NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Letter from a deranged pirate

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Letter from a deranged pirate - Page 3 Empty Letter from a deranged pirate

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

I Think I May Be Mentally Ill...please Help
I pretend that i'm a pirate all the time. I've been doing it since I was a very small child. I think it started out as just playing by myself alone with my toys and having an imagination but now its full blown and I sincerely believe I may have a personality disorder. I pretend I am a pirate on the internet I take a pirates personality and even use a pirates accent and go HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR on internet forums. I try not to but some times I'll slip up and let an accent out. I'll go to work every day and pretend to be a pirate when I come home, its even worse. Because I'm alone I'll pretend to be two pirates at once, talking back and forth effortlessly in conversation. It seems to help me not be lonely like I'm in a relationship but at the same time helps me to avoid relationships with the opposite sex because I'm afraid of losing it. I also can't watch a movie anymore unless it's about pirates. I've tried to hint to my mother that I may be schizophrenic or worse but have never told her any of this because I'm afraid to disappoint her. I'm scared and I want to stop. I'm thinking about contacting a local metal illness clinic and having myself tested. What should I do?

Thanks,

Distraught

What advice would you give to this person?

Suspect Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Letter from a deranged pirate - Page 3 Empty Re: Letter from a deranged pirate

Post by Irn Bru Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:53 am

Original Quill wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:OQ, I'm not singling anyone out with my statement. I'd like to see all of this stop. There are too many references to things I never saw nor took part in for me to judge who's righter and who's wrong-er in all this, and the fact is, everyone's been asked to stop and yet it keeps up.

What do you propose, Ben?  Read back...obviously I have stayed out of this thread for a day and a half.  I only spoke up when someone was calling my friends liars, and I have the evidence to the contrary.  That's all I wanted to contribute.

I am totally confident that everyone knows what is the truth.  That's why I don't need to speak.  But when someone turns her guns on those who are speaking from evidence, I think it is incumbent upon me to mention that evidence.  I am, after all, the foundation for that evidence.

Otherwise, I have nothing to do with this thread.  Forget I was even here.  Even your post tries to draw me in...just because I showed up to provide the evidence.  But I will not be drawn into this affray.  This is the rant of one crazy lady, who has nothing to contribute to anyone, and to whom I do not wish to respond.

Cheers, Ben.  Let's meet on the political threads.  We have such a good exchange of ideas there.

Quill, you really have a damn cheek coming on here trying to play the victim card when you are the only one that tried to reveal the identity of another member of Speak free. What you posted about Stephen was totally untrue and you were banned for stalking him but even then you came back and continued to insist that you were right and you had revealed his true identity.
Your ban caused complete outrage from some and since then it’s been nothing other than a campaign of revenge aimed at a few people singling out one in particular. If you try to identify someone and post their personal details on line then you would have to be a complete mug to reveal so much about yourself in telling anyone who would listen that you were a board member for the Golden Gate Bridge and the chairman of the bus passenger focus group BPAC. The minutes of the BPAC meetings were published on line and you were asked if any decision had been taken on the price increase so they had already been brought up during the debate on the Bridge so when you say you are the Chairman you have opened yourself and revealed who you are anyway and anyone can see that. And no-one revealed any personal details about you on speakfree or anywhere else so best thing for you to have done would have been to quit insisting that you had correctly identified who Stephen was and maybe you wouldn’t have caused so much trouble over all this in the first place.
And what happened on here last night was a damn disgrace and went beyond the bounds of common decency when someone accuses someone else that they are a stalker because they are trying to find out details on line about the identity of who it was that made vile and disgusting accusations about her daughter. I’d have actually gone further than that and I’d have been out on the street looking for them so that I could give them a good bloody kicking.
And just for the record. TTS is a friend of mine and I can assure you that Sassy had nothing to do with speakfree being closed down because the blame for that lies elsewhere.
Anyway, it’s a new year tomorrow so maybe we can all forget about hang ups from the past and just get on with life without all this bickering.

Happy New Year.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:57 am

I did play a part in this thread, but only to say in general I do t approve of stalking or doxing, but there are exceptional circumstances ...

Like when people have mocked a posters daughter who passed over, and that the poster is obviously so hurt and angry that only they know how much, then others say that it was wrong to try to track them down, and that they are somehow  a bad person for it.

As Irn said, if it was his bairn that was mocked, he would be hunting those lowlives down for saying such sick and awful things...  And before anyone says..' Oh it's just words' , you really need to ask yourself, would you still feel the same if it were your bairn ?...

The bounds of decency were breached last night.

The end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:00 am

Beekeeper wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

No, I don't know his identity and no one has told me. How dare you call me a liar, I don't go in for PM's and you know it  No 
 Laughing 

SASSY'S gone insane !!!

Just watch the libel and fairytales and misdirections flow...

affraid 

And as for you Bee. You also have a cheek when you posted shit about people on Speak Free on your own personal website even providing a link to it in the signature you used originally on ADO.

Lessons learned for you chum and fairytales sums it up,,,,,right!!!

Happy New Year

Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:56 am

Catman wrote:I Think I May Be Mentally Ill...please Help
I  pretend that i'm a pirate all the time.  I've been doing it since I was a very small child.  I think it started out as just playing by myself alone with my toys and having an imagination but now its full blown and I sincerely believe I may have a personality disorder.  I pretend I am a pirate on the internet  I take a pirates personality and even use a pirates accent and go HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR on internet forums.  I try not to but some times I'll slip up and let an accent out.  I'll go to work every day and pretend to be a pirate when I come home, its even worse.  Because I'm alone I'll pretend to be two pirates at once, talking back and forth effortlessly in conversation.  It seems to help me not be lonely like I'm in a relationship but at the same time helps me to avoid relationships with the opposite sex because I'm afraid of losing it.  I also can't watch a movie anymore unless it's about pirates. I've tried to hint to my mother that I may be schizophrenic or worse but have never told her any of this because I'm afraid to disappoint her.  I'm scared and I want to stop.  I'm thinking about contacting a local metal illness clinic and having myself tested.  What should I do?

Thanks,

Distraught

What advice would you give to this person?

Suspect Laughing 

Now that's funny.

Keep it up!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:17 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:OQ, I'm not singling anyone out with my statement. I'd like to see all of this stop. There are too many references to things I never saw nor took part in for me to judge who's righter and who's wrong-er in all this, and the fact is, everyone's been asked to stop and yet it keeps up.

Letter from a deranged pirate - Page 3 Sorry_12 for my part in what happened last night Ben, please accept my sincere apologies.  I also want this to stop.  Unfortunately it seems that there is little chance of the underlying issues ever being resolved.  I think it's best those of us involved give each other a wide berth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:38 pm

You see what I mean now folks - my friend this, my friend that.

Another one for you to lock Ben.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:46 pm

lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3