NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a wonderful daily devotional to set up Muslims for the day

+2
eddie
veya_victaous
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

a wonderful daily devotional to set up Muslims for the day  Empty a wonderful daily devotional to set up Muslims for the day

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:05 pm

There you go , i would like to see some inspiring quotes from islam .

Back to top Go down

a wonderful daily devotional to set up Muslims for the day  Empty Re: a wonderful daily devotional to set up Muslims for the day

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:19 pm

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."

Back to top Go down

a wonderful daily devotional to set up Muslims for the day  Empty Re: a wonderful daily devotional to set up Muslims for the day

Post by veya_victaous Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:43 pm

a wonderful daily devotional to set up Muslims for the day  1838053336-7-quran-quotes-hujurat-49-10
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:45 pm

a wonderful daily devotional to set up Muslims for the day  685358856-quran-allah-life-quotes-sayings-Favim_com-593894

@HF
Why did you leave some of your quote in Arabic?

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of God who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of God, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."

Last edited by veya_victaous on Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:50 pm

a wonderful daily devotional to set up Muslims for the day  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4BqFxitio12jlUVDqCyG6wSFBQVUAkGASwLEKJiMRVeIa2-IQ
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:32 pm

veya where are the piss take posts for moslems ?
are you too much of a coward to post anything up that insults islam

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:44 pm

it is actually very hard to find Islam ones as most of the cartoons are just ignorant rather than accurate commentary on Islam or the Koran.
Most just have to go under Abrahamism as the fault lies with all 3.

Plus i don't actively look for them they just come up while surfing and they are the sort of thing the ORIGINAL members of this forum always shared and enjoyed.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:54 pm

for VOD
a wonderful daily devotional to set up Muslims for the day  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6KGmkEttszTUAs1dUewaOmnk5jhWLq5K--F1AQQhAAp05I74d3g
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:05 pm

a wonderful daily devotional to set up Muslims for the day  3aa709972b3204f4486708b013b344a49b63bea4ada6cf048fb2a0e5227c1e35
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:45 am

So much anger against religion Veya.
It's more your problem, than theirs.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 am

The fact those words exist in those books isn't a bad thing for you Eds?

In fact I bet veya has a good life in the secular land of Oz.

However, Christians and Muslims physically butchered in the middle east. They are the ones who have the 'problem'. Too bad both don't simply throw away the root cause right?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:04 am

Eilzel wrote:The fact those words exist in those books isn't a bad thing for you Eds?

In fact I bet veya has a good life in the secular land of Oz.

However, Christians and Muslims physically butchered in the middle east. They are the ones who have the 'problem'. Too bad both don't simply throw away the root cause right?

I think you'll find that some people have religious faith even in Australia. He does have a problem with religious faith, and not because people are being butchered. He just resents anyone believing in something he doesn't believe in.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:16 am

I'm pretty sure if nobodies rights were ever violated due to religion then few of us would have any issue with them raggs.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:20 am

Eilzel wrote:I'm pretty sure if nobodies rights were ever violated due to religion then few of us would have any issue with them raggs.

I'm pretty sure that you would.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:40 am

veya_victaous wrote:for VOD
a wonderful daily devotional to set up Muslims for the day  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6KGmkEttszTUAs1dUewaOmnk5jhWLq5K--F1AQQhAAp05I74d3g

you're a total twat

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:01 pm

Veya comments about the ORIGINAL members of this forum, it's quite obvious that he resents the Brits being on here as we don't agree with his views. That's why he continues to insult our way of life as he hopes we will leave this forum. I'V GOT NEWS FOR YOU RACIST IDIOT we will fight our corner for as long as you keep dissing us, now go back to your dead loss country and try not to be jealous of our glorious history.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:06 pm

nicko wrote:Veya comments about the ORIGINAL members of this forum,    it's quite obvious that he resents the Brits being on here as we don't agree with his views.   That's why he continues to insult our way of life as he hopes we will leave this forum.   I'V GOT NEWS FOR YOU RACIST IDIOT we will fight our corner for as long as you keep dissing us,  now go back to your dead loss country and  try not to be jealous of our glorious history.

Yes, I did notice his remark about original members. Clearly, he doesn't like immigrants. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:31 pm

nicko wrote:Veya comments about the ORIGINAL members of this forum,    it's quite obvious that he resents the Brits being on here as we don't agree with his views.   That's why he continues to insult our way of life as he hopes we will leave this forum.   I'V GOT NEWS FOR YOU RACIST IDIOT we will fight our corner for as long as you keep dissing us,  now go back to your dead loss country and  try not to be jealous of our glorious history.

Yes i noticed that about veya, he's very racist .

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:14 pm

veya_victaous wrote:it is actually very hard to find Islam ones as most of the cartoons are just ignorant rather than accurate commentary on Islam or the Koran.

Plus i don't actively look for them they just come up while surfing and they are the sort of thing the ORIGINAL members of this forum always shared and enjoyed.

Did you mean to shout when you typed that, or did your fingers just slip?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:36 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:it is actually very hard to find Islam ones as most of the cartoons are just ignorant rather than accurate commentary on Islam or the Koran.

HE DOESN'T LIKE NEWCOMERS SO I DO HOPE WE ALL KEEP REMINDING HIM OF THIS WHEN WE MAKE A COMMENT ABOUT NEWCOMERS.

Double standards.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:09 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

HE DOESN'T LIKE NEWCOMERS SO I DO HOPE WE ALL KEEP REMINDING HIM OF THIS WHEN WE MAKE A COMMENT ABOUT NEWCOMERS.

Double standards.

a wonderful daily devotional to set up Muslims for the day  2Q==

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:55 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Double standards.

And for those who like to start it.
That's a big spoony didge.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:57 pm

Here boy!!'Woof! lol!

a wonderful daily devotional to set up Muslims for the day  Image36
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:59 pm

You do make a cute little doggy though.
Very loyal and obedient.

Tell you what! I'll stir the shit you leave behind. How's about that!

Last edited by eddie on Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:00 pm

eddie wrote:You do make a cute little doggy though.
Very loyal no obedient.

Tell you what! I'll stir the shit you leave behind. How's about that?

There's a good little poochy wooch!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:10 pm

Didge, if you think entering debate is shit-stirring, then you do stir de shit every day maaaaan
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:04 pm

eddie wrote:Didge, if you think entering debate is shit-stirring, then you do stir de shit every day maaaaan

Sorry did you say debate?
When you mainly bitch about posters these days.
Just look at the countless threads you posted on today for the fact that you do.
Grow the fuck up

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:08 pm

I'm bitching about you and Veya trolling and spamming today yes.

You are replying so you are bitching to everyone too.

What's the difference apart from the fact that you're a supreme being and I'm not? Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:09 pm

eddie wrote:Didge, if you think entering debate is shit-stirring, then you do stir de shit every day maaaaan

Not when most of the time you bitch about posters.

That is not debating and I pulled you up yesterday and still you continue to bitch about posters,

Grow up

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:10 pm

I don't think it's nice muck up a thread designed to make people feel happy and calm, do you?
I don't deny people religious rights, do you?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:11 pm

eddie wrote:I don't think it's nice muck up a thread designed to make people feel happy and calm, do you?

How many threads do they muck up and you say nothing?
You see this is what I mean, any other thread that is ruined with their prejudiced views, I never see you jump in.
You are a hypocritical idiot

So to put it politely, jog, the fuck on

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:13 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
eddie wrote:I don't think it's nice muck up a thread designed to make people feel happy and calm, do you?

You see this is what I mean, any other thread that is ruined with their prejudiced views, I never see you jump in.

Nah.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:15 pm

I agree. It's only one thread, so there's no need for haters to spoil it.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:16 pm

a wonderful daily devotional to set up Muslims for the day  4a6b7a841d8856cc0ad74a5ad5240570

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:17 pm

eddie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Nah.

well said edds, i can honestly say i haven't once gone onto the atheist , pagan daily devotional thread and posted up insults .

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:40 pm

Listen up, it says a lot about people that troll a thread, they obviously have some kind of issue.

My advice, for what it's worth?
Treat them like toddlers and ignore the bad behaviour.
They'll soon move on to the teletubbies.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:16 am

a wonderful daily devotional to set up Muslims for the day  Image40
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:19 am

Fairs fair veya

You post something about Christians then don't leave anyone out eh?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:30 am

Two things here eds.

1. The post explicitly says church, so it doesn't apply to pagans or Muslims.

2. The quote isn't really insulting Christians, its highlighting their human flaws making a point that no one is perfect and we shouldn't judge.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:22 am

People shouldn't be smoking by the doors of a church really, and perfect people are allowed in - it's just that there aren't any. Laughing

Anyway, did I miss something? Why has that been posted in the Muslim devotional thread?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:57 pm

I posted it because veya posted it in the Christian thread

And Les, just substitute church for mosque
Principle is the same
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:00 pm

So was the person smoking by the door real, and was the person complaining about it real? If not, then it's a totally fictitious situation designed to have a go at a fictitious Christian. It's a bit of a strawman thing really.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:02 pm

It's just a picture post - no idea rags
Just wondered why it was only posted on one religious thread.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:04 pm

eddie wrote:It's just a picture post - no idea rags
Just wondered why it was only posted on one religious thread.

Because Veya wanted to stir things up I expect.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:06 pm

I was asked if I smoked after making love , I said the Wife never mentioned it!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:40 pm

nicko wrote:I was asked if I smoked after making love ,    I said the Wife never mentioned it!

a wonderful daily devotional to set up Muslims for the day  Rofl28 NICKO!!!!!!!!!!!!! alien

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:05 pm

eddie wrote:Fairs fair veya

You post something about Christians then don't leave anyone out eh?

But nothing funny came up about the others in Imgur Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect

and you just posted something about Christians in all 3 threads
that's not right stick to the premise that Christian stuff in Christian pagan stuff in pagan etc Smile

And did you read what i posted it was actually quite nice about to Christians feeding the poor, and living by Jesus's message rather than the churches.
I have said Multiple times that there is nothing wrong with Jesus's message, it is all the assholes that tacked stuff on that has been included in the bible that is the problem.

Bluntly, Jesus never said anything about not being gay..  Leviticus and some other dickheads did but they also said to kill people that where clothes made to 2 types of cloth Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:35 am

a wonderful daily devotional to set up Muslims for the day  TuTbCdq
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:05 pm

a wonderful daily devotional to set up Muslims for the day  MADpKVN
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:05 pm

Zeinab Moughnia:
Once there was a man who rode his camel to a mosque to pray. He got off his camel and just as he was walking inside, Prophet Mohamed asked him, aren't you going to tie up your camel? The man proudly replied, "I have trust in God that my camel will be here when I return!" Prophet Mohamed then said, "Tie up your camel, then put your trust in God."

Moral of the story, you can't just lay around and expect good things to happen to you. You need to put in work. Prepare for the worst, pray for the best.
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next