NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Last A Forum With Free Speech- Newsfix Rocks.

+9
Victorismyhero
veya_victaous
Syl
nicko
Original Quill
eddie
Andy
Ben Reilly
Major
13 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

At Last A Forum With Free Speech- Newsfix Rocks. - Page 10 Empty Re: At Last A Forum With Free Speech- Newsfix Rocks.

Post by veya_victaous Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:46 am

I think the UK is only expected to Because it Keeps telling people it is 'good'.
it is a case of Propaganda and reality being very far apart.
Not just the UK but all the worlds powers need to admit their historical mistakes not try and omit their historical mistakes.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

At Last A Forum With Free Speech- Newsfix Rocks. - Page 10 Empty Re: At Last A Forum With Free Speech- Newsfix Rocks.

Post by Eilzel Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:28 am

We do admit them. But people today shouldn't have to pay for things done ages ago.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:31 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Stop dragging me into your rants please. If you want to address what nicko said, confine yourself to doing so.

then stop being a caricature of evil.

I swear you are trying to out Do Marie Antoinette for Antagonizing those less fortunate. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

You told someone you hope they die of cancer, you call people who are worried about terrorism "cowards", and you want me and other English people to be targeted by terrorists. That makes you the evil one. You're full of hate. No
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:45 am

veya_victaous wrote:I think the UK is only expected to Because it Keeps telling people it is 'good'.
it is a case of Propaganda and reality being very far apart.
Not just the UK but all the worlds powers need to admit their historical mistakes not try and omit their historical mistakes.

I thought you said the UK isn't a world power and that it's a weak little country. I don't care if you see it that way, I just think you should shut your mouth, stop interfering, and stop telling British people what they should and shouldn't do, and what they should think.

I don't see people in Britain going round telling people how "good" Britain is. If your fellow citizens want to come over here, that's their choice, but maybe you should rant at them and tell them not to go to such an "evil" place instead of mouthing off on here.

You're in Australia - stop obsessing about the UK and concentrate on what goes on in Australia. In other words, mind your own business.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:58 am

veya_victaous wrote:People that came on the first fleet were convicts or Rum corps Besides the few lords that came for governance.
free settlers didn't come for a couple of decades and even then they founded Adelaide they didn't come to Sydney for quite a while.

And Yes My Anglo grandfather is the author of most of the books used in universities regarding how to mine Australia and is unique stone structure.
I am employed to be an innovator, I take new technology to make new systems. I am part of team that innovate, code and implement solutions. I have worked on 2 of the largest technological deployments in the southern hemisphere.

I like everyone learn from those that have come before.
BUT if there is something that hasn't been solved yet is potentially an opportunity for me (in remote distributed management systems at least) to further my career.

Intelligence and education are 2 different things, one is nature and one is nurture. 
I have both but i have meet plenty of people with one or the other.
(I was very lucky to be chosen for a special high school for the academically gifted that gave me a far better education than I would have if my parents had to pay for it)

So you take advantage to further your own career, and you claim to be an innovator. You admire that kind of thing in yourself, but not in others because you think they "stole" from other countries and deserve no credit. You think I should "pay dearly" for being British, but that you deserve tons of money and a great "career" because you think you're such a marvellous, intelligent person.

You really are pathetic.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:17 am

veya_victaous wrote:
only exists because of the British involvement of the past
or better IN SPITE of British involvement in the past

YES we are a product of TRYING To Fix the crimes of empire.

this is the major difference, we openly acknowledge that our good position is founded on the suffering of others. As Such it is only Fair that we show charity and kindness to those that suffered or Suffer today because of the position their nations were left in.
Like the British Good position is founded of the EVEN greater suffering of an even greater number of peoples... and then your position is that it is unfair that you be asked to show them  charity and assistance.

Have you done a poll of Aussies to ask them if they care about this stuff? You're making out that all Aussies are paragons of virtue.

So how did turning away boats full of refugees tie in with the great Australian guilt trip then? How does bombing Syria make you such a virtuous nation?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:25 am

sassy wrote:I don't think you can say we can paid people though the kindness of our hearts and it should all be forgotten now Les.

Even last year, the people we tortured in Kenya had to take us to court to try and get compensation:

https://www.rt.com/uk/200487-kenyans-sue-uk-government/

You might have tortured them, but I wasn't even born then. Perhaps you should give them your pension pot.

Perhaps they should pay reparation for the people they killed.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:09 pm

Got to point out that the Mau Mau killed hundreds of their own people and plenty of white people and their children were murdered be these savages, quite horribly I most cases.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:16 pm

These people were not part of the uprising, but civilians Nicko.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:18 pm

sassy wrote:These people were not part of the uprising, but civilians Nicko.

The tax payers who are being asked to pay compensation were not part of any clamp down either Sassy, and the civilians who died at the hands of the Mau Mau were not part of it either.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:20 pm

I'm afraid that if Governments commit war crimes, the country has to pay.  And they were recorded as war crimes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:26 pm

sassy wrote:I'm afraid that if Governments commit war crimes, the country has to pay.  And they were recorded as war crimes.

Well then the Kenyan Government should pay Britain for the crimes committed by the Mau Mau against British people. Have they done that?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:29 pm

There wasn't a Kenyan government at the time, we were it.

And the uprising was against crimes committed by the British in charge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:50 pm

sassy wrote:There wasn't a Kenyan government at the time, we were it.

There is one now though, built on the ashes of the British one, and the British Government here isn't the same one as back then.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:52 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
sassy wrote:There wasn't a Kenyan government at the time, we were it.

There is one now though, built on the ashes of the British one, and the British Government here isn't the same one as back then.

No...but your past does create obligations.  If someone takes out a loan from a bank...can he or she subsequently say: I wasn't the same person then...I needn't repay the loan?  Even while you are enjoying the present benefits of that loan?

Put it into perspective.  That's exactly the position you are taking.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:57 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

No...but your past does create obligations.  If someone takes out a loan from a bank...can he or she subsequently say: I wasn't the same person then...I needn't repay the loan?  Even while you are enjoying the present benefits of that loan?

How is that at all the same? That's like saying that a person should pay back a loan which a completely different person took out.

Oh, and it's not my past. People need to keep stop accusing British citizens of heinous crimes, especially if they weren't even born at the time.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:06 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

How is that at all the same? That's like saying that a person should pay back a loan which a completely different person took out.  

Oh, and it's not my past. People need to keep stop accusing British citizens of heinous crimes, especially if they weren't even born at the time.

So you disavow your Britishness? Or are you simply claiming that wasn't Britain back then? It was...oh say, the government of East Timor, taking over America, Australia, Egypt and invading India. It wasn't the British in Kenya...it was a small group from Tasmania.

You are trying to disavow the loan you took out on the world. You are trying to distinguish yourself: that was someone else, this is me. It won't work. Everybody knows.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:08 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

So you disavow your Britishness?  Or are you simply claiming that wasn't Britain back then?  It was...oh say, the government of East Timor, taking over America, Australia, Egypt and invading India.  It wasn't the British in Kenya...it was a small group from Tasmania.

You are trying to disavow the loan you took out on the world.  You are trying to distinguish yourself: that was someone else, this is me.  It won't work.  Everybody knows.

It was a different Government with different people in it. You're equating it to a loan taken out by one person and then asking the same person to pay it back later, which is clearly an absurd argument, even for you.

I took out no loan - I wasn't even born then. Perhaps you'd like to blame future children in other countries for what their Governments did before they were even born.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:34 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

So you disavow your Britishness?  Or are you simply claiming that wasn't Britain back then?  It was...oh say, the government of East Timor, taking over America, Australia, Egypt and invading India.  It wasn't the British in Kenya...it was a small group from Tasmania.

You are trying to disavow the loan you took out on the world.  You are trying to distinguish yourself: that was someone else, this is me.  It won't work.  Everybody knows.

It was a different Government with different people in it. You're equating it to a loan taken out by one person and then asking the same person to pay it back later, which is clearly an absurd argument, even for you.

I took out no loan - I wasn't even born then. Perhaps you'd like to blame future children in other countries for what their Governments did before they were even born.

Lol.  Well, then you shouldn't mind about all the Pakistanis living on welfare in East London.  They are just bankers foreclosing on what is their due. You may disavow the loan, but the property belongs to them.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:37 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Lol.  Well, then you shouldn't mind about all the Pakistanis living on welfare in East London.  They are just bankers foreclosing on what is their due.  You may disavow the loan, but the property belongs to them.

I don't know anything about Pakistanis living on welfare in East London, and they're not relevant to your argument.

Have you paid the Japanese for the way you killed loads of them with nuclear bombs?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:00 pm

Raggs, it's no good arguing with him, he hates the English so nothing you say will change his mind!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:03 pm

nicko wrote:Raggs, it's no good arguing with him, he hates the English so nothing you say will change his mind!

True - he's not the only one either. They like to point the finger because it makes them feel better.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:19 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Lol.  Well, then you shouldn't mind about all the Pakistanis living on welfare in East London.  They are just bankers foreclosing on what is their due.  You may disavow the loan, but the property belongs to them.

I don't know anything about Pakistanis living on welfare in East London, and they're not relevant to your argument.

Have you paid the Japanese for the way you killed loads of them with nuclear bombs?

Different issue altogether.  The Japanese attacked us in their war of imperialism over the Pacific.  We merely defended ourselves in the best way we knew how.  We won...what a surprise.  There are many examples in which the Americans are blameworthy (of imperialism), but our war with the Japanese was not one of them.

The Pakistanis in East London represent Britain's promise, come home to roost.  Going back to the 'bank loan' metaphor, Britain ran about the world reaping advantage and resources and became extremely wealthy doing so.  You still live off that wealth today.  But in the 'bank loan' papers you pledged to a Commonwealth, of which Pakistan is one.  Citizens of the Commonwealth, you promised, may now come home to enjoy the benefits of a plush British life.  The Commonwealth is symbolic of not only your greatness, but your obligations.  You were proud to call it the British Empire, but now you're not so sure.

The Pakistanis in East London are most relevant to the conversation.  I raise the Pakistanis as mere examples...they are examples of Britain's far-flung greatness.  They are the equivalent of America, Australia, New Zealand, Kenya, Bermuda, Hong Kong, Canada, India, and everywhere that Britain went, and received.  Except...when the debt comes home.

The Pakistanis are a part of the obligation you British accepted.  You took the loan proceeds and built your great nation.  Your great island.  Your great Navy.  Your great language, which you spread all over.  Why don't you embrace your greatness?  I still think Britain is great.  The world still thinks Britain is great.  It's you...some of you...who cower in your hovels and curse the Muslims, and the Syrians seeking refuge...you, who now want to close doors rather than open them.

I think Britain ought to own up to its greatness.

Last edited by Original Quill on Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:30 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:It's Veya's relatives who took advantage, so I don't know why he's being so belligerent. Must be a guilt thing.

Took advantage of Being in Chain Gangs?
Or took advantage of having to send their taxes to the UK?
My Grandfather paid Taxes to Build the Infrastructure in ENGLAND
he never went to Europe in his entire life.

You are So fucked up, you evil selfish shit Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
It is YOU that should be guilty.
it is YOUR relatives that took advantage. we have the land NOW!! but the UK was Still making us Pay to Buy Our OWN resources we dug out of the ground ourselves WITH interest until 1988.

So you're going to be angry with the British for the rest of your life? Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:32 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:It's Veya's relatives who took advantage, so I don't know why he's being so belligerent. Must be a guilt thing.

You are So fucked up, you evil selfish shit Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
it is YOUR relatives that took advantage. we have the land NOW!! but the UK was Still making us Pay to Buy Our OWN resources we dug out of the ground ourselves WITH interest until 1988.

Your relatives took advantage and went out to a country that you say was "stolen". Where were their morals Veya?

Just.....lol
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:38 pm

I think some English man stole Veya's girlfriend because he had a bigger cock!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:11 pm

nicko wrote:I think some English man stole Veya's girlfriend because he had a bigger cock!

Hahahahahahahaha alien
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:49 am

Veya is mad...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:41 am

nicko wrote:I think some English man stole Veya's girlfriend because he had a bigger cock!
well that rules out you then Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:37 am

Now, now boys, no cock contests allowed, we get that problem iwht others on the forum lol

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:43 pm

It might do now Korban, as you should know it's strinks with age, but when younger i could HOLD my OWN with any one. Any way it's not the lengh of the barrel, it's the force of the shot!!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:42 pm

Its not the size of the prize that matters

but the educated arse that drives it..... Laughing
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:56 pm

nicko wrote:It might do now Korban, as you should know it's strinks with age,  but when younger i could HOLD my OWN   with any one.   Any way it's not the lengh of the barrel,   it's the force of the shot!!
"strinks with age" ?

nope can`t say it has

but if you mean shrink then again no ...thats just your had getting bigger with exercise:lol:

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:55 pm

Don't forget Korban i'm 20 years older than you, YOUR TIME WILL COME.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:56 pm

nicko wrote:Don't forget Korban i'm 20 years older than you,   YOUR TIME WILL COME.
given the leaps in medical science and advancement in genetics ect

i am pretty sure it won`t

plus a positive attitude i think helps

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:17 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:People that came on the first fleet were convicts or Rum corps Besides the few lords that came for governance.
free settlers didn't come for a couple of decades and even then they founded Adelaide they didn't come to Sydney for quite a while.

And Yes My Anglo grandfather is the author of most of the books used in universities regarding how to mine Australia and is unique stone structure.
I am employed to be an innovator, I take new technology to make new systems. I am part of team that innovate, code and implement solutions. I have worked on 2 of the largest technological deployments in the southern hemisphere.

I like everyone learn from those that have come before.
BUT if there is something that hasn't been solved yet is potentially an opportunity for me (in remote distributed management systems at least) to further my career.

Intelligence and education are 2 different things, one is nature and one is nurture. 
I have both but i have meet plenty of people with one or the other.
(I was very lucky to be chosen for a special high school for the academically gifted that gave me a far better education than I would have if my parents had to pay for it)

So you take advantage to further your own career, and you claim to be an innovator. You admire that kind of thing in yourself, but not in others because you think they "stole" from other countries and deserve no credit. You think I should "pay dearly" for being British, but that you deserve tons of money and a great "career" because you think you're such a marvellous, intelligent person.

You really are pathetic.

Umm how did the British do it?
Not by inventing stuff through fucking whips and chains and shooting natives

And I am Willing to pay happy to pay the reparation it is You who say you owe nothing for having a bunch of wealth you must not have earned to be so defensive.
Major Difference, I am happy to repay for the damage done that has allowed me to make the most of my situation, IT is ONLY FAIR since i was given such opportunities
Like it is ONLY FAIR that you pay too.

veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:24 am

eddie wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

So you're going to be angry with the British for the rest of your life? Rolling Eyes

If they Act like Raggs YES

Someone with that attitude cant complain when the masses drag them to the guillotine,
She is Marie Antoinette reborn Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:32 am

You must have lost a lot of girlfriends to men with bigger cocks Suspect Suspect Suspect
Was it the number of times you been told Or was it real dramatic
To leave you Still thinking about it at your age
At Last A Forum With Free Speech- Newsfix Rocks. - Page 10 4152582110
I give Girls plenty of reasons to leave(I am an asshole)
but the bedroom is never the reason booby shake
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:10 am

veya_victaous wrote:
eddie wrote:

So you're going to be angry with the British for the rest of your life?
Rolling Eyes

Someone with that attitude cant complain when the masses drag them to the guillotine,
She is Marie Antoinette reborn  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad
pretty sure he isn`t angry with me

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:18 am

Veya, men who brag about it are usually no good about it. I seem to have hit a nerve there.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:04 am

Nor me. And I have the biggest cock around,and oor Wulliehas never complained.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:40 am

veya_victaous wrote:
eddie wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

She is Marie Antoinette reborn  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

So you can hate all British becasue you don't like Raggs yet Tommy is wrong to be mistrustful of most Muslims becasue of thousands of bad ones?

And you called me racist??? Shocked

Like I keep saying yet no one is really admitting it:

EVERY FUCKING ONE IS A LITTLE BIT FUCKING RACIST
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:58 am

Veya needs to see a Doctor, there is something wrong with him, seriously.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by eddie Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:16 pm

Know what storm? I'd say people that admit they can be a little racist (unconcsiously not to harm or hurt) are less racist than those that claim and cry "Never!"

Closet anything is just hidden.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:06 pm

eddie wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

So you can hate all British becasue you don't like Raggs yet Tommy is wrong to be mistrustful of most Muslims becasue of thousands of bad ones?

And you called me racist??? Shocked

Like I keep saying yet no one is really admitting it:

EVERY FUCKING ONE IS A LITTLE BIT FUCKING RACIST

Are you suggesting that I'm "bad"?

Stuff you then.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:08 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You really are pathetic.

Umm how did the British do it?
Not by inventing stuff through fucking whips and chains and shooting natives

And I am Willing to pay happy to pay the reparation it is You who say you owe nothing for having a bunch of wealth you must not have earned to be so defensive.
Major Difference, I am happy to repay for the damage done that has allowed me to make the most of my situation, IT is ONLY FAIR since i was given such opportunities
Like it is ONLY FAIR that you pay too.

I don't owe anyone anything though. If you stole your "wealth" from someone else, of course you should give it back.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:09 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
eddie wrote:

We don't have the guillotine here, so you're out of luck, and the "masses" are too busy watching TV.

You keep on wishing that someone would kill me - you're obviously a complete psychopath and should be locked up.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:13 pm

veya_victaous wrote:

You must have lost a lot of girlfriends to men with bigger cocks  Suspect  Suspect  Suspect  
Was it the number of times you been told Or was it real dramatic
To leave you Still thinking about it at your age
At Last A Forum With Free Speech- Newsfix Rocks. - Page 10 4152582110
I give Girls plenty of reasons to leave(I am an asshole)
but the bedroom is never the reason booby shake

Last edited by Raggamuffin on Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:15 pm

You Brits are really fretting over this, aren't you? Hey, get used to it. You are the white whale of privilege. When you sit down at that long, carved mahogany table, with all your silver and crystal, to feast on your wine-braised hassenpfeffer, think: it's a small price to pay!

Get used to it. We in America laugh at our detractors. Learn to roll with it.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next