NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

British Prison Smoking Ban Riot Fears As 'Stability' Concerns Overshadow Health Implications

+2
eddie
Tommy Monk
6 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

British Prison Smoking Ban Riot Fears As 'Stability' Concerns Overshadow Health Implications - Page 6 Empty British Prison Smoking Ban Riot Fears As 'Stability' Concerns Overshadow Health Implications

Post by Guest Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

Authorities in Australia thought they were "very ready" for a smoking ban to kick-in at a remand prison in the state of Victoria on July 1.
The ban came with 18-months notice and the government had worked with anti-smoking group Quit Victoria to tailor programs specifically for inmates. And it appeared to be working. On June 30, the Australian Broadcasting Corporation reported that just 10 percent of inmates would be going cold turkey when the ban came into force the following day. Previously, it was thought that 85 percent of them smoked, so if nothing else, before the ban even came into effect, authorities had cut smoking-rates by 75 percent. But that very day inmates at Ravenhall Prison chose a fitting way to let politicians in the nation's capital, Canberra, some 660km (410miles) away, know what they really thought of the ban - they sent a smoke signal. -Plumes of black smoke could be seen billowing from the correctional facility around midday, after fires were lit in cells, and outdoor wheelie bins were set ablaze. Two further fires were lit at the nearby Port Phillip Prison.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/07/27/riot-fears-over-uk-prison-smoking-ban_n_7879234.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

Very interesting article with lots to read.
Smoking is most definately a privilege for a prisoner and I am stunned they are still allowed to smoke inside their cells.
Like everyone else throughout the UK there should be smoking areas outside for them. That would be the best compremise, but am stunned they have smoking privileges over law abiding citizens.

Back to top Go down

British Prison Smoking Ban Riot Fears As 'Stability' Concerns Overshadow Health Implications - Page 6 Empty Re: British Prison Smoking Ban Riot Fears As 'Stability' Concerns Overshadow Health Implications

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:22 pm

Nems wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

So you wear dead animals too, not surprised.

Yes run along love, you really are the most inane twat going.

Glad to see you are back in partnership with the nasty vile sassy again.

Must be like old times eh Nems

You are a liar Didge and a thick, pig ignorant violent piece of shit

Ahhhhhhh the pathetic shit stirrer who needs to gang up on posters because she is a sheeep

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Back to top Go down

British Prison Smoking Ban Riot Fears As 'Stability' Concerns Overshadow Health Implications - Page 6 Empty Re: British Prison Smoking Ban Riot Fears As 'Stability' Concerns Overshadow Health Implications

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:25 pm

I'm not working in partnership with anyone Didge, it appears some some people share my feelings though. 

So, just to finally get to the end of this, all this with your nephew happened at the 1995 evening Premier League match with Spurs where there was the trouble.  right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:28 pm

sassy wrote:I'm not working in partnership with anyone Didge, it appears some some people share my feelings though. 

So, just to finally get to the end of this, all this with your nephew happened at the 1995 evening Premier League match with Spurs where there was the trouble.  right?

You are a cyber bully sassy and you have been for years.
You and Nems for years have ganged up on many and have seen for myself.
So spare me the bullshit:

Cyberbullying and verbal bullying:
Females bullies are most typically associated with these types behaviors. Verbal bullying is also a very common type of bullying that almost everyone is guilty of at some point in time or another. Simple name calling may not be considered a big deal, but it is still a type of bullying. Verbal bullying, whether it is said face-to-face, behind someone’s back or over the Internet, can still be devastating to those who are targeted.
Indirect bullies and social alienation:
Although there are no hard statistics to support the number of female bullies versus male bullies, socially speaking, there are certain types of bullying females have a tendency to enact more so than males. One of these types of bullying is indirect bullying. This takes place when a person or group of people spread rumors and stories about a person behind their back. These can be false and malicious attacks. Indirect bullying accounts for about 18 percent of all cases of bullying. Cyberbullying also comes into play because teens may spread lies or stories about another individual online anonymously. It is still considered bullying. Social alienation is also another type of bullying that females can be responsible for committing. A group of girls may decide to deliberately shun another girl from the group because they are mad at her or find it funny to hurt another person simply because they are different.

http://www.bullyingstatistics.org/content/female-bullying.html

You and nems need to understand what you both are, but people like myself stand up to you childish twats.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:30 pm

Anyway back to my point on thos who incite violence against others, like for example hatred against Israel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:32 pm

Nems and I have buried the hatchet, that's all.  No more, no less.

I just want to put this to bed.  Are you saying that all this happened at the 1995 Premier League evening match where there was trouble between the Arsenal and Spurs supporters?  Yes, no, finally?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:34 pm

You and Nems are both scum and nobody is fooled,

That is all I need to know and until the pair of you learn some respect for others, you will both be treated as low life scum.

That is all that needs to be said, so you can either learn to move on sassy or face this everyday, because I have had enough of the pair of you for years ruining forums.

So best you both wise up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:36 pm

As to the footie as seen you got caught out so many times with your lies, that is now done and dusted after exposing you.
Not only was that the worst attempt by claiming a cup game, it was hilarious to show what an utter liar you are sassy

Now best you see if you can pull your tongue out of nems arse

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:38 pm

Why don't you put it to bed.  Was it the Premier League Cup Arsenal/Spurs evening game in 1995 when there was all that trouble?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:44 pm

Cuchulain wrote:You and Nems are both scum and nobody is fooled,

That is all I need to know and until the pair of you learn some respect for others, you will both be treated as low life scum.

That is all that needs to be said, so you can either learn to move on sassy or face this everyday, because I have had enough of the pair of you for years ruining forums.

That's three people you've threatened on this forum today. Still, at least you haven't threatened to break anyone's neck, so that's progress.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:46 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

That's three people you've threatened on this forum today. Still, at least you haven't threatened to break anyone's neck, so that's progress.

Its for the good of the forum that you, Nems and sassy are brought into line and this will happen, i guarantee it, as my resolve is greater than the 3 of you combined

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:47 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Its for the good of the forum that you, Nems and sassy are brought into line and this will happen, i guarantee it, as my resolve is greater than the 3 of you combined

You can't even walk in a straight line, let alone bring anyone into line. lol!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:48 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

Have to admit, my fizzy water nearly went down the wrong way at that! LOL

Don't know why he thinks anyone cares about his threats.  Still, if it floats his boat he might lay off people in real life if he threatens some on line, because he obviously can't control himself.

I just wanted to put the whole thing to bed by acknowledgeing that it was at the Premier League evening match in 1995..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:49 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

My dog's got his head to one side and his eyebrow raised looking at me laughing.  Never heard anything so funny for a long time.  NPD with bells on!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:57 pm

Didge playing the forum bouncer doesn't quite cut it, does it? Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:58 pm

sassy wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

My dog's got his head to one side and his eyebrow raised looking at me laughing.  Never heard anything so funny for a long time.  NPD with bells on!

No way to speak about your boyfriend like that, unless that is your boyfriend.

Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:30 pm

So, was it the 1995 evening Premier League Arsenal/Spurs match?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:19 pm

I have read this thread through....

and cant for the life of me find any reason to see why this has turned into a "get didge" thread????????????????????????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:29 pm

so didge lost his rag with some cnut that chucked a chair at his nephew, and handed out a bit of instant justice...

and did his time for it, and as he says..learned a lesson from it

and he's a bit volatile and gets all exciteable over forum brawls and makes a lot of pointless threats....

big deal

you should worry about people like me.....that dont threaten, and dont really get all outwardly het up about things...
but just react to physical threats .....without warning.

would I go for a pint with didge.....sure
would i have him "stay over"...sure
would I take him shooting...sure

do we shout at each other on here...sure, we BOTH KNOW we are right and the other guy wrong Laughing

and thats all I'm going to say....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:32 pm

victorismyhero wrote:so didge lost his rag with some cnut that chucked a chair at his nephew, and handed out a bit of instant justice...

and did his time for it, and as he says..learned a lesson from it

and he's a bit volatile and gets all exciteable over forum brawls and makes a lot of pointless threats....

big deal

you should worry about people like me.....that dont threaten, and dont really get all outwardly het up about things...
but just react to physical threats .....without warning.

would I go for a pint with didge.....sure
would i have him "stay over"...sure
would I take him shooting...sure

do we shout at each other on here...sure, we BOTH KNOW we are right and the other guy wrong Laughing

and thats all I'm going to say....

Yep I'm not perfect and at times a right wanker, but best way to sum up.
I have made mistakes and moved on.
If people are so concerned about my personal life, then all that says to me is that their own must be very dull.

Thank you Victor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:34 pm

You couldn't be more wrong Victor.  I don't believe a word of his story, for a particular reason, and I don't believe he has learned any lesson from it.  He regularly becomes very abusive, many times with a sexual theme which is quite nauseating and revealing (and you know I'm no prude, sex is a wonderful, empowering thing, but not if it's used as a dirty weapon).

It seems the women on here can sense it.  It oozes out of his posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:38 pm

sassy wrote:You couldn't be more wrong Victor.  I don't believe a word of his story, for a particular reason, and I don't believe he has learned any lesson from it.  He regularly becomes very abusive, many times with a sexual theme which is quite nauseating and revealing (and you know I'm no prude, sex is a wonderful, empowering thing, but not if it's used as a dirty weapon).

That is because you are an old prune

Not bothered whether you believe me, its thst sad that you were depserate to try and catch me out as if lying.
The saddest part is that you are so interested in others lives, where at least I have lived mine.
The most annoying thing about you sassy is that you do throw things in peoples face when they stand up for you and the worst you ever did was insult the memory of my father where you were basically saying that if certain parts that make babies did not work I would not have been born. Nems thought this was hilarious also, so spare about the sexual parts when you have said what is about the nastiest thing possible to a poster. Not only that 2 of my sisters would have ceased to exist. So spare the crap about you being nice, I have experinced the crap before.

So you do not like me, well the feeling is mutual and the next time someone abuses you, I shall sit back and do nothing as last time it was only me that stood up for you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:45 pm

Get it through your thick skull, I don't want the likes of you standing up for me. 

You are an abusive thug and I think you are other things as well, as many of your posts show.   You are a NPD with bells on, bordering on something even nastier and it seems to me that women on here instinctively feel it from what you post.  You might be able to fool the men, (well some of them) but you can't fool the women.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:48 pm

sassy wrote:Get it through your thick skull, I don't want the likes of you standing up for me. 

You are an abusive thug and I think you are other things as well, as many of your posts show.   You are a NPD with bells on, bordering on something even nastier and it seems to me that women on here instinctively feel it from what you post.  You might be able to fool the men, (well some of them) but you can't fool the women.

From sassy To Cuchulain, Wed May 13, 2015 4:50 pm
I have avoided the thread but have pm'd Ben with a copy. I know we have our run ins, but thank you, I do appreciate it.

How to make  someone two faced eat humble pie.
Like I said I was the only one that spoke out on this.
So next time when someone says something as vile as you said about my father and basically wished my sisters to cease to exist as well as me, then you are on your own.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:52 pm

Yep, I was being polite.  And afterwards I told you to stop it.

You give me the creeps, the hairs on the back of my neck stand up and every instinct tells me there is something very wrong with you and women should stay well away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:56 pm

sassy wrote:Yep, I was being polite.  And afterwards I told you to stop it.

You give me the creeps, the hairs on the back of my neck stand up and every instinct tells me there is something very wrong with you and women should stay well away.

No you never as I have the PM's so now you have been caught out lying.
Show the PM where you said to stop then?
You never did, so again you are showing how utterly two faced you are sassy.
The thing is no matter how badly I fall out with someone, I will always stand out to any really bad things said to a poster.
That is the difference between us, I will put all aside differences to stand up and defend someone where it is bang out of order. If it is me, I will apologise, where I never see the same of many other posters including you.

Funny how it is always women that come to me with their problems and how I have always helped them out when they ask and still do.

You have just made yourself look very poor sassy and I did not have to do much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:59 pm

No more needed to be said, catch you all later, but how nasty am I for standing up for someone I next to never agree with.

Laters

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:00 pm

I didn't do it in pm's, I did it on a thread, on the forum.

I haven't made myself look poor, I have stated what I think about you exactly.   You only stand up for people so you can use it to claim some sort of loyalty from them and I will never be beholden to a creep like you, under any circumstances.   Manipulators always have women coming to them because of the facade they put on, they are the most dangerous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:01 pm

Cuchulain wrote:No more needed to be said, catch you all later, but how nasty am I for standing up for someone I next to never agree with.

Laters

For manipulative purposes, and it didn't work because I can see right through you.  Dealt with people like you before, and I don't get taken in by them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:43 pm

sassy wrote:You couldn't be more wrong Victor.  I don't believe a word of his story, for a particular reason, and I don't believe he has learned any lesson from it.  He regularly becomes very abusive, many times with a sexual theme which is quite nauseating and revealing (and you know I'm no prude, sex is a wonderful, empowering thing, but not if it's used as a dirty weapon).

Most unlike Victor to be hoodwinked. Didge is a liar no one is out to get him, as Raggs correctly pointed out Didge is the one making threats. Again. Protecting his nephew is a load of bull. He got jailed and he won't say what he was convicted of. I think that speaks volumes.
Didge is a loud mouth bully who uses threats like punctuation. He is inappropriate with women on here. There is something very "off" with him. Always has been.
Victor would have him to stay? I bet he wouldn't if he had a daughter or granddaughter in the house.
I wouldn't get in a lift with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:48 pm

He made some very creepy, vulgar comments the other day.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:53 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:He made some very creepy, vulgar comments the other day.

I remember what he said to Eddie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:03 pm

Nems wrote:

Most unlike Victor to be hoodwinked. Didge is a liar no one is out to get him, as Raggs correctly pointed out Didge is the one making threats. Again. Protecting his nephew is a load of bull. He got jailed and he won't say what he was convicted of. I think that speaks volumes.
Didge is a loud mouth bully who uses threats like punctuation. He is inappropriate with women on here. There is something very "off" with him. Always has been.
Victor would have him to stay? I bet he wouldn't if he had a daughter or granddaughter in the house.

Yes threats to bring you shit stirrers back into line
Yes I remember how you stood up for shady at what he said to Eddie, and how she was very upset at that
The thing is I apologise when out of order and the things is you and Rags revel in all this, you avctually get off on this kind of stuff
To claim bullying when you are doing exactly that throughout thuis thread shows how removed from reality you are.
So best you wise up girl because OI am not putting up with your bullying or sassys or rags.
So now you claim I am sex pervert now, and claim you are not vile

You just keep exposing yourself nems and I have to say its very ugly.

Look how small you look in the things you said and do you remember how you stood up to Eddie in what he said?
Shall we repeat that Nems?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:11 pm

Eddie stood up to shady being homophobic and asked if he had anal sex with his wife/ Shady then asked Eddie if she fantasied at sucking her son off and having sex with her children. Nems defended this based off Eddie asking if he had anal sex with his wife/ This is shady who has boasted shagging whores around the world
Was there any defense for what shady said?
No but Nems make a case for there being one
Not only that she never even berated shady but excused what he said based off the tame thing Eddie said which was in response to Eddie making fun of gays.

Sorry Nems, but you have no leg to stand on and you prove that you 3 girls are nothing but bullies, pathetic immature ones at that who think there big behind a keyboard.

I was done for GBH on two fans, one I broke his jaw, the other offense was assaulting a Police officer who tried to stop me kicking the shit out of one of their fans. Does that make you happy now? I could not give a shit if you do not believe me, but if you ever dare top claim I am some sex pervert, then no holds bar, I will be 1000 times worse
You have one post to apologise

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:11 pm

Nems wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

You mean its bothering you that much the more I continue to wind you up?
Ahhhhh its called even more fun.
I know what I was done for, and you will never know, mainly because its none of your buisness Nems.

I'm not wound up. You cannot say what the charge was because it will show you're  lying.
Face it Didge this story is about as believable as you having a wife called Tanya who lives in Switzerland with your however many kids who all fly in every Friday.

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:13 pm

sassy wrote:I didn't do it in pm's, I did it on a thread, on the forum.

I haven't made myself look poor, I have stated what I think about you exactly.   You only stand up for people so you can use it to claim some sort of loyalty from them and I will never be beholden to a creep like you, under any circumstances.   Manipulators always have women coming to them because of the facade they put on, they are the most dangerous.

Then show the post sassy, because if you have posted such a post it proves how two faced you are then after that PM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:13 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Nems wrote:

Yes I remember how you stood up for shady at what he said to Eddie, and how she was very upset at that
The thing is I apologise when out of order and the things is you and Rags revel in all this, you avctually get off on this kind of stuff
To claim bullying when you are doing exactly that throughout thuis thread shows how removed from reality you are.
So best you wise up girl because OI am not putting up with your bullying or sassys or rags.

Look how small you look in the things you said and do you remember how you stood up to Eddie in what he said?

I think you may have to repeat that last bit I don't think it's English?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:14 pm

It's not up to Didge to control what anyone does on this forum or to bring them "into line". If the mods thinks someone has gone too far, it's up to them to say so and put a stop to it. Why is he behaving like he runs this place? It's not as if he never starts arguments or gets abusive - he does it all the time.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:15 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:It's not up to Didge to control what anyone does on this forum or to bring them "into line". If the mods thinks someone has gone too far, it's up to them to say so and put a stop to it. Why is he behaving like he runs this place? It's not as if he never starts arguments or gets abusive - he does it all the time.

Which is basically you admitting that you do shit stir and I am not the only one who is saying this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:17 pm

Nems wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:He made some very creepy, vulgar comments the other day.

I remember what he said to Eddie.

He made some pervy posts to me too.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:18 pm

Nems wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

I think you may have to repeat that last bit I don't think it's English?

What is there to repeat apart from how you are one sad little bully Nems, off to your bat cave with the other girls to continue to slag off people behind their backs because you do not have the balls to say things to many on this forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:18 pm

Cuchulain wrote:Eddie stood up to shady being homophobic and asked if he had anal sex with his wife/ Shady then asked Eddie if she fantasied at sucking her son off and having sex with her children. Nems defended this based off Eddie asking if he had anal sex with his wife/ This is shady who has boasted shagging whores around the world
Not only that she never even berated shady but excused what he said based off the tame thing Eddie said which was in response to Eddie making fun of gays.

Sorry Nems, but you have no leg to stand on and you prove that you 3 girls are nothing but bullies, pathetic immature ones at that who think there big behind a keyboard.

I was done for GBH on two fans, one I broke his jaw, the other offense was assaulting a Police officer who tried to stop me kicking the shit out of one of their fans. Does that make you happy now? I could not give a shit if you do not believe me, but if you ever dare top claim I am some sex pervert, then no holds bar, I will be 1000 times worse

GBH and assaulting a police officer. What a charmer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:18 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:It's not up to Didge to control what anyone does on this forum or to bring them "into line". If the mods thinks someone has gone too far, it's up to them to say so and put a stop to it. Why is he behaving like he runs this place? It's not as if he never starts arguments or gets abusive - he does it all the time.

Which is basically you admitting that you do shit stir and I am not the only one who is saying this.

I don't give a stuff who else is saying it. Your mate says it, and maybe others do too via PM of course. However, it's not up to you to decide because you stir all the time, and so does your mate.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:19 pm

Notice how Nems has gone very silent in how she defended shady in what they said to Eddie, that just shows how utterly hypocritical she is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:19 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
sassy wrote:I didn't do it in pm's, I did it on a thread, on the forum.

Then show the post sassy, because if you have posted such a post it proves how two faced you are then after that PM

She did ask you to stop on a thread - I remember her saying it.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:20 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

I don't give a stuff who else is saying it. Your mate says it, and maybe others do too via PM of course. However, it's not up to you to decide because you stir all the time, and so does your mate.

There you go, you do not care, says it all really/
Some of us do care, so best you and the other two idiots better wise up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:20 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

She did ask you to stop on a thread - I remember her saying it.

Which proves how two faced she is after the PM

Thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:21 pm

Because he can I suppose. He is one fucked up individual.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:22 pm

Nems wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:Eddie stood up to shady being homophobic and asked if he had anal sex with his wife/ Shady then asked Eddie if she fantasied at sucking her son off and having sex with her children. Nems defended this based off Eddie asking if he had anal sex with his wife/ This is shady who has boasted shagging whores around the world

GBH and assaulting a police officer. What a charmer.

Yes such a charmer, but then I suppose you would leg it if your own children were in trouble you pathetic coward
I broke the law and I paid for it, you though would no doubt allow your children to die and save your own skin you pathetic twat

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:22 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

There you go, you do not care, says it all really/
Some of us do care, so best you and the other two idiots better wise up.

Or what?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next