NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Last A Forum With Free Speech- Newsfix Rocks.

+9
Victorismyhero
veya_victaous
Syl
nicko
Original Quill
eddie
Andy
Ben Reilly
Major
13 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

At Last A Forum With Free Speech- Newsfix Rocks. - Page 2 Empty Re: At Last A Forum With Free Speech- Newsfix Rocks.

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:50 pm

Eilzel wrote:The only time I'd use fat, ugly and stupid alongside oppression is talking about Kim Jong Un, but in his case the fat, ugly idiot would be the oppressor Razz

Nice post Ben Smile

Thanks! Smile And obviously I wasn't trying to create an exhaustive list of all groups who have been discriminated against; I'm glad you got that.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

At Last A Forum With Free Speech- Newsfix Rocks. - Page 2 Empty Re: At Last A Forum With Free Speech- Newsfix Rocks.

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:53 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Eilzel wrote:The only time I'd use fat, ugly and stupid alongside oppression is talking about Kim Jong Un, but in his case the fat, ugly idiot would be the oppressor Razz

Nice post Ben Smile

Thanks! Smile And obviously I wasn't trying to create an exhaustive list of all groups who have been discriminated against; I'm glad you got that.

Yet missed how there is clear racist from the left on here which you do blatantly ignore. To the British for a start and the English.Hating people because they are israeli, is as racist as it is to hate any nationality, not only that it crosses over to blaming and casting all Jews, so I do take issue with the fact you show the worst double standards on discrmination. There is nothing wrong with being critical of settlemets, the Israeli goverment, acts by the IDF, but when people cast all a nation as zionist scum, its is some of the worst racism going.
So you certainly do tolerate some racism more than others

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:56 pm

Richard The Lionheart wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Nice post Ben Smile

Yet missed how there is clear racist from the left on here which you do blatantly ignore. To the British for a start and the English.Hating people because they are israeli, is as racist as it is to hate any nationality, not only that it crosses over to blaming and casting all Jews, so I do take issue with the fact you show the worst double standards on discrmination. There is nothing wrong with being critical of settlemets, the Israeli goverment, acts by the IDF, but when people cast all a nation as zionist scum, its is some of the worst racism going.

I haven't seen anything like that here. Again, I'd love to see a link so that instead of having to take anyone's word for it, I could judge for myself.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:57 pm

korban dallas wrote:
only when used in the very broadest sense of the term and thats the point your linking two ends of the scale as one and they are not the same when used properly and in context

No you are trying to move the goalpost on the meaning of the word when it is very specific Korben.
There is no scales, you are either tolerant or intolerant of a said view point.
There is no middle ground.
rubbish its you doing that using synonyms out of context

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:59 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

I haven't seen anything like that here. Again, I'd love to see a link so that instead of having to take anyone's word for it, I could judge for myself.

Just look at the countless posts by Veya on the English and british and sassy's views on the Israelis.
I suppose you forgot sexy's view that Hitler should have finished the Job I guess?
You see there is nothing worse than double standards, where people allow a hatred of a people because they have taken a bias view against them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:00 pm

korban dallas wrote:

No you are trying to move the goalpost on the meaning of the word when it is very specific Korben.
There is no scales, you are either tolerant or intolerant of a said view point.
There is no middle ground.
rubbish its you doing that using synonyms out of context  

A fine example of being bigoted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:01 pm

Some of these lefties really get upset over not evening understanding a word.
You either are tolerant or intolerant of views and yet are so afraid they might be bigoted towards something.
Its very immature to say the least and shows how dishonest many of the left  are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:01 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

We don't have inequality under the law for black people or gay people though, so your argument doesn't really work.

You forgot to mention the posts by your administrator, Veya, who regularly posts hate speeches about English people, and even said that some of them should be bombed.

Haha, forgive me, Raggs, but I'm going to need to see a link before I believe you on that one -- you lie about people here all the time, to be blunt.

Really? Tell me what lies I've told all the time about people here. You will back up what you just said won't you? After all, if you can't, that would make you a liar.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:04 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Are you not going to accuse Didge of lying then? Strange that ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:07 pm

I'm still waiting for Ben to back up what he said about me lying about people here all the time.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:08 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Yeah But How Many have been blown up? Fuck All, that's right so FEAR without Substance is Cowardice.

And Do you not understand that IF your society wants to Act like that then it deserves to be blown up. Just like, Hey act like ISIS and we send robots to drop bombs on you.

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t12658p50-Muslim-kicked-off-bus#248498

About the most idiotic comment from Veya, but that is clearly stating to bomb us and with Robots of all things

Think Ben owes Rags an apology

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:11 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Just look at the countless posts by Veya on the English and british and sassy's views on the Israelis.
I suppose you forgot sexy's view that Hitler should have finished the Job I guess?
You see there is nothing worse than double standards, where people allow a hatred of a people because they have taken a bias view against them.

SM said that Hitler should have finished the job? FFS.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:13 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Yeah But How Many have been blown up? Fuck All, that's right so FEAR without Substance is Cowardice.

And Do you not understand that IF your society wants to Act like that then it deserves to be blown up. Just like, Hey act like ISIS and we send robots to drop bombs on you.

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t12658p50-Muslim-kicked-off-bus#248498

About the most idiotic comment from Veya, but that is clearly stating to bomb us and with Robots of all things

Think Ben owes Rags an apology

They Should treat EDL like ISIS... 'precision' bomb every member

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t12593-tommy-robinson?highlight=tommy

Whatever one's view of the EDL, there's no excuse to say they should be bombed.

So then Ben?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:15 pm

So I didn't lie about that. Who else do you claim I've lied about "all the time"?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:16 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

SM said that Hitler should have finished the job? FFS.

Yes she did during the last conflict with Gaza in 2014 and this is the problem I speak of antisemitism.
A huge proportion of Muslims are racist and to say to to make all jews culpable for the acts of Israel defense against an aggressive attack by Hamas, is the worst antisemitism going. Now if that had been said by one of the right wing supporters on here, they would have got an immediate ban, funny that. Like I say the left make allowances for racism dependent on who is being racist.
Only a hate of the Jews allows a person to then say such a thing about the holocaust.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:32 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

And you are the one who is always opposing free speech.  Unfortunately for Europeans, who are opposed to freedom of expression, this is an American site.  America is governed by the First Amendment to the US Constitution:

And as Stormee pointed out, it feels refreshing, innit?

The person with the Founder's account is in America, but does that make this an American site?

The founder sets up the rules, and she or he has the board.  I didn't mean to deride, or flaunt the superiority of America.  I meant only that the rules will generally conform to American standards, one of which is freedom of expression.

Last edited by Original Quill on Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:33 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

The person with the Founder's account is in America, but does that make this an American site?

The founder sets up the rules, and she or he has the board.  I didn't mean to taunt or flaunt the superiority of America.  I meant only that the rules will generally conform to American standards, one of which is freedom of expression.

The founder doesn't own the database though, and Forumotion have their own rules.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:33 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

The founder sets up the rules, and she or he has the board.  I didn't mean to taunt or flaunt the superiority of America.  I meant only that the rules will generally conform to American standards, one of which is freedom of expression.

Racism again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:34 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

The founder doesn't own the database though, and Forumotion have their own rules.

Nevertheless.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:36 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

The founder sets up the rules, and she or he has the board.  I didn't mean to deride, or flaunt the superiority of America.  I meant only that the rules will generally conform to American standards, one of which is freedom of expression.

How come on British TV chat shows American guests are often taken aback at what is acceptable here and obviously not acceptable back home then?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:47 pm

I see Ben has failed to back up what he said. I guess that makes him the liar, not me.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:48 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Nevertheless.

The point is that the American constitution doesn't really count in this context.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:52 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

How come on British TV chat shows American guests are often taken aback at what is acceptable here and obviously not acceptable back home then?

I don't know to what you are referring. But there is a difference between rule-making, and mere reaction. I imagine that anytime cultures encounter one another, there are surprises.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:56 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

I don't know to what you are referring.  But there is a difference between rule-making, and mere reaction.  I imagine that anytime cultures encounter one another, there are surprises.

Well I was referring to the 'Freedom of expression' you mentioned Quill.
I watch a lot of Brit chat shows and it's not unusual to see an American guest taken aback at what is allowed to be said on Brit TV. It could be specific words used or subject matter....but I have heard a lot of "Wow, are we allowed to say that?" types of comments over the years.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:01 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Nevertheless.

The point is that the American constitution doesn't really count in this context.

I disagree. It is a predicate for the rule-making and enforcement of the site. Not in a legalistic sense, to be sure. But in the sense that what is considered 'right and proper' comes from our acculturation.

Americans have been raised on the idea that you fight words with words, not laws. This is generally referred to as 'open society' or 'free expression'. The source of this acculturation is the First Amendment of the Constitution. This legal principle is so much a part of the average American, that it is not just a law, but it permeates their very psyches.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:05 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

We don't have inequality under the law for black people or gay people though, so your argument doesn't really work.

You forgot to mention the posts by your administrator, Veya, who regularly posts hate speeches about English people, and even said that some of them should be bombed.

Haha, forgive me, Raggs, but I'm going to need to see a link before I believe you on that one -- you lie about people here all the time, to be blunt.

Really? Tell me what lies I've told all the time about people here. You will back up what you just said won't you? After all, if you can't, that would make you a liar.

All the time you're calling me an IRA supporter, terrorist sympathizer, etc.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:05 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

That's not a lie - you do support the IRA.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:06 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Yeah, it is, as I have denounced the IRA and all terrorist tactics on multiple threads here. You're a liar.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:07 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I disagree.  It is a predicate for the rule-making and enforcement of the site.  Not in a legalistic sense, to be sure.  But in the sense that what is considered 'right and proper' comes from our acculturation.

Americans have been raised on the idea that you fight words with words, not laws.  This is generally referred to as 'open society' or 'free expression'.  The source of this acculturation is the First Amendment of the Constitution.  This legal principle is so much a part of the average American, that it is not just a law, but it permeates their very psyches.  

The rules on this forum are pretty much the same as on most forums. Whether they're enforced or not seems to depend on who's perceived to be breaking them.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:08 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Yeah, it is, as I have denounced the IRA and all terrorist tactics on multiple threads here. You're a liar.

I'm not a liar, and you know it. You know how you excused the IRA after you posted that pro-IRA video.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:11 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I'm not a liar, and you know it. You know how you excused the IRA after you posted that pro-IRA video.  

No, I didn't. I said clearly that I denounce all terrorist acts. You're just spinning my statements into what you want them to be, because you want me to be a bad person who wants the English killed, but that's not me.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:13 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

No, I didn't. I said clearly that I denounce all terrorist acts. You're just spinning my statements into what you want them to be, because you want me to be a bad person who wants the English killed, but that's not me.

You posted a pro-IRA video FFS. Then you implied that the English deserved to be blown up by the IRA because they "conquered" NI, and that it was understandable for the inhabitants to "resist".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:13 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I don't know to what you are referring.  But there is a difference between rule-making, and mere reaction.  I imagine that anytime cultures encounter one another, there are surprises.

I watch  a lot of Brit chat shows and it's not unusual to see an American guest taken aback at what is allowed to be said on Brit TV. It could be specific words used or subject matter....but I have heard a lot of "Wow, are we allowed to say that?" types of comments over the years.

I understand. I believe that is the distinction between rule-making and reaction. Certainly Americans can be as opinionated as anyone. That is human.

But rule-making has to do with legislating...laws, regulations, statutes, canons, or indeed, anyone in a rule-making role. That is a different activity. One recognizes when s/he is in a rule-making capacity, and follows the norms she or he has been taught. For example, the makers of the rules of this site, being American, are more likely to reject any kind of censorship--simply because it is a part of their acculturation.

Yes, Americans can privately be quite dogmatic. But another part of American acculturation is learning the difference between expression your own opinion, and legislating for others. In fact, free expression is partly responsible for Americans having more entrenched opinions and attitudes. For, to voice something is to engage in reduction of cognitive dissonance.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:14 pm

So about these "lies" that I tell about people on this forum "all the time". Care to post some examples?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:16 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You posted a pro-IRA video FFS. Then you implied that the English deserved to be blown up by the IRA because they "conquered" NI, and that it was understandable for the inhabitants to "resist".

I never said the English deserved to be blown up -- at least not civilians. I do completely understand how a conquered nation would resist its occupiers and not capitulate.

But I've never condoned terrorism, and I explained that I posted that video out of anger. Actually, I've explained this several times -- I think you just enjoy trying to paint me into a corner where I have to do it over and over again.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:18 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I never said the English deserved to be blown up -- at least not civilians. I do completely understand how a conquered nation would resist its occupiers and not capitulate.

But I've never condoned terrorism, and I explained that I posted that video out of anger. Actually, I've explained this several times -- I think you just enjoy trying to paint me into a corner where I have to do it over and over again.

Well you did call her a liar, failed to back it up and Rags was telling the truth.
So man up and apologise

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:19 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

The IRA were targetting civilians on the mainland - people who didn't "conquer" them. The majority of people in NI want to be British. Get that through your thick head before you even attempt to justify those murderous IRA bastards.

You will never convince me that you're not an IRA supporter, and if you try, I'll call you a liar.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:20 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

I watch  a lot of Brit chat shows and it's not unusual to see an American guest taken aback at what is allowed to be said on Brit TV. It could be specific words used or subject matter....but I have heard a lot of "Wow, are we allowed to say that?" types of comments over the years.

I understand.  I believe that is the distinction between rule-making and reaction.  Certainly Americans can be as opinionated as anyone.  That is human.

But rule-making has to do with legislating...laws, regulations, statutes, canons, or indeed, anyone in a rule-making role.  That is a different activity.  One recognizes when s/he is in a rule-making capacity, and follows the norms she or he has been taught.  For example, the makers of the rules of this site, being American, are more likely to reject any kind of censorship--simply because it is a part of their acculturation.

Yes, Americans can privately be quite dogmatic.  But another part of American acculturation is learning the difference between expression your own opinion, and legislating for others.  In fact, free expression is partly responsible for Americans having more entrenched opinions and attitudes.  For, to voice something is to engage in reduction of cognitive dissonance.  

I will have to read this a couple of times before it all makes sense to me Quill, but thanks for the explanation, Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:22 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

The IRA were targetting civilians on the mainland - people who didn't "conquer" them. The majority of people in NI want to be British. Get that through your thick head before you even attempt to justify those murderous IRA bastards.

You will never convince me that you're not an IRA supporter, and if you try, I'll call you a liar.

Not quite true, the British and English did conquer them on many occasions, which goes to my points on the fellow celts being traitors in the Scots who took land the English confiscated from the Irish. It is many of these descendents of Scots who make up the Northern Irish today who are Prodestant. Though Bens is also wrong that the IRA did also target many civilians and had no problem taking out any Irish Catholics with assassinations they deemed in league with the British. The Irish also did suffer from the Black and tans, but the IRA os the middle to late 20th century was abhorant and murderers.

Last edited by Richard The Lionheart on Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:23 pm

I'm sure the families of those murdered by the IRA would be very surprised to hear that they'd "conquered" another nation.

Wanker.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:23 pm

The man makes me sick.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:24 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well, I was perfectly clear, and that just tells me you're a silly person who I don't have to worry about. Have a nice day!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:25 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I'm sure the families of those murdered by the IRA would be very surprised to hear that they'd "conquered" another nation.

Wanker.

Two of my Irish uncles, both Catholics, were murdered by the IRA
Yanks of Irish descent tend to have a very poor grasp of Irish history I am afraid, so its not his fault, he just is that ignorant on the subject

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:25 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Not quite true, the British and English did conquer them on many occasions, which goes to my points on the fellow celts being traitors in the Scots who took land the English confiscated from the Irish. It is many of these descendents of Scots who make up the Northern Irish today who are Prodestant. Though Bens is also wrong that the IRA did also target many civilians and had no problem taking out any Irish Catholics with assassinations they deemed in league with the British. The Irish also did suffer from the Black and tans, but the IRA os the middle to late 20th century was abhorant and murderers.

Where the fuck did I say the IRA did not target civilians?

That's the main reason why I can't support them.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:26 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I wasn't a member here when you posted that vid....I was about to join and it put me off for a couple of weeks.
I carried on reading though and am glad I didn't let that vid put me off completely because I like this forum so far.
I'm happy to see you say you posted it in anger.

Just to add .. having posted with her for years, and we often dont agree with one another,but  I have never seen Raggamuffin deliberately lie about anyone.

Last edited by Syl on Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:26 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well, I was perfectly clear, and that just tells me you're a silly person who I don't have to worry about. Have a nice day!

Yes, you made it perfectly clear that you support the murder of people by terrorism. You sit here bleating on about "bigots" and "prejudice", and you never seem to see any posts which are anti-English.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:27 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Calm down pee wee, you did say you understood their armed action.
Sorry I do not, as you can obtain peace with democratic nations.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:28 pm

Syl wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

I wasn't a member here when you posted that vid....I was about to join and it put me off for a couple of weeks.
I carried on reading though and am glad I didn't let that vid put me off completely because I like this forum so far.
I'm happy to see you say you posted it in anger.

Just to add I having posted with her for years, and we often dont agree with one another,but  I have never seen Raggamuffin deliberately lie about anyone.

Thank you Syl.

He allegedly posted it in anger against someone he'd just banned, so they couldn't reply anyway, and then he ranted on and on about how awful the Brits are.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:30 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

I understand that conquered people will use violence to regain their freedom -- if you don't understand this, what can I say?

I never said the IRA was justified in murdering civilians, but that I understand the fundamental principle of attacking those who are trying to take your land from you.

Or should the Middle East just cower and let ISIS create its new caliphate?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:31 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

I understand that conquered people will use violence to regain their freedom -- if you don't understand this, what can I say?

I never said the IRA was justified in murdering civilians, but that I understand the fundamental principle of attacking those who are trying to take your land from you.

Or should the Middle East just cower and let ISIS create its new caliphate?

Why don't you just admit that you're an IRA supporter and have done with it? That's exactly what you are. Did you help to fund them?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next