NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Letter from a deranged pirate

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Letter from a deranged pirate - Page 2 Empty Letter from a deranged pirate

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

I Think I May Be Mentally Ill...please Help
I pretend that i'm a pirate all the time. I've been doing it since I was a very small child. I think it started out as just playing by myself alone with my toys and having an imagination but now its full blown and I sincerely believe I may have a personality disorder. I pretend I am a pirate on the internet I take a pirates personality and even use a pirates accent and go HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR on internet forums. I try not to but some times I'll slip up and let an accent out. I'll go to work every day and pretend to be a pirate when I come home, its even worse. Because I'm alone I'll pretend to be two pirates at once, talking back and forth effortlessly in conversation. It seems to help me not be lonely like I'm in a relationship but at the same time helps me to avoid relationships with the opposite sex because I'm afraid of losing it. I also can't watch a movie anymore unless it's about pirates. I've tried to hint to my mother that I may be schizophrenic or worse but have never told her any of this because I'm afraid to disappoint her. I'm scared and I want to stop. I'm thinking about contacting a local metal illness clinic and having myself tested. What should I do?

Thanks,

Distraught

What advice would you give to this person?

Suspect Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Letter from a deranged pirate - Page 2 Empty Re: Letter from a deranged pirate

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:09 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
Sassy wrote:Are you nuts.   I did nothing but post a video of someone else, not him.   And he was continuously harrassing Stephen and still maintains what he posted was the correct information and it was not wrong of him to post it.

And i was not banned for it.   Both TTS and Victor agreed I had done nothing to contravene any rules.

Now thats not true

Actually sorry it is. Technically no rule broken but they admitted your intent was clear

Yes it is true, ask TTS, he emailed me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:10 pm

Sassy wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

A guitar player with the same name???? Nothing to do with him, of course not Letter from a deranged pirate - Page 2 Crazy_22

....and who are you to issue warnings?  Shocked

So he had the same name?   So what?   I never said he had the same name, so he must have done, so the reason you knew was him, not me.  

If it was all so innocent the picture was removed because...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:10 pm

Sassy wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

A guitar player with the same name???? Nothing to do with him, of course not Letter from a deranged pirate - Page 2 Crazy_22

....and who are you to issue warnings?  Shocked

So he had the same name?   So what?   I never said he had the same name, so he must have done, so the reason you knew was him, not me.  

No, he's never told me his name, not even his first name. Your intention was clear and out of order  Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:12 pm

Because Quill complained and TTS was sick of the hassle. So, how did you know it was the same name? Because I never put anything on to say so, and you know that.

Now go back to your sanctamonious handwringing over someone who really put someone on line that was probably illegal, but has manipulated you so well you think he is in the right.

You're both round the bend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:13 pm

So, finally,

If he never told you, how did you know it was the same name, there was absolutely nothing to say so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:13 pm

So the poster in question must have told others that he had the same name as the guitar player mentioned in the video otherwise other people wouldn't have know that.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:13 pm

Irn Bru wrote:So the poster in question must have told others that he had the same name as the guitar player mentioned in the video otherwise other people wouldn't have know that.

Nail, head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:15 pm

I can understand Sassy' anger and hurt and idiots so sick as to post vile stuff about Sassy's young lass, that is awful, but tbh Sassy , you probably should have gone to the authorities...

Then again I'm not sure if they would act sadly.

And if Sassy's reason for getting any info on anyone who said such awful things of her lassie, then I can definitely understand that.

Last edited by Joy Division on Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:15 pm

Er no Sassy told me all the info she had found on him and others.

Most of which went in one ear and out the other I do recall her excitement when she discovered Irn Bru had a higher security clearance than Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:16 pm

Joy Division wrote:I can understand Sassy' anger and hurt and idiots so sick as to post vile stuff about Sassy's young lass, that is awful, but tbh Sassy , you probably should have gone to the authorities...

And of Sassy's reason for getting any info on anyone who said such awful things of her lassie, then I can definitely understand that.

This has nothing to do with Sassys daughter what so ever. Never did

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:17 pm

NemsAgain wrote:Er no Sassy told me all the info she had found on him and others.

Most of which went in one ear and out the other I do recall her excitement when she discovered Irn Bru had a higher security clearance than Quill

That you silly woman was in a post, on a thread that Irn told him if he knew what he said he knew, he would have the security clearance.

Right Irn?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:18 pm

Sassy wrote:Because Quill complained and TTS was sick of the hassle.   So, how did you know it was the same name?   Because I never put anything on to say so, and you know that.

Now go back to your sanctamonious handwringing over someone who really put someone on line that was probably illegal, but has manipulated you so well you think he is in the right.

No Sassy, I never knew it was the same name but I did know about your extensive research into peoples real life identities.  You've confirmed his real name by your posts and I STILL have no idea of what it is.  Clearly Admin deleted it before getting into hot water  affraid 

I hope your conscience allows you peaceful dreams Letter from a deranged pirate - Page 2 Sleepy12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:18 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
Joy Division wrote:I can understand Sassy' anger and hurt and idiots so sick as to post vile stuff about Sassy's young lass, that is awful, but tbh Sassy , you probably should have gone to the authorities...

And of Sassy's reason for getting any info on anyone who said such awful things of her lassie, then I can definitely understand that.

Ah right, so you are not going to acknowledge that is why I found out about the God-bothers, as you were the one that mentioned ADO. Nice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:19 pm

NemsAgain wrote:Er no Sassy told me all the info she had found on him and others.

So you passed it on to some others and hey presto everyone knows.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:21 pm

NemsAgain wrote:

I just thought that when sassy said someone was saying bad things about her lassie and that you had said she had gone for this person since ADO, that perhaps some part of it had.

I do recall though that some were vile bastards to sassy about her lassie, the lowest of the low, as well as the ones who said she had ' made it all up' ...unforgivable

But if none of this or any of the people involved are not connected in any way to Sassy's lassie, then I apologise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:21 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Sassy wrote:Because Quill complained and TTS was sick of the hassle.   So, how did you know it was the same name?   Because I never put anything on to say so, and you know that.

No Sassy, I never knew it was the same name but I did know about your extensive research into peoples real life identities.  You've confirmed his real name by your posts and I STILL have no idea of what it is.  Clearly Admin deleted it before getting into hot water  affraid 

I hope your conscience allows you peaceful dreams Letter from a deranged pirate - Page 2 Sleepy12

You liar. Someone must have told you, or you wouldn't be posting as you are. And the only people I have ever researched was the Godbothers and you know why, and Quill because he continued to harrass Stephen, in pms and on line.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:22 pm

Sassy wrote:

That you silly woman was in a post, on a thread that Irn told him if he knew what he said he knew, he would have the security clearance.

Right Irn?

That's correct. I was being asked to pass on details of something I knew about in Egypt and was more or less branded a liar for saying I couldn't.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:22 pm

Sassy wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

Ah right, so you are not going to acknowledge that is why I found out about the God-bothers, as you were the one that mentioned ADO.   Nice.

See you even admit it!
You were hours after hour on google earth trying to find their house!
If you were really concerned at what they posted you would have gone to the police
not to every church in scarborough and surrounding area trying to trace them!

And the God botherers were nothing to do with your behaviour on SF!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:23 pm

Sassy wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

You liar.   Someone must have told you, or you wouldn't be posting as you are.   And the only people I have ever researched was the Godbothers and you know why, and Quill because he continued to harrass Stephen, in pms and on line.

You have the front to call her a liar?!
Un fucking believable

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:26 pm

Sassy wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

You liar.   Someone must have told you, or you wouldn't be posting as you are.   And the only people I have ever researched was the Godbothers and you know why, and Quill because he continued to harrass Stephen, in pms and on line.

No, I don't know his identity and no one has told me. How dare you call me a liar, I don't go in for PM's and you know it  No 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:30 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Ah right, so you are not going to acknowledge that is why I found out about the God-bothers, as you were the one that mentioned ADO.   Nice.

See you even admit it!
If you were really concerned at what they posted you would have gone to the police

I think that is probably one of the most disgusting, viscous, unbelievably hateful things I have ever heard.
I was trying find them to get the police on them. I reported it to the police, but they said they couldn't do much because they didn't post under their real name.

You are disgusting, completely and utterly disgusting. If I ever find them, I will still have the police on to them, they will never get away with what they said about my daughter. Fuck off you piece of work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:31 pm

Sassy wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

See you even admit it!

I think that is probably one of the most disgusting, viscous, unbelievably hateful things I have ever heard.
I was trying find them to get the police on them.   I reported it to the police, but they said they couldn't do much because they didn't post under their real name.

You are disgusting, completely and utterly disgusting.   If I ever find them, I will still have the police on to them, they will never get away with what they said about my daughter.   Fuck off you piece of work.

Hey nice deflection!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:32 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Un fucking believable

She is, and so are you, because I know Lovedust pm'd you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:33 pm

Sassy wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

Un fucking believable

She is, and so are you, because I know Lovedust pm'd you.  

WHAT DID SHE SAY???????

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:34 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
Sassy wrote:

See you even admit it!

If someone posted offensive details about my daughter I wouldn't be googling to try and find them, I'd be out on the road bloody looking for them and hell mend them if I found them.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:42 pm

I've seen some bad stuff on here but attacking someone for going after people who posted offensive details about her daughter is way below the belt by any standards anyone cares to measure it by.

It's disgusting and no better that rubbing in the damage that has already been done.

How anyone could be so hurtful is beyond me.

Last edited by Irn Bru on Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:42 pm

totally agree with Irn, I would be out there too looking for the lowlife scumbags too, no doubt about that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:47 pm

Joy Division wrote:totally agree with Irn, I would be out there too looking for the lowlife scumbags too, no doubt about that.

I remember how i felt those scumbags Durham & Hugh were slagging off Doug day after day! I would still do Durham a mischief given half the chance  Twisted Evil

Hit him in the pocket though!  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:49 pm

Catman wrote:
Joy Division wrote:totally agree with Irn, I would be out there too looking for the lowlife scumbags too, no doubt about that.

I remember how i felt those scumbags Durham & Hugh were slagging off Doug day after day! I would still do Durham a mischief given half the chance  Twisted Evil 
Absolutely Phil, and they wasted no time laying into you and me too, pathetic little schoolboys who would cry when I gave it back, I really knocked them on their arse!, I did not hold back after a while!! Twisted Evil 

But they gave me no choice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:51 pm

... I came back to kick their cracks Phil!!Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:52 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Catman wrote:

Absolutely Phil, and they wasted no time laying into you and me too, pathetic little schoolboys who would cry when I gave it back, I really knocked them on their arse!, I did not hold back after a while!! Twisted Evil 

I remember Durham crying like a little girl when David and i were saying we hoped that he tripped under a bus for the things that he used to say!  lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:55 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Catman wrote:

Yes, well words on a screen are very different to trying to track people in the real world.
That is stalking, and JD has already given us his feelings on that.s

Im not buying into this god botherer deflection sorry.
Other people stalked had done nothing.

That doesnt mean I dont have the utmost sympathy over Sassy's loss I do and she knows it, we spoke of it often
it means I dont understand the need to live it out for strangers on a chat forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:01 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Yes, well words on a screen are very different to trying to track people in the real world.

That doesnt mean I dont have the utmost sympathy over Sassy's loss I do and she knows it, we spoke of it often
it means I dont understand the need to live it out for strangers on a chat forum.

I'm very sure that if words on a screen were about one of your loved ones you would feel very differently, of course you see hate speech as free speech and frequently suck up to some of the worst extremists on the net, that or appease them like others in your group.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:02 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Don't you dare talk to me about sympathing you bloody piece of low life. You are dead to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:06 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

That is stalking,
and JD has already given us his feelings on that.s

Did you make your feelings on this known to Quill and were you completely outraged at him for what he did in trying to post personal details of someone on a forum?

As far as I can see no personal details of anyone else have been posted about anyone either here or on SF.

Correct?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:07 pm

@Nems...although I don't approve generally of stalking Nems, it changes matters entirely if one is trying to trace vile lowlives for hurling sick and disgusting abuse at the death of a woman losing her daughter.,,

The deceased can't speak back Nems, but the family can, there is no excuse for it.

It's the lowest of the low scumbags.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:09 pm

Sassy wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

Don't you dare talk to me about sympathing you bloody piece of low life.    You are dead to me.

Anyone with any sympathy for the loss of your daughter would not have posted something as hurtfull as this...

See you even admit it!

It's disgusting and below the belt and it's time they gave up.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:11 pm

Irn is correct...only if the other party was condemned,then that would make it equal...

I know not much about it, but now knowing someone else had done more or less the same, that other party must also be condemned if the other has been...

I'm just like you Irn and a stickler for looking BOTH ways, I also do not do one sidedness.

I'm not arguing guys, I'm just saying what is balanced and fair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:21 pm

Nems, when I gave my negative opinion on stalkers, it does not apply to people making abusive and hurtful remarks about Sassy's daughter....it's important you know this.

And were you not 'egging  sassy on to find those idiots?,( and rightly so),  so what is different now?l I would want to hunt them down to if I were sassy.

You also said none of the stalking is anything connected to Sassy's daughter earlier on?..

Anyway, just had to clear that up, I find people who make sick and abusive comments toward a posters deceased daughter truly vile, and well in the gutter, and for this reason I totally agree with hunting them down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:49 pm

...I really hope none of us have a our children pass over before us, then have our friends turn on us and have all this bullshit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:56 am

Sassy wrote:Yea, and people who post what they think is real information, including photos and information about the poster's wife, and  think they were correct to do so, and still think that the information they posted was accurate and have no compunction about it, are just about the scummiest going.   They don't have a leg to stand on.

Not even a peg leg?  :::grouch:: :::grouch:: :::grouch:: :::grouch:: :::grouch:: 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by nicko Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:21 am

from what i'v been reading she is not the only one,
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:00 am

I'm still curious as to why Sassy's daughter has anything to do with this??  This was originally between Stephen and me.  It was settled over on SF.  It has absolutely nothing to do with anyone's daughter, or anyone other than Stephen, me, and Victor and TTS.  Sassy has chosen to intrude herself into the picture.

When it was settled between admin and me, it was not enough for Sassy over on SF, so she started stalking me, and posting her findings.  Sassy, if anyone knows that both TTS and Victor blamed you, it's because Victor and TTS said so in PMs.  And I made those PMs public, which confirmed you were trying to publish my identity.  No one told anyone...it was in Exhibit A.  You are a total liar. Sassy.  I understand Bee's frustration, because he was the one who witnessed the whole thing with copies of the PMs as they wer happening (RT).  You are a liar, Sassy.  Even TTS and Victor cannot defend you...and notice they haven't tried, because Bee and others have the transcripts of the PMs.

Your calling FTL and Nems liars, is what prompts me to enter this thread.  They are totally innocent.  They just read the PMs...the evidence.  They are not participants...they are jurists.  They witnessed the evidence, and they have a verdict in mind.  You can't argue with the procedure, Sassy.  They are just jurists, they have rendered their verdict, and so it is.

I understand Bee's outrage...because, as a recipient of the PMs directly, he sees you as a total, blatant liar.  Of course, I do too.  But the most important element is that independent jurists have also seen through your lies.  But I just wanted to emphasize that FTL and Nems have had no participation other than as observers.  So you can stop with your campaign against the messengers, right now.

Just wanted to set the record straight.  FTL and Nems are just people who have been handed the evidence.  And it's pretty damaging evidence, squirm as you might Sass.  And how you bring your daughter into this...I guess your are really desperate.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:52 am

Just wanted to ask real quick -- is there anything I can do to keep you all from one anothers' throats?

I mean, I've asked over and over again that we don't dredge up stuff from old forums. And a number of you keep doing it. I realize that some of you are reacting to provocation, and it's hard to keep from retaliating, but man -- this is exactly what I've asked to not see anymore. People are bitches, liars, manipulators ...

Why did you bring this shit to someone else's forum? I mean, if you were to get into an argument with an old acquaintance, would you yell until your neighbors woke up, and ignore their requests to quiet down?

I just want to know -- is it that you all are totally lacking in manners, that you're just dicks, or that you're just children who lack self-control and don't know how to act until you're punished? Someone, please enlighten me.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:11 am

Sassy? I believe the man has asked you to account for yourself. Perhaps you could answer.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:22 am

OQ, I'm not singling anyone out with my statement. I'd like to see all of this stop. There are too many references to things I never saw nor took part in for me to judge who's righter and who's wrong-er in all this, and the fact is, everyone's been asked to stop and yet it keeps up.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:35 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:OQ, I'm not singling anyone out with my statement. I'd like to see all of this stop. There are too many references to things I never saw nor took part in for me to judge who's righter and who's wrong-er in all this, and the fact is, everyone's been asked to stop and yet it keeps up.

What do you propose, Ben?  Read back...obviously I have stayed out of this thread for a day and a half.  I only spoke up when someone was calling my friends liars, and I have the evidence to the contrary.  That's all I wanted to contribute.

I am totally confident that everyone knows what is the truth.  That's why I don't need to speak.  But when someone turns her guns on those who are speaking from evidence, I think it is incumbent upon me to mention that evidence.  I am, after all, the foundation for that evidence.

Otherwise, I have nothing to do with this thread.  Forget I was even here.  Even your post tries to draw me in...just because I showed up to provide the evidence. But I will not be drawn into this affray. This is the rant of one crazy lady, who has nothing to contribute to anyone, and to whom I do not wish to respond.

Cheers, Ben.  Let's meet on the political threads.  We have such a good exchange of ideas there.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next