NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Last A Forum With Free Speech- Newsfix Rocks.

+9
Victorismyhero
veya_victaous
Syl
nicko
Original Quill
eddie
Andy
Ben Reilly
Major
13 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

At Last A Forum With Free Speech- Newsfix Rocks. - Page 11 Empty Re: At Last A Forum With Free Speech- Newsfix Rocks.

Post by nicko Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:18 pm

Silly prat, I eat my bread and jam with the plate on my lap.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

At Last A Forum With Free Speech- Newsfix Rocks. - Page 11 Empty Re: At Last A Forum With Free Speech- Newsfix Rocks.

Post by nicko Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:20 pm

What a prat, I eat my bread and jam off a plate on my lap!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:35 pm

Original Quill wrote:You Brits are really fretting over this, aren't you?  Hey, get used to it.  You are the white whale of privilege.  When you sit down at that long, carved mahogany table, with all your silver and crystal, to feast on your wine-braised hassenpfeffer, think: it's a small price to pay!

Get used to it.  We in America laugh at our detractors.  Learn to roll with it.

YOU may well do that Quill, having no doubt grown fat on providing "justice" to those well heeled enough to afford it. but such things are a rarity here these days...

some of us will be sitting down at our home made OAK and meranti tables, with stainless steel and cut glass, eating our turkey

At Last A Forum With Free Speech- Newsfix Rocks. - Page 11 Table10
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:26 pm

Original Quill wrote:You Brits are really fretting over this, aren't you?  Hey, get used to it.  You are the white whale of privilege.  When you sit down at that long, carved mahogany table, with all your silver and crystal, to feast on your wine-braised hassenpfeffer, think: it's a small price to pay!

Personaly i couldn't give a shit ether way this brits did this ,yanks did that an, auzzy did the other ect ect crap is boring the utter crap out of me

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:53 pm

I think you'll find it wasn't the Brits that started it KD.
We are too secure in our wealth, our skin colour, our heritage, our class, our rich history....to even worry about competitive "others" queen king
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:55 pm

Ah, bless. Quill has been watching To the Manor born and has us all sussed.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:22 pm

eddie wrote:I think you'll find it wasn't the Brits that started it KD.
We are too secure in our wealth, our skin colour, our heritage, our class, our rich history....to even worry about competitive "others" queen king
I think you'll find i still don`t give a shit who started it

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:02 pm

Stormee wrote:
nicko wrote:Silly prat, I eat my bread and jam with the plate on my lap.

Crusty bread with black currant jam. Yum YUM

During WW2 my old man and grandfather imported apricot jam in tins from South Africa, I remember eating just the apricots out of the tin and my old man going mad at me and my gran telling him, "leave him alone, he can eat them if he wants" blooming lovely, I was a spoiled brat..

You musta bin rich if you ate off plates. lol! lol! lol!
apricot jam !apricot jam!! We dreamed of apricot jam we had a lump of coal if we was lucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:04 am

eddie wrote:

Ah, bless. Quill has been watching To the Manor born and has us all sussed.

No, I've been reading a new bio of Theodore Roosevelt.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11