NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Racist silence....

+5
stardesk
ALLAKAKA
Andy
Beekeeper
Ben Reilly
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Racist silence.... - Page 3 Empty Racist silence....

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

Just had a wee chuckle earlier at one of Bee's posts re-Smelly...

Just wondered for those who do harbour genuine racist feelings...if you are one of those(and you don't have to say), do or did you ever work alongside a coloured person or a Muslim , but have to keep those racist feelings in check for the sake of your job?

I've always wondered this, but read a post last night elsewhere which reminded me to ask this question here.

I guess folk do not want to own up to this(not many on here like that anyway), but I would like them to be true to themselves , did they have to work all day long beside a person of another colour or religion who they did not like only because of this and then clock off thinking...'black or Muslim b*****ds?

While during the shift being somewhat pleasant to them in order to pick up the wage packet.

I would feel a real hypocritical scumbag if that were me, it would just go to show that they could indeed interact with other races and religions....

But it should not mean only for the wage packet.

Back to top Go down

Racist silence.... - Page 3 Empty Re: Racist silence....

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:07 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:
Catman wrote:

It has been noted and discussed, that there has been baiting going on, and that sometimes this has been reacted upon, as i'm sure Ben would agree.

CATMAN  , informs others that do not suit him personally that decisions in his favour are be colluded behind closed doors

Again grow up, how difficult is it for you to understand?

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:09 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
ALLAKAKA wrote:

You suddenly seem to be practicing what you preach for your current audience , but some of us know that Leopards don't change their spots.

Another one playing the victim, grow up and get back to debating

Would you agree that those who do not get their own way should threaten to bring the site down

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:10 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Another one playing the victim, grow up and get back to debating

Would you agree that those who do not get their own way should threaten to bring the site down

Would you agree you are incapable of moving on and able to grow up?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:12 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:
Catman wrote:

It has been noted and discussed, that there has been baiting going on, and that sometimes this has been reacted upon, as i'm sure Ben would agree.

CATMAN  , informs others that do not suit him personally that decisions in his favour are be colluded behind closed doors

Well it's very transparent what you are up to, i gave my analysis of what would happen a couple of weeks back, you RW scum employed the same tactics on other forums to get certain members that you didn't like removed, it's all happening again, exactly as i said that it would.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:13 pm

Catman wrote:
ALLAKAKA wrote:

Well it's very transparent what you are up to, i gave my analysis of what would happen a couple of weeks back, you RW scum employed the same tactics on other forums to get certain members that you didn't like removed, it's all happening again, exactly as i said that it would.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:15 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Catman wrote:

I'm merely defending myself idiot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:25 pm

Catman wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:30 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Catman wrote:

I'm perfectly entitled to respond to the baiting and homophobic language that is being constantly thrown at me by members of the RW on here, when i see fit to do so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:35 pm

Catman wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

I'm perfectly entitled to respond to the baiting and homophobic language that is being constantly thrown at me by members of the RW on here, when i see fit to do so.

Would you agree you are incapable of moving on and unable to grow up?

So by your logic they are entitled to be homophobic to you because you throw abuse at them?

Yep that logic is always absurd, you thus claim two wrongs make a right.

No they don;t 

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:39 pm

Catman wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Thankyou Phyllis , now look at you first post's to me when if first joined . You have just justified ANYTHING I throw at you for that BAITING.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:40 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Catman wrote:

So by your logic they are entitled to be homophobic to you because you throw abuse at them?

No they don;t 

Nope....The Nazis come onto my threads and throw out the usual abuse, both homophobic and otherwise, then on occasion i respond to said abuse, it's clear to see with a quick study of my threads.
Gay related threads seem to be a particular problem with these Nazis, and of course, any hope not hate threads that are about the Nazis themselves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:45 pm

Catman wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

No they don;t 

Nope....The Nazis come onto my threads and throw out the usual abuse, both homophobic and otherwise, then on occasion i respond to said abuse, it's clear to see with a quick study of my threads.
Gay related threads seem to be a particular problem with these Nazis, and of course, any hope not hate threads that are about the Nazis themselves.

Still no excuse, you dish it out also starting abuse and to say to people with cancer you hope it hurts is beyond sick, it is appalling, you need to grow up and debate, do you see Eilzel act like you do or David?

No, thus you have no excuse, the best way to deal with prejudice is to show it is wrong, challenge the views, but not become as prejudiced as they are!

Two wrongs do not make a right

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:56 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Catman wrote:

Still no excuse, you dish it out also starting abuse and to say to people with cancer you hope it hurts is beyond sick, it is appalling, you need to grow up and debate, do you see Eilzel act like you do or David?

No, thus you have no excuse, the best way to deal with prejudice is to show it is wrong, challenge the views, but not become as prejudiced as they are!

Perhaps you should take a dose of your on medicine and move on, instead of recycling the same old garbage over and over.
And stop being such a sanctimonious twat as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:59 pm

Catman wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Perhaps you should take a dose of your on medicine and move on, instead of recycling the same old garbage over and over.

So I have not once thrown abuse at you and now on about 30 occasions here you have thrown abuse at me, where I am not goading or abusing you but trying to get you to respect the forum.

That shows you are no victim but happy to abuse posters for no reason

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:03 pm

Jesus, that's 10 minutes of my life I'll never get back  Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:10 pm

Catman wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

But it was OK for you to recycle old garbage in my direction from the start , now who's the sanctimonious littleman. Look in the mirror phil you are a bitter OLD MAN.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:52 pm

feelthelove wrote:Jesus, that's 10 minutes of my life I'll never get back  Sad

Haha...I know how you feels. Fortunately, I tuned in on only the last page. From the title it had that feel.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:56 pm

Drap-it, everybody just drap-it and dinny bavver yer arses!!!Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:04 pm

Joy Division wrote:Drap-it, everybody just drap-it and dinny bavver yer arses!!!Smile

Is that some sort of Scottish gay speak. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:28 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
ALLAKAKA wrote:

I can post many examples of what ENGLISH SPEAKERS would have NO PROBLEM understanding.

An expression of someone suddenly realising something would be....... '' When the PENNY finally drops'' And not a Pin as you have stated.

Shall I post up ALL those MISTAKES ?

Post what you like, that does not prove I am not British or English, and a low life worm as yourself clearly is trying to deny my birth right and citizenship to this great country. Clearly as you see only some people as either being British or English and thus you are prejudiced, which as stated using your logic would also deny you the same with being English.

Seriously unless you have anything of worth to add I suggest you put up and shut up.

So do you want to keep acting like a 2 year old or an adult?

thats rich, comming from a creature that said this " would be very happy to see every last one of them lose there jobs " and "As stated happy they all lose their industry and jobs"

THEN goes and hides behind "I'm only playing devils advocate" what a slimy liar. The liberalist borg queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:42 pm

Catman wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

No they don;t 

As I'm one of your supposed nazis, perhaps you'd care to point out one single post from me that could be remotely construed as homophobic, or any of your threads that I've posted abuse at you, except in retaliation for your silly pointless name-calling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:47 pm

Tess. wrote:
Catman wrote:

As I'm one of your supposed nazis, perhaps you'd care to point out one single post from me that could be remotely construed as homophobic, or any of your threads that I've posted abuse at you, except in retaliation for your silly pointless name-calling.

You are far right, so could be considered to be sympathetic to Nazi ideas.  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:49 pm

.....Give it up you lot, you don't have Dean to go RWhinging to here!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:50 pm

Okay, let's break for tea and resume in ten, anyone for a goosestep?

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:51 pm

Catman wrote:.....Give it up you lot, you don't have Dean to go RWhinging to here!

Just as you have Ben _Dover to support your bile ?

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:04 pm

Locking this thread, as it's not interesting to anyone except perhaps the people who want to keep fighting each other.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3