NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More evidence that Trump is deranged

+2
Cass
Andy
6 posters

Go down

More evidence that Trump is deranged Empty More evidence that Trump is deranged

Post by Andy Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:50 am

Guy is off his rocker. The Navy medic needs to certify him insane.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/12/29/16829806/trump-interview-new-york-times
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

More evidence that Trump is deranged Empty Re: More evidence that Trump is deranged

Post by Guest Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:30 am

More evidence that Trump is deranged Fb_img54

Back to top Go down

More evidence that Trump is deranged Empty Re: More evidence that Trump is deranged

Post by Cass Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:42 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Guy is off his rocker. The Navy medic needs to certify him insane.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/12/29/16829806/trump-interview-new-york-times

I read the whole article. He’s incoherent, uncomprehending, unethical, unstable and just down right embarrassing. It’s terrifying to know they let him near the codes.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:55 pm

I think Trump has some mental issues, however as a daily reader of Vox, I take anything they write with a grain of salt.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:12 pm

Maddog wrote:I think Trump has some mental issues, however as a daily reader of Vox, I take anything they write with a grain of salt.  

I was referring to the NYT.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:28 pm

Cass wrote:
Maddog wrote:I think Trump has some mental issues, however as a daily reader of Vox, I take anything they write with a grain of salt.  

I was referring to the NYT.

OK, the link took me to to Vox's analysis of the NYT.

In any event, I think we stuck with Trump unless he does something really crazy. Then we get Pence if that happens. I have heard zero stories about him grabbing pussies and the like. I imagine everyone will be happy then. Wink
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:11 am

Angry Andy wrote:Guy is off his rocker. The Navy medic needs to certify him insane.

''Deranged''  ........ yes indeed, Andy. 

Unprincipled too. Sold his soul to the devil > > 

More evidence that Trump is deranged Be-sure-to-get-both-sides-kkkalt-neo-nazis-white-27303025

The SHAME of it!!! No

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:33 am

What really makes the case is his relationship with Deutsche Bank.  Here he (Trump) is, being sued by Deutsche Bank for $640-million, for default on a loan on Chicago Trump Tower, and suddenly the  Bank lends him more money.  More evidence that Trump is deranged 2190311264

But the money comes out of Deutsche Bank's private investor funds. Now, who could that be but some private investor? Perhaps with a Russian name?

Trump was bought and paid for.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:03 am

Original Quill wrote:What really makes the case is his relationship with Deutsche Bank.  Here he (Trump) is, being sued by Deutsche Bank for $640-million, for default on a loan on Chicago Trump Tower, and suddenly the  Bank lends him more money.  More evidence that Trump is deranged 2190311264

But the money comes out of Deutsche Bank's private investor funds.  Now, who could that be but some private investor?  Perhaps with a Russian name?

Trump was bought and paid for.

More evidence that Trump is deranged 3489511464

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:22 pm

The fact that we have two world leaders with daft haircuts each shouting "my nuclear button is bigger than yours" appears to be rapidly developing into "you show me yours and I'll show you mine" worries the shit out of me.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:40 pm

And yet there are some who see Trump as the new Messiah.
The doctors giving him his medical shortly have the authority to certify him mentally unfit for office.
He cleatly isnt right on the head.
Will the doc have the balls to certify him unstable?
I doubt it.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:20 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:The fact that we have two world leaders with daft haircuts each shouting "my nuclear button is bigger than yours" appears to be rapidly developing into "you show me yours and I'll show you mine" worries the shit out of me.

Yeah, that's sort of a new level for Trump. While I think it's just more of his bullshit and bravado, others might not think so. Especially crazy "others".
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:29 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:The fact that we have two world leaders with daft haircuts each shouting "my nuclear button is bigger than yours" appears to be rapidly developing into "you show me yours and I'll show you mine" worries the shit out of me.

The sexual imagery that comes from Trump reveals a deep-seated insecurity about his manhood.  It seems to come out when 'crazy' meets 'crazy'...whereupon it escalates and goes nuclear (pun intended).  If Trump's psychic-mix includes sexual inadequacies, it could be really dangerous.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:32 pm

Maddog wrote:

Yeah, that's sort of a new level for Trump. While I think it's just more of his bullshit and bravado, others might not think so.  Especially crazy  "others".

I spent much of the "cold war" living one and a half miles as the crow flies from a USAF Security Wing base that was reputedly the then Soviet Union's number three target in the UK, and I was still on RAF active reserve at the time of the Cuban missile crisis.

I feel just as "wucking furried" now as I did then.

At least, at 78, the RAF won't be sending me a recall telegram.

I hope...
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:44 pm

Original Quill wrote:

The sexual imagery that comes from Trump reveals a deep-seated insecurity about his manhood.  It seems to come out when 'crazy' meets 'crazy'...whereupon it escalates and goes nuclear (pun intended).  If Trump's psychic-mix includes sexual inadequacies, it could be really dangerous.

Ah, dear boy, but so far as I know Trump has yet to smoke a fine Hoyo de Monterrey Cuban cigar that has been immaculately primed by being previously and expertly cut before being inserted into a somewhat unusual orifice that only the likes of the delightful Monica Lewinsky would be biologically equipped to provide.

Belated Happy New Year and Hogmanay , by the way. It's Burns Night on the 25th of this month...will you be at your Scottish castle? It's the one night of the year that I get to wear my clan tartan! (Trews - nae the kilt...late January in Scotland tends to be somewhat unkind to aged testicles should the kilt be worn in the traditional manner!)
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:20 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Ah, dear boy, but so far as I know Trump has yet to smoke a fine Hoyo de Monterrey Cuban cigar that has been immaculately primed by being previously and expertly cut before being inserted into a somewhat unusual orifice that only the likes of the delightful Monica Lewinsky would be biologically equipped to provide.

Haha...I can't believe Trump didn't light up with those girls at the Ritz Carlton Moscow. After all, they 'showered' him with other gifts.

Fred M. wrote:Belated Happy New Year and Hogmanay , by the way. It's Burns Night on the 25th of this month...will you be at your Scottish castle? It's the one night of the year that I get to wear my clan tartan! (Trews - nae the kilt...late January in Scotland tends to be somewhat unkind to aged testicles should the kilt be worn in the traditional manner!)

Same to you, Fred. As for the castle, I've been reluctant to fly since my heart surgery. Anyway, it's not the same since Lady Mary (a Gordon) has died, and the chief has become somewhat reclusive.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:31 pm

Exactly. It’s playground behavior that could have disastrous consequences. It certainly is not presidential behavior.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:41 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

Haha...I can't believe Trump didn't light up with those girls at the Ritz Carlton Moscow.  After all, they 'showered' him with other gifts.

Good grief! Do you mean they were, to use a rather quaint English expression, "piss artists"?
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:06 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Haha...I can't believe Trump didn't light up with those girls at the Ritz Carlton Moscow.  After all, they 'showered' him with other gifts.

Good grief! Do you mean they were, to use a rather quaint English expression, "piss artists"?

Haha...I don't know how they refueled, but I hear their aim was pretty good...for girls.

Razz

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down