NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Must Question

+7
veya_victaous
harvesmom
stardesk
eddie
harrymuffin
Fluffyx
gerber
11 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

You Must Question Empty You Must Question

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:14 pm

30th April 2014

Just how many Muslims are living amongst us.

For 200 Subways to change their menu to cater for them and not us. That's 200 areas of England!

For banks to go out of their way to introduce new products - that isn't cheap and i know it isn't just Lloyds TSB.

For our schools and other public places to only serve halal food.

Now, if i were a business - whether for profit or not-for-profit, i'd cater for the majority.

Please discuss.

Back to top Go down

You Must Question Empty Re: You Must Question

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:45 pm

I read the article and was surprised the 200 shops included Ireland - didn't there were many Muslims living here. So I googled it and I was right: "The 2011 census found 49,204 Muslims in Ireland". 50,000 in the whole country and they have to adapt our shops to accomodate them. Unbelievable.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2616576/Subway-removes-ham-pork-nearly-200-stores-strong-demand-Muslims-eat-Halal-meat.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:47 pm

Indeed Tesstacious.

Are these businesses under some sort of pressure?

Are threats being made?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:18 pm

The top 20 local authorities with the highest percent of Muslims in 2011 were:

London Borough of Tower Hamlets 34.5% 87,696

London Borough of Newham 32.0% 98,456

Blackburn with Darwen 27.4% 38,817

City of Bradford 24.7% 129,041

Luton 24.6% 49,991

London Borough of Redbridge 23.3% 64,999

Slough 23.3% 32,655

London Borough of Waltham Forest 21.9% 56,541

Birmingham 21.8% 234,411

Leicester 18.6% 61,440

London Borough of Brent 18.6% 58,036

City of Westminster 18.3% 40,073

Metropolitan Borough of Oldham 17.7% 39,879

Pendle 17.4% 15,579

London Borough of Enfield 16.7% 52,141

Manchester 15.8% 79,496

London Borough of Ealing 15.7% 53,198

Kirklees 14.5% 61,280

The pandering to this small minority just doesn't add up - businesses just don't do these thing unless there is a need.

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:25 pm

Bonkers.

I can't eat Crab as I am highly allergic to it but it doesn't stop me from eating in a place that has it on the menu.. I just avoid it.

The Jewish religion has been part of the UK but no one demands Pork butchers are closed and sausages can't be sold unless they are beef...

About time we got a grip.

Good for UKIP though another banner for them to wave.

As these subs have been on our high street for some years, 2007 the first I think I smell electioneering here.....
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:16 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:30th April 2014

For 200 Subways to change their menu to cater for them and not us.  That's 200 areas of England!

For banks to go out of their way to introduce new products - that isn't cheap and i know it isn't just Lloyds TSB.

Now, if i were a business - whether for profit or not-for-profit, i'd cater for the majority.

Please discuss.

Does it really matter Andy,in the great scheme of things..does it? Sleep 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:26 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:

For 200 Subways to change their menu to cater for them and not us.  That's 200 areas of England!

Please discuss.

I share your feeling on it Fluffy, same shit, different day, it seems some are just too eaten up with hate toying away in defiance of foreigners  ::drnkpst:: ::zomb:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:30 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:

Please discuss.

Story of the day

Fluffy bunny walks into a bar and says "I'll have BLT and some rose please"

Barman replies "sorry we no longer serve alcohol of pork products because there is a Muslim moved into the area, we do serve halal bread and halal water though"

FB replies "what a tolerant establishment this is, one glass of halal water and a slice of halal bread please"

The end

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:37 pm

Joy Division wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

I share your feeling on it Fluffy, same shit, different day, it seems some are just too eaten up with hate toying away in defiance of foreigners  ::drnkpst:: ::zomb:: 

Ah yes it's once again ok because you are not affected by it

I would love to be a fly on the wall the day JD walks into a shop for some bacon or ham and gets told that pork is no longer going to be served because Muslims don't eat it

I predict JD will answer with "I don't eat bacon or ham so I wouldn't care" so to avoid the weaseling that is about to take place

JD feel free to substitute bacon and ham with you do eat or drink and that you may no longer purchase because your favourite minority group has decided they no longer eBay it sold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:43 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

I would love to be a fly on the wall the day JD walks into a shop for some bacon or ham and gets told that pork is no longer going to be served because Muslims don't eat it

I predict JD will answer with "I don't eat bacon or ham so I wouldn't care" so to avoid the weaseling that is about to take place

JD feel free to substitute bacon and ham with you do eat or drink and that you may no longer purchase because your favourite minority group has decided they no longer eBay it sold

Eh?...but Smelly , I do eat bacon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't eat beef or eggs, but I do lobe chicken and pork..and I wouldn't care if Muslims knew I was buying bacon Smelly!..the Pakistani shop at my old house used to sell Pork , cut up via the old cold meat cutter years back Smelly!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by harrymuffin Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:47 pm

Refusing bacon is WAR!  Razz 

Bacon: Food of The Gods.
harrymuffin
harrymuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:51 pm

Joy Division wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

I don't eat beef or eggs, but I do lobe chicken and pork..and I wouldn't care if Muslims knew I was buying bacon Smelly!..the Pakistani shop at my old house used to sell Pork , cut up via the old cold meat cutter  years back Smelly!!!

Uh a different kind of weaseling I failed to predict

The left ARE such grand masters in the arts of the weasel

Well let's use this shall we?

One day you go into a shop for some chicken and pork only to be told that pork is no longer going to be sold since it's not halal and they haven't managed to employ a halal butcher yet so there won't be any chicken until they do employ one

They however have plenty of halal beef and eggs

I take it you approve of your choices??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:54 pm

There is absolutely nothing you can say or do.

There is nothing that can happen, past, present or future, which will ever ever make certain groups say enough is enough.

I honestly thought the public beheading of one of our soldiers might upset and anger this lot, but no, "it's just a few".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:58 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

I don't eat beef or eggs, but I do lobe chicken and pork..and I wouldn't care if Muslims knew I was buying bacon Smelly!..the Pakistani shop at my old house used to sell Pork , cut up via the old cold meat cutter  years back Smelly!!!

Uh a different kind of weaseling I failed to predict

The left ARE such grand masters in the arts of the weasel

Well let's use this shall we?

One day you go into a shop for some chicken and pork only to be told that pork is no longer going to be sold since it's not halal and they haven't managed to employ a halal butcher yet so there won't be any chicken until they do employ one

They however have plenty of halal beef and eggs

I take it you approve of your choices??

..weaseling?..ffs smelly  Laughing 

I would then ask if they have the chicken and pork anyway and just sell me it ...

I wouldn't go I to a halal butcher anyway Smelly, I don't approve of the way the kill the animals.

And I just don't eat beef or eggs...

You've got me totally wrong there Smelly  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:00 pm

Ok ok before we all post what we do and don't eat on a daily basis.

The question is why are these businesses doing this for what we all are told is a tiny minority when the huge majority have said they don't want it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:17 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:Ok ok before we all post what we do and don't eat on a daily basis.

The question is why are these businesses doing this for what we all are told is a tiny minority when the huge majority have said they don't want it?

Well I'm not for it Andy, but it's not up to me if it's sold,the government let it be so what can I do?

Yes I think it's barbaric and wrong.

Last edited by Joy Division on Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:17 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:There is absolutely nothing you can say or do.

There is nothing that can happen, past, present or future, which will ever ever make certain groups say enough is enough.

I honestly thought the public beheading of one of our soldiers might upset and anger this lot, but no, "it's just a few".

Good afternoon BigAndy.

It's true what you say about certain groups & it also shows how certain groups,& by this I mean left wingers & also Tory left wingers are so grotesque.

Many of those left wingers & indeed all those left wingers on this site condemned the killing of Lee Rigby simply to make themselves look like they were doing the right thing.When in fact they were laughing their socks off at his slaying.

A black Muslim killed a white,non Muslim & even better for the left wingers a soldier.And that was manna from heaven for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:19 pm

Shady wrote:

Good afternoon BigAndy.

It's true what you say about certain groups & it also shows how certain groups,& by this I mean left wingers & also Tory left wingers are so grotesque.

Many of those left wingers & indeed all those left wingers on this site condemned the killing of Lee Rigby simply to make themselves look like they were doing the right thing.When in fact they were laughing their socks off at his slaying.

A black Muslim killed a white,non Muslim & even better for the left wingers a soldier.And that was manna from heaven for them.

Who was laughing their socks off at Lee Rigby's murder Shady?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:22 pm

It is a shame that some people are so low to use the murder of Lee Rigby to promote a hateful agenda making up lies, (love the new claim of left wing Tories from a supporter of a so called Libertarian party in UKIP) ) about people, when all people condemn such an attack because like any killing they are appalled at. I mean talk about an illogical claim, but then some with such low intelligence can only as seen like UKIP do use poor claims against people like immigrants.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:22 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Shady wrote:

Good afternoon BigAndy.

I would imagine the likes of you doing so privately.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:24 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Shady wrote:

Good afternoon BigAndy.

Joy I would not concern yourself with such stupidity, he is looking for a reaction and no doubt forgets many people are murdered every year who in each and every case we condemn, thus exposing he likes to use the murder of Lee Rigby, insulting his family to promote an agenda. Come on mate with have seen the BNP do this time and again, and poor shady is still a BNP drone who has jumped ship to now UKIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:26 pm

Didge wrote:It is a shame that some people are so low to use the murder of Lee Rigby to promote a hateful agenda making up lies, (love the new claim of left wing Tories from a supporter of a so called Libertarian party in UKIP) ) about people, when all people condemn such an attack because like any killing they are appalled at. I mean talk about an illogical claim, but then some with such low intelligence can only as seen like UKIP do use poor claims against people like immigrants.  

Don't make me laugh.You probably glorified in the event because two of your glorious Muslims killed a whitey.

Reading your posts & those of your related left wingers nearly made me puke when Lee was killed.

Your hypocrisy was beyond belief.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:28 pm

Shady wrote:
Didge wrote:It is a shame that some people are so low to use the murder of Lee Rigby to promote a hateful agenda making up lies, (love the new claim of left wing Tories from a supporter of a so called Libertarian party in UKIP) ) about people, when all people condemn such an attack because like any killing they are appalled at. I mean talk about an illogical claim, but then some with such low intelligence can only as seen like UKIP do use poor claims against people like immigrants.  

Don't make me laugh.You probably glorified in the event because two of your glorious Muslims killed a whitey.

Reading your posts & those of your related left wingers nearly made me puke when Lee was killed.

You see Joy I rest my case, he makes wild hateful allegations, where he has no evidence so again uses insultingly the murder of Lee Rigby to promote even more hate, which places him alongside the killers, because they were full of hate. Can you see the similarity, they also accused this nation of many things, and as seen Shady does the same, without any evidence to back it up.
That is what simpletons do when they are full of hate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:28 pm

Shady wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

That's just ridiculous and as Didge says, I'm just gonna rubber this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:32 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Shady wrote:

You go & rubber what you like sunshine but you are a left winger & are therefore devoid of any real emotion or understanding of anything.

To you,Didge & your kind the killings of non Muslims by Muslims is a good thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:33 pm

Didge wrote:
Shady wrote:

You see Joy I rest my case, he makes wild hateful allegations, where he has no evidence so again uses insultingly the murder of Lee Rigby to promote even more hate, which places him alongside the killers, because they were full of hate. Can you see the similarity, they also accused this nation of many things, and as seen Shady does the same, without any evidence to back it up.
That is what simpletons do when they are full of hate

Yep.Full of hate for left wing hypocrites like you who claimed to be so upset by Lee Rigbys murder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:34 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Shady wrote:

Again I rest my case Joy, yet more accusations, strange how the killers did the exact same thing.
I would not concern yourself, people of hate, which as seen the killer were cannot reason, they are beyond reasoning and as seen he is nothing but a child who has seen little of the world except the imaginary one he has created from play doh and lego

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:35 pm

Shady wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

You go & rubber what you like sunshine but you are a left winger & are therefore devoid of any real emotion or understanding of anything.

To you,Didge & your kind the killings of non Muslims by Muslims is a good thing.

I dunno why you rating these things, bit in total honestly , I felt as sick and angry as you when I found out about the killing, and I'm sure Didge was too..

But of course , you'll just write that off and claim We were in hysterics.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:37 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Shady wrote:

I dunno why you rating these things, bit in total honestly , I felt as sick and angry as you when I found out about the killing, and I'm sure Didge was too..

Yours & Didges sanctimonious bleatings were so false.Next time it happens or something like it,keep your comments to yourselves because it's all so false.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:37 pm

Didge wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Again I rest my case Joy, yet more accusations, strange how the killers did the exact same thing.
I would not concern yourself, people of hate, which as seen the killer were cannot reason, they are beyond reasoning and as seen he is nothing but a child who has seen little of the world except the imaginary one he has created from play doh and lego

I'm disappointed tbh, I don't remember Shady speaking like this a while ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:38 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Didge wrote:

I'm disappointed tbh, I don't remember Shady speaking like this a while ago.

I'm disappointed tbh as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:39 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Shady wrote:

Not sure why you are bothering Joy, he has been cutting off barbie doll heads from the age of 4, he still does today dressing them up now in blankets to mimic the burka, in his world he has created where he trains his army of lego warriors to do his bidding.

You Must Question 3D___Lego_Pirates_by_CheungKinMen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:42 pm

Didge wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Not sure why you are bothering Joy, he has been cutting off barbie doll heads from the age of 4, he still does today dressing them up now in blankets to mimic the burka, in his world he has created where he trains his army of lego warriors to do his bidding.

You Must Question 3D___Lego_Pirates_by_CheungKinMen

Ahoy!! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:43 pm

AHOY!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:59 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Story of the day

Barman replies "sorry we no longer serve alcohol of pork products because there is a Muslim moved into the area, we do serve halal bread and halal water though"

FB replies "what a tolerant establishment this is, one glass of halal water and a slice of halal bread please"

The end

That's not far from the truth ,I would accept the bread and water and have a nice sit down  lol! 

Maybe I'm just too relaxed about things ,I try to work up some anger on these issues but i don't care.

I don't mind that Subway is serving Halal meat to please their Muslim consumers,it just doesn't bother me.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:03 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Story of the day

The end

That's not far from the truth ,I would accept the bread and water and have a nice sit down  lol! 

Maybe I'm just too relaxed about things ,I try to work up some anger on these issues but i don't care.

I don't mind that Subway is serving Halal meat to please their Muslim consumers,it just doesn't bother me.

He tried this point on me and got egg on his face, as many Muslim nations accommodate western pleasures like alcohol for example, which made his argument fall flat on his face. It was even more amusing after he went through so many Muslim countries to only end up being corrected each time.

So I would not concern yourself Fluffy, as smelly lives by promoting fear

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:07 pm

Didge wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

He tried this point on me and got egg on his face, as many Muslim nations accommodate western pleasures like alcohol for example, which made his argument fall flat on his face. It was even more amusing after he went through so many Muslim countries to only end up being corrected each time.

Its the anger that I don't understand though or the suggestion that LW people love Muslim's more than their own ethnic or religious group.

That's simply not true,I just see all people as equals.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:09 pm

Andy ,what on earth has that tragedy got to do with rolls from Subway??

I find using someone's death to point score bloody offensive and distasteful.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:15 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Story of the day

The end

Good evening Fluffy.

But please spare a thought for their non Muslims customers who may not want to eat halal prepared food.

Don't you want to know what you are eating?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:19 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Didge wrote:

Its the anger that I don't understand though or the suggestion that LW people love Muslim's more than their own ethnic or religious group.

That's simply not true,I just see all people as equals.

100% correct, most sensible people with common sense see people equally and as seen they (smelly and Co) use guilt by association arguments and now claims to not being able to in this country eat or drink certain things promoting yet again a fear that this country is about to suddenly have over 30 million convert to Islam over night (which is absurd proving the fear tactic used) and then not do like other Muslim countries do and serve alcohol and accommodate westerners.
Seriously religion is in decline in this country, there has been a resurgence of late of Christianity with Eastern Europeans coming here, but I see more and more becoming atheist including Muslims leaving the faith. It is once again scare tactics and promoting fear of people by some with an agenda of hate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:56 pm

Please discuss.

what the left do best........

pretend it doesnt happen....

ostrich tactics

I for one wont buy subway anymore.....

I wouldnt mind if it stopped at them offering a "halal" option...(though despite didges idiotic waffle about how he doesnt care if his meat is tortured to death (well actually he dodged the question but implied as much) i would want to be able to avoid that halal option.) however if they are also REMOVING bacon and ham, then they can take a long walk off a short pier....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:00 pm

Please discuss.

the problem is Andy...the majority are kept in the dark, and fed L/W lies and bullshit, and then numbed into compliance with soaps and jeremy kyle....
They are also too scared of expressing their opinion...for fear of being labeled "bigot" or wacist. They even have to teach their kids to roll belly up for a tickle to their masters in school....or they will get a permanent black mark on their "record" as a "wacist".

L/W terror tactics...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:56 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:

Please discuss.

the problem is Andy...the majority are kept in the dark, and fed L/W lies and bullshit, and then numbed into compliance with soaps and jeremy kyle....
They are also too scared of expressing their opinion...for fear of being labeled "bigot" or wacist. They even have to teach their kids to roll belly up for a tickle to their masters in school....or they will get a permanent black mark on their "record" as a "wacist".

L/W terror tactics...

Paranoia at its best, the reality is most people do not give a tiny rats arse about whether their meat is halal or not because they are not hypocrites to the view point on the fact they eat meat in the first place and many know full well the arguments stemming against Halal are only modern, where before there was no issue with Halal or Kosher and that these views have only been formed since the rise of prejudice views in this country. Again it is companies that buy the meat and if you are so concerned about where a company buys its meat you can of course find out and not eat meat from said places or buy said meat.
This has nothing to do with any absurd left or right wing view, coming from someone who holds authoritarian view points, I find even more ironic and it is those advocating this smoke screen on Halal who are using the fear and bullshit tactics.
This is why daily millions eat meat without giving a flying fuck and nobody is fooled by the bullshit around this argument, because these same people never gave a tiny rats arse themselves until after 9/11

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:11 pm

Shady wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Good evening Fluffy.

But please spare a thought for their non Muslims customers who may not want to eat halal prepared food.

Don't you want to know what you are eating?

Good Evening

If you don't want to eat there,you can take your custom elsewhere,that's the point surely.

Non Muslims can eat Halal prepared food aswell,can't they? Embarassed 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:14 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:

Please discuss.

L/W terror tactics...

Whats the Jeremy Kyle bit for,apart from expressing the sentiment that people are somehow stupid and uneducated just because they happen not to agree with your viewpoint.

There is no terror or tactics coming from someone who is truly LW,they just want equality for everybody.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:16 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:

Please discuss.

L/W terror tactics...

...good grief Victor, why does it surprise you that some folk are just not racist?

Because some have killed in the make of Islam does not mean other Muslims are like that or condone acts if terrorism.

Amd for anybody to get a ' black mark' on their record for being racist, would mean just that in that they must have acted racistly...

And there seems to be a ridiculous assumption that everyone on the left watches Jeremy Kyle, I don't know what's happened Victor, but I'm sure there is still a decent lad in there somewhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:18 pm

Shady wrote:AHOY!!

That's the coolest piece of lego I've seen Shady  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:44 pm

Joy Division wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:

L/W terror tactics...

...good grief Victor, why does it surprise you that some folk are just not racist?

Because some have killed in the make of Islam does not mean other Muslims are like that or condone acts if terrorism.

Amd for anybody to get a ' black mark' on their record for being racist, would mean just that in that they must have acted racistly...

yes of course thats 100% true, always applied to exactly those criteria and NEVER used as a tool to control ...IS IT....i wonder what goes wrong when kids get that black mark for "choosing their own company" (I presume we still have that right????) and yes there was an issue a while back where a kid refused to join in a playground game and yes because he/she didnt want to play with the "black kid"....and got black marked....Thats wrong...absolutely and utterly....that is saying that indeed we cannot now even choose our own company. If a kid refused halal food...he/she WOULD get that black mark...or at least the threat of it is there...if the parents refused to accept it and complained ...the kid would get that black mark....

L/W terror tool

And there seems to be a ridiculous assumption that everyone on the left watches Jeremy Kyle, I don't know what's happened Victor, but I'm sure there is still a decent lad in there somewhere.

No no no...its not the L/W that watch jeremy kyle....its the mind numbed masses that the L/W have subdued and turned into unthinking, politically backward and pathetic shadows of what the electorate were...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:57 pm

Please discuss.

there is a name for this kind of thing

pander
verb
pander to something or someone indulge, please, satisfy, gratify, cater to, play up to (informal), fawn on

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:57 pm

Paranoia at its best with no evidence to support this assumption, just the views of an authoritarian supporter who has lost the plot.

Refusing to play with any child is wrong and should get blacked marked if it is based upon nothing more than the skin colour, because that is advocating a view it is okay to dislike people and not even attempt to get along with people or children.Why on earth would a kid even care about halal, if their view point was on the slaughter of meat being wrong, they would see all practices as wrong. Sorry again Victor uses paranoia, extreme examples to advocate absolute nonsense. 

So what next Victor shall we allow boy kids not to play with girl kids, because they do not like girls and we should not teach that is wrong to dislike girls?

Behave, your paranoia is reaching dangerous levels, as we teach if something is morally wrong and not wanting to play with another based off a prejudice view is wrong on every level, no doubt indoctrinated from a sibling family member

Night all

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next