NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Louis CK nails why Australians pirate everything

Go down

Louis CK nails why Australians pirate everything Empty Louis CK nails why Australians pirate everything

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:08 am

http://www.thevine.com.au/entertainment/news/louis-ck-nails-why-australians-pirate-everything-20140607-282253/?utm_source=thevine&utm_medium=popular-list&utm_campaign=internal-testing

While Louis CK is generating thinkpieces every week with his provocative sitcom Louie, he's also doing radio interviews in which he preaches the plight of Australia: there just ain't enough damn TV here.

Louie appeared on the Opie & Anthony Show recently to relay an anecdote about visiting Australia and having people tell him they love his show -- only his show doesn't air here, so he figured they must be pirating it. "Here weirdoes kinda pirate. In Australia, mums and dads pirate video, because we're not letting them have it." He's not lying: just the other day I taught my mum how to torrent Game of Thrones.

"Everybody in the world is like take my fucking credit card and just let me have the thing and I'll pay, but if you're gonna be a pain in the ass, fuck you! I can steal ALL OF IT."

pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Louis CK nails why Australians pirate everything Empty Re: Louis CK nails why Australians pirate everything

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:56 am

Louis CK nails why Australians pirate everything 62KM72K

Guess which one is limiting profits to a rich corporation Suspect
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down