NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

+11
HoratioTarr
Fuzzy Zack
SEXY MAMA
nicko
stardesk
Eilzel
Tommy Monk
veya_victaous
eddie
Ben Reilly
Raggamuffin
15 posters

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you.. - Page 14 Empty A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2015 10:03 am

First topic message reminder :

May
Luke 13:11
And behold, there was a woman who had a spirit of infirmity eighteen years, and was bent over and could in no way raise herself up.
Imagine being bowed over for 18 years. All you would see is the dust on the ground. That was the predicament of the woman in Luke 13. Dust was all her eyes fell on, all the time, everywhere she went, until she became dust-conscious. Thank God she finally saw the beautiful feet of Jesus, who brought her good news and raised her up.

Now, dust is the devil’s food. The Bible tells us that God cursed the devil to eat dust all the days of his life. (Genesis 3:14) Dust represents death. (Genesis 3:19) The devil wants you to be like him—to fall flat on your belly, crawl and eat dust. To eat dust is to feed on your shortcomings and lack, until you constantly feel that there is so much in your life that you need to clean up. You may not be physically bowed over, but like the woman, you become dust-conscious and life every day is a struggle.

Having a dust-consciousness also affects the way you see others. You look at people’s faults all the time. You point out their shortcomings and rake up their past failures. When you are dust-conscious, you find your relationships robbed of peace and joy.

And if you, like the woman, keep looking at the dust, before long, that inward position of dust-consciousness becomes so entrenched that you become the devil’s food because dust is what he eats. God’s Word describes him as being like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. (1 Peter 5:Cool

If you don’t want to be devoured by him, then lift your eyes above the dust! Instead of looking at your failures, look to Christ who has delivered you from every defeat. See yourself the way God sees you—righteous and holy in Christ. (Colossians 3:12; 2 Corinthians 5:21) You are not dust because you are not in and of the flesh—you are in and of the Spirit. (Romans 8:9)

My friend, the more you realize who you are in Christ, the more you will straighten up and walk the way God sees you—a new creation with His authority, power and overcoming Spirit!

Thought For The Day
Instead of looking at your failures, look to Christ who has delivered you from every defeat.

Back to top Go down

A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you.. - Page 14 Empty Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:37 pm

eddie wrote:It's paramount to harassment.

If a Muslim or a Jew joined here and posters were ridiculing them, those posters would be reported.

Stop making idiotic comparrisons.
Its the religion that is being ridiculed.
Are you saying if a devotional thread to racism beliefs was set up, you would seek to protect that?
Stop talking bollocks.
This a propaganda thread spouting religious bullshit

Back to top Go down

A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you.. - Page 14 Empty Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by eddie Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:45 pm

Then don't forget the pagan thread and don't forget the Muslim thread.

Enjoy.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:49 pm

eddie wrote:Then don't forget the pagan thread and don't forget the Muslim thread.

Enjoy.

Dont forget to pick up your spoon on the way out, you will not be able to stir without it

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:57 pm

Eddie, can we keep this thread for the nice Christian quotes? There are plenty of other threads for criticism of religion.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:57 pm

And don't forget when someone gives a little tug on your little leash it means "come" as in "follow" not the other type.

Enjoy.

A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you.. - Page 14 1069003512
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:25 pm

Proverbs 3.5-8 Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; 6 in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. 7 Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the LORD and shun evil. 8 This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.

This was my baptism scripture Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:12 pm

Sigh...I did ask ...even politely, a while back, that these "devotional threads" be left alone and the trolls, sack baggers and general ass hats leave them alone..

for months this has been the case

why have veya and didge now decided to stick their oar in once again.....

anything those who partake of these devotional threads say elsewhere is fair game for ridicule and so on so WHY

suddenly do you start a shit fest you 2? huh?

cos you can?

cos it makes your nuts tighten ?

cos your fuckwittery has been caned elsewhere ?

hmmmmm?

in reality ONE thread....(since the Muslim one has only just arisen)is targeted....

I dont hold with the abrahamist POV....

and I certainly dont hold with their illogical "hate list"

but ....instead of reserving your criticisms for threads where it would be relevent, you come busting in on here like drunken louts kicking the church hall doors in on a pissed up saturday night spree, with NO OTHER INTENT than to disrupt a thread that in the main has seen no discussion of anything and lots of quotes from the bible.

this says more about the deranged mentality of the atheist than the equally deranged abrahamist....

Neither of you 2 are out for debate, merely to disrupt, like spoilt playground bullies with a headmaster that actually promotes bullying.....

AND if something IS said in this thread that for whatever reason you dont like ...lift it OUT of the thread and start a discussion about it where relevent......

firstly it is likely to be seen by more people and secondly its kinda polite...oh i forgot the atheist isnt so polite,

like the lefty its "do as I say, not as I do" (why is it that the overwhelming majority of atheists are lefties....must be the same mental disorder, the need to "meddle" in others lives) Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:15 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:Proverbs 3.5-8 Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; 6 in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. 7 Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the LORD and shun evil. 8 This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.

This was my baptism scripture Smile

That's nice VOD, although I do think that Christians should be able to trust themselves to do what they think is right. If they take Jesus as an example, they should be able to do that, and he did ask why people don't decide for themselves what is right.

I hope you're back soon.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:45 pm

victorismyhero wrote:Sigh...I did ask ...even politely, a while back, that these "devotional threads" be left alone and the trolls, sack baggers and general ass hats leave them alone..

anything those who partake of these devotional threads say elsewhere is fair game for ridicule and so on so WHY

cos you can?

hmmmmm?

in reality ONE thread....(since the Muslim one has only just arisen)is targeted....

but ....instead of reserving your criticisms for threads where it would be relevent, you come busting in on here like drunken louts kicking the church hall doors in on a pissed up saturday night spree, with NO OTHER INTENT than to disrupt a thread that in the main has seen no discussion of anything and lots of quotes from the bible.

this says more about the deranged mentality of the atheist than the equally deranged abrahamist....

Neither of you 2 are out for debate,   merely to disrupt, like spoilt playground bullies with a headmaster that actually promotes bullying.....

AND if something IS said in this thread that for whatever reason you dont like ...lift it OUT of the thread and start a discussion about it where relevent......

firstly it is likely to be seen by more people and secondly its kinda polite...oh i forgot the atheist isnt so polite,

like the lefty its "do as I say, not as I do" (why is it that the overwhelming majority of atheists are lefties....must be the same mental disorder, the need to "meddle" in others lives)   Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Blimey, you sound like a right lefty seeking to protect religious insensitivities.

Personally I could not give a fuck or that you think its wrong

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:51 pm

would it be a trifle trite to say that YOU in this case sound like a right "righty" seeking to impose your will on the peaceful enjoyment of others...

what "religious insensitivity " was shown on this thread...NONE...

on others most likely...but then THERE is where you should have had your say...

but still ..."do as I say, not as I do" ???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:52 pm

OMG how many times does this Mowgli go on about masturbation?

Seriously, wet dream overdrive for the virgin it seems

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:52 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:Sigh...I did ask ...even politely, a while back, that these "devotional threads" be left alone and the trolls, sack baggers and general ass hats leave them alone..

cos you can?

hmmmmm?

Neither of you 2 are out for debate,   merely to disrupt, like spoilt playground bullies with a headmaster that actually promotes bullying.....

like the lefty its "do as I say, not as I do" (why is it that the overwhelming majority of atheists are lefties....must be the same mental disorder, the need to "meddle" in others lives)   Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

HA HA! Good comedy.

Once again, we agree. All those/these threads are pointless. Some people have nothing better to do and probably to get some sort of masturbatorial satisfaction.

affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:54 pm

victorismyhero wrote:would it be a trifle trite to say that YOU in this case sound like a right "righty" seeking to impose your will on the peaceful enjoyment of others...

You can think and can say what you like as you do on countless threads, just as I am bored of seeing religious bullshit promoted on these threads, where they want this protected but happy to pounce on any other thread and ruin them with prejudice,

You could say I am just being as nasty as they are.

Get used to it, as it seems this will be the only way some will learn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:57 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:OMG how many times does this Mowgli go on about masturbation?

Seriously, wet dream overdrive for the virgin it seems

I wonder why you took my post so personally. ;-)

You're so easily manipulated.

No I am seriously genuinely worried Mowgli that you constantly go on about masturbation.
It seruously proves how sexually frustrated you are.
Anyway I love replying and showing what a sad pathetic little runt that you are

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:00 am

Cuchulain wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:would it be a trifle trite to say that YOU in this case sound like a right "righty" seeking to impose your will on the peaceful enjoyment of others...

You can think and can say what you like as you do on countless threads, just as I am bored of seeing religious bullshit promoted on these threads, where they want this protected but happy to pounce on any other thread and ruin them with prejudice,

so, who's pulling who's chain??

you veya's or veya yours?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:02 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

What nobody understands is why you take the promotion of any religion so personally?

It's as if you don't have any mental control and fear being brainwashed.

Promotion of any religion doesn't bother me. In fact, it reaffirms mine.

Promotion of religion is full of bullshit and it comes off two idiots, you being a thrid that holds prejudiced views about people and you think such beliefs should be protected.
My view is to show them up for the bullshit that they are.

If you do not like it, tough, but maybe you should allow a Priest into your local Mosque and say Mass and offer at HOly Communion to the Muslims attending, if you do not think its a problem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:03 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

No I am seriously genuinely worried Mowgli that you constantly go on about masturbation.
It seruously proves how sexually frustrated you are.
Anyway I love replying and showing what a sad pathetic little runt that you are

Don't start losing your temper again. No need for rudeness. Isn't that a sign of sexual frustration? Calm down.

Because you say so?
lol, no I just think you are good sport to take the piss out of.
Where is your sense of humour Mowgli\/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:09 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Promotion of religion is full of bullshit and it comes off two idiots, you being a thrid that holds prejudiced views about people and you think such beliefs should be protected.
My view is to show them up for the bullshit that they are.

If you do not like it, tough, but maybe you should allow a Priest into your local Mosque and say Mass and offer at HOly Communion to the Muslims attending, if you do not think its a problem

Lol! You're not in a very peaceful mood, are you.

Perhaps you need to introduce meditation to your atheist routine.

Don't have any problem with priests or rabbis in a mosque. I'm not part of any mosque committee.

No you can continue to spend your night being moody and vile. Masturbation would be a much better hobby for you.  

Look whatever you need to do to relax your frustrations is up to you and I am very calm.

So you would not have a problem each week a Preist saying mass and promoting Christianity in your Mosque, though no doubt many other Muslims would have.

Just because I want to show up religious threads, is because I think they promote nullshit and are the source  and reasons for many wrongs and injustices in the world.

If you do not like that, tough

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:10 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Because you say so?
lol, no I just think you are good sport to take the piss out of.
Where is your sense of humour Mowgli\/

Good night buddy.

Start blowing up your inflatable girlfriend. ;-)

Good Night Mowgli, I shall leave you to your wet dreams Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:11 am

victorismyhero wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Neither

I told you why, if you do not accept that, tough

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:13 am

Cuchulain wrote:

a good while back I proposed that this thread be "protected", along with one for atheists and one for pagans.....I didnt propose one for islam, because there was no expressed desire for one...

it was to have been a sort of "multicultural experiment"...Hey look guys....we can all have our own little bit of quiet in the forum world....

strange isnt it that the LLA are the ones to PROVE in these very threads, that multiculturalism DOESNT WORK, stranger still that the biggest proponents of the LLA are the ones with sufficient intolerance to "break the pact"

It just goes to show that multiculturalism is great for the LLA UNTIL there arises something they dont like (and thats the worst thing...its not that its hurting them...they just dont like it).... until they feel something about it impacts upon THEIR ideas.....

of course in the "real world" out there the same is true....everyone else can "take" multiculturalism, whether or not they dont like this or that aspect of it....

which leads me to conclude that the LLA is composed of likey 3 (three) classes of people...

those with F**K all...(for whatever reason), those with too much and a bad concience (champagne socialists) and those with too much and just want to "look good"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:16 am

victorismyhero wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

a good while back I proposed that this thread be "protected", along with one for atheists and one for pagans.....I didnt propose one for islam, because there was no expressed desire for one...

it was to have been a sort of "multicultural experiment"...Hey look guys....we can all have our own little bit of quiet in the forum world....

strange isnt it that the LLA are the ones to PROVE in these very threads, that multiculturalism DOESNT WORK, stranger still that the biggest proponents of the LLA are the ones with sufficient intolerance to "break the pact"

It just goes to show that multiculturalism is great for the LLA UNTIL there arises something they dont like (and thats the worst thing...its not that its hurting them...they just dont like it).... until they feel something about it impacts upon THEIR ideas.....

of course in the "real world" out there the same is true....everyone else can "take" multiculturalism, whether or not they dont like this or that aspect of it....

which leads me to conclude that the LLA is composed of likey 3 (three) classes of people...

those with F**K all...(for whatever reason), those with too much and a bad concience (champagne socialists) and those with too much and just want to "look good"

It has nothing to do with multiculturalism.

I think religion is appalling and any promotion should be challenged.

Again if you do not like that, tough

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:17 am

victorismyhero wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Eddie has...
Lets not beat around the bush, myself and ben both expressed reservation on letting them back, it was done in a covert fashion but we gave Eddie and them the benefit of the doubt.
And now we have a bunch of shit that we felt would happen if they came back.
So I have solved it plain and simple.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:21 am

Moreover the whole "main" idea was to stop the need for another thread of fuckwittery....

"they" could post their nonsense here...
"us pagans" on another and
"you athieists" on yet another...without either one ever being rude/nasty /hateful to another

I havnt seen the terrible twosome do anything but post bible quotes on here...they didnt post "nasties on the other threads I suggested

I didnt comment on here

I didnt comment much if ever on your athiest thread...

why the sudden need to stir it up....

very sus, especially since Veya then banned them...for nothing.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:23 am

They certainly have commented on other threads, not that it matters anyway.

The matter no longer exists as a problem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:24 am

veya_victaous wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

Eddie has...
Lets not beat around the bush, myself and ben both expressed reservation on letting them back,
so did I at the time...ask Ben

it was done in a covert fashion but we gave Eddie and them the benefit of the doubt.

what shit where...from where i sit it wasnt them that started the shit this time.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:25 am

oh bollox to it....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:26 am

Even if YOU have no principles ....I DO....

A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you.. - Page 14 4233679493

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:40 am

victorismyhero wrote:Even if YOU have no principles ....I DO....

A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you.. - Page 14 4233679493
 that's great Rolling Eyes
but "If a snake tries to bite ya, cut the fuckers head off " A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you.. - Page 14 1366281442
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:40 am

victorismyhero wrote:Moreover the whole "main" idea was to stop the need for another thread of fuckwittery....

"they" could post their nonsense here...
"us pagans" on another and
"you athieists" on yet another...without either one ever being rude/nasty /hateful to another

I havnt seen the terrible twosome do anything but post bible quotes on here...they didnt post "nasties on the other threads I suggested

I didnt comment on here

I didnt comment much if ever on your athiest thread...

why the sudden need to stir it up....

very sus, especially since Veya then banned them...for nothing.....

Well then. There you go.

It seems you can ban someone for simply disliking them.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:26 am

They don't want Brits on this Forum, that is quite obvious. So I will ask Ben, are you happy to have Brits on your forum? no waffling, YES OR NO.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:31 am

nicko wrote:They don't want Brits on this Forum,   that is quite obvious.    So I will ask Ben,  are you happy to have Brits on your forum?   no waffling,  YES OR NO.

That is silly Nicko, if he did not want Bits, when most of us are Brits, none of us would have been accpeted to join. Like I say this has more to do with someone over stepping their authority and sneaking banned members back on without approval, who had reservations about them coming back, from what I read.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:33 am

Didge, I would just like to know his opinion on this,
his silence is deafening.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:37 am

nicko wrote:Didge, I would just like to know his opinion on this,
his silence is deafening.

Well as he is not online, I doubt he can answer until he is Nicko.
Give it time as I am sure he will.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:40 am

nicko wrote:They don't want Brits on this Forum,   that is quite obvious.    So I will ask Ben,  are you happy to have Brits on your forum?   no waffling,  YES OR NO.

He wouldn't allow Brits on his forum if he didn't want us here Nicko! Rolling Eyes
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:44 am

veya_victaous wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

Eddie has...
Lets not beat around the bush, myself and ben both expressed reservation on letting them back, it was done in a covert fashion but we gave Eddie and them the benefit of the doubt.

The only person causing shit is you. You hate this thread, even though VOD and HF have never caused any trouble on it. VOD and HF have done nothing wrong.

If you object to anti-Muslim stuff, how come you haven't banned anyone else who criticises it?

Last edited by Raggamuffin on Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:45 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:

He wouldn't allow Brits on his forum if he didn't want us here Nicko! Rolling Eyes

I daresay he likes the traffic.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:50 am

Cuchulain wrote:

That is silly Nicko, if he did not want Bits, when most of us are Brits, none of us would have been accpeted to join. Like I say this has more to do with someone over stepping their authority and sneaking banned members back on without approval, who had reservations about them coming back, from what I read.

Ah is that what Veya is telling you?
And you automatically believe him of course.

Woof woof didge.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:53 am

veya_victaous wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

Eddie has...

As seen Eddie I can read for myself.
As to woof woof, that just sums up the level of maturity you have, no better than a childs

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:06 am

Just bumping this thread so that the words of God don't get lost amongst the vile bitching of Didge and co.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:08 am

Raggamuffin wrote:Just bumping this thread so that the words of God don't get lost amongst the vile bitching of Didge and co.

You mean so you can continue to act like a 2 year old and shit stir, which is all you have ever done since joining.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:08 am

heavenlyfatheryetagain wrote:25
Sep
Psalm 94:22
But the Lord has been my defense, and my God the rock of my refuge.
Imagine being a poor widow, a stranger in the land and holding one of the lowliest jobs in society. That was Ruth’s situation, so it would have been easy for her to feel vulnerable and defenseless. But because she trusted the Lord (Ruth 1:16), He placed her under Boaz’s protection.

Boaz, the owner of the field she worked in, commanded his young men saying, “Let her glean even among the sheaves, and do not reproach her.” (Ruth 2:15) What he was saying to his men was this: “She might be a gleaner, but because I care for her, treat her with respect and make sure she is not put to shame.”

Boaz is a picture of our Lord Jesus. If you are feeling vulnerable and defenseless right now, imagine Jesus commanding His angels, “Watch over this one who belongs to Me. Make sure he is treated with respect and not put to shame because he is someone I love and someone whom I died for.”

God’s Word tells us that if God is for us, who can be against us? (Romans 8:31) No one who has set himself against us can prevail because when God is for us, His protection is upon us. That is why I have never answered any of the poison email messages which I have received in the course of my ministry.

My attitude is this: Jesus is my defense. If He does not defend me, it means that there are things in my life that are not to be defended, and I would be glad to find out about them now rather than later. On the other hand, because I take the Lord as my defense, and He defends me, what can those who are against me do to me?

When you defend yourself, you have only your two hands and your own human resources. But when you let Jesus take up your defense, He defends you with His nail-pierced hands and His legions of angels! The results will be amazing.

Beloved, the Lord is your defense and refuge. Trust Him to defend and protect you!

Thought For The Day
If the Lord is your defense, what can those who are against you do to you?

Lovely!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:09 am

heavenlyfatheryetagain wrote:
Sep

Matthew 8:3

Then Jesus put out His hand and touched him, saying, “I am willing; be cleansed.” Immediately his leprosy was cleansed.
When you see someone receiving a miraculous healing or financial breakthrough, do you ask, “What about me, Lord?” I believe that the leper who came to Jesus must have asked the same question.
He must have heard or seen from a distance, since he was not permitted to be in public places by the law, how Jesus had healed the sick. So he had no doubt that Jesus could heal him, but he was not sure if Jesus would. He said to Jesus, “Lord, if You are willing, You can make me clean.” (Matthew 8:2) He was confident of the power of God, but not the love of God for him.
Like the leper, maybe you don’t have a problem believing that God can give you your miracle, since He is Almighty God. But you are wondering if He will do it for you. My friend, let Jesus’ actions and answer to the leper settle this question once and for all. He stretched forth His hand, touched the leper and said, “I am willing; be cleansed.” And immediately, the leper was healed.
I want you to notice that Jesus touched the leper. He could have healed him from a distance with just a spoken word. He had healed others this way as in the case of the centurion’s servant and the Syro-Phoenician woman’s daughter. So why did He touch the leper?
Jesus knew that for so many years, the leper had been cut off from his family and society, so he must have been feeling dehumanized. I believe that Jesus touched him to make him feel human again, to make him feel loved and accepted again. His touch was His love language to the leper.
Can you see God’s heart of love here? Can you see how much He loved the leper? That is how much He loves you! The day that you come to know God’s heart of love and believe that He wants you blessed more than you want to be blessed is the day that you receive your miracle!
Beloved, catch a glimpse of God’s heart of love, and you will believe that He is not only able, but also willing to make you whole!

Thought For The Day

God is not only able, but also willing to make you whole!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next