NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

British Prison Smoking Ban Riot Fears As 'Stability' Concerns Overshadow Health Implications

+2
eddie
Tommy Monk
6 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

British Prison Smoking Ban Riot Fears As 'Stability' Concerns Overshadow Health Implications - Page 7 Empty British Prison Smoking Ban Riot Fears As 'Stability' Concerns Overshadow Health Implications

Post by Guest Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

Authorities in Australia thought they were "very ready" for a smoking ban to kick-in at a remand prison in the state of Victoria on July 1.
The ban came with 18-months notice and the government had worked with anti-smoking group Quit Victoria to tailor programs specifically for inmates. And it appeared to be working. On June 30, the Australian Broadcasting Corporation reported that just 10 percent of inmates would be going cold turkey when the ban came into force the following day. Previously, it was thought that 85 percent of them smoked, so if nothing else, before the ban even came into effect, authorities had cut smoking-rates by 75 percent. But that very day inmates at Ravenhall Prison chose a fitting way to let politicians in the nation's capital, Canberra, some 660km (410miles) away, know what they really thought of the ban - they sent a smoke signal. -Plumes of black smoke could be seen billowing from the correctional facility around midday, after fires were lit in cells, and outdoor wheelie bins were set ablaze. Two further fires were lit at the nearby Port Phillip Prison.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/07/27/riot-fears-over-uk-prison-smoking-ban_n_7879234.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

Very interesting article with lots to read.
Smoking is most definately a privilege for a prisoner and I am stunned they are still allowed to smoke inside their cells.
Like everyone else throughout the UK there should be smoking areas outside for them. That would be the best compremise, but am stunned they have smoking privileges over law abiding citizens.

Back to top Go down

British Prison Smoking Ban Riot Fears As 'Stability' Concerns Overshadow Health Implications - Page 7 Empty Re: British Prison Smoking Ban Riot Fears As 'Stability' Concerns Overshadow Health Implications

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:23 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

She did ask you to stop on a thread - I remember her saying it.

Which proves how two faced she is after the PM

Thank you

Not really because she said it openly.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

British Prison Smoking Ban Riot Fears As 'Stability' Concerns Overshadow Health Implications - Page 7 Empty Re: British Prison Smoking Ban Riot Fears As 'Stability' Concerns Overshadow Health Implications

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:23 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

There you go, you do not care, says it all really/
Some of us do care, so best you and the other two idiots better wise up.

Or what?

Or have your time here a nightmare

Its the only way you bullies are going to learn because you 3 are a piece of piss to take on.

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:23 pm

Nems wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:It's not up to Didge to control what anyone does on this forum or to bring them "into line". If the mods thinks someone has gone too far, it's up to them to say so and put a stop to it. Why is he behaving like he runs this place? It's not as if he never starts arguments or gets abusive - he does it all the time.

Because he can I suppose. He is one fucked up individual.

He can't though, he just thinks he can.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:24 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Nems wrote:

I think you may have to repeat that last bit I don't think it's English?

What is there to repeat apart from how you are one sad little bully Nems, off  to your bat cave with the other girls to continue to slag off people behind their backs because you do not have the balls to say things to many on this forum.

You arse! I don't think anyone could accuse me of not having the balls to say what I think. You aren't half a right berk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:24 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Which proves how two faced she is after the PM

Thank you

Not really because she said it openly.

No it makes it very two faced and thus she did not appreciate might help in the first place and it shows she lied

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:24 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Or what?

Its the only way you bullies are going to learn because you 3 are a piece of piss to take on.

Laughing

More threats. So you're going to disrupt the forum yourself. Why do you think it's OK for you to do that?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:25 pm

Nems wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

What is there to repeat apart from how you are one sad little bully Nems, off  to your bat cave with the other girls to continue to slag off people behind their backs because you do not have the balls to say things to many on this forum.

You arse! I don't think anyone could accuse me of not having the balls to say what I think. You aren't half a right berk.

Yesh you would leg in half a second you are such a sniveling coward, you only think of yourself first love

Back to top Go down

<<<< fetches ANOTHER bag of pop corn Laughing

Back to top Go down

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Laughing

More threats. So you're going to disrupt the forum yourself. Why do you think it's OK for you to do that?

Np just you 3 until you learn you can bully no longer

Some of us are tired of the shit you keep doing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:26 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Or what?

Laughing

What you gonna do Didge? Bang the keys real hard?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:26 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well I can just ignore you, or reply, but if you disrupt threads you'll spoil it for others. Why would you want to do that?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:26 pm

Nems wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Laughing

What you gonna do Didge? Bang the keys real hard?

Nah just keep ripping the shit out such a pathetic little weasel who is a sheep

Baaaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:27 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Well I can just ignore you, or reply, but if you disrupt threads you'll spoil it for others. Why would you want to do that?

Until you learn to stop shit stirring

How many more times ???

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:28 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

How many more times ???

All you would do is disrupt threads though. You're the one who shit stirs. You tried it today in another thread with your mate, but I just ignored you.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:28 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Nems wrote:

Yesh you would leg in half a second you are such a sniveling coward, you only think of yourself first love

YESH?! Is you pished again didgeybum?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:29 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

How many more times ???

All you would do is disrupt threads though. You're the one who shit stirs. You tried it today in another thread with your mate, but I just ignored you.

Its you disrupting them, all I am going to do is reign in you pathetic bullies every time that you do

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:29 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Its you disrupting them, all I am going to do is reign in you pathetic bullies every time that you do

No, I'm not. You're all over this forum like a rash starting fights and arguments. Rein yourself in and have some self-control.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:29 pm

Nems wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Have you injected yourself again with heroine love to ease the pain of your bitterness?

Lonely, oh so lonely ha ha ha ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:30 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Some of us? Is that like the royal "we" Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:30 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

No, I'm not. You're all over this forum like a rash starting fights and arguments. Rein yourself in and have some self-control.

That is you love, I just step up to the mark when you are being a ----

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:30 pm

Nems wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

He always starts the "we" game. He needs support from others.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:31 pm

Nems wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

No just the normal people who are not bitter and need to gang up on people because you have such sad bitter lives

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:31 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Nems wrote:

He always starts the "we" game. He needs support from others.

The best contradiction and hypocrisy all in none post you will see.
Claiming I need support whilst looking for support herself

Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:32 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Nems wrote:

Have you injected yourself again with heroine love to ease the pain of your bitterness?

HEROIN you complete fuckwit. Now I am a heroine that's true

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:34 pm

Nems wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

What for spelling ha ha ha ha
Its only English, no big deal

So you admit you are a crackhead as well then, do you leave the kids while you go off and perform 10 blowjobs a night for 30 drug money

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:36 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Nems wrote:

So you admit you are a crackhead as well then, do you leave the kids while you go off and perform 10 blowjobs a night for 30 drug money

Is English not your first language then?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:38 pm

Nems wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Racism now, it always comes out int he end
So your children are crack babies as well then?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:40 pm

Nems wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Oh you are even more upset because you are lonely hun....Laughing

Bet you weren't lonely in prison were you Didge British Prison Smoking Ban Riot Fears As 'Stability' Concerns Overshadow Health Implications - Page 7 4152582110

lol!

Another good one Nems... most amusing!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:41 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Nems wrote:

Bet you weren't lonely in prison were you Didge British Prison Smoking Ban Riot Fears As 'Stability' Concerns Overshadow Health Implications - Page 7 4152582110

lol!

yeah she thinks like you to that to call someone gay is an insult.
Sort of backfired on her that one or she was saying I enjoyed being raped
So she best make her mind up on that one

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:47 pm

And one by one they shut the hell up.
Not difficult really.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:49 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Nems wrote:

Crack babies? Can you imagine if I made a comment about your family like that Didge?
Tut tut. Just goes to show, you can take the boy out of prison but you can't take the prison out of the boy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:49 pm

NPD with bells on.  Confirmed by the above.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:50 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Nems wrote:

lol!

lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:52 pm

Nems wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Crack babies? Can you imagine if I made a comment about your family like that Didge?
Tut tut. Just goes to show, you can take the boy out of prison but you can't take the prison out of the boy.

Well you have claimed on this thread my wife and children do not exist, that I am a sex pervert not to be around children, that I am either gay or like being raped by men
So you just did insult my family very much so

tut tut Nems

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:55 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Nems wrote:

Well you have claimed on this thread my wife and children do not exist, that I am a sex pervert not to be around children, that I am either gay or like being raped by men

tut tut Nems

No. I didn't. I stated I didn't believe a word you had said about them. If you don't understand the difference...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:58 pm

Nems wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

tut tut Nems

No. I didn't. I stated I didn't believe a word you had said about them. If you don't understand the difference...

Poor backtrack, even claiming I am gay, or like being raped or not to be around children as if I am a sex pervert is insulting them
See how you ignore how vile you are in the things you say?
That is when I started back on you, as seen you came out with being nasty about my family and you have before about my father as stated already/ Its easy to show who was the nasty vile person when all I did was match you at your vileness

Tut Tut Nems

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:00 pm

anyways...back to the O/P

couldnt they get round all the problems by allowing them to "vape" instead? British Prison Smoking Ban Riot Fears As 'Stability' Concerns Overshadow Health Implications - Page 7 2190311264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:03 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Nems wrote:

Poor backtrack, even claiming I am gay, or like being raped or not to be around children as if I am a sex pervert is insulting them
That is when I started back on you, as seen you came out with being nasty about my family and you have before about my father as stated already/ Its easy to show who was the nasty vile person when all I did was match you at your vileness

Tut Tut Nems

So basically, you are thicker than a shit house rat.
We got there in the end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:04 pm

Nems wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Tut Tut Nems

We got there in the end.

As I said, NPD with bells on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:06 pm

victorismyhero wrote:anyways...back to the O/P

couldnt they get round all the problems by allowing them to "vape" instead? British Prison Smoking Ban Riot Fears As 'Stability' Concerns Overshadow Health Implications - Page 7 2190311264

Can you imagine the weapons they would make with those?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:07 pm

Nems wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Tut Tut Nems

We got there in the end.

Nems you have stated you do not believe I have a wife or children many times, which is the worst insult going as if they do not even exist, that makes you low life scum or that I should not even be round them, because to your homophobic views I am gay and enjoy being raped and that I am a sex pervert not to be trusted around my own children.

These were all things you alone said and it shows how very stupid you are thinking you were being clever.
Now crawl away you pathetic bully, as seen you easily got a taste in. I am happy to receive a warning over what I retaliated over, but as seen you like the pathetic weseal you are fail to even see how nasty the things you said were.

That makes you pathetic scum

Got that hun?

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:09 pm

sassy wrote:
Nems wrote:

We got there in the end.

As I said, NPD with bells on.

You are one on here that certainly does have a mental disorder or you just support terrorists
It can only be one or the other

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:09 pm

I dont think the weapons they could make would be a problem....

just immagine the gleeful outbreak of poisonings with the liquid.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:11 pm

NPD with bells on, the more you go on the more you prove it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:13 pm

sassy wrote:NPD with bells on, the more you go on the more you prove it.

I have empathy for victims, like the Palestinian baby murdered  as seen you do not when  they are committed by Hamas, you thus show the traits of a narcissist.
Two threads in two days were Israels are attacked
You said nothing, so either you are an unhinged loon, which i can forgive or you support terrorism

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:14 pm

victorismyhero wrote:I dont think the weapons they could make would be a problem....

just immagine the gleeful outbreak of poisonings with the liquid.....

They are poisonous? What's in them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:14 pm

NPD with bells on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:16 pm

sassy wrote:NPD with bells on.

So terrorist it is then who is narcissistic.
Best you get help

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:17 pm

Cuchulain wrote:Never seen so much hypocrisy in all my life. Criminal acts is what is defined by a state, which can vary per country. Some people will even turn a blind eye to murder dependent on who the victim is. None though spare a thought for the views they express which may lead to sway others. This is even more so if people hold extreme views against groups of people. For example we see this with hate expressed towards Israel, who are the victims? Jews attacked. The same happens when the rhetoric is aimed at a group like Muslims and then Muslims then end up being attacked. Views of extremism sway people and when the hate is directed at a nation or people then that is a crime itself as hate leads to violence., Some here express the worst racist and homophobic views and care little of those consequences of their actions. Many are guilty of crimes, they just happen to get away with this, because the problem is associating that this person did have an effect, where they abused their free speech to promote hate. This is why I make a point of directing  my points against a political body or ideology that effects the well being and equality of others. for example Hamas or Wahhabism.

It just makes me laugh how some sit here all judgmental and fail to see the adverse effect their preaching of hate has onto others. The fact is many are remorseful of their crimes, myself included and we have to live that inside us all our lives, so we pay this not only with punishment but with the scar of that crime within us . to then has some still stigmatize you once free back in society. Normally;y those who hold these views are the ones that express hate against other groups with no thought or care of the consequences. They tend to be the worst hypocrites going.

Excuse me? I never said anything about not forgiving people of their crimes?

Actually didge, I think you sound very repentant and I'd not hesitate to employ you based on what you've said.

You can be a royal pain in the arse, and we argue frequently but I'm on your side here as it happens x
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:19 pm

eddie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:Never seen so much hypocrisy in all my life. Criminal acts is what is defined by a state, which can vary per country. Some people will even turn a blind eye to murder dependent on who the victim is. None though spare a thought for the views they express which may lead to sway others. This is even more so if people hold extreme views against groups of people. For example we see this with hate expressed towards Israel, who are the victims? Jews attacked. The same happens when the rhetoric is aimed at a group like Muslims and then Muslims then end up being attacked. Views of extremism sway people and when the hate is directed at a nation or people then that is a crime itself as hate leads to violence., Some here express the worst racist and homophobic views and care little of those consequences of their actions. Many are guilty of crimes, they just happen to get away with this, because the problem is associating that this person did have an effect, where they abused their free speech to promote hate. This is why I make a point of directing  my points against a political body or ideology that effects the well being and equality of others. for example Hamas or Wahhabism.

It just makes me laugh how some sit here all judgmental and fail to see the adverse effect their preaching of hate has onto others. The fact is many are remorseful of their crimes, myself included and we have to live that inside us all our lives, so we pay this not only with punishment but with the scar of that crime within us . to then has some still stigmatize you once free back in society. Normally;y those who hold these views are the ones that express hate against other groups with no thought or care of the consequences. They tend to be the worst hypocrites going.

Excuse me? I never said anything about not forgiving people of their crimes?

Actually didge, I think you sound very repentant and I'd not hesitate to employ you based on what you've said.

You can be a royal pain in the arse, and we argue frequently but I'm on your side here as it happens x

Sorry Eddie, but none of what I said was in anyway a reflection on you. just some others here

Thank you though

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next