NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Letter from a deranged pirate

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Letter from a deranged pirate Empty Letter from a deranged pirate

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:13 pm

I Think I May Be Mentally Ill...please Help
I pretend that i'm a pirate all the time. I've been doing it since I was a very small child. I think it started out as just playing by myself alone with my toys and having an imagination but now its full blown and I sincerely believe I may have a personality disorder. I pretend I am a pirate on the internet I take a pirates personality and even use a pirates accent and go HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR on internet forums. I try not to but some times I'll slip up and let an accent out. I'll go to work every day and pretend to be a pirate when I come home, its even worse. Because I'm alone I'll pretend to be two pirates at once, talking back and forth effortlessly in conversation. It seems to help me not be lonely like I'm in a relationship but at the same time helps me to avoid relationships with the opposite sex because I'm afraid of losing it. I also can't watch a movie anymore unless it's about pirates. I've tried to hint to my mother that I may be schizophrenic or worse but have never told her any of this because I'm afraid to disappoint her. I'm scared and I want to stop. I'm thinking about contacting a local metal illness clinic and having myself tested. What should I do?

Thanks,

Distraught

What advice would you give to this person?

Suspect Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Letter from a deranged pirate Empty Re: Letter from a deranged pirate

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:18 pm

What do you think JD?

lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:43 pm

Letter from a deranged pirate Hate10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:57 pm

...well I think that Pirate really should go back to Flapette and think about his 'sense of humour' in accusing me of injecting heroin...and in front of my children too.

I hope the pirate thinks before he speaks again and that he is aware that type of humour is as as funny as a burst condom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:03 pm

Joy Division wrote:...well I think that Pirate really should go back to Flapette and think about his 'sense of humour' in accusing me of injecting heroin...and in front of my children too.

I hope the pirate thinks before he speaks again and that he is aware that type of humour is as as funny as a burst condom.

Well i agree with you there JD.

He keeps following me around the boards and posting sarcastic posts with regards to my sexuality. He's such a coward he can't even admit to his homophobia.

I think he's a nasty little troll..Pretending to be a pirate for all these years on the net just go to show he's two sandwiches short of a picnic IMO.

lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:13 pm

Cowards, hypocrites , liars etc normally do stalk on forums because they have been shown up to be wrong often in the past, so feel a need to harass, single out and stalk others as it's the only way they feel they can 'even up' Phil...

But you probably knew that anyway.

Hopefully if we can take no notice( easier said than done when they are on a mission to harass ), then hopefully they will just piss off back to where they came from.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:19 pm

Joy Division wrote:Cowards, hypocrites , liars etc normally do stalk on forums because they have been shown up to be wrong often in the past, so feel a need to harass, single out and stalk others as it's the only way they feel they can 'even up' Phil...

Hopefully if we can take no notice( easier said than done when they are on a mission to harass ), then hopefully they will just piss off back to where they came from.

Let's hope so eh JD  Cool 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:21 pm

Joy Division wrote:Cowards, hypocrites , liars etc normally do stalk on forums because they have been shown up to be wrong often in the past, so feel a need to harass, single out and stalk others as it's the only way they feel they can 'even up' Phil...

Im very pleased to see you have such a very low opinion of stalkers JD.
They really are the lowest are they not?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:32 pm

Yea, and people who post what they think is real information, including photos and information about the poster's wife, and think they were correct to do so, and still think that the information they posted was accurate and have no compunction about it, are just about the scummiest going. They don't have a leg to stand on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:33 pm

Sassy wrote:Yea, and people who post what they think is real information, including photos and information about the poster's wife, and  think they were correct to do so, and still think that the information they posted was accurate and have no compunction about it, are just about the scummiest going.   They don't have a leg to stand on.

Who did that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:34 pm

Someone who posts here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:38 pm

Both sassy and Nems make good points , stalking is terrible amd even morse so posting pictures claiming it is pics of posters and or their spouses.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:49 pm

Joy Division wrote:Both sassy and Nems make good points , stalking is terrible amd even morse so posting pictures claiming it is pics of posters and or their spouses.

It is JD and I for one dont understand this need some have to try to find info on other posters.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:53 pm

Joy Division wrote:Both sassy and Nems make good points , stalking is terrible amd even morse so posting pictures claiming it is pics of posters and or their spouses.

Even worse when said poster still says it was the right thing to do.   Luckily he got it wrong, although he maintains he got it right.   And sometimes you have to stop people like that by using their own weapon against them and playing them at their own game.  You just have to make sure you are clever than them and don't break any rules. Just enough to let them know you know, so they will stop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:12 pm

Sassy wrote:Someone who posts here.

Didn't you post someone's details on Speakfree? Letter from a deranged pirate Smile110

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:16 pm

Guys, be you foes or not , we are playing right into someone's hands by jeopardising this forum, I'm not saying intentionally, but by letting our natural feelings and our own version of events spill over..

Emotions are running high and I can think of a person looking in who will love this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:17 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Sassy wrote:Someone who posts here.

Didn't you post someone's details on Speakfree? Letter from a deranged pirate Smile110

No I didn't. The video I posted was of a guitar player, in his 30s, a very famous one. The person you are thinking of is older that me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:18 pm

Joy Division wrote:Guys, be you foes or not , we are playing right into someone's hands by jeopardising this forum, I'm not saying intentionally, but by letting our natural feelings and our own version of events spill over..

Emotions are running high and I can think of a person looking in who will love this.

Sorry JD, it's hard when someone is being so hypocritical, forgive me.  I don't say much often Letter from a deranged pirate Embarr34x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:19 pm

Sassy wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

No I didn't.   The video I posted was of a guitar player, in his 30s, a very famous one.   The person you are thinking of is older that me.  

So you didn't post their name? What was your purpose?  Question 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:19 pm

Joy Division wrote:Guys, be you foes or not , we are playing right into someone's hands by jeopardising this forum, I'm not saying intentionally, but by letting our natural feelings and our own version of events spill over..

You are quite right JD, the person who caused the trouble now knows that I know and will stop posting information about another poster who is a friend of mine. Doesn't matter the information was wrong, he still maintains it was correct, which makes it so much worse.

So on that note, I'll leave it. I know the idiots, I know the liars, I know the muck spreaders, so do a lot of other people who support me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:20 pm

Sassy wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

No I didn't.   The video I posted was of a guitar player, in his 30s, a very famous one.   The person you are thinking of is older that me.  

Why did you post that particular guitarist?
Was it because he shared a name with a poster on SF? A poster you seem to be obsessed with gathering info on?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:21 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Sassy wrote:

If you read above, you will know, I was helping someone else, and the person posting what he thought was information about them will now stop, or he'll get some of his own medicine, and he knows that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:21 pm

feelthelove wrote:

Sorry JD, it's hard when someone is being so hypocritical, forgive me.  I don't say much often Letter from a deranged pirate Embarr34x
...ah gosh, I'm not blaming people FTL!!, I sometimes have my own war of word battles to fight!, we each as individuals have to defend ourselves and give our own version of things, just that I hope Ben is not thinking....

These british psychos ain't worth the hassle man, as all they do is fight!!x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:26 pm

Joy Division wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

...ah gosh, I'm not blaming people FTL!!, I sometimes have my own war of word battles to fight!, we each as individuals have to defend ourselves and give our own version of things, just that I hope Ben is not thinking....

These british psychos ain't worth the hassle man, as all they do is fight!!x

I never fight though do I JD, there is much more to this. So many lies, so much deception, smoke and mirrors  No 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:27 pm

No, warped perceptions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:29 pm

Sassy wrote: :::grouch:: 

You are quite right JD, the person who caused the trouble now knows that I know and will stop posting information about another poster who is a friend of mine.   Doesn't matter the information was wrong, he still maintains it was correct, which makes it so much worse.

So on that note, I'll leave it.   I know the idiots, I know the liars, I know the muck spreaders, so do a lot of other people who support me.
...well I dunno much about it sassy, but from what I gather it was a picture not of the poster being claimed it was, and from what I know of you ...I don't think you would put real info on the net of posters , even if you did have it.

That is MY opinion and is not a fact of any know whatsoever as I don't know the whole story.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:29 pm

Sassy wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

If you read above, you will know, I was helping someone else, and the person posting what he thought was information about them will now stop, or he'll get some of his own medicine, and he knows that.

Who are you referring to? Who were you helping? Why are you so obsessed with finding peoples IRL identities? It's quite frankly scary  affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:32 pm

Joy Division wrote:

You are quite right JD, the person who caused the trouble now knows that I know and will stop posting information about another poster who is a friend of mine.   Doesn't matter the information was wrong, he still maintains it was correct, which makes it so much worse.

So on that note, I'll leave it.   I know the idiots, I know the liars, I know the muck spreaders, so do a lot of other people who support me.
...well I dunno much about it sassy, but from what I gather it was a picture not of the poster being claimed it was, and from what I know of you ...I don't think you would put real info on the net of posters , even if you did have it.

That is MY opinion and is not a fact of any know whatsoever as I don't know the whole story.

Different picture real name as I understand JD......... Evil or Very Mad 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:34 pm

Joy Division wrote:

Completely right.   The person who did post what they thought was real information, including photo, place of work, home details, wife's name and where she worked, was harrassing a friend of mine.   So I used details the harrasser has posted to find out enough about him so that he know, I knew, what a liar he was to stop the harrassment.   It didn't matter that he had a picture of a wrong person, to this day he declares it was the right person, which makes it so much worse.   But he won't be doing it again, because what he did has been used against him, only better, because I didn't and wouldn't post any personal details.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:38 pm

Sassy wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Completely right.   The person who did post what they thought was real information, including photo, place of work, home details, wife's name and where she worked, was harrassing a friend of mine.   So I used details the harrasser has posted to find out enough about him so that he know, I knew, what a liar he was to stop the harrassment.   It didn't matter that he had a picture of a wrong person, to this day he declares it was the right person, which makes it so much worse.   But he won't be doing it again, because what he did has been used against him, only better, because I didn't and wouldn't post any personal details.

So you didn't stalk him, research him on the net and post his real name (albeit not the correct photo) on Speakfree????? You're very quick to claim you can research and find people on the net  No 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:40 pm

Tbh I'm not a fan of doxing..I don't think it's right, but I also don't agree if a guy harassing a girl, be it online or in RL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:42 pm

Joy Division wrote:Tbh I'm not a fan of doxing..I don't think it's right, but I also don't agree if a guy harassing a girl, be it online or in RL.

I agree JD, out of order and tbh weird  Suspect 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:43 pm

I suggest you read my post. There was nothing that anyone could read and link to him, only if he told you, and why did he tell you, more manipulation.

And yet this man still justifies putting up what he thought was the photo of a real poster, his IRL name, his place of work and home details, his wife's name and place of work. And you are so well manipulated you think he has a leg to stand on.

I was doing for a friend to stop the above, which in a pm he still maintains that there was nothing wrong in doing it. So there was nothing wrong with him doing all of the above, but he causing mayhem over a video of someone with no connection to him? You are so joking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:49 pm

Sassy wrote:I suggest you read my post.   There was nothing that anyone could read and link to him, only if he told you, and why did he tell you, more manipulation.

And yet this man still justifies putting up what he thought was the photo of a real poster, his IRL name, his place of work and home details, his wife's name and place of work.   And you are so well manipulated you think he has a leg to stand on.

I was doing for a friend to stop the above, which in a pm he still maintains that there was nothing wrong in doing it.   So there was nothing wrong with him doing all of the above, but he causing mayhem over a video of someone with no connection to him?   You are so joking.

He's never PM'd me about it and I can't read your post, Speakfree is closed  No  I've had next to no PM's. Again, you judge me by your own actions.

For a friend??? God help him/her  affraid 

Again you accuse me of being manipulated and a manipulator, make your mind up  Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:52 pm

What I remember about the posting of Stephen's supposed identity was the outrage from some that the person who did it was banned for a week for doing so.

Now, all of a sudden any claims that someone else may have done so it becomes the crime of the century.

Absolute hypocricy

Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:54 pm

And he was going to carry on doing it, so I stopped him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:55 pm

Irn Bru wrote:What I remember about the posting of Stephen's supposed identity was the outrage from some that the person who did it was banned for a week for doing so.

Now, all of a sudden any claims that someone else may have done so it becomes the crime of the century.

Absolute hypocricy

Hey Irn x

He committed the crime and did his time as I recall. "Someone" else did it and claims it was for a friend and was banned for less than 48 hours? Hypocrisy??? Definitely  Sad 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:57 pm

Are you nuts.   I did nothing but post a video of someone else, not him.   And he was continuously harrassing Stephen and still maintains what he posted was the correct information and it was not wrong of him to post it.

And i was not banned for it. Both TTS and Victor agreed I had done nothing to contravene any rules.

Last edited by Sassy on Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:57 pm

Sassy wrote:And he was going to carry on doing it, so I stopped him.

By posting his details online???? Letter from a deranged pirate Please10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:58 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Sassy wrote:And he was going to carry on doing it, so I stopped him.

I didn't post his details online, I posted a video of a guitar player, nothing to do with him at all as a warning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:00 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:What I remember about the posting of Stephen's supposed identity was the outrage from some that the person who did it was banned for a week for doing so.

Absolute hypocricy

Hey Irn x

He committed the crime and did his time as I recall.  "Someone" else did it and claims it was for a friend and was banned for less than 48 hours? Hypocrisy??? Definitely  Sad 

He did the time but there was almost a revolt over the ban.

So who's other personal details were revealed on line?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:00 pm

All you stopped was speakfree.
You have the cheek to accuse Quill whilst happily trumpeting doing the same

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:02 pm

NemsAgain wrote:All you stopped was speakfree.
You have the cheek to accuse Quill whilst happily trumpeting doing the same

What's going on here? Who stopped speakfree?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:02 pm

No I did not do the same. What personal details did I post. None.

If the name was the same, the only way you could have known it was if he told you, there was no other way of knowing.

And TTS has already said why it closed, because of you lot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:03 pm

Sassy wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

I didn't post his details online, I posted a video of a guitar player, nothing to do with him at all as a warning.  

A guitar player with the same name???? Nothing to do with him, of course not Letter from a deranged pirate Crazy_22

....and who are you to issue warnings?  Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:04 pm

Sassy wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

Who the hell do you think you are to be warning anyone about anything?!

And dont you dare try and make out you were reacting to something he did, you were tracing him and others way back on ADO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:05 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Sassy wrote:

A guitar player with the same name???? Nothing to do with him, of course not Letter from a deranged pirate Crazy_22

....and who are you to issue warnings?  Shocked

So he had the same name? So what? I never said he had the same name, so he must have done, so the reason you knew was him, not me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:07 pm

Sassy wrote:Are you nuts.   I did nothing but post a video of someone else, not him.   And he was continuously harrassing Stephen and still maintains what he posted was the correct information and it was not wrong of him to post it.

And i was not banned for it.   Both TTS and Victor agreed I had done nothing to contravene any rules.

Now thats not true

Actually sorry it is. Technically no rule broken but they admitted your intent was clear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:08 pm

Sassy wrote:No I did not do the same.   What personal details did I post.   None.

If the name was the same, the only way you could have known it was if he told you, there was no other way of knowing.

And TTS has already said why it closed, because of you lot.

He didn't tell me and I still don't know  confused I don't need to either, I don't research people's identity online, I take people as I find them, both your and Speakfree's philosophy....until that no longer suits you. I have to admit you scare me at times  affraid 

TTS is a lovely guy and Victor a great Admin, as for responsibility maybe you should look to yourself instead of your constant blame left at the feet ot others  Sad 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:08 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Who the hell do you think you are to be warning anyone about anything?!

And dont you dare try and make out you were reacting to something he did, you were tracing him and others way back on ADO

You bitch. I trace people who were posting vile stuff about my daughter dying and you were egging me on to do it.

I most definitely was reacting to what he did, Stephen had had enough, he would post with Quill starting on him.

And if I want to do something to help someone, I don't have to ask your bloody permission or account for myself to you or FTL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next