NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

British Prison Smoking Ban Riot Fears As 'Stability' Concerns Overshadow Health Implications

+2
eddie
Tommy Monk
6 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

British Prison Smoking Ban Riot Fears As 'Stability' Concerns Overshadow Health Implications - Page 5 Empty British Prison Smoking Ban Riot Fears As 'Stability' Concerns Overshadow Health Implications

Post by Guest Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

Authorities in Australia thought they were "very ready" for a smoking ban to kick-in at a remand prison in the state of Victoria on July 1.
The ban came with 18-months notice and the government had worked with anti-smoking group Quit Victoria to tailor programs specifically for inmates. And it appeared to be working. On June 30, the Australian Broadcasting Corporation reported that just 10 percent of inmates would be going cold turkey when the ban came into force the following day. Previously, it was thought that 85 percent of them smoked, so if nothing else, before the ban even came into effect, authorities had cut smoking-rates by 75 percent. But that very day inmates at Ravenhall Prison chose a fitting way to let politicians in the nation's capital, Canberra, some 660km (410miles) away, know what they really thought of the ban - they sent a smoke signal. -Plumes of black smoke could be seen billowing from the correctional facility around midday, after fires were lit in cells, and outdoor wheelie bins were set ablaze. Two further fires were lit at the nearby Port Phillip Prison.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/07/27/riot-fears-over-uk-prison-smoking-ban_n_7879234.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

Very interesting article with lots to read.
Smoking is most definately a privilege for a prisoner and I am stunned they are still allowed to smoke inside their cells.
Like everyone else throughout the UK there should be smoking areas outside for them. That would be the best compremise, but am stunned they have smoking privileges over law abiding citizens.

Back to top Go down

British Prison Smoking Ban Riot Fears As 'Stability' Concerns Overshadow Health Implications - Page 5 Empty Re: British Prison Smoking Ban Riot Fears As 'Stability' Concerns Overshadow Health Implications

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:42 pm

Of course I have experience such a situation, I was a bloody Millwall supporter, and so were my Grandad, uncles and cousins, and there is no way we would have allowed ourselves to become embroiled when trouble broke out.  When we had the younger members with us, as soon as there was trouble we got them out the way, if they were not with us, we got ourselves out the way!   Don't make me laugh.   My Grandad and uncles could have taken anyone on if they chose, they were all between 6' 4" and 6' 8", and as builders they knew how to handle themselves and stood out from the crowd.  There is no way they would have allowed themselves to get involved in violence.

Stop making excuses for yourself.

Back to top Go down

British Prison Smoking Ban Riot Fears As 'Stability' Concerns Overshadow Health Implications - Page 5 Empty Re: British Prison Smoking Ban Riot Fears As 'Stability' Concerns Overshadow Health Implications

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:45 pm

sassy wrote:Of course I have experience such a situation, I was a bloody Millwall supporter, and so were my Grandad, uncles and cousins, and there is no way we would have allowed ourselves to become embroiled when trouble broke out.  When we had the younger members with us, as soon as there was trouble we got them out the way, if they were not with us, we got ourselves out the way!   Don't make me laugh.   My Grandad and uncles could have taken anyone on if they chose, they were all between 6' 4" and 6' 8", and as builders they knew how to handle themselves and stood out from the crowd.  There is no way they would have allowed themselves to get involved in violence.

Stop making excuses for yourself.

Sorry I really did just PMSL

Millwall, ha ha ha ha ha

Do not believe you in any shape or form.

If you have been in such a situation and a family memeber has been hurt you would be inscensed also, even more so if a child, hence I know you are lying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:47 pm

Also sassy, would you like me to pull up posts where you have said what you would do to a person where they have hurt a child?

Or were you lying there?

You need to make up your mind, because your viewsw before stated you would like to kick the shit out of those who have hurt children, hence why I do not believe you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:51 pm

My family all came from the East End of London, Old Kent Road etc, so of course they were Millwall supporters.  Used to go to the Den from the age of 10 and love watching Alex Stepney, their goalie who went on to Man U.  When I first started going, you booed your own team if they fouled.  And we used to stand on the terraces, as a member of a very large family, it was like a family get together.

So, was it a cup tie when you lost it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:57 pm

sassy wrote:My family all came from the East End of London, Old Kent Road etc, so of course they were Millwall supporters.  Used to go to the Den from the age of 10 and love watching Alex Stepney, their goalie who went on to Man U.  When I first started going, you booed your own team if they fouled.  And we used to stand on the terraces, as a member of a very large family, it was like a family get together.

So, was it a cup tie when you lost it?

I am not buying your bull sassy, when you have said many times on here about what you would do to someone if they hurt a child, or are you now admitting that before you were lying.
You are either lying now or were lying before as to what you would do.
So which is it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:00 pm

Deflection alert.

So was it the 1995 Cup Tie, there was crowd trouble at that match?

You need help with your temper, did you go to anger management?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:03 pm

sassy wrote:Deflection alert.

So was it the 1995 Cup Tie, there was crowd trouble at that match?

You need help with your temper, did you go to anger management?

No deflection because if you asked many of the men here if a child memeber got hit in a match they would also react, or do you want to put that to the test? Its easy to say in hindsight which afterwards I did regret, but when there and it happens you would easily lose it. Just asked the office on this and all agreed they would lose it also, so again:

You have said many times on here about what you would do to someone if they hurt a child, or are you now admitting that before you were lying.
So which is it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:06 pm

Believe you will find I was talking about child abuse and not brawling on terraces, when priorities are different.

So was it floodlit being an evening match?  And it was the 1995 Cut Tie?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:09 pm

sassy wrote:So was it floodlit being an evening match?

Sassy you are now avoding like the plauge and why because you have said before what you would do if a child was hurt let alone your own family, and now also too scared to ask other posters as well as you know this will back fire on you.

So again:

You have said many times on here about what you would do to someone if they hurt a child, or are you now admitting that before you were lying.
So which is it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:09 pm

Believe you will find I was talking about child abuse and not brawling on terraces, when priorities are different.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:13 pm

sassy wrote:Believe you will find I was talking about child abuse and not brawling on terraces, when priorities are different.

Coput.

You are talking utter tripe and like I say if you experinced just like many here they would end up losing it also.
So you are saying you would stand there and allow a family member who is a child to get hit and do nothing?

One word to say to that

Bullshit

You have been exposed little liar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:14 pm

Having a read and have a question...
As football hooligan is not an offence, what were you convicted of Didge?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:17 pm

Nems wrote:Having a read and have a question...

Why do you want to know?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:19 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
sassy wrote:Believe you will find I was talking about child abuse and not brawling on terraces, when priorities are different.

Coput.

You are talking utter tripe and like I say if you experinced just like many here they would end up losing it also.
So you are saying you would stand there and allow a family member who is a child to get hit and do nothing?

One word to say to that

Bullshit

Your the one exposed.

I wouldn't do nothing, I'd look after the child and the parents would would be very shocked.

So, was it the 1995 evening cup tie and what was the charge, because as Nems says, thee isn't a charge 'for being a football hooligan'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:19 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Nems wrote:Having a read and have a question...

Why do you want to know?

Because
It will give me an idea of the severity of the offence

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:20 pm

sassy wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Coput.

One word to say to that

Bullshit

Your the one exposed.

I wouldn't do nothing, I'd look after the child and the parents would would be very shocked.

So, was it the 1995 evening cup tie and what were you convicted for.

Liar, liar, pants on fire.

Love it and so now you have decided you do not want me on ignore anymore lol

You and nems can keep sending each other PM's trying to figure this out, which I find even more amusing, you are both that sad and saps.

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:24 pm

Nope, I'm just looking on this thread because it's about your thuggery, you're still on ignore.

Haven't pm'd anyone. 

So, what were you charged with, and was it the 1995 evening Cup Tie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:26 pm

sassy wrote:Nope, I'm just looking on this thread because it's about your thuggery, you're still on ignore.

Haven't pm'd anyone. 

So, what were you charged with, and was it the 1995 evening Cup Tie

Yet more lies, you wanted to shit stir sassy that is all and eneded up with egg on your face in this given situation.

I enjoyed that, so now you can sulk off again for all I care.

You and nems are both quite pathetic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:27 pm

Nope, no egg, just you exposed as a thug.

Mind you, we all knew tht anyway.

So, was it the 1995 Evening cup tie and what were you charged with?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:29 pm

What was the charge Didge? Can't you answer because the story is a pile of poo?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:29 pm

sassy wrote:Nope, no egg, just you exposed as a thug.

Mind you, we all knew tht anyway.

So, was it the 1995 Evening cup tie and what were you charged with?

So you think I am a thug, I can live with that, I mean after all this is coming from an extremist who backs terrorists.

So a nasty scumbag who backs terroists is hardly going to bother me twhen she thinks I am a thug and yet I think she is terrorist scum.

So when are you going to turn yourself into the Police for your funding of Hamas?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:30 pm

Nems wrote:What was the charge Didge? Can't you answer because the story is a pile of poo?

You mean its bothering you that much the more I continue to wind you up?
Ahhhhh its called even more fun.
I know what I was done for, and you will never know, mainly because its none of your buisness Nems.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:33 pm

So, was it the 1995 evening cup tie?   Because I know there was a lot of trouble at that match.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:33 pm

sassy wrote:So, was it the 1995 evening cup tie?   Because I know there was a lot of trouble at that match.

So when are you going to turn yourself into the Police for your funding of Hamas?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:36 pm

sassy wrote:So, was it the 1995 evening cup tie?   Because I know there was a lot of trouble at that match.

Flying chairs? Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:38 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Nems wrote:What was the charge Didge? Can't you answer because the story is a pile of poo?

You mean its bothering you that much the more I continue to wind you up?
Ahhhhh its called even more fun.
I know what I was done for, and you will never know, mainly because its none of your buisness Nems.

I'm not wound up. You cannot say what the charge was because it will show you're lying.
Face it Didge this story is about as believable as you having a wife called Tanya who lives in Switzerland with your however many kids who all fly in every Friday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:38 pm

Wow, that was desperate Didge lol

So, was it the 1995 evening cup tie, cos I know there was a lot of trouble at it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:39 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

Flying chairs? Laughing

She is not very bright and asking daft questions.
But I am enjoying watching her struggle, I laughing at her question each time, because she is more stupid than you Rags

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:40 pm

sassy wrote:Wow, that was desperate Didge lol

So, was it the 1995 evening cup tie, cos I know there was a lot of trouble at it.

This game "you" are thinking of? Did you dream it then sassy?

ha ha ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:41 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Flying chairs? Laughing

But I am enjoying watching her struggle, I laughing at her question each time, because she is more stupid than you Rags

I wasn't asking you - keep your nose out.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:42 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
sassy wrote:Wow, that was desperate Didge lol

ha ha ha ha
That doesn't even make sense, are you a bit wound up?

So, was it the 1995 Arsenal/Spurs evening cup tie, because I know there was trouble at that game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:43 pm

sassy wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

ha ha ha ha

So, was it the 1995 Arsenal/Spurs evening cup tie, because I know there was trouble at that game.

It makes perfect sense, because you clearly are dreaming of such a game

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:44 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Ahhhhh the little brat is upset again ha ha ha ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:45 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
sassy wrote:

Not dreaming at all.  If it wasn't that one, which one was it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:46 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Not as upset as you were when you beat up several people. How stupid to do that. Wink
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:47 pm

sassy wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

There was no cup game between arsenal and Spurs in 1995

DOH

hence why you are such a poor liar sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:48 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Not as upset as you were when you beat up several people. How stupid to do that. Wink

Oh you are even more upset because you are lonely hun....Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:50 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Bet you weren't lonely in prison were you Didge British Prison Smoking Ban Riot Fears As 'Stability' Concerns Overshadow Health Implications - Page 5 4152582110

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:53 pm

Nems wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Bet you weren't lonely in prison were you Didge British Prison Smoking Ban Riot Fears As 'Stability' Concerns Overshadow Health Implications - Page 5 4152582110

Are you saying I am gay now Nems?
Not that I am but have you got something against homosexuals then?
Wow the cat is finally let out of the bag I guess

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:55 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Please present evidence of that.

You've been exposed as a thug who didn't learn his lesson. Only the other day you were making threats on here again. Cool
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:56 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

You've been exposed as a thug who didn't learn his lesson. Only the other day you were making threats on here again. Cool

Evidence, its in your words dear and your actions.

Laughing

Its blatantly obvious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:58 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Evidence, its in your words dear and your actions.

Laughing

Its blatantly obvious.

The fact that you're on here 24/7 shows that you're the Billy no mates Didge. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:59 pm

He's been on here picking fights for hours and hours today. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:59 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
sassy wrote:

DOH

Wong, there is a cup for winning the Premier League, and there was a Premier League match between Arsenal and Spurs where there was trouble in 1995

http://www.mehstg.com/arsestat.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:02 pm

sassy wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

DOH

Wong, there is a cup for winning the Premier League, and there was a Premier League match between Arsenal and Spurs where there was trouble in 1995

PMSL

A cup game is either the  league Cup or the FA Cup, not the actual cup won for winning the Premier league.

Fucking hell, its gets funnier by the minute and you claim to have been a Milwall fan, well that puts paid to that bullshit also
Yes I know there was trouble that year because I was involved

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:04 pm

A league match is not classed as a cup game, dummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:06 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Nems wrote:

That's pathetic. You gay? Who knows or cares? I wouldn't trust you with a hole in a fur coat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:07 pm

Nems wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

That's pathetic. You gay? Who knows or cares? I wouldn't trust you with a hole in a fur coat.

So you wear dead animals too, not surprised.

Yes run along love, you really are the most inane twat going.

Glad to see you are back in partnership with the nasty vile sassy again.

Must be like old times eh Nems

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:20 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
sassy wrote:

PMSL

A cup game is either the  league Cup or the FA Cup, not the actual cup won for winning the Premier league.

Fucking hell, its gets funnier by the minute and you claim to have been a Milwall fan, well that puts paid to that bullshit also
Yes I know there was trouble that year because I was involved

There's a cup involved, whatever it's for.  So, it was at the Premier League evening game in 1995 you were involved in the trouble - right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:21 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Nems wrote:

So you wear dead animals too, not surprised.

Yes run along love, you really are the most inane twat going.

Glad to see you are back in partnership with the nasty vile sassy again.

Must be like old times eh Nems

You are a liar Didge and a thick, pig ignorant violent piece of shit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next