NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The racist test! Especially for those who love the word "racist"

4 posters

Go down

The racist test! Especially for those who love the word "racist" Empty The racist test! Especially for those who love the word "racist"

Post by eddie Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:22 pm

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

The racist test! Especially for those who love the word "racist" Empty Re: The racist test! Especially for those who love the word "racist"

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:17 pm

1) Not about telling nationalities apart, it's about telling individuals apart. Here's a classic example:

2) I like people of other races means I have no racist attitudes -- FALSE

3) Al Sharpton has been jailed for the cause of peace, has been harshly criticized for supporting gay rights, has said that he doesn't assume all black people are on his side, has his own TV show, has been effective in helping stop the crack epidemic and in taking down organized crime leaders, and written or co-written three books. I bet this YouTube guy knows none of that. Sharpton is no idiot.

4) It's not racist to not know what country someone comes from based on their appearance -- it's racist to ASSUME someone is from a particular country because of their appearance.

Also -- the black woman couldn't be from any of those countries? What about this woman?

The racist test! Especially for those who love the word "racist" 635708548398568455-2078565666_miss-japan2

That's Nagasaki-born Ariana Miyamoto, Miss Japan and Miss Universe 2015.

5) When did Al Sharpton claim you should be able to tell Japanese from Koreans, or that the inventor of COBAL was male? Even if he did, that'd be sexist, not racist.

6) His plea for people to stop being so sensitive seems a bit hypocritical, considering he made an eight-and-a-half-minute YouTube video to basically say he's sensitive about people calling things racist ... Rolling Eyes
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

The racist test! Especially for those who love the word "racist" Empty Re: The racist test! Especially for those who love the word "racist"

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:31 pm

yeah well...I suppose ANYTHING that seeks to delegitimise the "racism industry" would meet with your disaproval ben...

there is racism that bites...that would br the KKK and its like

then there is racism that is "casual" ...more a lack of consideration than anything, and not particularly malevolant

then there is the racism that certain political leanings have decided exists to legitimise their nonsense

which covers about everything else
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:02 am

Ben, did the video totally go over your head?
It was satire Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:10 am

8 minutes of my life I won't get back. This is a joke right, Eds? It isn't meant to show anything serious about racism right?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:24 pm

Lord Foul wrote:yeah well...I suppose ANYTHING that seeks to delegitimise the "racism industry" would meet with your disaproval ben...

there is racism that bites...that would br the KKK and its like

then there is racism that is "casual" ...more a lack of consideration than anything, and not particularly malevolant

then there is the racism that certain political leanings have decided exists to legitimise their nonsense

which covers about everything else

LF, this is part and parcel of the racism industry -- coming at it from the other side. And I don't think it was satirical at all, there was some pretty genuine anger in that video.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:48 pm

Hahahahahaha Ben are you kidding???
The guy has a YouTube channel and does loads of vids like this about different topics!
I am not sure you got the british humour in it??
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:53 pm

Look its very easy to understand if the midnset of any person has been formed through their life by a concept, which is a social constriuct. Which legally segregates people by something so insignificant as basically some shared physical traits found only in some humans and mot others. Even though there has been no been invented further races  within humans, again which would have to be based using as a social contriuct the Blue Eye race,  the brown eyed race, the blonde hair race etc.Racism is fundementally formed from the view to segregate humans and deem them as seperate races based on like I say insigniciant physical traist, which as seen is only applicable to some physical traits and not others. By having something which is a social construct, that then views humans different on appearance, the endorse people to then have a base point to be racist on. If you look at the vast majority of racist terminology it is based around the physical apperance.

Without the social construct of races, racism would really not exist, as then no invented segeration of humans from the human race, as we are all biologically all of the human race. Then any abuse based on phyiscal apperance as any hateful abuse based off the physical features, should be covered by the law to help protect people from discrimination.

Its the daffest and most backward way, that we now have seperate races  through a socal construct be needeed and be continued to be needed, in order that. What created the ability to be racist off, is now needed to help protect those racially abused, by then classifying them by their invented race. This helps keep track of the problems etc. Its too difficult to reverse now, as people are racially abused solely from the endorsement to degregate humans via race, which biologically we are just one race.

So really the invented social construct of seoerate races, os what continues to provide a reason, for then people to view groups of humans racially different and then this opens up the door to then make hateful unfounded views that deem groups of humans inferior based on fundementally some physical traits the group can share. Where fundementally all humans look completely different to all other huamsn facialy as well.

So who is racist.
Anyway one that views humans biologically as seperate races.
Anyone that claims people are inferior based on the one thing that has been used to seperate humans into races. Some insignificant physical traits shared. Which means racism is formed from a discrminating view based on apperance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:43 am

So Eds, is this video entirely a joke and doesn't make any relevant point at all in your opinion?

My view is he is trying to make point, in a funny way, but it misses the point by a mile.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:16 pm

Oh my god....

It's got a point but it's just fucking funny. You lot are sooooo humorous when it comes to this kind of stuff Rolling Eyes

Sleep Sleep
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:18 pm

Here's another one to make your arses go uptight and for you to all say "Well actually...." Zzzzzzz

Hilarious stuff!

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:10 pm

eddie wrote:Oh my god....

It's got a point but it's just fucking funny. You lot are sooooo humorous when it comes to this kind of stuff Rolling Eyes

Sleep Sleep

I guess different people find humor in different things? I thought he sounded like one of those people who's trying to act like they're joking but you can tell they're angry.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:53 am

Let's been honest Eds, you might have thought it a little funny (it isn't imo, it tries too hard), but mainly you thought ot made a point- which it doesn't because it misses the mark completely. You are obsessed with racism Wink
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down