, lenity, indulgence, clemency, permissiveness, complaisance, laxness

"an advocate of religious tolerance"

antonyms: intolerance

the capacity to endure continued subjection to something such as a drug or environmental conditions without adverse reaction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:29 am

I've posted this a few times too - it's just an observation:

A phrase I've noticed used more and more often - "i'm not racist, but...".

Please discuss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:13 am

BigAndy9 wrote:I've posted this a few times too - it's just an observation:

Please discuss.

That usually means one thing: "I'm not racist, but ... I am." :D
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:25 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:I've posted this a few times too - it's just an observation:

Please discuss.

That usually means one thing: "I'm not racist, but ... I am." :D
No - it usually means "I can't stand that obnoxious bastard, but because he isn't white I daren't say so because I'll be called a racist and probably lose my job!.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:51 am

Every time I hear someone say the phrase "I'm not racist, but..." it's followed by something extremely racist and/or bigoted. Why do people say this? To cover their ass and make it look like they're not the budding neo-nazis that they really are? They say it as if they're so enlightened and open-minded that it's impossible for them to say anything offensive to anyone. It's almost as if they think it doesn't matter how racist they really are, they're off the hook if they prefix every prejudiced and ignorant remark with "I'm not racist." What's with racism anyway? I'm sick and tired of hearing people bitch about not having enough jobs, welfare, wax paper, dog food, whatever. It's nobody's fault but your own.

If you don't have a job and you can't get laid and you smell like cheese, it's your own damn fault, not the fault of some race X that's coming into the US and stealing all of our jobs. I love it how bigots use the "stealing our jobs" card when they're mulling over ways in which they can rationalize the insane bullshit they're spewing. They say "our" as if they're talking on behalf of anyone other than their lazy dead-beat ass that can't get a job. Notice how you never hear successful people bitch about race X that's "stealing our jobs?" That's because successful people couldn't care less; they already drive a Lexus, live in a mansion and pay the tuition of their lazy fatass kids to go to college. They don't need your dumbass preaching to the world about how bad you've had it. If you don't like the situation you're in, GET OFF OF YOUR DEAD ASS AND WORK.

Bottom line is, if you're a moron and you're going to say something bigoted, then just say it. Spare the "I'm not racist" rhetoric, everyone can see right through your bullshit.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=i%27m%20not%20racist%2C%20but%20.%20.%20.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:55 am

Any sentence that starts with the words "I'm not prejudiced, but...," or similar formations ("I'm not racist, but..." or "I'm not homophobic," "not sexist," etc.) is likely to contradict itself very rapidly. The technical term for this type of statement is false front, but the colloquial but-head is often used, with or without irony. Saying a sentence that starts with "I'm not X, but..." likely means that you are X.

These words are often spoken in the mistaken belief that simply saying "I'm not prejudiced" is enough to exempt the speaker from responsibility for the offensive comment they are about to make. In this context, the "I'm not prejudiced" statement is an example of argument by assertion, although it's sometimes backed up by non sequitur statements such as "I like curry" or "I enjoy the music of Queen and the Pet Shop Boys," to demonstrate just how unprejudiced the speaker is.

Variations include ending the sentence with "not that there's anything wrong with being gay/black/whatever" after they have just made an offensive statement about them. Or the old classic, "I'm not anti-(fill in the blank), some of my best friends are (fill in the blank)." Or, for the truly curmudgeonly, "I'm not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally!" Or, as one editor's grandmother is fond of saying: "The Lord knows I cherish black people, but..."
The increasing prevalence of these kinds of statements demonstrates one of the more hilarious effects of political correctness, in that people with controversial opinions are afraid to be branded as racist or otherwise prejudiced, or even to acknowledge to themselves their own prejudices.
Simultaneously, organizations which are undoubtedly racist have attempted to improve their image with the same kind of rhetoric. For example, in a policy statement for the far-right British National Party, leader Nick Griffin repeatedly states that the party is "not racist," while laying out his vision for an all-white Britain and his belief that nationality is defined along blood lines rather than residency or even cultural factors

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/I'm_not_prejudiced,_but...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:48 pm

Hold your hand up and be proud, stand by your own views and never feel ashamed. I'm a racist big deal, get over it. When I was born there were no instructions which said that I had to think in a certain way or make choices to appease others. When I see white, black or any coloured people using that stupid accent, weird vocabulary, hand gestures and movements like monkeys then I don't like it...simple.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:04 pm

Big deal? Actually it is amasing that with all the knowledge around today is why you are racist, not that you are racist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:17 pm

Don't worry about it Didge, concentrate on an argument that you can win.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:18 pm

No am more interested Keith as to why, when science shows racism is wrong, so the question remains why you are racist, as this is a forum where questions are posed to people with views they hold?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:07 pm

Doesn't matter.... what bothers me is why you want everyone to accept everyone else knowing full well that they are not biologically wired to do so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:11 pm

Warren Moon wrote:Doesn't matter.... what bothers me is why you want everyone to accept everyone else knowing full well that they are not biologically wired to do so.

So you have no reason for being prejudice, that makes clear sense to me.

Well If I and countless others can do so, I see no reason why you and others cannot do so, even more so when science proves we are all biologically one race.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:54 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Warren Moon wrote:Doesn't matter.... what bothers me is why you want everyone to accept everyone else knowing full well that they are not biologically wired to do so.

Well If I and countless others can do so, I see no reason why you and others cannot do so, even more so when science proves we are all biologically one race.  
Rottweilers and poodles are all one species - doesn't mean they all get along. And how the hell can science "prove that racism is wrong"? Believing something's right or wrong is a personal opinion, how can science affect an opinion?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:38 pm

Tess. wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Rottweilers and poodles are all one species - doesn't mean they all get along.  And how the hell can science "prove that racism is wrong"?  Believing something's right or wrong is a personal opinion, how can science affect an opinion?

Science and logic can show there's no reason for racism. Racism probably evolved as a protection against exotic diseases travelers would unwittingly bring from one locale to another before the world was as connected as it is now -- if you shunned the person with a different complexion, you stood a better chance of survival in those days. Now, when avian flu can spread across the entire world within weeks, it makes no sense.

Science has shown there's about .01 percent genetic variability between any two human beings. That's simply not enough of a difference to validate the concept of "ethnicity." In other words, if you were to raise any human being of any ethnicity within any culture, that person would become a member of that culture and wouldn't display significant differences that could be attributed to his or her "ethnicity" except, perhaps, in higher susceptibility to certain diseases.

It's not okay to be racist, any more than it is okay to be alcoholic or overweight -- it holds you back, limits your potential and can cause harm to others, and it's outright stupid.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:40 pm

Best post of the day Ben, excellent and said it better than I could!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:43 pm

Thanks, Phil. I'm now just waiting for the arguments to come that racism can't hurt the racist, or that people have the "right" to be racist, in which we pretend that if you have the right to do something, it must be a good thing to do Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:47 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Thanks, Phil. I'm now just waiting for the arguments to come that racism can't hurt the racist, or that people have the "right" to be racist, in which we pretend that if you have the right to do something, it must be a good thing to do Smile

Yes they usually follow Ben, have had these same arguments before countless times, so very much on the same page as you here, those that claim racism never huts people are in affect trying to excuse and justify discrimination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:48 pm

Sadly racism is instilled in some at a very young age, and this false sense of superiority does no good for a person's character and personality.

They are often eaten up by such hate that it clouds their perception of things and they miss out on some of life's good people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:05 pm

Indeed, and it can hurt in an economic sense too. If, for example, you're an employer who is too bigoted to recognize how a certain minority person could be an asset to your company, you could lose their skills to a competitor and see your profits suffer.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:07 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Indeed, and it can hurt in an economic sense too. If, for example, you're an employer who is too bigoted to recognize how a certain minority person could be an asset to your company, you could lose their skills to a competitor and see your profits suffer.

Exactly, right have a good evening all until next time

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:08 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Indeed, and it can hurt in an economic sense too. If, for example, you're an employer who is too bigoted to recognize how a certain minority person could be an asset to your company, you could lose their skills to a competitor and see your profits suffer.

..a great example Ben Smile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:43 pm

Beekeeper wrote::D 

BY their boorish and inane statements above, Tess and Warren have proven just what a couple of totally idiotic, unthinking and foolish twats they both are...

I would much prefer to be a proper "curmudgeon", in Didge's words, in this case ~ and simply declare my distaste for such a couple of self-made morons; rather than bother to attempt to "argue the toss" with those two tossers..

TO know just what a low-life creature Tess is at heart, one has only to witness the gormless, vacuous and stupid insults she uses against  me on here in her return serves !   Razz 
I find it very strange indeed that, although I've only posted a few threads, none of which have been contentious, that I've been attacked from the off by Mr Bee, who acts as if he's very familiar with my beliefs. Seeing as we've never been on any other forum at the same time I can only presume Mr Bee is a multiple ID poster. I'd be interested to know if all you other posters think I'm "gormless. vacuous and stupid". If so I'll leave the forum and leave it to such as this Bee man, who quite frankly hasn't posted much in the way of intellectual arguments, merely insults.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:49 pm

Any racist who quits this forum won't be missed.
Believe me.
They are as wrlcome as syphyllus in a monastery.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:51 pm

Handy Andy wrote:Any racist who quits this forum won't be missed.
Believe me.

Andy that is wrong, whilst I will stand against racism, I see it as also wrong to push people away and to be honest some of the comments to Tess from Bee were poor.
Allow people to argue their case, even though as seen it is easy to render moot with those who hold racist views

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:58 pm

Handy Andy wrote:Any racist who quits this forum won't be missed.
Believe me.

Catty is not welcome in monasteries ?????????????????????????????????

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:15 pm

Tess. wrote:

BY their boorish and inane statements above, Tess and Warren have proven just what a couple of totally idiotic, unthinking and foolish twats they both are...

I would much prefer to be a proper "curmudgeon", in Didge's words, in this case ~ and simply declare my distaste for such a couple of self-made morons; rather than bother to attempt to "argue the toss" with those two tossers..

TO know just what a low-life creature Tess is at heart, one has only to witness the gormless, vacuous and stupid insults she uses against  me on here in her return serves !   Razz 
I find it very strange indeed that, although I've only posted a few threads, none of which have been contentious, that I've been attacked from the off by Mr Bee, who acts as if he's very familiar with my beliefs.  Seeing as we've never been on any other forum at the same time I can only presume Mr Bee is a multiple ID poster.  I'd be interested to know if all you other posters think I'm "gormless. vacuous and stupid".  If so I'll leave the forum and leave it to such as this Bee man, who quite frankly hasn't posted much in the way of intellectual arguments, merely insults.

Good evening Tess.

Tess,our Beaky can't help himself with the shite that he talks as I reckon he's a Catman clone in the making.
He's another one who has lost the plot........But he's good fun ain't he?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:20 pm

Shady wrote:
Tess. wrote:
I find it very strange indeed that, although I've only posted a few threads, none of which have been contentious, that I've been attacked from the off by Mr Bee, who acts as if he's very familiar with my beliefs.  Seeing as we've never been on any other forum at the same time I can only presume Mr Bee is a multiple ID poster.  I'd be interested to know if all you other posters think I'm "gormless. vacuous and stupid".  If so I'll leave the forum and leave it to such as this Bee man, who quite frankly hasn't posted much in the way of intellectual arguments, merely insults.

Good evening Tess.

Tess,our Beaky can't help himself with the shite that he talks as I reckon he's a Catman clone in the making.
He's another one who has lost the plot........But he's good fun ain't he?

And your boring shit stirring is thankfully mostly amusing as most people ignore such childish antics.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:55 pm

"It's not okay to be racist, any more than it is okay to be alcoholic or overweight -- it holds you back, limits your potential and can cause harm to others, and it's outright stupid."

lol! 

You are obviously one of the thought police who propose to change the human race through social engineering. What right have you or anyone got to criticize someone who is an alcoholic or overweight? Some people might like being one, t'other or both. John Candy one of your late American counterparts was overweight, it brought enjoyment to millions, gave him a great career and he never hurt people.

You do talk twaddle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:20 pm

Warren Moon wrote:"It's not okay to be racist, any more than it is okay to be alcoholic or overweight -- it holds you back, limits your potential and can cause harm to others, and it's outright stupid."

lol! 

You are obviously one of the thought police who propose to change the human race through social engineering.  What right have you or anyone got to criticize someone who is an alcoholic or overweight?  Some people might like being one, t'other or both.  John Candy one of your late American counterparts was overweight, it brought enjoyment to millions, gave him a great career and he never hurt people.

You do talk twaddle.

John Candy could have lived longer had he controlled his weight. I imagine there were people who would have enjoyed more time with him. He could have had an even more productive and rewarding life and career had he lived longer. And while he was living, he would be happier, most likely. Before doctors discovered my thyroid problem I was 70 lbs. heavier and not nearly as happy, comfortable, etc. Health enhances happiness.

Do you think you'd be happier as a fat, hate-filled addict, or a fit, healthy person who gave everyone a fair shot regardless of skin color? I PROMISE you'd be happier as the latter.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:26 pm

Good questions but irrelevant as it was his life and his choices, we have no right to say otherwise.

Some people enjoy being overweight then people come along and pull them apart trying to make them look like a clone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:27 pm

Warren Moon wrote:Good questions but irrelevant as it was his life and his choices, we have no right to say otherwise.  

Some people enjoy being overweight then people come along and pull them apart trying to make them look like a clone.

And, just like I predicted, someone comes along to conflate rights with positive outcomes! :D
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:27 pm

Indubitably.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:31 pm

I don't know if you understand what you're agreeing to, but while we're on the topic of rights, I have the right to free expression of my opinions ...

My opinion is, as someone who has been out of shape, addicted and harbored racist beliefs before but is now healthy and not racist, you're happier being healthy and unburdened by hatred. As it's my right to have my opinion, who are you to say otherwise? (Get it? Wink)
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by stardesk Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:32 pm

Tess, In another forum Bee accused me of being rude to her when I wasn't. Ignore the silly girl, 'cause that's what I think he/she is. I put it to a vote as to whether I was rude and only 2% said yes, so I think 98% absolves me from any blame.

I'm still waiting for Bee to apologise for getting my statements wrong.
stardesk
stardesk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:39 pm

Looks to me as though everyone's minds are already made up, you have a few people who recognise that distrusting someone different isn't a choice its a trait in human beings and other animals, usually when people to get to know each other the mistrust disappears yet admittedly there are a few died in the wool racists but its only a few and as the majority on here seem to think they can say the words and whip others into shape with a sharp word and shame, how very thought police, will it be re education centres next? Stop trying to enforce how people feel and try to encourage for a change.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:41 pm

Vintage wrote:Looks to me as though everyone's minds are already made up, you have a few people who recognise that distrusting someone different isn't a choice its a trait in human beings and other animals, usually when people to get to know each other the mistrust disappears yet admittedly there are a few died in the wool racists but its only a few and as the majority on here seem to think they can say the words and whip others into shape with a sharp word and shame, how very thought police, will it be re education centres next? Stop trying to enforce how people feel and try to encourage for a change.

Yes it is a choice, what is being asked is why choose that option, when there is no validity to have such a view

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:42 pm

Vintage wrote:Looks to me as though everyone's minds are already made up, you have a few people who recognise that distrusting someone different isn't a choice its a trait in human beings and other animals, usually when people to get to know each other the mistrust disappears yet admittedly there are a few died in the wool racists but its only a few and as the majority on here seem to think they can say the words and whip others into shape with a sharp word and shame, how very thought police, will it be re education centres next? Stop trying to enforce how people feel and try to encourage for a change.

I'm not trying to force anybody to do anything; I'm speaking truth, condemning hate and expressing my opinion.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:15 pm

As YOU see it, we see it differently.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:20 am

Tess. wrote:

DO you Know each other??
I sort of assumed you both posted on a previous forum.  confused  confused  confused 

And no I haven't found your post particularly negative and would like you to keep posting.  :D  :D  :D
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:36 am

@though police
I sort of conceded the point, yes in theory one should have as much right to be racist as to be stupid.
Which is why it will be better under SKYNET  :::grouch::  Take the stupid and illogical opinions out of the equation
 ::troll::  ::troll::  ::troll:: 

Not trolling though  :::grouch::  :::grouch::  :::grouch:: , I think It is 'ok' to stereotype a group but not to apply the stereotypes to individuals. You should be free to hold a general opinion but when that opinion starts to affect the way you treat other people (particularly other citizens of your nation, since we are talking about legal codes) that needs to be addressed.

for example Allakaka is free to dislike Muslims all he wants but if he starts attacking them or abusing them in the street THAT is a different story. And the same vice versa Muslims (or any other fair minded individual) should be free to dislike people that hold opinions similar to Allakaka.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:37 am

Warren Moon wrote:As YOU see it, we see it differently.

That's OK, you have the right to be wrong.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:31 am

Veya I agree with you, thoughts and opinions are one thing, actions another.
Ben are you and Phildidge related your opinions and patterns of expression are incredibly alike or just like minded souls.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:00 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Tess. wrote:

DO you Know each other??
I sort of assumed you both posted on a previous forum.  confused  confused  confused 

And no I haven't found your post particularly negative and would like you to keep posting.  :D  :D  :D
Thank you. I must admit I find it hard to post on a forum when every post you make is subject to personal abuse rather than to do with the topic. And no, I've never posted on the same forum as Beekeeper, which is why I was so surprised at the spite coming from him and how he knows so much about me! - unless he is a multi-ID, which seems highly likely I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:15 am

I find it rather peculiar that a country picked up human slaves from across the Ocean and treated them in such an abhorrent way. Then after a few hundred years the descendants of the slaves were not allowed to eat in the same places or travel on the same transport as white Americans. Now the USA is prominent in stamping out racism but has conveniently forgotten its past. I haven't even mentioned the native American Indians whose land it really is. So the next time a yank tries to teach me about racism, I'll laugh and think of the irony.

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:50 am

veya_victaous wrote:@though police
I sort of conceded the point, yes in theory one should have as much right to be racist as to be stupid.
Which is why it will be better under SKYNET  :::grouch::  Take the stupid and illogical opinions out of the equation
 ::troll::  ::troll::  ::troll:: 

Not trolling though  :::grouch::  :::grouch::  :::grouch:: , I think It is 'ok' to stereotype a group but not to apply the stereotypes to individuals. You should be free to hold a general opinion but when that opinion starts to affect the way you treat other people (particularly other citizens of your nation, since we are talking about legal codes) that needs to be addressed.

for example Allakaka is free to dislike Muslims all he wants but if he starts attacking them or abusing them in the street THAT is a different story. And the same vice versa Muslims (or any other fair minded individual) should be free to dislike people that hold opinions similar to Allakaka.

Utter Bollox and the typical set piece spouted by Numpties.

What gives you the idea I HATE muslims , considering I have plenty of friends and Acquaintances that can be defined as muslims.

Your obvious Bias is clearly shown where you only class Muslims and others (but excluding anybody who speaks against them ) as FAIR MINDED.

While I speak only of what happens in the UK , (which you have no experience of) and confine my observations here.

People like you cause more problems than anybody with your Muslim approach . Muslims in the UK come from different countries , yet you assume that they do not have dislikes (hatred in some cases) against one another.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:55 am

Vintage wrote:Veya I agree with you, thoughts and opinions are one thing, actions another.
Ben are you and Phildidge related your opinions and patterns of expression are incredibly  alike or just like minded souls.

We agree on the issue over racism, however you will see we do not agree on many other issues, you may want to read other threads Flix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:57 am

Warren Moon wrote:I find it rather peculiar that a country picked up human slaves from across the Ocean and treated them in such an abhorrent way.  Then after a few hundred years the descendants of the slaves were not allowed to eat in the same places or travel on the same transport as white Americans.  Now the USA is prominent in stamping out racism but has conveniently forgotten its past.  I haven't even mentioned the native American Indians whose land it really is.  So the next time a yank tries to teach me about racism, I'll laugh and think of the irony.

Interesting, I think it shows they have not forgotten the past at all and why it was so wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:26 am

PhilDidge wrote:
Warren Moon wrote:I find it rather peculiar that a country picked up human slaves from across the Ocean and treated them in such an abhorrent way.  Then after a few hundred years the descendants of the slaves were not allowed to eat in the same places or travel on the same transport as white Americans.  Now the USA is prominent in stamping out racism but has conveniently forgotten its past.  I haven't even mentioned the native American Indians whose land it really is.  So the next time a yank tries to teach me about racism, I'll laugh and think of the irony.

Interesting, I think it shows they have not forgotten the past at all and why it was so wrong.

Are you saying that the Septics are on a Guilt trip.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next