NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

+11
HoratioTarr
Fuzzy Zack
SEXY MAMA
nicko
stardesk
Eilzel
Tommy Monk
veya_victaous
eddie
Ben Reilly
Raggamuffin
15 posters

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you.. - Page 15 Empty A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2015 10:03 am

First topic message reminder :

May
Luke 13:11
And behold, there was a woman who had a spirit of infirmity eighteen years, and was bent over and could in no way raise herself up.
Imagine being bowed over for 18 years. All you would see is the dust on the ground. That was the predicament of the woman in Luke 13. Dust was all her eyes fell on, all the time, everywhere she went, until she became dust-conscious. Thank God she finally saw the beautiful feet of Jesus, who brought her good news and raised her up.

Now, dust is the devil’s food. The Bible tells us that God cursed the devil to eat dust all the days of his life. (Genesis 3:14) Dust represents death. (Genesis 3:19) The devil wants you to be like him—to fall flat on your belly, crawl and eat dust. To eat dust is to feed on your shortcomings and lack, until you constantly feel that there is so much in your life that you need to clean up. You may not be physically bowed over, but like the woman, you become dust-conscious and life every day is a struggle.

Having a dust-consciousness also affects the way you see others. You look at people’s faults all the time. You point out their shortcomings and rake up their past failures. When you are dust-conscious, you find your relationships robbed of peace and joy.

And if you, like the woman, keep looking at the dust, before long, that inward position of dust-consciousness becomes so entrenched that you become the devil’s food because dust is what he eats. God’s Word describes him as being like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. (1 Peter 5:Cool

If you don’t want to be devoured by him, then lift your eyes above the dust! Instead of looking at your failures, look to Christ who has delivered you from every defeat. See yourself the way God sees you—righteous and holy in Christ. (Colossians 3:12; 2 Corinthians 5:21) You are not dust because you are not in and of the flesh—you are in and of the Spirit. (Romans 8:9)

My friend, the more you realize who you are in Christ, the more you will straighten up and walk the way God sees you—a new creation with His authority, power and overcoming Spirit!

Thought For The Day
Instead of looking at your failures, look to Christ who has delivered you from every defeat.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you.. - Page 15 Empty Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:10 am

heavenlyfatheryetagain wrote:30
Sep
Romans 8:31
What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?
Whenever the devil throws something at us, we need not lose hope. In fact, we can be sure that God will turn it around for our greater blessing because He is for us.

When God first made man, He gave man dominion over everything on earth. (Genesis 1:26) But when Adam fell, sin and death entered the world, and man lost his authority to the devil.

So did the devil win? No, God executed His redemption plan by sending His Son Jesus to die for us. And He wants us to know that Jesus’ death did more than just restore us to the same position that Adam had—it placed us in a much higher position!

When the Father raised Jesus from the dead, we who are in Christ were raised with Him. In other words, we are now seated with Him at God’s right hand in the heavenly places, “far above all principality and power and might and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in that which is to come”! (Ephesians 1:21) Adam never had this position. So through Jesus’ death and resurrection, we have received so much more.

In the Old Testament, we read of how God brought the Israelites out of bondage in Egypt into a land flowing with milk and honey. The devil thought that he could foil God’s plan by putting giants in the promised land to stop the Israelites from inheriting it. But God outsmarted the devil. He allowed the giants to build their homes and cities, dig wells and cultivate crops until the right time came. Then, He brought the Israelites into the land and evicted the giants!

So the Israelites ended up inheriting large beautiful cities which they did not build, houses full of all good things which they did not fill, hewn-out wells which they did not dig, and vineyards and olive trees which they did not plant! (Deuteronomy 6:10–11) Although the devil tried to prevent God’s plan for His people from coming to pass, they ended up receiving so much more!

Beloved, the devil may throw obstacles and evil circumstances at you, but God will turn those evil schemes around for your greater blessing because He is for you!

Thought For The Day
When the devil throws something at you, God will turn it around for your greater blessing because He is for you.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you.. - Page 15 Empty Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:11 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
nicko wrote:They don't want Brits on this Forum,   that is quite obvious.    So I will ask Ben,  are you happy to have Brits on your forum?   no waffling,  YES OR NO.

You really do have some sort of pathetic insecurity complex.

A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you.. - Page 15 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQr6V-b9X4e18rFExQvcKewTz__8NPlQIQyRA0covSUQHfWn7vxcg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:17 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

You can think and can say what you like as you do on countless threads, just as I am bored of seeing religious bullshit promoted on these threads, where they want this protected but happy to pounce on any other thread and ruin them with prejudice,

You could say I am just being as nasty as they are.

Get used to it, as it seems this will be the only way some will learn

Spending all day and night on a forum that has no public interest in a tit-for-tat spamming session is indeed very sad.

But at last you have admitted your true reason to sulk-n-spam.

Sorry I just laughed at your patheticd little rant, you not jerked off today already?

The very fact you are an insiginificant skinny little runt who constantly has to use humour as a defense mechanism for youre insecurities sums you up.

Anything else to say, or do you need a hug lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:23 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Sorry I just laughed at your patheticd little rant, you not jerked off today already?

The very fact you are an insiginificant skinny little runt who constantly has to use humour as a defense mechanism for youre insecurities sums you up.

Anything else to say, or do you need a hug lol

Calm down, especially with your wanking obsession.  

It's quite clear who the chronic wanker is around here. And you're obviously using images of my body for pleasure.

Seriously dude, that post wasn't meant to make you lose your temper again. Can you not calm down?

I am always clam when dealing with an immature child like yourself of which you have openly admitted

At the end of the day you have beef with me constantly which shows you have issues, big time and all because I now stand against your hatred of the Israeli's. Well tough, it shows what a sad individual you are at the end of the day.

But as to losing my temper over you, ha ha ha, you are nothing but a child, who is just my entertainment when you have the stupidity to allow your anger to get the better of you and post the inane drivel that you do to me.

Ahhh you not had a hug today?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:40 am

People please - this is a devotional thread. Stop your bickering.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:41 pm

Guest wrote:14
May
Matthew 6:28–29
“So why do you worry about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; and yet I say to you that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
You may think that you must work very hard to provide for yourself and get ahead in life. But God wants you to consider the lilies of the field—they do nothing. They toil not, spin not and struggle not. Yet, they grow and are clothed by God while simply resting and basking in the sunshine of God’s love! And when God clothes them, they look even more glorious than King Solomon, the richest king who ever lived.

Like the lilies of the field, God wants you to let Him take care of providing for your material needs, instead of you striving to do it yourself. When you let go and let Him, you will see Him bless you supernaturally, abundantly and generously!

This is what happened to one of our church members who had been looking for a job. Initially, he received only two calls for interviews after sending out 12 résumés. Refusing to be discouraged, he believed that God wanted to bless him not just with a job, but with a position of influence too.

God was faithful. This church member soon became the business manager of an engineering company even though he had no engineering background. He was offered a very attractive remuneration package and within his first week on the job, was asked to quote on two projects. He knew that this was God’s doing because it was difficult enough just to secure an appointment with contract managers to discuss projects, let alone be asked to quote on not one but two projects. Before long, he was offered the position to run the entire Singapore subsidiary with only one other business development manager. He was then only 25 years old!

My friend, God can do for you what He did for this person. Just believe that if God clothes the lilies and grass of the field, which are here today and gone tomorrow, how much more will He clothe you, His eternal and precious child, with beauty and favor! All He asks is that you cease from your striving, allow Him to take over and just flow with Him!

Thought For The Day
When you let go and let God, you will see Him bless you supernaturally, abundantly and generously!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:51 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

I am always clam when dealing with an immature child like yourself of which you have openly admitted

At the end of the day you have beef with me constantly which shows you have issues, big time and all because I now stand against your hatred of the Israeli's. Well tough, it shows what a sad individual you are at the end of the day.

But as to losing my temper over you, ha ha ha, you are nothing but a child, who is just my entertainment when you have the stupidity to allow your anger to get the better of you and post the inane drivel that you do to me.

Ahhh you not had a hug today?

Dude - the only grudge (which you keep bringing up) is all in your head.

I couldn't care less about your views. You obviously care a lot about mine.

And nobody's forcing you to reply to my posts. But then you've always been an easy wind up. ;-)

Contradiction as you are replying again.

Like I said move on, your bitterness is getting tiresome

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:55 pm

Guest wrote:
May

Matthew 6:33

…seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.
God doesn’t want you grabbing the newspaper first thing in the morning and reading all the bad news in the world. He knows that if you do that, your heart will be full of cares, anxieties and even fears.
This happened to a mother who read in the newspaper that children from China studying in our local schools were becoming top students. She wrote to the press, voicing her concerns about the stiff competition her child would face from these students, even for the top jobs in Singapore in the future.
When you are reading the newspapers, magazines, medical journals, economic reports, watching movies or surfing the Internet all the time, then you are getting your “nourishment” from these sources instead of God’s Word. Now, I am not against these things. But if you constantly feed only on earthly things which cannot satisfy, you will fill your heart and mind with cares and worries.
Jesus doesn’t want you to end up worrying about your life—what you will eat, drink or wear—as these are the things that the Gentiles (people of the world) seek. He says that your heavenly Father knows very well that you need these things. (Matthew 6:31–32)
That is why He promises you that if you would seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, all these things that the world seeks after will be added to you. It will not just be given but added, which means greater in quantity and quality!
If you are faced with lack, don’t pursue material goods. Pursue God your provider. If you are sick, don’t pursue the “cure”. Pursue God your healer.
My friend, don’t grab the newspaper or call your friend first thing in the morning to talk about the latest bad news. Instead, grab your Bible and read all the good news God has for you for the day. And as you seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, all the things that the world is running after will be added to you!

Thought For The Day

Pursue God and His righteousness, and all the things that the world seeks after will be added to you.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:05 pm

victorismyhero wrote:Sigh...I did ask ...even politely, a while back, that these "devotional threads" be left alone and the trolls, sack baggers and general ass hats leave them alone..

for months this has been the case

why have veya and didge now decided to stick their oar in once again.....

anything those who partake of these devotional threads say elsewhere is fair game for ridicule and so on so WHY

suddenly do you start a shit fest you 2? huh?

cos you can?

cos it makes your nuts tighten ?

cos your fuckwittery has been caned elsewhere ?

hmmmmm?

in reality ONE thread....(since the Muslim one has only just arisen)is targeted....

I dont hold with the abrahamist POV....

and I certainly dont hold with their illogical "hate list"

but ....instead of reserving your criticisms for threads where it would be relevent, you come busting in on here like drunken louts kicking the church hall doors in on a pissed up saturday night spree, with NO OTHER INTENT than to disrupt a thread that in the main has seen no discussion of anything and lots of quotes from the bible.

this says more about the deranged mentality of the atheist than the equally deranged abrahamist....

Neither of you 2 are out for debate,   merely to disrupt, like spoilt playground bullies with a headmaster that actually promotes bullying.....

AND if something IS said in this thread that for whatever reason you dont like ...lift it OUT of the thread and start a discussion about it where relevent......

firstly it is likely to be seen by more people and secondly its kinda polite...oh i forgot the atheist isnt so polite,

like the lefty its "do as I say, not as I do" (why is it that the overwhelming majority of atheists are lefties....must be the same mental disorder, the need to "meddle" in others lives)   Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

BUMP
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:03 am

VEYA IS NOT AN ATHEIST YOU FUCKWITS.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:14 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:VEYA IS NOT AN ATHEIST YOU FUCKWITS.

He isn't?
Are we supposed to guess what he is? ( In religious terms of course we all know he is a yob)

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:33 am

Nems wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:VEYA IS NOT AN ATHEIST YOU FUCKWITS.

He isn't?
Are we supposed to guess what he is? ( In religious terms of course we all know he is a yob)

He has made it explicitly clear he is a polytheist/agnostic many many times. He has made this quite clear in his many arguments against atheists and atheism. The debates many seem to have missed.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:36 am

I just know he's a Wanker!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:25 am

A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you.. - Page 15 JnvbRW6
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:02 am

for eddie

A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you.. - Page 15 39HrL28
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:36 am

A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you.. - Page 15 TuTbCdq
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:37 am

A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you.. - Page 15 3vExk1V
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:57 am

A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you.. - Page 15 Eba993d760dda2b757e8b6e7f73fd574
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:17 pm

Can't you idiots leave this thread alone since you banned the main people who posted on it?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:10 am

A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you.. - Page 15 Q59WIDP

LOL Raggs this is the reason we let it stay tongue tongue tongue
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:27 am

So you banned HF and VOD just so you could post childish stuff in this thread. Did that make you very happy Veya?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:31 pm

no their banning was nothing to do with these threads which are not a bad idea as it allows us to sort the inspirational or funny stuff posted into categories.

Look at all 4 threads I have posted quite a lot in all of them. so stop acting like we are picking on Christians  tongue tongue tongue
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:38 pm

veya_victaous wrote:no their banning was nothing to do with these threads which are not a bad idea as it allows us to sort the inspirational or funny stuff posted into categories.

Look at all 4 threads I have posted quite a lot in all of them. so stop acting like we are picking on Christians  tongue tongue tongue

I don't think you're much of an inspiration for anything really.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:39 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Can't you idiots leave this thread alone since you banned the main people who posted on it?

A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you.. - Page 15 9d3faa17e122af2d02b3754fe311f6b0
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:40 pm

Ben, I know that you're a rabid Christian-hater, but perhaps you could do something decent for once and leave this thread alone. It's not the fault of Christians that you lost your way.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:45 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Ben, I know that you're a rabid Christian-hater, but perhaps you could do something decent for once and leave this thread alone. It's not the fault of Christians that you lost your way.

A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you.. - Page 15 Blasphemy
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:47 pm

Why are you so nasty Ben?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:48 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Why are you so nasty Ben?

A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you.. - Page 15 Girls-love-jesus-because-he-s-hung_fba20d_4417454
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:49 pm

Nobody loves you Ben.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:54 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Nobody loves you Ben.

A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you.. - Page 15 3471Y_JesusLovesMeC
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:04 pm

LOL that's funny Ben ended up being more on point with Jesus's message than Raggs
A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you.. - Page 15 3489511464 A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you.. - Page 15 3489511464 A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you.. - Page 15 3489511464 A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you.. - Page 15 3489511464
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:09 pm

veya_victaous wrote:LOL that's funny Ben ended up being more on point with Jesus's message than Raggs
A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you.. - Page 15 3489511464 A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you.. - Page 15 3489511464 A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you.. - Page 15 3489511464 A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you.. - Page 15 3489511464

Ben doesn't believe in Jesus as the Son of God, so he can't be "on point".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:56 pm

@ragga
no, he believes in a realistic and possible Jesus.

Jesus is not a pro footballer, his points are not for his team only Laughing Laughing Laughing
anyone can be 'on point' even if they don't believe it.

Like... You are on point for Gandhi ....
~If only Christians acted more like their Christ
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:07 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Nobody loves you Ben.

But I thought as a Christian you believe Jesus loves everyone?  A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you.. - Page 15 2190311264

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:29 am

A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you.. - Page 15 Ft7w6Nw
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:53 am

A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you.. - Page 15 Hz5ubO9
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:46 pm

A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you.. - Page 15 Must-see-imagery-cheesus-grate
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:05 am

A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you.. - Page 15 Must-see-imagery-wrong-wheel
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:16 am

A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you.. - Page 15 FHwzYxo
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue May 17, 2016 5:31 am

not sure if this is Christian or Athiest but it has an very interesting twist

A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you.. - Page 15 XrVLSTN
A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you.. - Page 15 P5sNwfP

I cant resize without the text going bad so just use the zoom on your browser if you can see it all
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue May 17, 2016 8:00 am

Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue May 17, 2016 8:22 am

Ah hell, need to add one more:

Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue May 17, 2016 10:51 am

Have you found God again Ben?

That Leon Bridges song is lovely
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu May 19, 2016 7:01 pm

eddie wrote:Have you found God again Ben?

That Leon Bridges song is lovely

Nah, but I agree. A lot of artists have done really inspirational work based on their faith, in all media.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu May 19, 2016 9:48 pm

A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you.. - Page 15 JesusMag
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:15 am

A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you.. - Page 15 XNbzNcq
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next